Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with 00:59 - May 29 with 7903 viewsDavillin

In another thread [topic Venezuela], Lisa mocked a post of mine by saying this: "Always amusing to read the old 'The Rothschilds own all the central banks' type stuff." Mockingly, of course.

Well, here's a link that doesn't mock, but presents a good history -- and a factual one -- of "the old 'The Rothschilds own all the central banks' type stuff.

Please watch it and let us hear whether one should mock it or seriously study it.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:42 - May 29 with 1332 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well this is going well...

Poll: Tory leader

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:43 - May 29 with 1325 viewsblueytheblue

Well being fair, it's probably improved from the first post.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:43 - May 29 with 1325 viewsMurph75

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:42 - May 29 by exiledclaseboy

Well this is going well...

I agree......
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:49 - May 29 with 1312 viewslondonlisa2001

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:31 - May 29 by blueytheblue

I'm well aware of that.

It's just a might leap of faith when in a post railing against those who "own" the banks you just so magically be able to quote one of the non Jewish Yiddish speakers who just so happen to repeat an oft use trope.

Just a co-incidence, clearly.

The relevant point is not anyway that all Jewish people speak Yiddish but that all Yiddish speakers are Jewish.

Some are obviously too stupid to understand the difference.
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:54 - May 29 with 1304 viewsblueytheblue

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:49 - May 29 by londonlisa2001

The relevant point is not anyway that all Jewish people speak Yiddish but that all Yiddish speakers are Jewish.

Some are obviously too stupid to understand the difference.

Well, that too. I'd suspect there are some non Jewish Yiddish speakers, but so few as to be statistically insignificant.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 15:04 - May 29 with 1280 viewslondonlisa2001

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:54 - May 29 by blueytheblue

Well, that too. I'd suspect there are some non Jewish Yiddish speakers, but so few as to be statistically insignificant.

Yeah - loads of non Jewish Yiddish speakers knocking around rural Pennsylvania I would imagine.

Perhaps his friend was speaking Pennsylvania Dutch? Quite similar I believe.
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 15:05 - May 29 with 1275 viewsblueytheblue

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 15:04 - May 29 by londonlisa2001

Yeah - loads of non Jewish Yiddish speakers knocking around rural Pennsylvania I would imagine.

Perhaps his friend was speaking Pennsylvania Dutch? Quite similar I believe.

Yiddish, Welsh, discarding of phlegm after bad sinus infection. All sounds the same...

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 15:17 - May 29 with 1259 viewsjackonicko

I've seen ECB post some Yiddish on here recently. But as far as I know he is not a Jewish member of some secret conspiracy to rule to the world via central banking and a dark collaboration with shape shifting lizards.

However, other - more informed - posters may have a YouTube video that disproves this.
Login to get fewer ads

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 15:25 - May 29 with 1249 viewsdickythorpe

Another racist thread from Dav.
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 15:28 - May 29 with 1244 viewsblueytheblue

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 15:17 - May 29 by jackonicko

I've seen ECB post some Yiddish on here recently. But as far as I know he is not a Jewish member of some secret conspiracy to rule to the world via central banking and a dark collaboration with shape shifting lizards.

However, other - more informed - posters may have a YouTube video that disproves this.

He does kvetch a lot now you mention it.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 15:43 - May 29 with 1231 viewsmagicdaps10

Have not read through all the posts but all i can say there are some right beauts on here.

We are all different and all have our own views and opinions and some people who i believe are grown up cant quite grasp these facts.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 15:44 - May 29 with 1227 viewsKilkennyjack

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 15:05 - May 29 by blueytheblue

Yiddish, Welsh, discarding of phlegm after bad sinus infection. All sounds the same...

Fair play a great joke, what a guy ....

Beware of the Risen People

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 15:46 - May 29 with 1223 viewsblueytheblue

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 15:43 - May 29 by magicdaps10

Have not read through all the posts but all i can say there are some right beauts on here.

We are all different and all have our own views and opinions and some people who i believe are grown up cant quite grasp these facts.

