Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two 15:39 - Sep 15 with 39868 viewsDarran

Seeing as the other one is a mess and the mods can't be arsed on here these days.

lol
http://www.sunnation.co.uk/corbyn-refuses-to-sing-god-save-the-queen-at-battle-o

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 15:45 - Sep 18 with 1562 viewstrampie

I think you will find amongst Tories whether they be Labour supporters or Conservative supporters that tax is indeed a very dirty word.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 15:53 - Sep 18 with 1555 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 15:34 - Sep 18 by Groo

Corbyn should just say he's finding his feet and learning, the national anthem was a mistake.

When asked about the privvy, he should state of course he will do the things that is expected of the leader of the opposition, even though he does not agree with it, until he or someone else has the chance to change it (i.e. evict the Queen) then he has to maintain tradition.

Would be nothing wrong with either.

the way he's go going at the moment seems to show him as shifty as the rest.

Of course he's shifty. I do actually have him somewhat above Burnham who is snakelike through and through.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 17:20 - Sep 18 with 1523 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:22 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

I think Andrew Neil is more his type although she's obviously gagging for a ride on his chorizo.

Portillo is of Spanish stock. Man, woman it's all the same to him. Definitely swings both ways

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:14 - Sep 18 with 1478 viewsNookiejack

Very refreshing to see Corbyn's position with regards to 'rejecting the bombing of Syria as it will cause further mayhem'.

It is an incredibly complicated civil war and we should keep well out.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:29 - Sep 18 with 1468 viewsjackonicko

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 14:39 - Sep 18 by JackSomething

Would tend to agree. From what I understand of the situation (and I don't claim to be an expert in the field of politics), part of the reason Corbyn has attracted so much support is that he appears to offer something different than was on offer in the last election. If he and his shadow cabinet now start spinning like the rest of them, surely he'll lose a lot of that support?

Donald Trump keeps saying outrageous sh1t that he appears to believe, no matter how stupid or racist it sounds. And then doesn't apologise, despite media uproar.

Every commentator says, every time, that this will be the end of Trump. That he's gone too far. That people will now see through him. I'm sure a big part of why his poll ratings actually go up, rather than down, is his stance of not bending to conventional media bull5hit.

batsh1t crazy is batsh1t crazy, whether you're politically right or left. Maybe Corbyn should take a leaf from the big book of Trump?!
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:33 - Sep 18 with 1463 viewsexiledclaseboy

I've been smiling all week at the thought of the stress levels among the staff at Labour's press office.

Poll: Tory leader

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:59 - Sep 18 with 1425 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:33 - Sep 18 by exiledclaseboy

I've been smiling all week at the thought of the stress levels among the staff at Labour's press office.

I can well imagine in; nostrils crammed full of the finest South America produce, dented desks where heads have been repeatedly banged....

"Oh god, you'll never guess what he's done now?"
"Calm down, everything is salvageable, it can't be that bad"
"The new shadow education minister has a slight problem."
"Oh, there's not such thing as problems, only opportunities"
"Well... he's only done time for arson"
"What the.... (throws self out of window)"

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 22:59 - Sep 18 with 1409 viewsepaul

Brilliant, shows up the tweet from Camoron for the utter c*nt he is

http://www.buzzfeed.com/sirajdatoo/the-corbyn-threat?utm_term=.krMg7Edx6#.mlOgdd

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:06 - Sep 18 with 1405 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 22:59 - Sep 18 by epaul

Brilliant, shows up the tweet from Camoron for the utter c*nt he is

http://www.buzzfeed.com/sirajdatoo/the-corbyn-threat?utm_term=.krMg7Edx6#.mlOgdd

The rletters in esponse to the cabinet and prime minister's office are f*cking priceless.

“I too would desire to know exactly what kind of threat to national security is posed by a bicycle riding vegetarian in his 60’s who is committed to world wide peace?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:07 - Sep 18 with 1404 viewsblueytheblue

Hmm, not really no.

Given the quality of people Corbyn has been around and contributed to, wouldn't trust him with any secrets whatsoever.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:08 - Sep 18 with 1401 viewsUxbridge

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:29 - Sep 18 by jackonicko

Donald Trump keeps saying outrageous sh1t that he appears to believe, no matter how stupid or racist it sounds. And then doesn't apologise, despite media uproar.

Every commentator says, every time, that this will be the end of Trump. That he's gone too far. That people will now see through him. I'm sure a big part of why his poll ratings actually go up, rather than down, is his stance of not bending to conventional media bull5hit.

batsh1t crazy is batsh1t crazy, whether you're politically right or left. Maybe Corbyn should take a leaf from the big book of Trump?!

And that's why Labour are going to win in 2020.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:10 - Sep 18 with 1400 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:07 - Sep 18 by blueytheblue

Hmm, not really no.

Given the quality of people Corbyn has been around and contributed to, wouldn't trust him with any secrets whatsoever.

Would you trust the tories then bluey? They were as hellbent as Blair to lead us into an illegal foreign war just so dick Cheney could inrease his building and renovation firm's portfolio as wel as stealing Iraqi oil.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:18 - Sep 18 with 1396 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:10 - Sep 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Would you trust the tories then bluey? They were as hellbent as Blair to lead us into an illegal foreign war just so dick Cheney could inrease his building and renovation firm's portfolio as wel as stealing Iraqi oil.

Well, Iraq was driven on the insistence Saddam had WMDs, which was the version put forward by Blair et al. I'd not claim the Tories were equally as culpable as Labour on that score.

