Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heroin 14:29 - Jul 19 with 7696 viewsJackfath

As I walked home from the Uplands to Llangyfelach on Firday night, I stumbled upon a man who was unconscious on the pavement outside ND John Wine merchants. Alongside were two young girls (around 11-14 I'd say), one foreign chap who didn't speak English and a busy body who was trying to take control. There was also another chap who was off his head, agitated and clearly in need of medical help himself, his pupils were like pin heads.

As I approached I asked one of the girls if they'd phoned an ambulance and she handed me a phone which turned out to belong to the foreign chap. It was the 999 service already connected and I explained to the lady where we were (although she was insistent on a post code location).

Within a couple of mins the first response ambulance arrived with a paramedic who gave the chap a couple of injections. A big ambulance then turned up as did two police officers.

I spoke to them and told them the young girls had phoned and witnessed all of this and clearly at their age not a good thing to be seeing and asked if they could have a word with them to congratulate them on their bravery etc.

The chap was put in the back of the ambulance with the other chap who turned out to be his brother and off they went.

As I went on my way I began to wonder at the cost of all this. What a drain the evil of heroin (and other such poisons) are on our NHS. In other countries I am sure that young man would have been left to die on the street.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Heroin on 14:33 - Jul 19 with 3460 viewsNeiltheTaylor

You're right. If it was in New York people would walk right past. People passed out like that in the street is a daily sight.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Heroin on 14:55 - Jul 19 with 3396 viewsperchrockjack

If it was legalised and therefore readily available then we could see this scene more often.

Drugs kill and should,IMO, always hard to come by.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Heroin on 14:57 - Jul 19 with 3391 viewsNeath_Jack

Heroin on 14:55 - Jul 19 by perchrockjack

If it was legalised and therefore readily available then we could see this scene more often.

Drugs kill and should,IMO, always hard to come by.

I'd ban alcohol if it were down to me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Heroin on 14:59 - Jul 19 with 3377 viewsDr_Winston

How hard do you think drugs are to come by?

I've never used any, have no contact with people who do (except at work) but could probably obtain almost anything within a couple of hours.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Heroin on 15:05 - Jul 19 with 3352 viewsperchrockjack

You talking to me??

We both know the answer .

My point is ..don't legalise heroin, don't make it easier as if popping into boots for anti histamine stuff.

Trust me, I be seen more dirty deaths due to heroine than most and its not pleasant.

Some want to licence it , i don't.

That s all

Heroin on 15:13 - Jul 19 with 3326 viewsScoobyWho

A country with a proportionate response to welfare benefits and the issuing of free money adding in some responsibility wouldn't see such scenes. We are a ' big community' remember. Well done Jackfath, consider yourself PS community servant of the week.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Heroin on 15:17 - Jul 19 with 3317 viewsicecoldjack

Stupid question. How did you know it was heroin?
Heroin on 15:28 - Jul 19 with 3289 viewsJackfath

Heroin on 15:17 - Jul 19 by icecoldjack

Stupid question. How did you know it was heroin?

The other chap who was very agitated said it was. The amblimance driver was pushing him on it as he said that he need to know and it was touch and go for the one who was out cold.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Heroin on 15:44 - Jul 19 with 3259 viewsicecoldjack

Makes sense . Just that these days people are shooting all kinds of stuff and even then they have no clue what it is it must be a total nightmare for the emergency services .

The answer to the problem is a difficult one to solve that's for sure
Heroin on 15:47 - Jul 19 with 3235 viewsDarran

Going of subject slightly what does methadone do?
I often go to the chemists and see them queuing up for their drink,it doesn't seem to do much for the ones I see because it's the same c*nts every time.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Heroin on 15:51 - Jul 19 with 3224 viewsDr_Winston

Heroin on 15:47 - Jul 19 by Darran

I often go to the chemists and see them queuing up for their drink,it doesn't seem to do much for the ones I see because it's the same c*nts every time.

In theory it's a purer, less dangerous form that they can slowly reduce over time in order to wean the addicts off it.

