Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread 11:11 - Oct 10 with 10854 viewsmarchamjack

I'll kick it off (and anyone who isn't interested in Wales then no need to contribute)

WAAALES WAAALES

1 - 1 tonight I think

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:13 - Oct 10 with 1444 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:26 - Oct 10 with 1356 viewsbuilthjack

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:13 - Oct 10 by epaul

France here we come, we will paint it red

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:27 - Oct 10 with 1348 viewsStarsky

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:12 - Oct 10 by Rancid

Cyprus didn't get us out of jail Rich.We done the hard work beforehand and only had to get a point against Andorra to get there but for once we managed to do it with a bit of luck and a game to spare.You've said all week you're off to France and even on this thread.C'mon man you might live in england but you're a Taff and you're one of the only ones on here to remember 1958 and how long it's been.Swans are in the PL and Wales are in a major tournament off the back of it.It's time for positivity and forget about tonights result and focus on the bigger picture.We all moaned that Giggs never made it to a major tournament but Ash Bale and Ramsey have.

Actually, this is the first time we have qualified properly. In 1958 some of the other teams refused to play Israel. Cut and paste below:

"Wales did not qualify as of right for the 1958 FIFA World Cup. Due to several countries refusing to play Israel, FIFA ordered that Israel should play a qualification playoff against one of the second placed European teams.Wales were the European team drawn and won the playoff against Israel.Wales performed well at the finals tournament, advancing to the quarter-final and giving eventual winners Brazil their toughest test of the competition."

Wales have now qualified twice at the expense of Israel. Yay.

It's just the internet, init.

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:30 - Oct 10 with 1337 viewscentrestandswan

Well done boys AT LAST.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:32 - Oct 10 with 1321 viewsbuilthjack

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:27 - Oct 10 by Starsky

Actually, this is the first time we have qualified properly. In 1958 some of the other teams refused to play Israel. Cut and paste below:

"Wales did not qualify as of right for the 1958 FIFA World Cup. Due to several countries refusing to play Israel, FIFA ordered that Israel should play a qualification playoff against one of the second placed European teams.Wales were the European team drawn and won the playoff against Israel.Wales performed well at the finals tournament, advancing to the quarter-final and giving eventual winners Brazil their toughest test of the competition."

We got to the actual quarter final in 1976.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:33 - Oct 10 with 1314 viewsImAlrightJack

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:48 - Oct 10 by Whiterockin

If they had all turned up for matches instead of pulling sickies they might have qualified as well.

.... and if Giggsy didn't forget he was Welsh!.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:34 - Oct 10 with 1312 viewsStarsky

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:32 - Oct 10 by builthjack

We got to the actual quarter final in 1976.

This is a World Cup thread BJ

1976 was the Euros
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 22:38]

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:37 - Oct 10 with 1299 viewsImAlrightJack

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:48 - Oct 10 by dickythorpe

Only 9 goals scored in 9 games!!! Only Wales!!!!!

Yet we still qualified!. That's saying how good we've been at the back through the whole thing bar tonight. They'll score loads on Tuesday.

When the first Bosnia goal went in, my friend was saying "Oh sh *t, does that mean we are out!!", I then explained the situation as Cyprus were winning, then when the screen split in two to show the Israel goal, she shouted "What a goal!.... Who's that?", I then said "Israel", then she asked me " What does that mean?". I then said it means we will still go through then asked me the same question when Cyprus restored their lead. At 2-0 she shouted that expletive again and I said "Israel won't score two with the little time we have left!".

At full time in Israel (we were still playing), our celebrations went full throttle!!!!!!!.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 22:42]
Login to get fewer ads

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:37 - Oct 10 with 1296 viewsbuilthjack

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:34 - Oct 10 by Starsky

This is a World Cup thread BJ

1976 was the Euros
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 22:38]

Aw right. The media seem to have forgotten that we got to the quarter finals in 1976.

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:40 - Oct 10 with 1279 viewsSgorioFruit

CAN YOU ALL NOW SEE WHAT I BEEN HARPING ON ABOUT FOR YEARS AND YEARS???????

SGORIOFRUIT

ENOUGH SAID

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:40 - Oct 10 with 1279 viewsbuilthjack

A few Jack Army flags there tonight. One behind Ramsey when he was interviewed after the game.

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:40 - Oct 10 with 1279 viewsStarsky

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:37 - Oct 10 by builthjack

Aw right. The media seem to have forgotten that we got to the quarter finals in 1976.

Funnily enough... I don't know if you remember this but although we got to the qtr finals ... Rudi fecking Glockner the ref knocked us out...
We still didn't make the finals because the finals was for only 4 teams.

The format changed in 1980

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:42 - Oct 10 with 1267 viewsStarsky

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:40 - Oct 10 by SgorioFruit

SGORIOFRUIT

ENOUGH SAID

Yeah but you've forgotten something though haven't you?

What did you promise everyone earlier, if we qualified?

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:43 - Oct 10 with 1254 viewsRancid

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:40 - Oct 10 by SgorioFruit

SGORIOFRUIT

ENOUGH SAID

Errr, no.You did say that you'd reveal yourself tonight if we qualify though so come on then and it better be good.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:43 - Oct 10 with 1254 viewsjack247

Just to clarify, we qualified because we took 8 points from Belgium and Israel and beat Cyprus twice.

Not because Israel lost to Cyprus.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:47 - Oct 10 with 1234 viewsbuilthjack

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:40 - Oct 10 by Starsky

Funnily enough... I don't know if you remember this but although we got to the qtr finals ... Rudi fecking Glockner the ref knocked us out...
We still didn't make the finals because the finals was for only 4 teams.

The format changed in 1980

Yes, I was in Cardiff for the Yugoslavia game. Shit ref cost us a place in the semi's

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:50 - Oct 10 with 1215 viewsSgorioFruit

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:43 - Oct 10 by Rancid

Errr, no.You did say that you'd reveal yourself tonight if we qualify though so come on then and it better be good.

how do I upload pictures to here?

I can post it on twitter and leave a link??

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:51 - Oct 10 with 1214 viewsImAlrightJack

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:27 - Oct 10 by Starsky

.... and for the first time properly!!!
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:51 - Oct 10 with 1209 viewsDarran

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:43 - Oct 10 by Rancid

Probably Benny from Crossroads.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:53 - Oct 10 with 1197 viewsbuilthjack

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:51 - Oct 10 by Darran

Or Miss Doyanne

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:58 - Oct 10 with 1148 viewsStarsky

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:51 - Oct 10 by Darran

Probably Stan Stennet

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:58 - Oct 10 with 1146 viewsRancid

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:50 - Oct 10 by SgorioFruit

how do I upload pictures to here?

I can post it on twitter and leave a link??

Right click on a pic of yours on Twitter and then copy it's link location.Then paste it into the reply box on here.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 23:00 - Oct 10 with 1134 viewsDarran

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:58 - Oct 10 by Starsky

Probably Stan Stennet

Well he is Welsh.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 23:00 - Oct 10 with 1133 viewsSgorioFruit

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 22:58 - Oct 10 by Rancid

Right click on a pic of yours on Twitter and then copy it's link location.Then paste it into the reply box on here.

MORE TO FOLLOW IF WE COME TOP OF THE GROUP ON TUESDAY
CYMRU AM BYTH

[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 23:02]

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 23:02 - Oct 10 with 1128 viewsRancid

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 23:00 - Oct 10 by SgorioFruit

MORE TO FOLLOW IF WE COME TOP OF THE GROUP ON TUESDAY
CYMRU AM BYTH

[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 23:02]

It's the white Gladstone Small.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024