Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Bournemouth 05:31 - Aug 17 with 8604 viewsSwansNZ

I guess all those that wanted Man Utd to smash Villa last Friday (possibly because Villa are more of a threat to our PL survival - ha), now want Liverpool to smash Bournemouth?

I’m hoping Bournemouth win, as Liverpool are more of a threat to us finishing in the top 6.
Oh, and because I hate Liverpool.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 06:04 - Aug 17 with 4042 viewsDewi1jack

This.
Personally I want Bournemuff to stay up
1/ Because I like them.
2/ We can take the p1ss out of our cousins, how 2 little teams (us and Bournemouth) can survive in the Prem while the Welsh Barcelona can't even manage to stay in the Championship (once they're relegated at the end of this season.)
3/ I love the underdog winning, as long as it isn't against us.
Then I get right moody!!!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 07:01 - Aug 17 with 4003 viewsjack247

Agree with this. I'd say our chances of either are fairly slim, but of the two we are more likely to be top 6 than bottom 3. Plus if we are to finish top 6, we are going to have to finish above at least one of Liverpool or Tottenham. Bournemouth may not even figure in the relegation scrap. We almost certainly won't.
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 07:45 - Aug 17 with 3947 viewsmonmouth

Met a cracking couple of scousies on holiday, very supportive of us, so at the moment I don't really mind either way. I do find it amusing when 'bigheads' get a kick in the knackers though so I can't help but have a toe in the Bournemouth camp. I'd also love it in a Keegan fashion if we could nudge above the red and blue scouse house this year.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 09:37 - Aug 17 with 3807 viewsjasper_T

I hate Liverpool and the "special club" "tragic past" sob story they're constantly spouting.

Bournemouth are in for some hidings this season, though. Godspeed.
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 09:41 - Aug 17 with 3785 viewsperchrockjack

First three words jasper... all you needed to say

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 12:05 - Aug 17 with 3705 viewsMrSwerve

Anyone who thinks that we will be anywhere near the bottom three come March-April is utterly bonkers.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 12:18 - Aug 17 with 3669 viewsDeerhunter

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 09:37 - Aug 17 by jasper_T

I hate Liverpool and the "special club" "tragic past" sob story they're constantly spouting.

Bournemouth are in for some hidings this season, though. Godspeed.

This, never have a club had so much sense of entitlement given they have not won a league since most of the players in the PL were born.
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 12:19 - Aug 17 with 3652 viewsBorojack

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 12:05 - Aug 17 by MrSwerve

Anyone who thinks that we will be anywhere near the bottom three come March-April is utterly bonkers.

I am hoping for a handsome Bournemouth win.
I really enjoy watching Brenda squirm on live TV its triffic.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 12:25 - Aug 17 with 3612 viewsWxmJax

On the one hand I want Bournemouth to smash them but on the other I have Mignolet in my fantasy team. Decisions, decisions.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 14:14 - Aug 17 with 3529 viewsUxbridge

I want Bournemouth to finish one place behind us. Might be a bit early for Europe for them, but hey ho.

I fancy them to stay up.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 14:28 - Aug 17 with 3504 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 14:14 - Aug 17 by Uxbridge

I want Bournemouth to finish one place behind us. Might be a bit early for Europe for them, but hey ho.

I fancy them to stay up.

They looked utter crud last week against Villa mind. As did Villa. And so did RedScouse...they were garbage....lumping long balls at Benteek. How much has Brenno spent to get them to that level of craptitude; anyone got a running total?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 15:05 - Aug 17 with 3446 viewsdantheswansman

Liverpool are second only in my list of hated clubs to Cardiff City . Cannot stand them . Vile horrible despicable cesspit .
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 15:12 - Aug 17 with 3430 viewsUxbridge

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 14:28 - Aug 17 by monmouth

They looked utter crud last week against Villa mind. As did Villa. And so did RedScouse...they were garbage....lumping long balls at Benteek. How much has Brenno spent to get them to that level of craptitude; anyone got a running total?

