Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester 08:05 - Apr 19 with 5816 viewsowainglyndwr

Even after our abysmal display against Newcastle, for weeks now I have had feeling that we will get at least a draw at Leicester.
Leicester on 08:20 - Apr 19 with 3968 viewsMervyn

That's the spirit....I expected a poor result against Newcastle, I m o theres always an overreaction to any defeat on these forums.....some people should stay well away from these forums after a defeat, they just cant handle it.....im out of here.
jackarmy
Leicester on 08:27 - Apr 19 with 3950 viewshammy

Don't really see it myself, but you never know. Even without Vardey they have plenty to trouble us with their set piece play and we will find it very difficult to get through their defence. They will be desperate to get a win to keep the Spurs at bay; which could affect them either way.

I'll be there to cheer us on !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Leicester on 08:32 - Apr 19 with 3933 viewsdougie

Leicester on 08:27 - Apr 19 by hammy

Don't really see it myself, but you never know. Even without Vardey they have plenty to trouble us with their set piece play and we will find it very difficult to get through their defence. They will be desperate to get a win to keep the Spurs at bay; which could affect them either way.

I'll be there to cheer us on !

I really can't see how we will keep them out at corners and set pieces. I suppose we could give none away !!!
Leicester on 08:35 - Apr 19 with 3925 viewsPegojack

I feel exactly the same as the OP. I don't know why, it's totally irrational, but it's the Swansea Way. I'll be there to cheer the boys on, too.
Leicester on 09:08 - Apr 19 with 3846 viewsepaul

Yep will be there screaming and willing us on to beat them, so do not want them to win the title

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Leicester on 09:29 - Apr 19 with 3804 viewsSmellyplumz

They'll batter us like a Rossi sausage

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Leicester on 09:47 - Apr 19 with 3765 viewsdickythorpe

I t would be typical us to win on Sat, I think we'll win quite comfortably as well.
Gomis hattrick nailed on, maybe even Montero will find the net!!!
Leicester on 09:54 - Apr 19 with 3744 viewslegoman

Leicester on 09:47 - Apr 19 by dickythorpe

I t would be typical us to win on Sat, I think we'll win quite comfortably as well.

Made me laugh, fair play. Gomis and hat-trick in the same sentence.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester on 09:56 - Apr 19 with 3735 viewsBigPhilG

We can only hope they don't get a corner
Leicester on 10:13 - Apr 19 with 3690 viewsDafyddHuw

They're just a hoof team. Unfortunately, they've perfected the art.

Like the OP, I really fancy our chances at Lesta, but thought we were gonna get a result at Sid James' too!
Leicester on 10:18 - Apr 19 with 3673 viewslonglostjack

I'll be there. Let's poop the party !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Leicester on 10:28 - Apr 19 with 3649 viewsDewi1jack

The way we always do things
Lose to a team who are at the bottom end of the table and go and beat the league leaders.
Safe travels to all going.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Leicester on 10:30 - Apr 19 with 3644 viewsepaul

Leicester on 10:18 - Apr 19 by longlostjack

I'll be there. Let's poop the party !

A serious case of the runs all over it us needed! 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Leicester on 10:46 - Apr 19 with 3603 viewsKerouac

We're winning this one....leaving Leicester with a 2 point lead over Spurs with 3 games to go.
At which point Leicester will fall apart and Spurs will take the title (which they will deserve as they are the best team.
15/20 years from now, when Leicester will be playing in the 2nd tier, some of our younger posters will still go on about the season that Leicester nearly won the league....much like my generation sometimes gets nostalgic about Ron Atkinson's Aston Villa title bid.

Yours faithfully
Russell Grant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Leicester on 11:58 - Apr 19 with 3487 viewshammy

Leicester on 10:46 - Apr 19 by Kerouac

We're winning this one....leaving Leicester with a 2 point lead over Spurs with 3 games to go.
At which point Leicester will fall apart and Spurs will take the title (which they will deserve as they are the best team.
15/20 years from now, when Leicester will be playing in the 2nd tier, some of our younger posters will still go on about the season that Leicester nearly won the league....much like my generation sometimes gets nostalgic about Ron Atkinson's Aston Villa title bid.

Yours faithfully
Russell Grant.

I think the following scenario will happen: Leicester will keep their nerve and win 2 and draw 2 of their last 4 games. Spurs will do a Liverpool and get very close and may even win all their remaining games. Although I think they will lose at Chelski away. Shame for them really because next year the big boys will be back in full contention.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Leicester on 12:22 - Apr 19 with 3432 viewsymaohyd

If Leicester were playing any other team in the league other than us, I think it could be a very interesting end to the season, a perfect time to play them.

We are the perfect team for them to play, the most direct long ball team up against a team who cant defend set pieces for toffee.

They might make hard work of it but 3 points for them.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Leicester on 12:29 - Apr 19 with 3401 viewsmidswan

Leicester on 09:54 - Apr 19 by legoman

Aye, the only hat trick remotely likely is if a rabbit falls out of one if its windy.....
Leicester on 12:29 - Apr 19 with 3396 viewsJJJack

I cannot think of a single reason to assume we'll get anything at the KP.
Leicester on 13:04 - Apr 19 with 3317 viewsdickythorpe

Leicester on 12:29 - Apr 19 by JJJack

Ashley to score like he did against the Gooners...another game most wrote us off!!
Leicester on 15:44 - Apr 19 with 3016 viewskarnataka

Leicester on 12:29 - Apr 19 by JJJack

Don't think anybody's assumed we'll get anything from what I've read. A few have a gut feeling that's all.
Leicester on 15:59 - Apr 19 with 2965 viewsjasper_T

We always do well against the big sides.

Losing Vardy is a problem for them as he's their best outlet, and Mahrez has been average (in Alan Hansen voice) for a while now.
Leicester on 16:40 - Apr 19 with 2895 viewsTreforys_Jack

Leicester on 09:54 - Apr 19 by legoman

The same Gomis who holds or did hold the record for the fastest hat-trick in the champions league.
Leicester on 18:14 - Apr 19 with 2776 viewsDafyddHuw

Leicester on 15:59 - Apr 19 by jasper_T

We always do well against the big sides.

Losing Vardy is a problem for them as he's their best outlet, and Mahrez has been average (in Alan Hansen voice) for a while now.

Lesta - big side? Really?

Being top of the league doesn't make you a big side.
Leicester on 18:39 - Apr 19 with 2727 viewsGlyn1

Leicester on 09:47 - Apr 19 by dickythorpe

Can't argue with that, since the Leicester team won't be at the ground until Sunday.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Leicester on 19:22 - Apr 19 with 2661 viewsWingstandwood

The pressure will be on Leicester and who is to say that they could now be entering into a bad-patch-of-form that happens to many another team?....And if so?.....Talk about the worst possible time for it to happen?

I would find it highly amusing if SCFC gets a win up there. If SCFC can go away and win against the mighty Arsenal when the pressure was really on then a win against Leicester is no impossibility!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024