Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hillary Clinton 12:53 - Jun 7 with 25191 viewssnork44

Well Ms Clinton has wrapped up the Democratic nomination for the President even though she could be indicted by the FBI over the private email server scandal. Uncle Bernie is staying in, mainly hoping that she is charged and he can take over the nomination even if that happens we will end up with a President Trump.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Hillary Clinton on 03:54 - Jun 8 with 2473 viewssnork44

Hillary Clinton on 21:08 - Jun 7 by builthjack

Hillary has revenge in mind. She's going to get into the White House and suck some c@ck for the cameras.

She is a single issue politician, think of her as a more powerful version of Harriet Harman, but with a lot more personality. At the moment even though she has won the nomination, the FBI investigation is hanging over her head. The head of the FBI is a hard nosed official who is not in the hand of the Government,so there will be a bumpy couple of weeks coming up for Ms Clinton. As for Trump, the guy has the momentum to clinch not only the nomination,but ultimately the Presidency. Both are unpredictable, but Trump funnily may be a safer option concerning foreign policy as he knows he is inexperienced and will need a shed load of advice from the State Department and the Pentagon. Trump reminds me of Ronald Reagan in a way as everyone was shit scared when he was elected as the world was convinced the former actor was going to start World War 3 in fact, Reagan and Gorbachev nearly eliminated Nuclear weapons. But Trump and Clinton are two of the most unattractive candidates in the history of US politics.

Hillary Clinton on 09:41 - Jun 8 with 2428 viewsnice_to_michu

Hillary Clinton on 03:54 - Jun 8 by snork44

She is a single issue politician, think of her as a more powerful version of Harriet Harman, but with a lot more personality. At the moment even though she has won the nomination, the FBI investigation is hanging over her head. The head of the FBI is a hard nosed official who is not in the hand of the Government,so there will be a bumpy couple of weeks coming up for Ms Clinton. As for Trump, the guy has the momentum to clinch not only the nomination,but ultimately the Presidency. Both are unpredictable, but Trump funnily may be a safer option concerning foreign policy as he knows he is inexperienced and will need a shed load of advice from the State Department and the Pentagon. Trump reminds me of Ronald Reagan in a way as everyone was shit scared when he was elected as the world was convinced the former actor was going to start World War 3 in fact, Reagan and Gorbachev nearly eliminated Nuclear weapons. But Trump and Clinton are two of the most unattractive candidates in the history of US politics.

Single-issue politician? How'd you work that out?
Hillary Clinton on 12:34 - Jun 8 with 2401 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Let us not forget Obama & Clinton's handling of the Benghazi Embassy Attack and then sending a young inexperienced aid to lie to Congress.
Clinton appears to have quite few skeletons in her cupboard and you can guarantee Trump will use every one of them as she has tried to do with him.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2016 12:50]
Hillary Clinton on 12:45 - Jun 8 with 2395 viewssnork44

Hillary Clinton on 09:41 - Jun 8 by nice_to_michu

Single-issue politician? How'd you work that out?

The majority of her speech was concerned with women's rights either with her talking about how she is the first female nominee or how she'll improve woman's pay and how she will lower the glass ceiling. I understand her passion for women's rights, but as commander in chief she needs to appeal to everyone! Yes mention these things,but she is making herself out to be a ball breaking feminist. Now I understand her position as Billy Bob shagged every female with a pulse from his time as governor of Arkansas to his tenancy of the White House.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2016 12:50]

Hillary Clinton on 13:05 - Jun 8 with 2378 viewsperchrockjack

I was under the impression that affiliation to a political party was not a criterion to post.

However , clearly right wing or conservative voting is anathema to many on here as is self evident every single day.

Too many in our country have to free themselves from the shackles of the past.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Hillary Clinton on 13:24 - Jun 8 with 2371 viewsdonkeylabour

Hillary Clinton on 13:05 - Jun 8 by perchrockjack

I was under the impression that affiliation to a political party was not a criterion to post.

However , clearly right wing or conservative voting is anathema to many on here as is self evident every single day.

Too many in our country have to free themselves from the shackles of the past.

Yeah it's noticeable those who veer right always have to justify themselves.

Hence shy tories in the real World. I've said I've voted tory to people and the hostility from some is unreal. If you said you voted labour to tory voting people they'd just question it and that's it. Some serious intolerance on much of the left.

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Hillary Clinton on 14:36 - Jun 8 with 2351 viewsperchrockjack

Even the most cursory glance at this site will see classic references .

Without doubt there is much inverted snobbery in the left and a supine arrogance of the right.

Problem is this country lives or breathes by the middle ground, I'e, people who manage, are managed, create jobs, and are self sufficient.

The middle ground, ice those not tied to political ideology will vote according to their knowledge as for what s best for them and their family.

The middle ground is,has and always been grandly shafted by all parties.

Main difference to me is labour seem huge hypocrites and conservatives really rather diffident unless it affects them.

Hillary Clinton on 01:57 - Jul 6 with 2230 viewssnork44

Hillary Clinton on 14:36 - Jun 8 by perchrockjack

Even the most cursory glance at this site will see classic references .

