Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Zealand v Wales 09:04 - Jun 7 with 12381 viewsmax936

1st test on Saturday 8.35 ko it's on Sky Sports, followed by Wales v Slovakia at 6pm ko later in the day, nice days sport

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

New Zealand v Wales on 09:16 - Jun 7 with 3622 viewsbuilthjack

It should be easy for Wales, with New Zealand 147th in the FIFA rankings.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New Zealand v Wales on 10:00 - Jun 7 with 3587 viewsSwansNZ

Hard to see Wales getting their first win over NZ for 635 years (or something like that), and first ever in NZ. Just hope it's not embarrassing.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

New Zealand v Wales on 10:04 - Jun 7 with 3571 viewsDarran

New Zealand v Wales on 09:16 - Jun 7 by builthjack

It should be easy for Wales, with New Zealand 147th in the FIFA rankings.

My mate Rory was captain and scored last week.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New Zealand v Wales on 10:05 - Jun 7 with 3580 viewsSwansNZ

New Zealand v Wales on 10:04 - Jun 7 by Darran

Aye, they've had some big wins

New Zealand v Wales on 10:16 - Jun 7 with 3571 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 10:00 - Jun 7 by SwansNZ

Hard to see Wales getting their first win over NZ for 635 years (or something like that), and first ever in NZ. Just hope it's not embarrassing.

1958 was the last time Wales beat the All Black's, but have never beaten them in New Zealand.
I just hope we give em a game and not crumble in the last 20 which will see them running in the tries, is Sonny Bill Williams fit do you know? he got injured in the Twickenham 7's a few weeks back.

New Zealand v Wales on 10:23 - Jun 7 with 3547 viewsSwansNZ

New Zealand v Wales on 10:16 - Jun 7 by max936

1958 was the last time Wales beat the All Black's, but have never beaten them in New Zealand.
I just hope we give em a game and not crumble in the last 20 which will see them running in the tries, is Sonny Bill Williams fit do you know? he got injured in the Twickenham 7's a few weeks back.

1953 I think was the last time.

SBW, dont know, but he's playing 7s this year anyway, not playing for the ABs
[Post edited 7 Jun 2016 10:29]

New Zealand v Wales on 10:31 - Jun 7 with 3519 viewsDarran

New Zealand v Wales on 10:05 - Jun 7 by SwansNZ

Aye, they've had some big wins

Fair play to him he's sent me a couple of private messages on Twitter asking about Amy.

New Zealand v Wales on 10:32 - Jun 7 with 3528 viewsSwansNZ

2nd goal, and what a cracker

http://www.newshub.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-all-whites-beat-fiji-3-1-at-ofc-

Login to get fewer ads

New Zealand v Wales on 10:41 - Jun 7 with 3507 viewsDarran

New Zealand v Wales on 10:32 - Jun 7 by SwansNZ

2nd goal, and what a cracker

http://www.newshub.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-all-whites-beat-fiji-3-1-at-ofc-

Saw that on twits a few days ago.

New Zealand v Wales on 11:04 - Jun 7 with 3501 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 10:23 - Jun 7 by SwansNZ

1953 I think was the last time.

SBW, dont know, but he's playing 7s this year anyway, not playing for the ABs
[Post edited 7 Jun 2016 10:29]

Ok Ta.

New Zealand v Wales on 13:05 - Jun 7 with 3426 viewsdickythorpe

I'm hoping against hope that we front up at least - but I fear we'll get 30 points stuck on us.
New Zealand v Wales on 17:59 - Jun 7 with 3340 viewsperplex

Welsh at Rugby only a handful of countries play the game seriously and we still can not win anything,at world level,
New Zealand v Wales on 18:29 - Jun 7 with 3325 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 17:59 - Jun 7 by perplex

Welsh at Rugby only a handful of countries play the game seriously and we still can not win anything,at world level,

The sport is growing World wide, you only have to look at the amount of Rugby 7's tournaments that are happening, its only a matter of time before these other nations develop their 15 aside game Japan in the last World Cup for instance, yes it was a one off game against the Saffies, but change is coming probably gonna take another 2 World cups perhaps, but its coming.

New Zealand v Wales on 21:00 - Jun 7 with 3255 viewsbuilthjack

New Zealand v Wales on 18:29 - Jun 7 by max936

The sport is growing World wide, you only have to look at the amount of Rugby 7's tournaments that are happening, its only a matter of time before these other nations develop their 15 aside game Japan in the last World Cup for instance, yes it was a one off game against the Saffies, but change is coming probably gonna take another 2 World cups perhaps, but its coming.

Thank goodness for that. The 6 nations needs to be at least 2 divisions, or more, to make it interesting. Boring the same 6 teams every single year.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New Zealand v Wales on 21:04 - Jun 7 with 3252 viewsbuilthjack

He scored against Vanuatu didn't he? Some very pretty islands them.

