Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread 11:11 - Oct 10 with 10852 viewsmarchamjack

I'll kick it off (and anyone who isn't interested in Wales then no need to contribute)

WAAALES WAAALES

1 - 1 tonight I think

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:40 - Oct 10 with 1372 viewsAnotherJohn

Thank you Cyprus! Great achievement for Wales to get through, but another frustrating performance tonight. Let's hope the lads find a bit of form before the competition proper. Didn't think Joe Allen did much tonight, and I'm not sure I'd take him back even if recent events at Anfield mean he might be available soon.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 21:41]
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:41 - Oct 10 with 1364 viewsmonmouth

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:38 - Oct 10 by perchrockjack

It's nice to qualify.

But feck me we re poor in all honesty.

Qualification is the only aim. 8th in the world my hairy hole.

Anyway no matter, Robson-Kanu, Church and Vokes are going to france.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:42 - Oct 10 with 1347 viewsperchrockjack

Just hope it's not too embarrassing .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:43 - Oct 10 with 1328 viewslifelong

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:38 - Oct 10 by perchrockjack

It's nice to qualify.

But feck me we re poor in all honesty.

Hell of an achievement, not the time for negativity.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:45 - Oct 10 with 1306 viewsMorfa_Same

What a depressing way to quality.

Oh well at least we didn't feck it up this time. Well done to Coleman and the players for a successful campaign.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:45 - Oct 10 with 1309 viewsRancid

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:40 - Oct 10 by AnotherJohn

Thank you Cyprus! Great achievement for Wales to get through, but another frustrating performance tonight. Let's hope the lads find a bit of form before the competition proper. Didn't think Joe Allen did much tonight, and I'm not sure I'd take him back even if recent events at Anfield mean he might be available soon.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 21:41]

He hasn't played for donkeys mate.Who cares anyway.WALES HAVE QUALIFIED FOR THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:45 - Oct 10 with 1309 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:42 - Oct 10 by perchrockjack

Just hope it's not too embarrassing .

Earning an invite to the party isn't embarrassing.

We could be like the Scots and probably the Dutch. That's embarrassing.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:46 - Oct 10 with 1302 viewsdickythorpe

Enjoy the moment!!!! And remember how much the likes of Southall, Rush, Giggs and Alan Knill would love to swap places with this current crop
Login to get fewer ads

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Oct 10 with 1277 viewsperchrockjack

Not negative roger.

Now read on.

I'm proud we are there.

All my life I've seen us screw up as regards qualification or basically being robbed so please no more of your super positive drivel.

We are very very weak and rely on one player basically to score.

It's reality and let's not have bitching at this time

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Oct 10 with 1273 viewsmonmouth

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:45 - Oct 10 by Morfa_Same

What a depressing way to quality.

Oh well at least we didn't feck it up this time. Well done to Coleman and the players for a successful campaign.

Ah but that the point. So unlucky so often. It's time it worked the other way and we did it by losing I'm raising a glass anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Oct 10 with 1265 viewsjackrabbit

That was very fortunate that Cyprus got us off the hook, because playing like that, I wouldn't have fancied us against Andorra. It was a lousy rainy night so we can excuse it somewhat but the skills on display tonight we're not encouraging. Bale was dreadful - understandable in the circumstances - and so was Ramsey, and without two best players performing, we didn't look good.

Still having said all that, it was the previous games that got us there, so many congratulations to Chris Coleman and the team. Make me eat my words on Tuesday night and finish in style.

Well done Wales!
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:48 - Oct 10 with 1256 viewsdickythorpe

Only 9 goals scored in 9 games!!! Only Wales!!!!!
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:48 - Oct 10 with 1256 viewsWhiterockin

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:46 - Oct 10 by dickythorpe

Enjoy the moment!!!! And remember how much the likes of Southall, Rush, Giggs and Alan Knill would love to swap places with this current crop

If they had all turned up for matches instead of pulling sickies they might have qualified as well.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:51 - Oct 10 with 1212 viewslifelong

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Oct 10 by perchrockjack

Not negative roger.

