Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with 00:59 - May 29 with 7902 viewsDavillin

In another thread [topic Venezuela], Lisa mocked a post of mine by saying this: "Always amusing to read the old 'The Rothschilds own all the central banks' type stuff." Mockingly, of course.

Well, here's a link that doesn't mock, but presents a good history -- and a factual one -- of "the old 'The Rothschilds own all the central banks' type stuff.

Please watch it and let us hear whether one should mock it or seriously study it.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 01:24 - May 29 with 4358 viewsDarran

I'm not going to watch but I love you Tone and I'm very fond of Lisa too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 02:45 - May 29 with 4333 viewsLoyal

I can understand why the keyboard warriors on here like having a pop at me, I deserve it half the time, but to see certain other rivalries on here makes me sort of unhappy. So called intelligent people as well. Can't we have an amnesty and all just hate Darran 😂 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 02:57 - May 29 with 4331 viewsHumpty

I watched it Dav. At 01:00 it represented the bank BNP Paribas with the symbol of the BNP, the British National Party, a ragtag bunch of Happy Shopper nazis.

Hard to take it seriously after that.

But I persevered. Basically the Iranian government thinks banks rule the world, which is true, and some Jewish people have been involved in the banking system, which is also true.

Thanks Iran. I learned f*ck all.
[Post edited 29 May 2016 3:48]
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 06:13 - May 29 with 4287 viewsjackonicko

So, I watched it. To the OP original question, I'm voting for mock rather than seriously study.

Can we have a poll?
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 07:07 - May 29 with 4257 viewsCooperman

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 02:57 - May 29 by Humpty

I watched it Dav. At 01:00 it represented the bank BNP Paribas with the symbol of the BNP, the British National Party, a ragtag bunch of Happy Shopper nazis.

Hard to take it seriously after that.

But I persevered. Basically the Iranian government thinks banks rule the world, which is true, and some Jewish people have been involved in the banking system, which is also true.

Thanks Iran. I learned f*ck all.
[Post edited 29 May 2016 3:48]

Same here, I did a LOL when I saw it. Lisa is going to do the same Dav.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 09:26 - May 29 with 4162 viewsnice_to_michu

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 07:07 - May 29 by Cooperman

Same here, I did a LOL when I saw it. Lisa is going to do the same Dav.

So Dav has made a whole thread crying about how Lisa makes fun of him?!

Smh.
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 09:35 - May 29 with 4141 viewsItchySphincter

Theses vids about this subject always feature the Morgan, Bush, Dupont, Rockefeller, Plantaganet, Saxe-Coburg-Gothe, etc, etc.

Great fun and strangely compelling.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 09:45 - May 29 with 4123 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 09:35 - May 29 by ItchySphincter

Theses vids about this subject always feature the Morgan, Bush, Dupont, Rockefeller, Plantaganet, Saxe-Coburg-Gothe, etc, etc.

Great fun and strangely compelling.

They really are.

With the U.S. government perpetually in debt to the Fed you have to wonder that if the Fed had any agendas for taking control or influencing other countries' banking systems - how much pressure they could bring on the political class below? I mean to say, for example , "encourage economic sanctions against Venezuela until they elect a more globalist leader who's willing to play ball"?

I don't think that is in any way inconceivable.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 10:30 - May 29 with 4071 viewsMurph75

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 09:26 - May 29 by nice_to_michu

Smh.

It's a desperate thread with a hideous title.

I think love could be in the air?
[Post edited 29 May 2016 10:31]
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 10:36 - May 29 with 4063 viewsblueytheblue

Smh.

Oh I dunno.

He didn't put on there that his Yiddish speaking friend ( god forbid, not a Jew, definitely not ) told him that "money is the world" so I guess there's some progress there.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 10:58 - May 29 with 4023 viewsDafyddHuw

Eat the rich.
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 11:55 - May 29 with 3968 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 09:45 - May 29 by Brynmill_Jack

They really are.

With the U.S. government perpetually in debt to the Fed you have to wonder that if the Fed had any agendas for taking control or influencing other countries' banking systems - how much pressure they could bring on the political class below? I mean to say, for example , "encourage economic sanctions against Venezuela until they elect a more globalist leader who's willing to play ball"?

I don't think that is in any way inconceivable.

The us government spend more on weapons than the entire rest of the world .

Says it all really

F@cking idiots .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 12:05 - May 29 with 3945 viewsdonkeylabour

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 11:55 - May 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

The us government spend more on weapons than the entire rest of the world .

Says it all really

F@cking idiots .

What does it say?

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 12:07 - May 29 with 3937 viewsblueytheblue

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 12:05 - May 29 by donkeylabour

What does it say?

it says conflating issue A with issue B where issue B isn't really pertinent to the debate isn't an effective debating tactic?

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 12:43 - May 29 with 3902 viewsmonmouth

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 12:05 - May 29 by donkeylabour

What does it say?

He told you, can't you read?

It says it all.

:)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 13:39 - May 29 with 3857 viewsDavillin

Smh.

