Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hillary Clinton 12:53 - Jun 7 with 25551 viewssnork44

Well Ms Clinton has wrapped up the Democratic nomination for the President even though she could be indicted by the FBI over the private email server scandal. Uncle Bernie is staying in, mainly hoping that she is charged and he can take over the nomination even if that happens we will end up with a President Trump.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Hillary Clinton on 16:12 - Sep 12 with 1725 viewsdailew

Hillary Clinton on 13:57 - Sep 12 by swanjackal

How do you come to that conclusion then?

Standard SJW response.

Anyone who disagrees with them is a sexist, wacist, fascist, right-wing nut job, etc etc.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Hillary Clinton on 16:16 - Sep 12 with 1720 viewsdailew

Hillary Clinton on 13:43 - Sep 12 by Darran

What's wrong with her Dai?

Who knows?

Could be Parkinsons. Has a lot of coughing fits and other strange behaviour.

[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 16:20]

Hillary Clinton on 16:29 - Sep 12 with 1701 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 16:12 - Sep 12 by dailew

Standard SJW response.

Anyone who disagrees with them is a sexist, wacist, fascist, right-wing nut job, etc etc.

Standard idiot response.

Anyone that disagrees with people being sexist, racist, homophobic is a SJW.
Hillary Clinton on 16:31 - Sep 12 with 1694 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 16:16 - Sep 12 by dailew

Who knows?

Could be Parkinsons. Has a lot of coughing fits and other strange behaviour.

[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 16:20]

Presumably her doctors know? The ones that have confirmed that she has pneumonia?
Hillary Clinton on 16:39 - Sep 12 with 1679 viewsdailew

Hillary Clinton on 16:31 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

Presumably her doctors know? The ones that have confirmed that she has pneumonia?

Bless.

Keep believing.

Hillary Clinton on 16:39 - Sep 12 with 1679 viewsswanjackal

Hillary Clinton on 16:29 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

Standard idiot response.

Anyone that disagrees with people being sexist, racist, homophobic is a SJW.

Hillary Clinton on 13:55 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

You really do have a problem with women don't you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swanjackal:

Asking you to back up your claim is a standard idiot response? Or was that claim made of Dailew?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 16:40]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hillary Clinton on 16:51 - Sep 12 with 1666 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 16:39 - Sep 12 by swanjackal

Hillary Clinton on 13:55 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

You really do have a problem with women don't you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swanjackal:

Asking you to back up your claim is a standard idiot response? Or was that claim made of Dailew?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 16:40]

Given I was replying to dailew you should assume I was referring to dailew, who throws about the term 'SJW' like confetti if someone doesn't agree with his somewhat narrow view of the world.

I don't particularly like Hillary Clinton - I have said so on many occasions, but the constant criticism she gets just because she is a 'she' is ridiculous.

Similarly, responses referencing her 'iron vagina' are simply sexist.
Hillary Clinton on 16:53 - Sep 12 with 1657 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 16:39 - Sep 12 by dailew

Bless.

Keep believing.

Bless. Keep listening to all the conspiracy theories.
Login to get fewer ads

Hillary Clinton on 16:54 - Sep 12 with 1656 viewsPozuelosSideys

They are freaking out about this bout of pneumonia like shes on her deathbed.

Given the high levels of stress and the burning of candles at both ends, its not suprising that shes got this. Likely a workaholic with very little down time, the body struggles to cope and is fairly common i should think. Ive seen healthy people in the workplace get this due to working consistently crazy hours.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Hillary Clinton on 17:00 - Sep 12 with 1645 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hillary Clinton on 16:51 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

Given I was replying to dailew you should assume I was referring to dailew, who throws about the term 'SJW' like confetti if someone doesn't agree with his somewhat narrow view of the world.

I don't particularly like Hillary Clinton - I have said so on many occasions, but the constant criticism she gets just because she is a 'she' is ridiculous.

I can't deny that there is an element of that, and that some classless sexism has been ignorantly used to bash her (when there are so many legitimate reasons available), but most of those same sexists would have had no problem voting for someone like Carly Fiorina or Michele Bachmann.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 17:01]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Hillary Clinton on 17:00 - Sep 12 with 1645 viewsswanjackal

Hillary Clinton on 16:51 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

So from one comment made in jest (of which I would also use micropenisism for Donald Trump...is that sexist too?) Indicates a complete disdain for women?

I asked if you could back up your claim. Still waiting. Making a statement like you did requires proof.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hillary Clinton on 17:01 - Sep 12 with 1642 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 16:54 - Sep 12 by PozuelosSideys

They are freaking out about this bout of pneumonia like shes on her deathbed.

Given the high levels of stress and the burning of candles at both ends, its not suprising that shes got this. Likely a workaholic with very little down time, the body struggles to cope and is fairly common i should think. Ive seen healthy people in the workplace get this due to working consistently crazy hours.

Really common in high stress jobs - known loads of people to get pneumonia due to their immune system being weakened by stupid hours.

It's pretty phenomenal that she's done the amount of work she's done while seemingly having this. She must have the constitution of an ox. Most people are in bed for a couple of weeks.
Hillary Clinton on 17:05 - Sep 12 with 1626 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 17:00 - Sep 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

I can't deny that there is an element of that, and that some classless sexism has been ignorantly used to bash her (when there are so many legitimate reasons available), but most of those same sexists would have had no problem voting for someone like Carly Fiorina or Michele Bachmann.

Anyone that could vote for Ms Bachmann should be sectioned.

It's the problem though Tummer - some Trump supporters are using the fact she is a she to make some deeply unpleasant remarks - it's encouraged by Trump of course who has a very suspect and quite disturbing view of women in the first place.

