Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two 15:39 - Sep 15 with 39869 viewsDarran

Seeing as the other one is a mess and the mods can't be arsed on here these days.

lol
http://www.sunnation.co.uk/corbyn-refuses-to-sing-god-save-the-queen-at-battle-o

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:50 - Sep 17 with 2193 viewsJackSomething

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:42 - Sep 17 by Darran

No he hasn't had Brynnie asked you when you had a go at me about the same thing? (First)

Honestly, I wouldn't have mentioned the Bryn thing if I knew you were going to take it so personally. Responding in threads about the points Perch is making is a little different to you following Bryn around the site, bringing up his initial opinions on Monk in completely unrelated topics. Isn't it?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:58 - Sep 17 with 2184 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:50 - Sep 17 by JackSomething

Honestly, I wouldn't have mentioned the Bryn thing if I knew you were going to take it so personally. Responding in threads about the points Perch is making is a little different to you following Bryn around the site, bringing up his initial opinions on Monk in completely unrelated topics. Isn't it?

Yeah that'll be it,you crack on I'm sure Perchy will make enough bullets for you tomorrow.
You're in denial mate,bye.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:08 - Sep 17 with 2175 viewsJackSomething

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:58 - Sep 17 by Darran

Yeah that'll be it,you crack on I'm sure Perchy will make enough bullets for you tomorrow.

I thought de nile was a river in Egypt?

I'm not taking any of this seriously mate, it's the best way around here.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:38 - Sep 17 with 2127 viewsperchrockjack

Nah, not tomorrow but when we get back I ll be asking us for his e mail number or address so I can send him my homework to mark.

He stands alone now for me.

I thought incas arrogant and cocksure but he s summit else.

Deliberate use of third person intended.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:42 - Sep 17 with 2128 viewsJackSomething

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:38 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

Nah, not tomorrow but when we get back I ll be asking us for his e mail number or address so I can send him my homework to mark.

He stands alone now for me.

I thought incas arrogant and cocksure but he s summit else.

Deliberate use of third person intended.

Boo hoo, someone's being mean to me on the internet, so I'm going to call him arrogant. Perhaps I can braid your hair sometime to make it up to you, ya big girl.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 22:00 - Sep 17 with 2115 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell on Question Time tonight. I may break my long standing self-imposed QT boycott.

"Does the panel believe that IRA members should be honoured?"

Poll: Tory leader

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 22:11 - Sep 17 with 2106 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:42 - Sep 17 by JackSomething

Boo hoo, someone's being mean to me on the internet, so I'm going to call him arrogant. Perhaps I can braid your hair sometime to make it up to you, ya big girl.

Two.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 22:12 - Sep 17 with 2103 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:58 - Sep 17 by Darran

oh f*cking hell

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:13 - Sep 17 with 2067 viewsUxbridge

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 22:00 - Sep 17 by exiledclaseboy

Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell on Question Time tonight. I may break my long standing self-imposed QT boycott.

"Does the panel believe that IRA members should be honoured?"

If I was in the audience I would have probably been arrested for twaatting the bloke from the Telegraph.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:17 - Sep 17 with 2062 viewsblueytheblue

So Corbyn shagged Dianne Abbott. People want a Prime Minister with such low standards?

I know, Major and Edwina Currie but at least you could see a time when she was vaguely attractive...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:18 - Sep 17 with 2059 viewsUxbridge

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:17 - Sep 17 by blueytheblue

So Corbyn shagged Dianne Abbott. People want a Prime Minister with such low standards?

I know, Major and Edwina Currie but at least you could see a time when she was vaguely attractive...

No you couldn't.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:20 - Sep 17 with 2052 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:18 - Sep 17 by Uxbridge

No you couldn't.

Ok, forced at gunpoint to get yer third leg out and have to engage in rumpy pumpy with Currie or Abbott ( the option of no, just shoot me not being allowed ), 100% would say Currie.

There's an obvious "white men like to divide and rule" joke there somewhere, just can't see it.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:29 - Sep 17 with 2038 viewsUxbridge

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:20 - Sep 17 by blueytheblue

Ok, forced at gunpoint to get yer third leg out and have to engage in rumpy pumpy with Currie or Abbott ( the option of no, just shoot me not being allowed ), 100% would say Currie.

There's an obvious "white men like to divide and rule" joke there somewhere, just can't see it.

Ok that I concede. Daft racists obvs.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:29 - Sep 17 with 2037 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I bet you Portillo's had a go on her

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:30 - Sep 17 with 2037 viewsjackonicko

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:13 - Sep 17 by Uxbridge

If I was in the audience I would have probably been arrested for twaatting the bloke from the Telegraph.

Worryingly, I agree with this. What a tw@t.

QT is great tonight. Not for what is being said, but rather what is not being said. The question tonight from the young kid asking why he should vote Tory rather than Labour when he hits 18 was epic - a soft ball that should have been knocked out of the park but was fumbled. Politicians are going to have get much better at articulating what they stand for...
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:34 - Sep 17 with 2027 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:30 - Sep 17 by jackonicko

QT is great tonight. Not for what is being said, but rather what is not being said. The question tonight from the young kid asking why he should vote Tory rather than Labour when he hits 18 was epic - a soft ball that should have been knocked out of the park but was fumbled. Politicians are going to have get much better at articulating what they stand for...

Ears like an elephant

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:36 - Sep 17 with 2020 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:34 - Sep 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Ears like an elephant

A dickhead and the conservtive bint is a complete tw@t also

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:37 - Sep 17 with 2019 viewsUxbridge

Truss is monumentally useless though.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:42 - Sep 17 with 2005 viewsjackonicko

Just saw this. I would go for a young Abbott over a young Currie every time. The little minx.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:42 - Sep 17 with 2001 viewsBrynmill_Jack

She said the err conservative Party is the , err, Party of err, aspiration

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:50 - Sep 17 with 1984 viewsUxbridge

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:42 - Sep 17 by jackonicko

Just saw this. I would go for a young Abbott over a young Currie every time. The little minx.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:51 - Sep 17 with 1980 viewsGroo

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:17 - Sep 17 by blueytheblue

hmmmmm

v

Groo does what Groo does best

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:53 - Sep 17 with 1976 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:51 - Sep 17 by Groo

hmmmmm

v

Have a line and take 'em both on I say. If nothing else there could be some good political discourse between the sheets

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:16 - Sep 18 with 1880 viewsWarwickHunt

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:42 - Sep 17 by jackonicko

Pervert.

Currie was filth in a twinset and pearls.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:22 - Sep 18 with 1872 viewsWarwickHunt

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:29 - Sep 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I bet you Portillo's had a go on her

I think Andrew Neil is more his type although she's obviously gagging for a ride on his chorizo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024