Without doubt there is much inverted snobbery in the left and a supine arrogance of the right.

Problem is this country lives or breathes by the middle ground, I'e, people who manage, are managed, create jobs, and are self sufficient.

The middle ground, ice those not tied to political ideology will vote according to their knowledge as for what s best for them and their family.

The middle ground is,has and always been grandly shafted by all parties.

Main difference to me is labour seem huge hypocrites and conservatives really rather diffident unless it affects them.

Hillary Clinton will not be prosecuted over her email server even though she had classified information on the server. Seems there is on law for people and another law for people with the name of Clinton !

Login to get fewer ads

Hillary Clinton on 06:03 - Jul 6 with 2209 viewsLord_Bony

Hillary Clinton on 01:57 - Jul 6 by snork44

Hillary Clinton will not be prosecuted over her email server even though she had classified information on the server. Seems there is on law for people and another law for people with the name of Clinton !

Damn shame that.

On a side note,many political analysts are saying Brexit will have an adverse affect on her campaign and will strengthen Trump as he is pro Brexit.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Hillary Clinton on 07:55 - Jul 6 with 2188 viewsmonmouth

Hillary Clinton on 06:03 - Jul 6 by Lord_Bony

Damn shame that.

On a side note,many political analysts are saying Brexit will have an adverse affect on her campaign and will strengthen Trump as he is pro Brexit.

You think American voters or politicians give a shit about the UK?

If she needs a campaign at all to beat Trump the world is finished. Clinton and May. Jesus, talk about being grateful for the least worst option.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hillary Clinton on 08:45 - Jul 6 with 2173 viewsLord_Bony

Why Brexit is Hilarys worse nightmare....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/britains-decision-to-leave-the-eu-is-h

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Hillary Clinton on 12:34 - Aug 23 with 2048 viewssnork44

Hillary Clinton on 01:57 - Jul 6 by snork44

Quell surprise,the FBI have now found another five thousand emails on her private server, any other Politition or private person would have resigned,been sacked or have been arrested for what she kept on the computer. Her naked ambition to be the first female President of the USA is overriding any sense of duty or decency. She has shown to be a compulsive liar ,she has kept classified information on an unsecured server that was hacked by the Russians and she has blood on her hands after the Benghazi debacle ! Essentially America has two candidates for the Commander in chief that are the most unqualified people ever to have run for that position .

Hillary Clinton on 13:42 - Sep 12 with 1918 viewsdailew

Looks like the rumors about her being seriously ill are true.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Hillary Clinton on 13:43 - Sep 12 with 1917 viewsDarran

Hillary Clinton on 13:42 - Sep 12 by dailew

Looks like the rumors about her being seriously ill are true.

What's wrong with her Dai?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hillary Clinton on 13:53 - Sep 12 with 1909 viewsswanjackal

Hillary Clinton on 13:43 - Sep 12 by Darran

Iron vaginaitis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hillary Clinton on 13:53 - Sep 12 with 1589 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 13:43 - Sep 12 by Darran

She has pneumonia.

This has of course led to every right wing nut job in the US claiming that she can't be president for reasons unknown.
Hillary Clinton on 13:55 - Sep 12 with 1576 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 13:53 - Sep 12 by swanjackal

Iron vaginaitis

You really do have a problem with women don't you.
Hillary Clinton on 13:57 - Sep 12 with 1570 viewsswanjackal

Hillary Clinton on 13:55 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

How do you come to that conclusion then?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hillary Clinton on 13:57 - Sep 12 with 1570 viewsDarran

Hillary Clinton on 13:55 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

I thought it was quite funny.

Hillary Clinton on 13:57 - Sep 12 with 1569 viewsDarran

Hillary Clinton on 13:53 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

She has pneumonia.

This has of course led to every right wing nut job in the US claiming that she can't be president for reasons unknown.

Ah right.

Hillary Clinton on 14:08 - Sep 12 with 1558 viewsswanjackal

Hillary Clinton on 13:57 - Sep 12 by Darran

I thought it was quite funny.

As did my lovely wife.

Hillary Clinton on 14:16 - Sep 12 with 1545 viewsHighjack

Hillary Clinton on 13:53 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

She has pneumonia.

Well Guidolin could pick the team and send messages from his hospital bed with something similar so I imagine Hilary will have no problems ordering the latest carpet bombing of the Middle East to appease her backers in the arms industry.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hillary Clinton on 14:19 - Sep 12 with 1536 viewsperchrockjack

She needs to lay off the Botox . Hillary that is

Hillary Clinton on 14:25 - Sep 12 with 1522 viewsBanosswan

It's a problem with her snuke

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Hillary Clinton on 14:30 - Sep 12 with 1518 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 14:16 - Sep 12 by Highjack

Well Guidolin could pick the team and send messages from his hospital bed with something similar so I imagine Hilary will have no problems ordering the latest carpet bombing of the Middle East to appease her backers in the arms industry.

Quite.

Also, I don't think she'll now 'have pneumonia' permanently. It tends to be treated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024