By all means criticise Hillary for any number of things, but not for being a woman.
Hillary Clinton on 17:21 - Sep 12 with 1601 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hillary Clinton on 17:01 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

Really common in high stress jobs - known loads of people to get pneumonia due to their immune system being weakened by stupid hours.

It's pretty phenomenal that she's done the amount of work she's done while seemingly having this. She must have the constitution of an ox. Most people are in bed for a couple of weeks.

Yep, the only suprise is that it doesnt happen to high profile politicians more often.

Ive seen MD's get really ill. They constantly travel around the globe - one day Tokyo, the next New York, the next London - throw in the hours and body clock problems and the body is just not geared to cope. It shuts down, physical problems, mental problems. Alcoholism is another thing which tends to rise to the surface as well.

There was a study which showed that CEO'sof massive companies can cope - until they retire. When they do and get all this free time on the golf course is when the body reacts and it all catches up with them. They become much more susceptible to heart attacks and other major issues.

People understimate what that sort of lifestyle does, they see it as a jetset, glamourous lifestyle, but it comes at a price.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Hillary Clinton on 17:22 - Sep 12 with 1599 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 17:00 - Sep 12 by swanjackal

So from one comment made in jest (of which I would also use micropenisism for Donald Trump...is that sexist too?) Indicates a complete disdain for women?

I asked if you could back up your claim. Still waiting. Making a statement like you did requires proof.

Ah, but you didn't use it for Donald Trump did you - that's the difference.

And I didn't say you had a complete disdain for women, I said you have a problem with women.

Anyone whose automatic response to a question about the health of a woman who is running for the US Presidency is to refer to her vagina (with the underlying suggestion of her being less 'womanly') has a problem with seeing women as equals. Just my opinion. Others won't agree. Not a big issue in the great scheme of things.
Hillary Clinton on 17:27 - Sep 12 with 1581 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 17:21 - Sep 12 by PozuelosSideys

Yep, the only suprise is that it doesnt happen to high profile politicians more often.

Ive seen MD's get really ill. They constantly travel around the globe - one day Tokyo, the next New York, the next London - throw in the hours and body clock problems and the body is just not geared to cope. It shuts down, physical problems, mental problems. Alcoholism is another thing which tends to rise to the surface as well.

There was a study which showed that CEO'sof massive companies can cope - until they retire. When they do and get all this free time on the golf course is when the body reacts and it all catches up with them. They become much more susceptible to heart attacks and other major issues.

People understimate what that sort of lifestyle does, they see it as a jetset, glamourous lifestyle, but it comes at a price.

When I was in that type of job, I was always ill on holiday - every single one.

The adrenalin keeps you going and as soon as you relax and the adrenalin stops, your body reveals the underlying health problems.

When I reached my mid forties I really started to notice it, and I decided it wasn't worth it and packed it in. I've friends that have stayed in very high pressure roles and the health problems are really beginning to show.
Hillary Clinton on 17:27 - Sep 12 with 1581 viewsswanjackal

Hillary Clinton on 17:22 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

And I didn't say you had a complete disdain for women, I said you have a problem with women.

Anyone whose automatic response to a question about the health of a woman who is running for the US Presidency is to refer to her vagina (with the underlying suggestion of her being less 'womanly') has a problem with seeing women as equals. Just my opinion. Others won't agree. Not a big issue in the great scheme of things.

So supposition and no evidence, that's good to know. So where is the proof of my problem with women? If you could please.

And wasn't about Trump because Trump wasn't being discussed...just saying.

Hillary Clinton on 17:33 - Sep 12 with 1570 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 17:27 - Sep 12 by swanjackal

So supposition and no evidence, that's good to know. So where is the proof of my problem with women? If you could please.

And wasn't about Trump because Trump wasn't being discussed...just saying.

It's opinion - it's a message board on a forum and as such is full of opinion. I've just given you a reason for me having that opinion - you disagree.
Hillary Clinton on 17:37 - Sep 12 with 1556 viewsswanjackal

Hillary Clinton on 17:33 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

It's opinion - it's a message board on a forum and as such is full of opinion. I've just given you a reason for me having that opinion - you disagree.

Indeed, so no evidence of your assertion then. Just clearing that up.

Hillary Clinton on 17:45 - Sep 12 with 1541 viewsDarran

Hillary Clinton on 17:22 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

Trump is a vagina.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hillary Clinton on 18:00 - Sep 12 with 1525 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hillary Clinton on 17:27 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

When I was in that type of job, I was always ill on holiday - every single one.

The adrenalin keeps you going and as soon as you relax and the adrenalin stops, your body reveals the underlying health problems.

When I reached my mid forties I really started to notice it, and I decided it wasn't worth it and packed it in. I've friends that have stayed in very high pressure roles and the health problems are really beginning to show.

Probably wise! Theres a lot to be said for a decent work/life balance. Money is no good when youre ill or even worse!

Hillary Clinton on 18:29 - Sep 12 with 1500 viewsHeadmaster

This just about sums it up.

Hillary Clinton on 18:53 - Sep 12 with 1480 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hillary Clinton on 16:12 - Sep 12 by dailew

Standard SJW response.

Aww, Dai's found himself a new cliche to beat to a bloody pulp. How cute.

Poll: Tory leader

Hillary Clinton on 18:56 - Sep 12 with 1471 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hillary Clinton on 17:00 - Sep 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Gender becomes less relevant to the US right in direct proportion to how far to the crazy right said woman leads.

Poll: Tory leader

Hillary Clinton on 19:03 - Sep 12 with 1463 viewsperchrockjack

Iron vagina .ych a fi.

I got off lightly

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024