Indeed, some post videos which any degree of investigation would show to be a load of bullocks as fact.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 16:34 - May 29 with 1187 viewsClinton

As a keen student of the financial markets, I say the video is insane. I watched the first 6 minutes and dipped in again later on. It mixes some facts of history on how some banks were formed then makes statements how they own central banks for example, which is mad when you think about it.
In the latter clip it claimed the Rockefeller companies owned 25 percent of various companies such as BP, Westinghouse and loads of others. Garbage.
A lot of these are public companies for goodness sakes and the share are mostly owned by the likes of our own pension funds, the Norwegians via their oil funds, etc.
Regardless of what you think of capitalism, the richest 1% having a huge proportion of the worlds riches etc, this video makes no sense, it is actually not making any points at all because it's so deeply flawed.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 16:37 - May 29 with 1185 viewsMurph75

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 16:34 - May 29 by Clinton

As a keen student of the financial markets, I say the video is insane. I watched the first 6 minutes and dipped in again later on. It mixes some facts of history on how some banks were formed then makes statements how they own central banks for example, which is mad when you think about it.
In the latter clip it claimed the Rockefeller companies owned 25 percent of various companies such as BP, Westinghouse and loads of others. Garbage.
A lot of these are public companies for goodness sakes and the share are mostly owned by the likes of our own pension funds, the Norwegians via their oil funds, etc.
Regardless of what you think of capitalism, the richest 1% having a huge proportion of the worlds riches etc, this video makes no sense, it is actually not making any points at all because it's so deeply flawed.

I'm glad I didn't watch it now.
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 17:01 - May 29 with 839 viewsicecoldjack

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 13:39 - May 29 by Davillin

Not accurate. I made a thread about Lisa making false statements. That she does it mockingly is important, but tangential.

The thread was not made "crying," but asking for logical comments on what appears to be a mis-characterization of both my post and the underlying truths.

Sadly, you are one of the few on here who are better suited to mocking and ad hominem attacks than to thinking and responding to the issue at hand..

I can only assume that you did not watch the video, which is another intellectual fault.

I agree with your sentiments Dav, the world is getting more fooked up by the day but most people prefer to quietly pretend nothing is happening .

The biggest fear for the USA and indeed the Federal reserve is the collapse of the Petro Dollar, hence the current middle east policy . When that fails the Dollar will collapse, Russia,Iran,Lybia,Syria ,Iraq and many others have either tried to movve into Gold or Euro and seen their countries destroyed as a result.

"As the U.S. dollar continued to lose purchasing power, several oil-producing countries began to question the wisdom of accepting increasingly worthless paper currency for their oil supplies. Today, several countries have attempted to move away, or already have moved away, from the petrodollar system. Examples include Iran, Syria, Venezuela, and North Korea… or the “axis of evil,” if you prefer. (What is happening in our world today makes a whole lot of sense if you simply read between the lines and ignore the “official” reasons that are given in the mainstream media.) Additionally, other nations are choosing to use their own currencies for oil like China, Russia, and India, among others.

As more countries continue to move away from the petrodollar system which uses the U.S. dollar as payment for oil, we expect massive inflationary pressures to strike the U.S. economy. "

http://ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-system/
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 17:14 - May 29 with 823 viewsblueytheblue

A website using the initials of "Follow The Money" would tend to indicate an agenda. Especially when you can book the person behind it for events. Conspiracy theory has become a nice industry. Follow the money indeed.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 17:17 - May 29 with 820 viewsJackSomething

How long before Dav starts a poll to see who should quit PS out of him and Lisa? Then does an epic flounce when he inevitably loses, before returning a few months later with his tail between his legs?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 17:18 - May 29 with 819 viewsmonmouth

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 17:14 - May 29 by blueytheblue

A website using the initials of "Follow The Money" would tend to indicate an agenda. Especially when you can book the person behind it for events. Conspiracy theory has become a nice industry. Follow the money indeed.

Critical evaluation of sources seems to be sadly absent in today's 'information' heavy world.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 17:35 - May 29 with 792 viewswaynekerr55

Hoy Very!

Stop being such a ganze macha...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 17:36 - May 29 with 790 viewsicecoldjack

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 17:14 - May 29 by blueytheblue

That's quite a conspiracy theorist attitude you'e adopted there IMO.
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 17:36 - May 29 with 789 viewslondonlisa2001

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 17:17 - May 29 by JackSomething

How long before Dav starts a poll to see who should quit PS out of him and Lisa? Then does an epic flounce when he inevitably loses, before returning a few months later with his tail between his legs?

