Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 13:40 - Jan 27 with 43378 viewsLoyal

Beginning to gain momentum, regardless of people's feelings on him.

Some people are saying that he will never be President.

One name Ronald Reagan. The Americans love all this, and would vote for it to happen.
That I am sure.

My view is he won't live long enough for this to materialise.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 13:42]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Donald Trump on 21:41 - Oct 9 with 1968 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Donald Trump on 12:41 - Oct 10 with 1857 viewsnice_to_michu

Another day, another debate of Trump talking absolute nonsense.

Yet again proved to everyone that he hasn't actually bothered to learn the issues or know any details of the big policies of the day.
Donald Trump on 15:58 - Oct 10 with 1828 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 02:59 - Oct 9 by stAteSwan

It's not a very popular opinion in the states. There are a lot of Americans who want everyone to believe we are the greatest country on earth, but we've got our flaws, just like everyone else.

I'm just frustrated at the entire political system over here. Very apathetic about this election.

That's been that way (and our reputation) for about 200 years now though.

A separate point that has nothing to do with your longer post (which had some great points) is that an equally annoying phenomenon - and one on the sharp increase - are those who are constantly over-apologetic for being Americans. And those who feel like we owe it to give those illegally here (and not paying taxes) all the benefits of the American system, while simultaneously griping about how awful the system is.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2016 16:06]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald Trump on 16:48 - Oct 10 with 1792 viewsdailew

Donald Trump on 16:53 - Oct 10 with 1780 viewsblueytheblue

Donald Trump on 15:58 - Oct 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

That's been that way (and our reputation) for about 200 years now though.

A separate point that has nothing to do with your longer post (which had some great points) is that an equally annoying phenomenon - and one on the sharp increase - are those who are constantly over-apologetic for being Americans. And those who feel like we owe it to give those illegally here (and not paying taxes) all the benefits of the American system, while simultaneously griping about how awful the system is.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2016 16:06]

Same as anywhere - it's the suppression of any talk or debate around immigration ( illegal or otherwise ) that leads to people like Trump attracting a modicum of popularity.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Donald Trump on 01:12 - Nov 8 with 1583 viewsLoyal

The bloke who started this thread etc ......
Today is the day USA !

[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 1:13]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Donald Trump on 03:31 - Nov 9 with 1486 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 01:12 - Nov 8 by Loyal

The bloke who started this thread etc ......
Today is the day USA !

[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 1:13]

It looks like we are going to have a President Trump !! Trump has just taken Ohio which is an important state. Oh feck .. America may have just elected a reality star as their next President.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Donald Trump on 03:38 - Nov 9 with 1477 viewsHighjack

Donald Trump on 16:53 - Oct 10 by blueytheblue

Same as anywhere - it's the suppression of any talk or debate around immigration ( illegal or otherwise ) that leads to people like Trump attracting a modicum of popularity.

Absolutely correct. People like trump and farage fill a vacuum that shouldn't be there due to any sort of sensible debate about immigration being shut down for the last 25 years on grounds of racism.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 03:41 - Nov 9 with 1469 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump on 03:38 - Nov 9 by Highjack

Absolutely correct. People like trump and farage fill a vacuum that shouldn't be there due to any sort of sensible debate about immigration being shut down for the last 25 years on grounds of racism.

When do you think he'll finish the wall? Sorry, when do you think the Mexicans will finish the wall, as they are going to pay for it after all.
Donald Trump on 03:42 - Nov 9 with 1470 viewsHighjack

Donald Trump on 03:41 - Nov 9 by Humpty

When do you think he'll finish the wall? Sorry, when do you think the Mexicans will finish the wall, as they are going to pay for it after all.

I imagine the Mexicans will be starting work in the morning to keep the Americans out.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Donald Trump on 04:12 - Nov 9 with 1457 viewssiralan

Which is the correct answer.
Donald Trump on 09:19 - Nov 9 with 1378 viewsLoyal

This thread is extremely interesting if read over the year.