Regardless, Corbyn has appointed a shadow Chancellor who justified his IRA comment on "helping the peace process", vastly overstating his role and a shadow Education Minister who was jailed for arson. Oh, and appointing his former lurver into an overseas aid role where she can help educate racist Finnish nurses or something... stood by whilst civil service driver hospitalised a BBC cameraman.

It's not really that promising, is it?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:20 - Sep 18 with 1395 viewsJack_Meoff

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:10 - Sep 18 by Brynmill_Jack

One day we'll stop squabbling amongst ourselves and wake up to the fact that 'us' and the US are the biggest arms dealers/ terrorists in the history of this planet and the mainstream media is complicit in their ability to continue going about their business. Democracy is an illusion. Your 'government' doesn't give one flying f*ck about you or your family. Money doesn't exist, and is backed by nothing but our consent to use and be enslaved by it.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:24 - Sep 18 with 1391 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:18 - Sep 18 by blueytheblue

Well, Iraq was driven on the insistence Saddam had WMDs, which was the version put forward by Blair et al. I'd not claim the Tories were equally as culpable as Labour on that score.

Regardless, Corbyn has appointed a shadow Chancellor who justified his IRA comment on "helping the peace process", vastly overstating his role and a shadow Education Minister who was jailed for arson. Oh, and appointing his former lurver into an overseas aid role where she can help educate racist Finnish nurses or something... stood by whilst civil service driver hospitalised a BBC cameraman.

It's not really that promising, is it?

To be fair though Bluey you re hardly a Labour supporter so whatever Corbyn does will either be threatening or ridiculous to you. The fact that for the first time since 1983 the electorate will have a clear choice between left and right, anti austerity or cuts to the poor and vulnerable in our society. Stinks doesn't it

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:24 - Sep 18 with 1390 viewslondonlisa2001

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:08 - Sep 18 by Uxbridge

Genuine question - did you believe John McDonnell was telling the truth last night on QT?
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:33 - Sep 18 with 1383 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:24 - Sep 18 by Brynmill_Jack

To be fair though Bluey you re hardly a Labour supporter so whatever Corbyn does will either be threatening or ridiculous to you. The fact that for the first time since 1983 the electorate will have a clear choice between left and right, anti austerity or cuts to the poor and vulnerable in our society. Stinks doesn't it

Do the electorate have a choice or is it a case of smoke and mirrors?

Corbyn's unelectable, you know that, I know that the whole world knows it. Shades of Michael Foot all over again - and I did feel sorry for Foot. He was in a position way over his head.

He's not got the support of Labour MPs - hence the shadow cabinet lacking Labour heavyweights - Burnham aside who has shown his desire for "power" is greater than his principles.

I don't think anyone regardless of political persuasion could claim the first week of Corbyn as leader hasn't been anything other than a disaster.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:39 - Sep 18 with 1377 viewsGroo

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:24 - Sep 18 by londonlisa2001

Genuine question - did you believe John McDonnell was telling the truth last night on QT?

I think John McDonnell will say what he feel he needs to say

You should watch last supper, you'd see what I mean, although the guy there was hard right instead of hard left.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:57 - Sep 18 with 1372 viewslondonlisa2001

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:39 - Sep 18 by Groo

I think John McDonnell will say what he feel he needs to say

You should watch last supper, you'd see what I mean, although the guy there was hard right instead of hard left.

The one thing that the new Labour (as opposed to New Labour !!) leadership supposedly have going for them is honesty. The problem is that McDonnell is not honest.
He wasn't honest last night (actually about anything) and he has a history of it.
People that on the face of it should be supportive of him politically have a problem with him.
I mean Ken Livingstone, who surely can't be accused of being on the right wing of the party in any way, accused him in his book of making up false numbers to support his position when he was in charge of budgets for the GLC. Ken sacked him.
He was also accused of libel in one campaign (and admitted it by settling the case I think).
I have no problem in anyone believing the Tories to be a bunch of gits and not to be trusted - I think pretty much the same about most of them, but I'm finding it difficult to understand why they think Corbyn's lot are any different. It's almost as though because they have stated they are different, everyone just thinks they are without looking into the reality and the history of their actions.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:53 - Sep 19 with 1311 viewsperchrockjack

Anyone not a labour supporter ,brynnie, gets pelters on here mainly because they re in the wrong.
You might think tories are venal but they are the party of many voters outside sales.
You live in a red goldfish bowl

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 09:47 - Sep 19 with 1296 viewsmonmouth

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:24 - Sep 18 by londonlisa2001

Of course.

Jeremy was clearly too overwhelmed by the occasion to open his chops, but next time will be sufficiently under control to mumble along....if someone teaches him the words.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:28 - Sep 19 with 1282 viewsyescomeon

Front page of the economist is pretty entertaining this week.

[edit to add image]
[Post edited 19 Sep 2015 10:40]

Upthecity!

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:52 - Sep 19 with 1269 viewsDarran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240922/Corbyn-promotes-convicted-arsoni

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:52 - Sep 19 with 1269 viewsHighjack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:08 - Sep 18 by Uxbridge

I wasn't aware they even had a cricket team.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:55 - Sep 19 with 1242 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:52 - Sep 19 by Darran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240922/Corbyn-promotes-convicted-arsoni

Can that guy even step foot into schools given his conviction ( genuine question, honestly don't know ).

Shadow minister for agriculture, dealing with farmers is a vegan.

Shadow chancellor is an IRA apologist who later claimed his remarks were just trying to aid the peace process coz he's like that see... although his involvement in the peace talks has been questioned.

It's just too easy. if I was running Tory policy right now, I'd lay off Corbyn completely for a yer or so. Let the damage be done.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024