Not accurate. I made a thread about Lisa making false statements. That she does it mockingly is important, but tangential.

The thread was not made "crying," but asking for logical comments on what appears to be a mis-characterization of both my post and the underlying truths.

Sadly, you are one of the few on here who are better suited to mocking and ad hominem attacks than to thinking and responding to the issue at hand..

I can only assume that you did not watch the video, which is another intellectual fault.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 13:41 - May 29 with 3851 viewsDavillin

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 10:30 - May 29 by Murph75

It's a desperate thread with a hideous title.

I think love could be in the air?
[Post edited 29 May 2016 10:31]

I can tell who watched the video and who didn't. You didn't, so you cleverly attack the "hideous title" of this thread.

Small.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 13:45 - May 29 with 3840 viewsMurph75

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 13:41 - May 29 by Davillin

I can tell who watched the video and who didn't. You didn't, so you cleverly attack the "hideous title" of this thread.

Small.

Its the kind of thing I'd expect to see from a 9 year old child in a play ground.

Why would I want to watch the video? The title doesn't exactly make me want to.
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 13:48 - May 29 with 3838 viewsDavillin

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 10:36 - May 29 by blueytheblue

Oh I dunno.

He didn't put on there that his Yiddish speaking friend ( god forbid, not a Jew, definitely not ) told him that "money is the world" so I guess there's some progress there.

Clever, but misguided. Do you not know that all Jews are not "Yiddish-speaking"?

Kinda like not all Welsh are "Welsh-speaking," if that helps to clear it up for you.

[Another one who didn't watch the video, but posts an ad hominem remark?]

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 13:56 - May 29 with 3824 viewsDavillin

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 13:45 - May 29 by Murph75

Its the kind of thing I'd expect to see from a 9 year old child in a play ground.

Why would I want to watch the video? The title doesn't exactly make me want to.

Didn't watch the video, but makes an infantile ad hominem comment. [duh]

You might have wanted to watch the video because the thread asked for comment on it, and not not watch it because "the title doesn't exactly make me want to." Now that's infantile.

Or simply not reply if you didn't watch it, as quite a few adults apparently did. And I appreciate them as much as I appreciate those who watched it and responded to my question.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 13:59 - May 29 with 3819 viewsMurph75

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 13:56 - May 29 by Davillin

Didn't watch the video, but makes an infantile ad hominem comment. [duh]

You might have wanted to watch the video because the thread asked for comment on it, and not not watch it because "the title doesn't exactly make me want to." Now that's infantile.

Or simply not reply if you didn't watch it, as quite a few adults apparently did. And I appreciate them as much as I appreciate those who watched it and responded to my question.

Is this not a forum for people to share their opinion?

I'd suggest your replies are a little infantile. People are just sharing their thoughts as were encouraged by you creating a thread on a internet forum.
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:09 - May 29 with 3810 viewsDavillin

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 13:59 - May 29 by Murph75

Is this not a forum for people to share their opinion?

I'd suggest your replies are a little infantile. People are just sharing their thoughts as were encouraged by you creating a thread on a internet forum.

Most curious. The thread specifically asked for opinions on a video, and you didn't watch it, but you gave your opinion on the title of this thread with an ad hominem remark about the person who started the thread.

You don't see the difference, do you?

I'll share an opinion, then -- There is too much pollution in the Earth's oceans.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:13 - May 29 with 3800 viewsMurph75

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:09 - May 29 by Davillin

Most curious. The thread specifically asked for opinions on a video, and you didn't watch it, but you gave your opinion on the title of this thread with an ad hominem remark about the person who started the thread.

You don't see the difference, do you?

I'll share an opinion, then -- There is too much pollution in the Earth's oceans.

Am I not allowed to share an opinion? Have we suddenly turned in to North Korea?

I agree, there is a lot of pollution in the worlds oceans.
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:31 - May 29 with 3783 viewsblueytheblue

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 13:48 - May 29 by Davillin

Clever, but misguided. Do you not know that all Jews are not "Yiddish-speaking"?

Kinda like not all Welsh are "Welsh-speaking," if that helps to clear it up for you.

[Another one who didn't watch the video, but posts an ad hominem remark?]

I'm well aware of that.

It's just a might leap of faith when in a post railing against those who "own" the banks you just so magically be able to quote one of the non Jewish Yiddish speakers who just so happen to repeat an oft use trope.

Just a co-incidence, clearly.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 14:39 - May 29 with 3772 viewslondonlisa2001

I love this thread.

To counter my assertion that Davillin's ridiculously incorrect statement that ALL central banks are privately owned is a falsehood arising from misinformation from the perpetrators of the anti Jewish conspiracy nonsense that 'the Rothschilds own all the central banks' he puts up a video about Jewsih bankers owning the world from the English speaking channel of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

And furthermore describes it as 'historical and factual' when the broadcaster doesn't even recognise the difference between BNP Paribas and the British National Party.

I wasn't mocking you before Davillin, but I'm sure as hell mocking you now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024