Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile ,up the road 17:27 - Jul 3 with 15970 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-target-fo Agent Cottrill will start work soon hopefully
[Post edited 3 Jul 2015 17:30]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:19 - Jul 5 with 2105 viewsmorningstar

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:06 - Jul 5 by ScoobyDoo

Stop digging bud, you're making yourself look like demented fool, look I know you are but your fellow buddies are just realising it. No need to thank me.

Thanks for the confirmation....................bud!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:57 - Jul 5 with 2052 viewsEdmundo

Meanwhile ,up the road on 20:42 - Jul 3 by plasjack

Their in ecstasy today, new blue kit on sale.

Sold 2000......wooooo hoooo, I bet Barcelona are sh*tting themselves 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Meanwhile ,up the road on 22:00 - Jul 5 with 2048 viewsmorningstar

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:57 - Jul 5 by Edmundo

Sold 2000......wooooo hoooo, I bet Barcelona are sh*tting themselves 😂

Don't knock it. The profit pays Kenwyne Jones wages next week.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Meanwhile ,up the road on 23:15 - Jul 5 with 1992 viewsDewi1jack

Meanwhile ,up the road on 20:07 - Jul 5 by ScoobyDoo

No official figure then bud? No matter 30000 or 40000 is a hell of a figure for a conference side, don't you think? Massive potential there I think.

Valley inbred is that your best shot bud? Give up now I would.

30 or 40,000.
Isn't that more than you lot got for any home game when you were in the Prem, during your fleeting visit?
For a club that's bigger than Barca, with more potential than Real Madrid, I'd be more embarrassed that Drizzle took more fans to Wemberlee than you lot did for any of your losses there.
Drizzle Rovers didn't have to sell their allocation to the opposition fans to fill their end out either.
Or suffer the embarrassment of a stand shut for the game

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Meanwhile ,up the road on 23:36 - Jul 5 with 1967 viewsblueytheblue

Meanwhile ,up the road on 23:15 - Jul 5 by Dewi1jack

30 or 40,000.
Isn't that more than you lot got for any home game when you were in the Prem, during your fleeting visit?
For a club that's bigger than Barca, with more potential than Real Madrid, I'd be more embarrassed that Drizzle took more fans to Wemberlee than you lot did for any of your losses there.
Drizzle Rovers didn't have to sell their allocation to the opposition fans to fill their end out either.
Or suffer the embarrassment of a stand shut for the game

Hammam didn't say we were bigger than Barcelona. Can't stand the guy but the way I viewed the quote given the context was with regards to Barcelona being the flag bearers for the Basque region in the way we could ( and you are ) for Wales.

More potential than Real Madrid? Nope, again another quote never said. Slade's comment was with regards to 4-4-2 being a "dinosaur" tactic. He pointed out other clubs, including Real had used 4-4-2 during the season.

Our club didn't sell either allocation to opposition fans to fill ends for either cup final.

Drizzle would also have more tickets allocated due to the fact the number of hospitality tickets was far less; the FA cup and League Cup finals always having capacity reduced to cater for the prawn sarnie munching sponsors.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Meanwhile ,up the road on 23:45 - Jul 5 with 1958 viewsMagic_Michu

Meanwhile ,up the road on 23:36 - Jul 5 by blueytheblue

Hammam didn't say we were bigger than Barcelona. Can't stand the guy but the way I viewed the quote given the context was with regards to Barcelona being the flag bearers for the Basque region in the way we could ( and you are ) for Wales.

More potential than Real Madrid? Nope, again another quote never said. Slade's comment was with regards to 4-4-2 being a "dinosaur" tactic. He pointed out other clubs, including Real had used 4-4-2 during the season.

Our club didn't sell either allocation to opposition fans to fill ends for either cup final.

Drizzle would also have more tickets allocated due to the fact the number of hospitality tickets was far less; the FA cup and League Cup finals always having capacity reduced to cater for the prawn sarnie munching sponsors.

Um... Barcelona are based in the Catalan region of Spain not in the Basque Country.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Meanwhile ,up the road on 00:05 - Jul 6 with 1945 viewsblueytheblue

Meanwhile ,up the road on 23:45 - Jul 5 by Magic_Michu

Um... Barcelona are based in the Catalan region of Spain not in the Basque Country.

D'oh! Knew it was one of the two, so had a 50/50 chance of being right. Better than my usual odds....

Meanwhile ,up the road on 12:30 - Jul 6 with 1813 viewsowainglyndwr

On the caaadif Anal site some are complementary to us, Well except MalagaCF who rants about Jacks and Newport attacking the Turds at Wales games ????????????
But goes on to say look out Cyprus here they come.
These are the w@nkers you dont want at Wales games.
They still think they are massive with a new stand closed
Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile ,up the road on 12:49 - Jul 6 with 1791 views1983

Meanwhile ,up the road on 12:30 - Jul 6 by owainglyndwr

On the caaadif Anal site some are complementary to us, Well except MalagaCF who rants about Jacks and Newport attacking the Turds at Wales games ????????????
But goes on to say look out Cyprus here they come.
These are the w@nkers you dont want at Wales games.
They still think they are massive with a new stand closed

This is exactly why I have no interest in the Welsh National football team,we went to watch Wales away about 7 years ago and spent the whole time looking over our shoulders as we were annouced by that cardiff chap Corky to all who would listen to him that we were "The Jacks"...weekend over

Meanwhile ,up the road on 13:38 - Jul 6 with 1729 viewsScoobyDoo

Meanwhile ,up the road on 12:49 - Jul 6 by 1983

This is exactly why I have no interest in the Welsh National football team,we went to watch Wales away about 7 years ago and spent the whole time looking over our shoulders as we were annouced by that cardiff chap Corky to all who would listen to him that we were "The Jacks"...weekend over

That doesn't sound like the sort of thing Corky would do, sure it was Corky?
Meanwhile ,up the road on 13:55 - Jul 6 with 1699 views1983

Meanwhile ,up the road on 13:38 - Jul 6 by ScoobyDoo

Yes mate it was I know exactly what he looks like he had a red wales top on with FFA on it or somthing like that,as we were walking into the ground he grabbed a couple of cardiff meat heads and told them "Theres Jacks Here!"

