Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up 19:31 - Oct 26 with 2943 viewsJackSwanTV

Thought I'd share this with Darran (and others) before it goes to print;- :)

We made an approach to the infamous Darran from Planet Swans to see if he would be willing to contribute a monthly feature in the magazine, he declined (in his usual polite way) but this is what I think he would have said if he accepted.

An away day at Villa

The Villa match was as dire as the Stoke one, horrendous game of football from two awful sides. The whole day was terrible; I hate Autumn for starters, what is the point of it? Trees raining leaves, sunny one minute and freezing the next, it’s an atrocious season; I don’t like Winter either, nor Spring or Summer but I really don’t like Autumn.

The weather was typically Autumny too; I hate the word ‘Autumn’, the only word worse that Autumn is ‘fall’; bloody Americans! I’m not fussed on them either. Anyway, I went to the game; Villa Park; what a shed of a stadium that is! They could do with spending a few quid on making that half decent; miserable stadium in a dull dump of a city.

Stopped for a pie before the game, I say a ‘pie’, that suggests there was something in it; this was merely pastry and not good pastry at that. Not like the pies of the past; do you remember when places took pride on their pies? When an away day involved sampling a seriously good pie? Not here; not anywhere these days!!

The pie was a huge success compared to the game mind you. The first half was appalling; how anyone could call that value for money amazes me. Their fans were non-existent apart from the odd moan about their team and manager; I never understand how some people seem to enjoy moaning all the time; it seriously annoys me!!! Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan!!!

The second half was even worse in reality even if there were a few schoolboy goals. They scored when our Ayew missed a sitter; I’m not fussed on him at all; does nothing! And then his brother scores at the other end and his brother is even worse than our one!! Shows how bad our defence is but Fabianski couldn’t catch a cold!

The ref gave us a free-kick for no reason whatsoever; gone are the days when you could tackle an opponent and Guzan seemed to let Siggy put the ball in the net; the ball was passed right into the middle of the goal; how the keeper let that in I have no idea!

Just to round off an awful game, Monk managed to fluke a winner and keep his job which really infuriated me because he’s clearly the worse manager in the league. Boring football played by overpriced pre-Madonna in a horrific stadium based in a city which should be burnt to the ground! If Volkswagens emissions department did football away days then this would be it!

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 19:36 - Oct 26 with 2914 viewsJackfath

That's brilliant

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 19:41 - Oct 26 with 2895 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

no swearing at all

poor effeort 0/10

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 20:02 - Oct 26 with 2863 viewsperchrockjack

Quite like brum and brummies.

Lot of regeneration in centre and loads to do there.

Bury St Edmunds is pretty but who d go there to watch a game

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 20:16 - Oct 26 with 2827 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Darran is the Donald Trump of Cranial Real Estate around here.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 20:17 - Oct 26 with 2819 viewsDarran

Funny article but I'm not a moaner it's a complete and utter myth,as far as the football goes I'm the most positive poster on here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 20:21 - Oct 26 with 2807 viewsJackSwanTV

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 20:17 - Oct 26 by Darran

Funny article but I'm not a moaner it's a complete and utter myth,as far as the football goes I'm the most positive poster on here.

'Funny article'??? That is a borderline compliment there!! be careful or you may lose your monthly page :)

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 20:24 - Oct 26 with 2789 viewsDarran

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 20:21 - Oct 26 by JackSwanTV

'Funny article'??? That is a borderline compliment there!! be careful or you may lose your monthly page :)

Don't push it.

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 20:30 - Oct 26 with 2778 viewsbuilthjack

The pies were good

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 20:49 - Oct 26 with 2726 viewsThursday

Just because you learned where the semi-colon key is, it doesn't mean you should vomit it everywhere. (Unless this is something Darran does and I'm missing the joke?)
Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 20:57 - Oct 26 with 2712 viewsJackSwanTV

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 20:49 - Oct 26 by Thursday

Just because you learned where the semi-colon key is, it doesn't mean you should vomit it everywhere. (Unless this is something Darran does and I'm missing the joke?)

I'm happy to blame Darran; if you are;

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 21:00 - Oct 26 with 2700 viewsDarran

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 20:57 - Oct 26 by JackSwanTV

I'm happy to blame Darran; if you are;

F^ck; off;

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 21:09 - Oct 26 with 2678 viewsClinton

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 20:30 - Oct 26 by builthjack

The pies were good

Steak and kidney were better than those on offer at he Liberty.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 08:54 - Oct 27 with 2484 viewsUxbridge

2/10. He's click bait. A contrarian. If the mode was negative he'd go positive. Plus no mention of cheap truck or whatever that Beatles wannabe band is called.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 09:43 - Oct 27 with 2441 viewsDarran

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 08:54 - Oct 27 by Uxbridge

2/10. He's click bait. A contrarian. If the mode was negative he'd go positive. Plus no mention of cheap truck or whatever that Beatles wannabe band is called.

Bore off.

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 14:58 - Oct 27 with 2358 viewsJackSwanTV

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 08:54 - Oct 27 by Uxbridge

Your turn next month :) 'what Darran would have said by Uxbridge'

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 15:54 - Oct 27 with 2324 viewsperchrockjack

I m racking my brains as to how many more posters are annoying than Pross and, fair to say, my brains exploded.

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 15:55 - Oct 27 with 2323 viewsDarran

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 15:54 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

I m racking my brains as to how many more posters are annoying than Pross and, fair to say, my brains exploded.

Thank you Richard you're a very decent chap yourself.

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 16:01 - Oct 27 with 2317 viewsperchrockjack

Clickbait, contrarian? Fook me ,this on a football forum. How utterly pretentious.

Suppose middle class professionals coming up with patronising drivel is what gets me .

Pross is harmless and a good man. Those serious in ripping into him are the type of people miss meeting on match days. It almost makes me want to come back home more often. Almost.

I recall this man getting abuse and his family on a scale that shames us all and
some need to remember that when stating they miss an individual whose first and only thought was to defame,discredit and disrespect.

Choose your enemy better ,innit

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 16:09 - Oct 27 with 2306 viewsDarran

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 16:01 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Clickbait, contrarian? Fook me ,this on a football forum. How utterly pretentious.

Suppose middle class professionals coming up with patronising drivel is what gets me .

Pross is harmless and a good man. Those serious in ripping into him are the type of people miss meeting on match days. It almost makes me want to come back home more often. Almost.

I recall this man getting abuse and his family on a scale that shames us all and
some need to remember that when stating they miss an individual whose first and only thought was to defame,discredit and disrespect.

Choose your enemy better ,innit

At least you spelt 'harmless' correctly anyway.

Darran doesn't contribute to Jack Swan magazine; so we made it up on 16:13 - Oct 27 with 2300 viewsperchrockjack

Serious post requires serious answers.

Ive had a chum sort my streaming thing out so Im quite happy today- or was.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024