Now read on.

I'm proud we are there.

All my life I've seen us screw up as regards qualification or basically being robbed so please no more of your super positive drivel.

We are very very weak and rely on one player basically to score.

It's reality and let's not have bitching at this time

I'm not bitching Richard but on a evening when I he whole of Welsh football should be celebrating you come out with how poor we are.... Unbelievable.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:51 - Oct 10 with 1209 viewsItchySphincter

Fair play to Cookie - must've been the least popular manager since Booby Gould.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:52 - Oct 10 with 1200 viewsChrisSCFC

Bit of an anti-climax tonight but brilliant campaign.

Our biggest sporting achievement since 1958.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:52 - Oct 10 with 1193 viewsRancid

I can remember the 2 Scotland games, the Romania game and the Russia game where we had no luck at all.Tonight lady luck was on our side so let's welcome it.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Oct 10 with 1159 viewsperchrockjack

Certainly and about time .

I did see a reality check topic and seem to have posted on wrong one.

Anyway, it's good to be at the party and our Cardiff chums and we can all enjoy French delights

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:57 - Oct 10 with 1139 viewsRancid

All the Wales fans singing
''Ashley Williams..he's captain of Wales''

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:58 - Oct 10 with 1128 viewsChrisSCFC

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:51 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

Fair play to Cookie - must've been the least popular manager since Booby Gould.

Yeah fair play to him I could understand the reservations about his appointment considering Lars Lagerbeck wanted the job but fair do's to him he's shut everyone up.

Great moment for our national sport.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:01 - Oct 10 with 1108 viewslonglostjack

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:57 - Oct 10 by Rancid

All the Wales fans singing
''Ashley Williams..he's captain of Wales''

Thank God for the Fenway Committee - he's captain of Wales and he's ours !!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:02 - Oct 10 with 1089 viewsperchrockjack

Roger.

Ffs read what i post.

I'm happy we re there but it's a fair point to mention we are pretty poor but less poor than others.

As rabbit pointed out Cyprus got us out of jail.

Reality, son ,reality.

Finally, I don't like losing any game.

Frankly, I hope ash Neil are rested Tuesday as I'm really only bothered about Swansea. It's like some not interested in the egg

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:07 - Oct 10 with 1054 viewsImAlrightJack

In times like this...

1) so what if we lost?
2) we have a chance to thrash Andorra and if we win 7-0 or more, we can be positive
3) Wales have ended a 58 year jinx!!!!
4) Tuesday night is going to be a celebration and I'm looking forward to it
5) FU*K THE EGG!!!
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:10 - Oct 10 with 1029 viewsjack247

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:52 - Oct 10 by ChrisSCFC

Bit of an anti-climax tonight but brilliant campaign.

Our biggest sporting achievement since 1958.

Almost feel sorry for them qualifying on a defeat. Their only defeat. Looked happy enough at the end though!
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:12 - Oct 10 with 1018 viewsRancid

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:02 - Oct 10 by perchrockjack

Roger.

Ffs read what i post.

I'm happy we re there but it's a fair point to mention we are pretty poor but less poor than others.

As rabbit pointed out Cyprus got us out of jail.

Reality, son ,reality.

Finally, I don't like losing any game.

Frankly, I hope ash Neil are rested Tuesday as I'm really only bothered about Swansea. It's like some not interested in the egg

Cyprus didn't get us out of jail Rich.We done the hard work beforehand and only had to get a point against Andorra to get there but for once we managed to do it with a bit of luck and a game to spare.You've said all week you're off to France and even on this thread.C'mon man you might live in england but you're a Taff and you're one of the only ones on here to remember 1958 and how long it's been.Swans are in the PL and Wales are in a major tournament off the back of it.It's time for positivity and forget about tonights result and focus on the bigger picture.We all moaned that Giggs never made it to a major tournament but Ash Bale and Ramsey have.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024