Meanwhile ,up the road on 14:16 - Jul 6 with 1661 viewsHighjack

Meanwhile ,up the road on 13:38 - Jul 6 by ScoobyDoo

Sounds to me exactly the sort of thing he'd do.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Meanwhile ,up the road on 14:20 - Jul 6 with 1655 viewsmonmouth

Don't know why you keep perpetuating the myth about Hammam Bluey. What he said was:

“Reading has a great stadium — for Reading. It’s the sort of stadium we’d like to have for our reserves, youth and women’s teams. As for the Cardiff City first team, I am totally convinced we can be as big as any club in the world, so we must have a stadium to match that situation. Cardiff City are bigger as a club than Barcelona.” (September 2001)"

Nothing whatsoever to do with regions.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Meanwhile ,up the road on 14:22 - Jul 6 with 1652 viewsUxbridge

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Meanwhile ,up the road on 15:53 - Jul 6 with 1587 viewsScoobyWho

Meanwhile ,up the road on 14:16 - Jul 6 by Highjack

Sounds to me exactly the sort of thing he'd do.

He's going to be Fcking busy in France next year then.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Meanwhile ,up the road on 16:04 - Jul 6 with 1578 viewsgetcarter

Meanwhile ,up the road on 15:53 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

He's going to be Fcking busy in France next year then.

Corky and his dopey mate Gwyn, corky is licking arse at FAW these days , when will that shower at FAW learn.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 16:32 - Jul 6 with 1543 viewspencoedjack

Meanwhile ,up the road on 16:04 - Jul 6 by getcarter

Corky and his dopey mate Gwyn, corky is licking arse at FAW these days , when will that shower at FAW learn.

I find it very strange he is a rep for South Wales but only posts info on Cardiff boards.

Surely if he has nice trips sussing out pubs hotels in the likes of Israel Cyprus Bosnia the least he should do is share that information on Swansea Newport boards like he does on the bassey sites.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 16:55 - Jul 6 with 1514 viewsScoobyDoo

Meanwhile ,up the road on 16:32 - Jul 6 by pencoedjack

I find it very strange he is a rep for South Wales but only posts info on Cardiff boards.

Surely if he has nice trips sussing out pubs hotels in the likes of Israel Cyprus Bosnia the least he should do is share that information on Swansea Newport boards like he does on the bassey sites.

No need to, you are always on our site so you can relay the messages, simples.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 16:59 - Jul 6 with 1506 viewsScoobyDoo

Meanwhile ,up the road on 13:55 - Jul 6 by 1983

Yes mate it was I know exactly what he looks like he had a red wales top on with FFA on it or somthing like that,as we were walking into the ground he grabbed a couple of cardiff meat heads and told them "Theres Jacks Here!"

Corky only has one leg mate, hardly going to be looking for trouble is he? He is genuine mate, ask MTJ.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 17:09 - Jul 6 with 1493 viewspencoedjack

Meanwhile ,up the road on 16:55 - Jul 6 by ScoobyDoo

No need to, you are always on our site so you can relay the messages, simples.

Irony alert

Wether I am on your sites or not (which is around 1% of the time you are on here) he is a rep for South Wales jollying it with the FAW.

No problem with that but as he is the rep for South Wales not Cardiff fans he should post on here and Newport boards.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 17:18 - Jul 6 with 1486 viewsScoobyDoo

Meanwhile ,up the road on 17:09 - Jul 6 by pencoedjack

Irony alert

Wether I am on your sites or not (which is around 1% of the time you are on here) he is a rep for South Wales jollying it with the FAW.

No problem with that but as he is the rep for South Wales not Cardiff fans he should post on here and Newport boards.

Nothing stopping you from being a rep then is it? Job done then.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 18:18 - Jul 6 with 1422 viewsScoobyWho

Baldy jobs for baldy men living a lie as football fans.

Meanwhile ,up the road on 18:26 - Jul 6 with 1414 viewsblueytheblue

Meanwhile ,up the road on 14:20 - Jul 6 by monmouth

Don't know why you keep perpetuating the myth about Hammam Bluey. What he said was:

“Reading has a great stadium — for Reading. It’s the sort of stadium we’d like to have for our reserves, youth and women’s teams. As for the Cardiff City first team, I am totally convinced we can be as big as any club in the world, so we must have a stadium to match that situation. Cardiff City are bigger as a club than Barcelona.” (September 2001)"

Nothing whatsoever to do with regions.

Hmm. I was going off these remarks, tbh.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/jan/04/newsstory.cardiffcity
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2002/jan/06/sport.comment

Personally couldn't give a f*** about Hammam.

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:59 - Jul 6 with 1312 viewspencoedjack

Meanwhile ,up the road on 18:26 - Jul 6 by blueytheblue

Bet your excited about signing Sammy Ameobi on loan for the season

Seems like Russ finally managed to get someone to come and join the revolution.

#yoursoshit
Meanwhile ,up the road on 22:41 - Jul 6 with 1252 viewsScoobyWho

Meanwhile ,up the road on 18:26 - Jul 6 by blueytheblue

And clearly from the fleecing he has given you, he doesn't give a fck about Cardiff either.
You all fell for it bluey, even after all he ahaddone to rip off Wimbledon.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024