Oy - leave me out of this - I'm not entering a vote to see if I should leave mun - I'm looking forward to all the arguments about (a) our new home and away kit (b) our new shirt sponsors (c) signing Hal Robson Kanu instead of Bony and (d) our new owners - we're about to enter the funniest part of the year :-)
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 17:40 - May 29 with 778 viewsblueytheblue

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 17:35 - May 29 by waynekerr55

Hoy Very!

Stop being such a ganze macha...

Oy vey back atcha.

You spelt the Yiddish for "big shot" incorrectly btw ;)

Enough of the gleichvertel, you're a gitte neshomah.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 19:06 - May 29 with 741 viewsDavillin

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:39 - May 29 by londonlisa2001

I love this thread.

To counter my assertion that Davillin's ridiculously incorrect statement that ALL central banks are privately owned is a falsehood arising from misinformation from the perpetrators of the anti Jewish conspiracy nonsense that 'the Rothschilds own all the central banks' he puts up a video about Jewsih bankers owning the world from the English speaking channel of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

And furthermore describes it as 'historical and factual' when the broadcaster doesn't even recognise the difference between BNP Paribas and the British National Party.

I wasn't mocking you before Davillin, but I'm sure as hell mocking you now.

Mocking is the tool of the intellectually dishonest.

There is a difference between banks (or banking corporations) and commercial corporations.

Commercial corporations can be "closely held," meaning not listed on a stock exchange, and restricted in several ways, or "publicly traded." The latter are less restricted, except for government rules, but they are privately owned..

Banking corporations are either "privately owned" or "state-owned" (sometimes said to be "publicly owned"]. All, or virtually all, "central banks" are "privately owned," and not "state-owned." Having shareholders does not make banks "publicly owned" or "state-owned."

Your intellectual dishonesty is based on your sadly huge bias. Truth is not determined by the messenger, but by objective reality. You have a disturbing habit of attacking posts that you perceive as anti-Semitic, even when they are not. You did it again in the Venezuela thread. You did it again in this thread by characterizing my post in terms of anti-Semitism, when It was not.

If you had wanted to write the harshest truth, you'd have written that most central banks are owned by other banking institutions, and not by a family or by the state. I did not characterize the people who own those banks -- you did. Nor did I state or imply who controlled those banks. As usual, you twisted what I wrote in order to knock it down. With the ancillary benefit (to you) of bringing up anti-Semitism. More intellectual dishonesty.

I proposed the video to show the difference between what I wrote and the "Rothschild story" that you brought up. More I.D..

But then, I'm sure you didn't watch the video. More I.D..

I'm tired of dealing with it. I'll just have to let your distortions stand and hope that others will see through them. I've tried that, but succumbed to the need to protect my personal reputation, which you have attacked too many times in too many ways.

No more.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 19:37 - May 29 with 716 viewsClinton

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 17:01 - May 29 by icecoldjack

I agree with your sentiments Dav, the world is getting more fooked up by the day but most people prefer to quietly pretend nothing is happening .

The biggest fear for the USA and indeed the Federal reserve is the collapse of the Petro Dollar, hence the current middle east policy . When that fails the Dollar will collapse, Russia,Iran,Lybia,Syria ,Iraq and many others have either tried to movve into Gold or Euro and seen their countries destroyed as a result.

"As the U.S. dollar continued to lose purchasing power, several oil-producing countries began to question the wisdom of accepting increasingly worthless paper currency for their oil supplies. Today, several countries have attempted to move away, or already have moved away, from the petrodollar system. Examples include Iran, Syria, Venezuela, and North Korea… or the “axis of evil,” if you prefer. (What is happening in our world today makes a whole lot of sense if you simply read between the lines and ignore the “official” reasons that are given in the mainstream media.) Additionally, other nations are choosing to use their own currencies for oil like China, Russia, and India, among others.

As more countries continue to move away from the petrodollar system which uses the U.S. dollar as payment for oil, we expect massive inflationary pressures to strike the U.S. economy. "

http://ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-system/

Other fears are that the enormous bad debts in China come home to roost at the same time as the oil price takes another dive, and the banks in Italy, Greece, Portugal etc. have to come clean about the Non Performing Loans on their books.
Who knows, it might even cause property prices to fall ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024