Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play Off Winners 20:34 - May 28 with 1378 viewssP7qupUf

The last three play off finals have been won by teams that bounced back at the first attempt after relegation.... QPR (2014), Norwich (2015) and Hull today. Rangers and Norwich went straight back down. Could be some encouragement there.
Play Off Winners on 20:57 - May 28 with 1324 viewsMurph75

Encouragement to who???
Play Off Winners on 21:02 - May 28 with 1303 viewsGTCJack

Ridiculous c*nt. We're still here FFS.
Play Off Winners on 21:47 - May 28 with 1255 viewsmonmouth

? I read it as that Hull are likely to go down so taking a relegation spot. Not an unreasonable point?

Good to see such unbridled optimism about our prospects two months before we kick a ball mind.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Play Off Winners on 22:24 - May 28 with 1207 viewsGTCJack

Play Off Winners on 21:47 - May 28 by monmouth

? I read it as that Hull are likely to go down so taking a relegation spot. Not an unreasonable point?

Good to see such unbridled optimism about our prospects two months before we kick a ball mind.....

Good point, but you are a far more sensible poster and actually explain your posts. Unlike OP
Play Off Winners on 10:54 - May 29 with 1055 viewsDafyddHuw

Play Off Winners on 21:47 - May 28 by monmouth

Yup, that's how I read it too.
Play Off Winners on 11:00 - May 29 with 1043 viewsStarsky

We slag off all the pundits that write us off as relegation fodder every season but some posters have the same mentality. Do we really have to debate relegation before we kick a ball next season?

It's just the internet, init.

Play Off Winners on 13:55 - May 29 with 960 viewsGlyn1

We are where we are. I'd think it was more a case of being realistic than being pessimistic, especially after this season. Most of us are more worried about relegation than finishing in the top eight or so.

But it's interesting that two of last season's relegated teams have bounced straight back (Burnley and Hull) - are there now a level of teams that struggle in the Premier League but are just too good for the Championship?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Play Off Winners on 14:27 - May 29 with 936 viewsjack247

Play Off Winners on 11:00 - May 29 by Starsky

We slag off all the pundits that write us off as relegation fodder every season but some posters have the same mentality. Do we really have to debate relegation before we kick a ball next season?

I'm confident in the manager and really don't think we will be in as much trouble this time, mind you I would have said that at the start of the season just gone and after winning the capital one.
Login to get fewer ads

Play Off Winners on 14:57 - May 29 with 909 viewslondonlisa2001

Play Off Winners on 13:55 - May 29 by Glyn1

We are where we are. I'd think it was more a case of being realistic than being pessimistic, especially after this season. Most of us are more worried about relegation than finishing in the top eight or so.

But it's interesting that two of last season's relegated teams have bounced straight back (Burnley and Hull) - are there now a level of teams that struggle in the Premier League but are just too good for the Championship?

I think it's going to get more and more like this going forward with the disparity in income.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see the PL effectively becoming a closed shop of say 25 teams with the same teams bouncing back and forth each season. There'll be the odd surprise both up and down, but not many. I'd be very surprised if at least two promotions next year aren't from the three that have just been relegated.
Play Off Winners on 17:04 - May 29 with 852 viewsStarsky

Play Off Winners on 14:57 - May 29 by londonlisa2001

I think it's going to get more and more like this going forward with the disparity in income.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see the PL effectively becoming a closed shop of say 25 teams with the same teams bouncing back and forth each season. There'll be the odd surprise both up and down, but not many. I'd be very surprised if at least two promotions next year aren't from the three that have just been relegated.

I hear what you say but it seems that the top 4 are all in a transitional era (bar Spurs).

I thought West Ham over achieved last year and Everton are a mess. 6th position is never going to be up for grabs for the likes of us, Southampton or another like Stoke. Very achievable if one of us buys well.

Play Off Winners on 17:07 - May 29 with 844 viewsmonmouth

Play Off Winners on 17:04 - May 29 by Starsky

I hear what you say but it seems that the top 4 are all in a transitional era (bar Spurs).

I thought West Ham over achieved last year and Everton are a mess. 6th position is never going to be up for grabs for the likes of us, Southampton or another like Stoke. Very achievable if one of us buys well.

Reading that, I'm not sure you did 'hear what she said' Starsk!

Play Off Winners on 17:10 - May 29 with 832 viewsStarsky

Play Off Winners on 17:07 - May 29 by monmouth

Reading that, I'm not sure you did 'hear what she said' Starsk!

When I read it back I can hear her voice saying it in my head.
Just like yours.
Your voice in my head sounds like Frankie Howard

Play Off Winners on 17:13 - May 29 with 825 viewsmonmouth

Play Off Winners on 17:10 - May 29 by Starsky

When I read it back I can hear her voice saying it in my head.
Just like yours.
Your voice in my head sounds like Frankie Howard

Ooooh missus!

Play Off Winners on 17:17 - May 29 with 821 viewsStarsky

Play Off Winners on 17:13 - May 29 by monmouth

Ooooh missus!

You just freaked me out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024