Donald Trump on 09:57 - Nov 9 with 1361 viewsdailew

Well the Overton Window just moved. Big league.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2016 9:57]

Donald Trump on 10:39 - Nov 9 with 1335 viewsCatullus

It's just that point that the ruling elites and the rich and powerful have failed to grasp. People are fed up with their money being sent to help others (especially when so many billions have been sent and nothing has changed, or it's being siphoned off by morally bankrupt governments/officials) and immigrants to their own country being treated better than they are.
Recent events in the UK, , immigrants getting new homes and the government saying they'll put up prefabs so British people can buy homes, immigrant "children" being promised support until they're 25 when British children are own their own at 18, they infuriate working class people.
The elites don't get it because it hasn't and won't affect them. Now it seems that very much the same thing has gripped Americans.
Maybe we could call it the Brexit effect, where disenfranchised people vote for change, if that change appears good or not.
On the upside, Trump appears very friendly to Britain and it could be good for us, economically speaking.
Of course the down side is he's impulsive and could be very dangerous, he may abandon NATO, if the Senate would allow it and he may herald an age of American isolationism which could be very bad for parts of Asia and an invitation for Putin to grab more territory.
As I said before, I had an unhealthy leaning towards Trump. On the one hand the language of "looking after your own" appealed to me but it's hard to ignore the dangerous language he also uses.
It's a changing world, possibly much less secure than it has been these last 71 years. Or could Trump yet surprise us all. Regardless, if it works out better for Britain and we don't end up in a war with Russia or a nuclear face off, I'll be fairly happy!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Donald Trump on 12:42 - Nov 9 with 1305 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 10:39 - Nov 9 by Catullus

It's just that point that the ruling elites and the rich and powerful have failed to grasp. People are fed up with their money being sent to help others (especially when so many billions have been sent and nothing has changed, or it's being siphoned off by morally bankrupt governments/officials) and immigrants to their own country being treated better than they are.
Recent events in the UK, , immigrants getting new homes and the government saying they'll put up prefabs so British people can buy homes, immigrant "children" being promised support until they're 25 when British children are own their own at 18, they infuriate working class people.
The elites don't get it because it hasn't and won't affect them. Now it seems that very much the same thing has gripped Americans.
Maybe we could call it the Brexit effect, where disenfranchised people vote for change, if that change appears good or not.
On the upside, Trump appears very friendly to Britain and it could be good for us, economically speaking.
Of course the down side is he's impulsive and could be very dangerous, he may abandon NATO, if the Senate would allow it and he may herald an age of American isolationism which could be very bad for parts of Asia and an invitation for Putin to grab more territory.
As I said before, I had an unhealthy leaning towards Trump. On the one hand the language of "looking after your own" appealed to me but it's hard to ignore the dangerous language he also uses.
It's a changing world, possibly much less secure than it has been these last 71 years. Or could Trump yet surprise us all. Regardless, if it works out better for Britain and we don't end up in a war with Russia or a nuclear face off, I'll be fairly happy!

Putin has said he wants full diplomatic relations restored with the United States, I can Trump being more belligerent towards China and that is just as scary as a conflict with Russia.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Donald Trump on 12:50 - Nov 9 with 1289 viewsNeathJack

Donald Trump on 19:09 - Jan 27 by Thursday

Anyone who believes that Trump will be sworn in next January is barking.

Woof
Donald Trump on 13:10 - Nov 9 with 1251 viewsFlashberryjack

Donald Trump on 10:39 - Nov 9 by Catullus

Great post

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Donald Trump on 09:12 - Nov 11 with 1134 viewsblueytheblue

Best bit is the way the media have portrayed Trump and his voters.

Yet it seems to be the "right on" SJWs who are acting like thugs due to not getting their own way. Hell even a writer for the Guardian amongst others asked if it was time for a "presidential assassination".

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Donald Trump on 09:41 - Nov 11 with 1123 viewsswanjackal

Donald Trump on 09:12 - Nov 11 by blueytheblue

Best bit is the way the media have portrayed Trump and his voters.

Yet it seems to be the "right on" SJWs who are acting like thugs due to not getting their own way. Hell even a writer for the Guardian amongst others asked if it was time for a "presidential assassination".

Not really thinking it through too. If Trump is assassinated, they end up with Pence in charge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Donald Trump on 09:16 - Dec 7 with 996 viewsLoyal

For anyone who ever thinks I can't see in to the future.
Read this thread.
I am now the official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Confirmed by Daffyd Huw, 7th Dec, 2016.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024