Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amat 11:22 - Feb 2 with 2776 viewsJBG

What a good pro and a decent guy,also a great Centre half, he's been lacking game time which i think he deserves, but no moans or groans and throwing dolls out, he just get's on with it, well done son and i hope you get your chance soon
Amat on 11:26 - Feb 2 with 2758 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Couldn't agree more.
Amat on 11:26 - Feb 2 with 2758 viewsLoyal

Your post is spot on, but I do get the feeling his contract means he is more than happy to play the game to keep the cash flowing in. Which for me in his case makes him an astute and intelligent person as well. All round he seems to be a proper pro.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Amat on 11:31 - Feb 2 with 2732 viewsClinton

If and when we get closer to safety, give him a few games and give Williams a rest. It'll benefit both of them.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Amat on 11:34 - Feb 2 with 2715 viewsAustinIsOurHero

I sense an impending switch to 3-5-2, so he could get his chance sooner than we think...

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Amat on 11:37 - Feb 2 with 2705 viewsGriffting

I think the club see him as Williams long term replacement. Think he could be the right person to fill those boots provided he works hard enough, which there is no indication that he doesn't and certainly looks to have the right attitude.
Amat on 11:38 - Feb 2 with 2703 viewsDafyddHuw

Amat on 11:34 - Feb 2 by AustinIsOurHero

I sense an impending switch to 3-5-2, so he could get his chance sooner than we think...

Don't think trying a new defensive system is a good idea when we're a cigarette paper's width away from the relegation zone. Maybe next season if we stay up and The Don is still here.
Amat on 11:38 - Feb 2 with 2700 viewsjasper_T

Said to be very good in training, just had some bad luck with the timing of injuries.

Bit small for a centreback, which can be an issue when partnering Ash who isn't the biggest himself, but long term he's an ideal replacement; good with the ball, decent left foot, mobile, aggressive.

Hope he doesn't regret his time with us when looking back on his career. Could have been playing regular football all this time at a lot of clubs.
Amat on 11:40 - Feb 2 with 2688 viewsWhiterockin

Amat on 11:31 - Feb 2 by Clinton

If and when we get closer to safety, give him a few games and give Williams a rest. It'll benefit both of them.

My concern with Williams is that in a couple of weeks he will start to think of the summer. To captain your national team in a major tournament is possibly a once in a lifetime achievement. I hope not, but I expect this to kick in after the friendlies at the end of March.
Login to get fewer ads

Amat on 11:42 - Feb 2 with 2683 viewsGriffting

Amat on 11:38 - Feb 2 by jasper_T

Said to be very good in training, just had some bad luck with the timing of injuries.

Bit small for a centreback, which can be an issue when partnering Ash who isn't the biggest himself, but long term he's an ideal replacement; good with the ball, decent left foot, mobile, aggressive.

Hope he doesn't regret his time with us when looking back on his career. Could have been playing regular football all this time at a lot of clubs.

I think he'd be a starter at CB for any club beneath us right now and maybe even a couple above us. Has had some unlucky injuries though must admit. Can see him and Fede (whos also got a lot of developing still to do) being a good partnership in the future.
Amat on 14:04 - Feb 2 with 2450 viewsdailew

Very unlucky to get injured against Chelsea last year when we'd won the previous three games with him in the line-up. Could have established himself.

You could see how motivated he was when he came on against Everton. Compare that with Eder, who did a "Shelvey" and let a player about a yard away from him run away unchallenged and set up the final attack that so nearly produced an equaliser.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Amat on 16:25 - Feb 2 with 2338 viewsTom1912

Great professional.

Bartley should never been playing ahead of him. The fact he was playing ahead of Fernandez too staggers belief.
Amat on 19:32 - Feb 2 with 2188 viewsLeonisGod

Agreed, that's the advantage of him not being French. Still think there's hell of a player in there but he needs to be playing more often. Not sure I'd drop Fed for him though.
Amat on 19:41 - Feb 2 with 2157 viewsdailew

Once we're safe (5 or 6 games to go) we can give him a run in the team and save Ash's legs for the Euros.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Amat on 19:42 - Feb 2 with 2153 viewsEasternJack

Amat on 11:38 - Feb 2 by jasper_T

Agree with this.

On the height point - I thought he was smaller but it turns out he's taller than Ash. Doesn't look it.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Amat on 20:02 - Feb 2 with 2129 viewsTheKirkyLife

One of my favourite Swans nowadays. Such a pro.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024