Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amat for Fernandez? 18:17 - Feb 6 with 5433 viewsTheKirkyLife

Discuss, the lad was rock solid before Fernandez came in.
Amat for Fernandez? on 13:23 - Feb 7 with 654 viewsDarran

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:20 - Feb 7 by 3swan

Why does any comments mean that it's an escape goat. It's comments on a player nothing more nothing else. All our players have positives and negatives, it's when negatives tilt the balance is when there are threads like this.
I have nothing against FF but in my opinion he is not strong enough and his play is more reactive than proactive

Yeah but according to most on here they have far more negatives than positives Clivey.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:24 - Feb 7 with 653 viewsUxbridge

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:03 - Feb 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Ux, I didn't single any one individual out over corners and set piece defending. It's FF's general standard and his over inflated fee I'm droning on about.

Fair enough. I just think you're bonkers

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:25 - Feb 7 with 645 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:24 - Feb 7 by Uxbridge

Fair enough. I just think you're bonkers

Okay.........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:27 - Feb 7 with 633 views3swan

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:23 - Feb 7 by Darran

Yeah but according to most on here they have far more negatives than positives Clivey.

And in many cases that's right.

Our strength has always been that the whole is greater than the parts..

We can do the same analysis on most players in the Premier but I'm only bothered about our players. At no point have I said, and haven't read anywhere else that we should get rid, but isn't training where things are worked on to improve things
Amat for Fernandez? on 13:31 - Feb 7 with 618 viewsDarran

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:27 - Feb 7 by 3swan

We can do the same analysis on most players in the Premier but I'm only bothered about our players. At no point have I said, and haven't read anywhere else that we should get rid, but isn't training where things are worked on to improve things

Yes but mistakes happen in most football matches and I don't agree with most of the criticism a lot of our players get especially the defenders.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:33 - Feb 7 with 600 viewsmax936

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:27 - Feb 7 by 3swan

Training exactly, we need to work on defending the set piece, l expect that we are, but we need to do it better and if the present incumbents can't do it then it'll need redressing in the summer, it's all well saying we haven't conceded from open play, but if we concede at set piece time, it's makes no difference because we're losing points.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2016 13:36]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:36 - Feb 7 with 595 viewsmax936

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:31 - Feb 7 by Darran

Yes but mistakes happen in most football matches and I don't agree with most of the criticism a lot of our players get especially the defenders.

Well we've conceded twice in two games from the set piece and that would be three times if Coleman had finished.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:52 - Feb 7 with 578 viewsJackFish

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:18 - Feb 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes. And for six million quid less. So what if he play acted? Is that what you base your judgement on? He looks as weak as a kitten and the pass he sold Fabian's short with could easily have resulted in a Palace goal (not to mention a keeper with a broken leg). Awful.

Are you forgetting that Chico used to regularly go gallivanting upfield and lose the ball? That he used to give stupid away penalties, score own goals and get himself sent off? He was a good player, definitely, but very unpredictable and prone to making stupid errors, which is not what you want from a centre half. FF may not be as flamboyant but he's a lot steadier and more reliable.
Login to get fewer ads

Amat for Fernandez? on 15:38 - Feb 7 with 520 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Amat for Fernandez? on 13:52 - Feb 7 by JackFish

Are you forgetting that Chico used to regularly go gallivanting upfield and lose the ball? That he used to give stupid away penalties, score own goals and get himself sent off? He was a good player, definitely, but very unpredictable and prone to making stupid errors, which is not what you want from a centre half. FF may not be as flamboyant but he's a lot steadier and more reliable.

That's just it though. Hrs not more reliable. By the way that "gallivanting" started a lot of our attacks. Can you post any clips of resultant goals conceded?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Amat for Fernandez? on 16:00 - Feb 7 with 502 viewsjasper_T

Amat for Fernandez? on 15:38 - Feb 7 by Brynmill_Jack

That's just it though. Hrs not more reliable. By the way that "gallivanting" started a lot of our attacks. Can you post any clips of resultant goals conceded?

And some of Fernandez' "terrible passing" has started good attacks for us as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024