[Post edited 7 Jun 2016 21:06]

New Zealand v Wales on 21:27 - Jun 7 with 3228 viewsmonmouth

Wales will be utterly mangled, humiliated and outclassed in tests 2 and 3.

They may have a sniff in test 1 if they catch the ABs cold. By sniff, I mean only be 15-20 points down at 50 mins.

It'll be like Laura Robson taking on Djokovic. I'd love to be wrong and see Wales win against the fockers in my lifetime, but barring a freak accident I can't see it happening.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New Zealand v Wales on 22:08 - Jun 7 with 3194 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 21:27 - Jun 7 by monmouth

Wales will be utterly mangled, humiliated and outclassed in tests 2 and 3.

They may have a sniff in test 1 if they catch the ABs cold. By sniff, I mean only be 15-20 points down at 50 mins.

It'll be like Laura Robson taking on Djokovic. I'd love to be wrong and see Wales win against the fockers in my lifetime, but barring a freak accident I can't see it happening.

Ew been on a right old downer since this takeover business started mush, snap out of it man

New Zealand v Wales on 22:31 - Jun 7 with 3169 viewsmonmouth

New Zealand v Wales on 22:08 - Jun 7 by max936

Ew been on a right old downer since this takeover business started mush, snap out of it man

Aye this thread is bound to cheer me up! I've seen 22 Wales NZ games and NZ have won the lot, mostly by at least 30 points.

New Zealand v Wales on 22:40 - Jun 7 with 3161 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 22:31 - Jun 7 by monmouth

Aye this thread is bound to cheer me up! I've seen 22 Wales NZ games and NZ have won the lot, mostly by at least 30 points.

There you go again mun, keep the faith who thought that the mighty Swans would get back to the summit of British Football again and stay there for the last 5 seasons, without hope there's no hope.

New Zealand v Wales on 02:17 - Jun 8 with 3106 viewsSwansNZ

New Zealand v Wales on 22:31 - Jun 7 by monmouth

Here you go, just don’t have any knifes close by, when reading it

The All Blacks head into Saturday's test against Wales with one of sport's most impressive unbeaten streaks on the line.

They have gone 35 games undefeated at Eden Park since the 23-20 loss to France on July 3 1994.

The side were held to 18-18 by South Africa the same year and have since won 34 straight.

The Wallabies have been the All Blacks' most regular victim, with 13 defeats

The teams who have tried and failed include Australia, England, South Africa, France, Ireland, Tonga, the British and Irish Lions, Scotland and Canada. There is a team notably omitted from that list - Wales.

Wales last played against the All Blacks at Eden Park in 1988 (losing 54-9).

Going further back the All Blacks previous defeat before the France loss was against Australia in 1986. Meaning in 47 matches at Eden Park, they've lost just once.

The All Blacks biggest victory during the streak was a 73-7 win over Canada in 1995.

The All Blacks have only once failed to score a try during the streak, in the 18-all draw with South Africa in 1994.

South Africa is the only opposition to score more than 30 in a game during the streak. They lost 55-35 in 1997.

The least number of points scored by the All Blacks during the streak was in the 2011 World Cup final when they beat France 8-7.

The All Blacks also have a 26-game winning streak over Wales, going all the way back to 1953.

The All Blacks take a 38-game winning streak on home soil into Saturday's clash. They last lost in New Zealand in 2009 against South Africa.

taken from http://m.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11651829

New Zealand v Wales on 02:19 - Jun 8 with 3100 viewsSwansNZ

IF Wales were to win on Saturday (I did say IF), it would put Leicester’s achievements to shame.

New Zealand v Wales on 08:36 - Jun 8 with 3059 viewsmonmouth

New Zealand v Wales on 02:19 - Jun 8 by SwansNZ

IF Wales were to win on Saturday (I did say IF), it would put Leicester’s achievements to shame.

Mate, if Clint Dempsey can have a good game, there's always hope.

New Zealand v Wales on 11:16 - Jun 8 with 3023 viewsfather_jack

great day of egg coming up with this. england oz on 11 after it, sa ireland at 4. this for 3 concurrent weekends

(yes i know euro's are on before the typical sad thread highjackers pipe up.)

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

New Zealand v Wales on 11:35 - Jun 8 with 3016 viewsmonmouth

New Zealand v Wales on 11:16 - Jun 8 by father_jack

great day of egg coming up with this. england oz on 11 after it, sa ireland at 4. this for 3 concurrent weekends

(yes i know euro's are on before the typical sad thread highjackers pipe up.)

Well if you add in Wales-Slovakia and England-Russia it gets even better.

New Zealand v Wales on 11:42 - Jun 8 with 3013 viewsSwansNZ

New Zealand v Wales on 11:35 - Jun 8 by monmouth

Well if you add in Wales-Slovakia and England-Russia it gets even better.

Or worse, depending on results

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024