Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread 18:03 - Feb 12 with 25081 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 19:10]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:32 - Feb 13 with 2307 viewshobo

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Feb 13 by magicdaps10

Looks like that little revival was for fook all.

We are poor and really deserve to go down playing like this.

Not really - without the revival we'd be way off safety in 19th. As it is, we still have a chance
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 16:32]
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:33 - Feb 13 with 2275 viewsLandore_Jack

One shot on target so far. FFS!

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:34 - Feb 13 with 2238 viewsPozuelosSideys

Had a right titful of this today. On this showing we are going down. Utterly awful.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Feb 13 with 2186 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:34 - Feb 13 by PozuelosSideys

Had a right titful of this today. On this showing we are going down. Utterly awful.

The positive bunnies on here won't like that.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Feb 13 with 2159 viewsChrisSCFC

Arghhh..
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Feb 13 with 2125 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Feb 13 by lovejuicejack

The positive bunnies on here won't like that.

I am one of the positive bunnies unfortunately.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Feb 13 with 2120 viewslovejuicejack

Couldn't score in a brothel
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Feb 13 with 2107 viewsSgorioFruit

WEST HAM SCORE 2 GOALS IN 2 MINUTES

Norwich 2-2 West Ham

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Feb 13 with 2100 viewsunion_jack

Well, will we score a late equaliser!

Will we Fock!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Feb 13 with 2037 views3swan

2 goals for us and another for West Ham and it will all look different

10 mins to go yet
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Feb 13 with 2027 viewsABERSWAN

Norwich thrown a two goal lead away. Scrappy equaliser now and we will actually climb a place!!
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Feb 13 with 2018 viewsblaine_scfc

Setting up for 0-0 at home.

Deserve to go down, very poor side at this level.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Feb 13 with 1995 viewsperchrockjack

Pretty upsetting .

Still, I'm a negative .

We re blowing away a dream and it hurts

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Feb 13 with 1957 viewsLandore_Jack

Fed up of negative tactics!

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Feb 13 with 1924 viewsAl_Bundy

Staring down the barrel with yet another under par display.Same old issues not being addressed.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Feb 13 with 1923 viewsmagicdaps10

The positive bunnies can go to hell if they try putting a spin on this.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Feb 13 with 1889 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Feb 13 by Al_Bundy

Staring down the barrel with yet another under par display.Same old issues not being addressed.

Papering over the cracks
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Feb 13 with 1870 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Feb 13 by lovejuicejack

Papering over the cracks

We dont have a single clue in the final third.

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:42 - Feb 13 with 1836 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Feb 13 by Landore_Jack

Fed up of negative tactics!

I haven't seem many tactics, positive or negative tbh.

Have they been doing anything on the training ground?!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Feb 13 with 1796 viewsChrisSCFC

Come on!!!
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:44 - Feb 13 with 1698 viewsLandore_Jack

We are the home team. We should be taking the game to Southampton. Ffs we need the points. one shot on target says it all.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Feb 13 with 1609 viewslovejuicejack

Luke a bunch of fannies up front
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Feb 13 with 1599 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Feb 13 by ChrisSCFC

Come on!!!

I thought we'd scored when I read this and my stream was behind. Gutted
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Feb 13 with 1560 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Feb 13 by epaul

Unf*cking marked kin shocking

Best you start givin the old paltalk room a fresh lick of paint.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Feb 13 with 1556 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Feb 13 by ChrisSCFC

Come on!!!

that's the spirit !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024