In theory.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Heroin on 15:52 - Jul 19 with 3223 viewsdickythorpe

It stops them from wanting heroin Dar, better they take a prescribed opiate than buying off the streets
Heroin on 15:53 - Jul 19 with 3217 viewsNeath_Jack

It's a heroin substitute. Think they use to wean them off the stuff, but from what i see, thats just a little pick me for them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Heroin on 15:53 - Jul 19 with 3213 viewsDarran

Heroin on 15:51 - Jul 19 by Dr_Winston

In theory it's a purer, less dangerous form that they can slowly reduce over time in order to wean the addicts off it.

In theory.

Ah right,great theory.

Heroin on 16:27 - Jul 19 with 3143 viewsSweyns_Eye

Heroin on 15:53 - Jul 19 by Darran

Ah right,great theory.

It helps some. Other addicts use it as a pick me up before their regular habits.

Legalisation of hard drugs would be a nightmare, yet prohibition doesn't stop people taking them either. What to do? No easy answer.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Heroin on 16:28 - Jul 19 with 3140 viewsSweyns_Eye

Oh and well done to you Jackfath for not just walking on by.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Heroin on 16:35 - Jul 19 with 3118 viewsDarran

Heroin on 15:53 - Jul 19 by Neath_Jack

It's a heroin substitute. Think they use to wean them off the stuff, but from what i see, thats just a little pick me for them.

I agree Sean Harrison was in Boots having his last week and what a f^cking mess he is.

Heroin on 16:35 - Jul 19 with 3120 viewsplasjack

Heroin on 16:28 - Jul 19 by Sweyns_Eye

CDM for Jackfath.
Heroin on 17:43 - Jul 19 with 2998 viewsEbo

A good friend of mine is a pharmacist and he says that they are made to drink the methadone in the pharmacy and have to wait a while before they leave. But recently they have been leaving and vomiting it back up in bags and selling it on. That's how low that sh$t makes you go.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Heroin on 17:50 - Jul 19 with 2975 viewsperchrockjack

Its is indeed a substitute that is itself fought over by druggies.

Plenty of doctors have told me the ONLY way is cold turkey and its no worse than a really bad dose of flu and far far less painful than diseases that kill good people.

People choose to take heroin after endless warning, so we re talking about human weakness looking for peace/happiness/relief and therein lies the essence of a happy life.

got that humpty

Heroin on 18:35 - Jul 19 with 2918 viewsKilkennyjack

Heroin on 14:33 - Jul 19 by NeiltheTaylor

You're right. If it was in New York people would walk right past. People passed out like that in the street is a daily sight.

I have been to NYC - and each time i see unexpected acts of kindness in the streets. Different experiences i guess ....? Always felt very save there. Always lots of people around of course.

Beware of the Risen People

Heroin on 18:49 - Jul 19 with 2877 viewsmonmouth

Heroin on 18:35 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

I have been to NYC - and each time i see unexpected acts of kindness in the streets. Different experiences i guess ....? Always felt very save there. Always lots of people around of course.

Someone said to me once that you always feel safe until the bogey man decides to knock at your door.

I have to say that from my personal experiences in london town, most would have sailed on by there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Heroin on 18:51 - Jul 19 with 2869 viewsmonmouth

Heroin on 16:28 - Jul 19 by Sweyns_Eye

Big Society

Whatever happened to that shit?

Oh and at least we now know that Jackfath is not Dionne Warwick (one for the oldies).
[Post edited 19 Jul 2015 18:53]

Heroin on 18:53 - Jul 19 with 2861 viewsexiledclaseboy

Heroin on 18:51 - Jul 19 by monmouth

Big Society

Whatever happened to that shit?

Oh and at least we now know that Jackfath is not Dionne Warwick (one for the oldies).
[Post edited 19 Jul 2015 18:53]

It got lost in a frenzy of benefit cuts, indirect tax rises and attempts to rip apart the BBC.

Poll: Tory leader

Heroin on 18:58 - Jul 19 with 2847 viewsmonmouth

Heroin on 18:53 - Jul 19 by exiledclaseboy

It got lost in a frenzy of benefit cuts, indirect tax rises and attempts to rip apart the BBC.

Don't forget being tough on gulls and the causes of gulls.

Apparently we need to have a 'big conversation' about that momma.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024