Only saw the highlights of last week, so looking forward to seeing more tonight. Villa are jenk though.

Liverpool ... well they'll finish 6th. Can't get excited about them. They don't add much to the league these days.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 15:30 - Aug 17 with 3405 viewsCooperman

Tonight represents a good test for both teams.

Liverpool - now that the noise surrounding the Gerrard & Sterling situation has subsided, what impact will this have on team performance? I can't help but think a great weight has been lifted off of the minds of Brodge & his team.

Bournemouth - game week 1 has come and gone and therefore further adjustment to life at the top table. Away fans will be keeping a close eye on the ability of their team to grind out a performance away from home.

3-0 for me.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 19:34 - Aug 17 with 3307 viewsOslo_Jack

Does anybody know a good stream for the game?? My normal one has gone down.

Thanks in advance.
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 19:37 - Aug 17 with 3298 viewssherpajacob

It's unlikely we will finish above utd, i reckon we could finish above liverpool.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 19:44 - Aug 17 with 3280 viewsJBT95

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 12:18 - Aug 17 by Deerhunter

This, never have a club had so much sense of entitlement given they have not won a league since most of the players in the PL were born.

Going off the subject a bit... but this isn't true though. The average age of the youngest team on the opening day (Spurs) was 25.

Many players in the league at the momement are late 80s kids. Look at our team - Naughton, Fernandez, Montero, Siggy, Taylor, Cork, Ki, Ayew... all born 1989.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2015 19:44]
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 19:45 - Aug 17 with 3276 viewsNeath_Jack

Liverpool to smash them into next week please.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 19:55 - Aug 17 with 3261 viewsbuilthjack

Nought nought will do.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 19:58 - Aug 17 with 3247 viewsSwansNZ

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 19:45 - Aug 17 by Neath_Jack

Liverpool to smash them into next week please.

Why? do you like Liverpool or dislike Bournemouth?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:02 - Aug 17 with 3232 viewsNeath_Jack

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 19:58 - Aug 17 by SwansNZ

Why? do you like Liverpool or dislike Bournemouth?

For exactly the same reason as i wanted Utd to smash Villa.

I have followed this club for over 30 years, and for the majority of that time we have been shit, just when you used to think, hello, we can do something here, the inevitable slide back down occurred.

This current side, is without a shadow of doubt, the finest i have ever seen, and the potential we have is mind boggling. But, the fear of it all going tits up is always around the corner for me. Weird but true.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:10 - Aug 17 with 3197 viewsBYMJacks

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 19:34 - Aug 17 by Oslo_Jack

Does anybody know a good stream for the game?? My normal one has gone down.

Thanks in advance.

http://livefootballvideo.com/streaming/england/premier-league/liverpool-vs-afc-b

http://www.eplsite.com/stream4.html
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:10 - Aug 17 with 3195 viewsMrSwerve

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:02 - Aug 17 by Neath_Jack

I have followed this club for over 30 years, and for the majority of that time we have been shit, just when you used to think, hello, we can do something here, the inevitable slide back down occurred.

This current side, is without a shadow of doubt, the finest i have ever seen, and the potential we have is mind boggling. But, the fear of it all going tits up is always around the corner for me. Weird but true.

Looking down the table already then?

We will finished closer to Liverpool than we will Bournemouth, that is a fact.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:12 - Aug 17 with 3180 viewsNeath_Jack

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:10 - Aug 17 by MrSwerve

Looking down the table already then?

We will finished closer to Liverpool than we will Bournemouth, that is a fact.

I'm not looking at any table, why would I be?

I'm not interested one iota in your predictions my friend, i was replying to a question.

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:13 - Aug 17 with 3176 viewsSwansNZ

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:02 - Aug 17 by Neath_Jack

We are a different beast (Swan) these days. Look up man, not down, we’ve already got 3 more points than in the corresponding fixtures last season. We’re more likely be battling out a place with Liverpool than Bournemouth.

If we lose on Saturday, followed by another 10 games without a win, I’ll change my mind.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024