Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andros Townsend 06:49 - Oct 27 with 3857 viewsmichumagic9

Possible loan target
https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/spurs-ace-on-radar-1786682.html?
Andros Townsend on 06:52 - Oct 27 with 3852 viewsairedale

Not good planning though, to replace someone we've loaned with a loan?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2015 8:27]
Andros Townsend on 07:23 - Oct 27 with 3786 viewsDr_Winston

Andros Townsend on 06:52 - Oct 27 by airedale

And with someone as ordinary as Townsend.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Andros Townsend on 07:55 - Oct 27 with 3731 viewsjojaca

He has been a right handful for us in the games I have watched. Would be a definite upgrade on Dyer.

Even when you know, you never know?

Andros Townsend on 08:32 - Oct 27 with 3654 viewsairedale

I agree with both you guys, I highly rate him myself and reckon he's a contender for France next year. But, we'd be replacing like for like, plus we've also got 2 bodies there already in Routs and Barrow.
Andros Townsend on 08:37 - Oct 27 with 3643 viewsPegojack

Andros Townsend on 08:32 - Oct 27 by airedale

I agree with both you guys, I highly rate him myself and reckon he's a contender for France next year. But, we'd be replacing like for like, plus we've also got 2 bodies there already in Routs and Barrow.

With respect, I think he'd be an upgrade on both of them. He impressed me in his cameo appearance against us a few weeks ago.

He also does something our wingers appear to be barred from doing, i.e. scoring goals.
Andros Townsend on 09:04 - Oct 27 with 3599 viewsshandyjack

A lwft footed wide man with pace to match balance out Monterro on the other side. It's a yes from me. Big upgrade on Dyer,Routs and Barrow

Poll: Expectation for the season

Andros Townsend on 10:07 - Oct 27 with 3512 viewsjohnlangy

Andros Townsend on 09:04 - Oct 27 by shandyjack

A lwft footed wide man with pace to match balance out Monterro on the other side. It's a yes from me. Big upgrade on Dyer,Routs and Barrow

Agree.
Andros Townsend on 10:08 - Oct 27 with 3502 viewsjohnlangy

Andros Townsend on 06:52 - Oct 27 by airedale

Depends on the quality of the player we've loaned out and the quality of the player we get in.
Login to get fewer ads

Andros Townsend on 10:35 - Oct 27 with 3464 viewsjasper_T

He's shite, and traded on a couple of long range efforts (out of dozens attempted) for years.
Andros Townsend on 10:43 - Oct 27 with 3444 viewstomdickharry

Andros Townsend on 10:08 - Oct 27 by johnlangy

Depends on the quality of the player we've loaned out and the quality of the player we get in.

Excellent point.
Andros Townsend on 10:47 - Oct 27 with 3431 viewsLandore_Jack

Andros Townsend or Nathan Redmond? Nathan for me.

#backtojack

Andros Townsend on 10:56 - Oct 27 with 3404 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Andros Townsend on 10:47 - Oct 27 by Landore_Jack

Andros Townsend or Nathan Redmond? Nathan for me.

Can't imagine Redmond is an option at the moment is he?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Andros Townsend on 11:02 - Oct 27 with 3382 viewspikeypaul

Diving cheating Cnt

Do not want him anywhere near us.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Andros Townsend on 11:13 - Oct 27 with 3365 viewsChrisSCFC

He's dross.

With a decent right winger Spurs would had won our recent encounter at the Lib, Townsend had a couple of opportunities to deliver a good cross or work Fabianski with an attempt but f*cked it up every time.

As said above he's been living off a couple of decent goals/games for a couple of years now, send him to Newcastle.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2015 11:14]
Andros Townsend on 11:37 - Oct 27 with 3324 viewsNeath_Jack

For Townsend, see Shelvey.

All the experts on PS will willingly write the boy off, then should he come and be a success, will all be scurrying around saying how they always rated him. From the little i've seen of him, he's obviously a talented boy, who probably needs a run in a settled side.

It's a yes from me anyway.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Andros Townsend on 11:48 - Oct 27 with 3297 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Andros Townsend on 11:37 - Oct 27 by Neath_Jack

All the experts on PS will willingly write the boy off, then should he come and be a success, will all be scurrying around saying how they always rated him. From the little i've seen of him, he's obviously a talented boy, who probably needs a run in a settled side.

Nicely put .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Andros Townsend on 11:49 - Oct 27 with 3297 viewsjack247

I think he would definitely improve our squad. Baffles me why we are never linked with strikers though.
Andros Townsend on 12:17 - Oct 27 with 3247 viewsjasper_T

Yeah, let's just buy every shit PL player in the hopes they come good in a Swansea shirt.

Townsend can't see a pass, only learned not to stare at the ball when dribbling a couple of years ago, and has one move that works at best 1 time in 10.

"He's obviously a talented boy" describes thousands of players, most of them younger than 24.
Andros Townsend on 13:04 - Oct 27 with 3176 viewskarnataka

I think he'd just about improve our squad but one thing is for sure, if he is still in the frame for the England squad next summer, he will have to start games and be consistently good whoever he's playing for so the incentive is there for him if he's not going to be a starter for Spurs.
Andros Townsend on 13:35 - Oct 27 with 3105 viewstomdickharry

Andros Townsend on 11:49 - Oct 27 by jack247

I think he would definitely improve our squad. Baffles me why we are never linked with strikers though.

Serious £SD,Jenkins doesn't like that.
Andros Townsend on 14:05 - Oct 27 with 3035 viewsClinton

Andros Townsend on 13:04 - Oct 27 by karnataka

I think he'd just about improve our squad but one thing is for sure, if he is still in the frame for the England squad next summer, he will have to start games and be consistently good whoever he's playing for so the incentive is there for him if he's not going to be a starter for Spurs.

Not sure he'd be a consistent starter if he came here.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Andros Townsend on 15:55 - Oct 27 with 2926 viewsLeonisGod

Can't see him getting a run here, unless we'd rather see Andre on the bench. Which any sane person wouldn't.

Assuming routs is near to fitness, this is nonsensical. But then so was sending dyer out, so who knows.
Andros Townsend on 16:58 - Oct 27 with 2869 viewsLAKiM

I'm quite happy to say Naughton proved me wrong so I really have no complaints with this, he's quick and can beat his man and should give us some more width on the right side along with giving us the option of playing Ayew more centrally I would think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024