Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hillary Clinton 12:53 - Jun 7 with 25161 viewssnork44

Well Ms Clinton has wrapped up the Democratic nomination for the President even though she could be indicted by the FBI over the private email server scandal. Uncle Bernie is staying in, mainly hoping that she is charged and he can take over the nomination even if that happens we will end up with a President Trump.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Hillary Clinton on 13:55 - Sep 13 with 2056 viewsnice_to_michu

Hillary Clinton on 13:42 - Sep 13 by Headmaster

Lobbyists, donors, foreign policy "experts" like Henry Kissinger, political think-tanks, the arms industry. Basically, the military-industrial complex.

Lobbyists lobby, nobody has to agree with their opinions. If you're insinuating that the arms industry will just donate to a candidate and that will guarantee that candidate will do whatever they say, I firmly believe that is massively exaggerated. Is there too much special interest in American politics? Yes. But donations can be easily followed as they are all recorded, candidates get their finding from a wide range of sources.

Henry Kissenger isn't a "boss" that demands people listen to him. He is a respected foreign policy advisor, but no one has to listen to him if they don't want to. Obama didn't take his advice on Libya, for example.
Hillary Clinton on 13:58 - Sep 13 with 2050 viewsnice_to_michu

Hillary Clinton on 10:59 - Sep 13 by trampie

I think Trump recognises Putin and China's authority, Clinton might be far more dangerous for World peace.

How surprising, a Welsh nationalist thinks another ultra-nationalist, Donald trump, is the better choice of the two
Hillary Clinton on 14:11 - Sep 13 with 2042 viewsHeadmaster

Hillary Clinton on 13:55 - Sep 13 by nice_to_michu

Lobbyists lobby, nobody has to agree with their opinions. If you're insinuating that the arms industry will just donate to a candidate and that will guarantee that candidate will do whatever they say, I firmly believe that is massively exaggerated. Is there too much special interest in American politics? Yes. But donations can be easily followed as they are all recorded, candidates get their finding from a wide range of sources.

Henry Kissenger isn't a "boss" that demands people listen to him. He is a respected foreign policy advisor, but no one has to listen to him if they don't want to. Obama didn't take his advice on Libya, for example.

On the topic of lobbying, if the price is right, they will listen. This video says it much better than I can. It's about Clinton and the Clinton Foundation but the general criticisms can be applied to others too.

"Henry Kissenger isn't a "boss" that demands people listen to him. He is a respected foreign policy advisor but no one has to listen to him if they don't want to."

He's also an accused war criminal whose decisions and advice led to the deaths of thousands. If that's what constitutes a "respected foreign policy advisor", it tells you a lot about the state of mainstream American politics. Of course they don't have to listen to him. But they do, precisely because he's seen as a "respected" and influential person in foreign policy.
Hillary Clinton on 14:12 - Sep 13 with 2041 viewstrampie

Hillary Clinton on 13:58 - Sep 13 by nice_to_michu

How surprising, a Welsh nationalist thinks another ultra-nationalist, Donald trump, is the better choice of the two

Says a British Nationalist.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hillary Clinton on 14:36 - Sep 13 with 2014 viewsswanjackal

Hillary Clinton on 12:09 - Sep 13 by Headmaster

That man being Alex Jones, a right-wing nutter who believes the Illuminati want to take over America.

But TYT are the crazy ones. F*cking hell

Actually think both sides are insane, Infowars and TYT are different ends of the same crazy train.

So you think it's acceptable to spit in the face of someone who wasn't even in conflict directly with you? Then when questioned, claimed he spat at something funny the person said, despite all evidence suggesting that is a bit of a lie? All this because they have different bonkers beliefs to you?
[Post edited 13 Sep 2016 15:36]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hillary Clinton on 15:52 - Sep 13 with 1963 viewsHighjack

Hillary Clinton on 13:58 - Sep 13 by nice_to_michu

Aren't all Americans ultra nationalists? Is it not taught from an early age out there that complete and utter obedience to the flag is mandatory and any deviation renders you a second class citizen?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hillary Clinton on 16:07 - Sep 13 with 1954 viewsHeadmaster

Hillary Clinton on 14:36 - Sep 13 by swanjackal

Actually think both sides are insane, Infowars and TYT are different ends of the same crazy train.

So you think it's acceptable to spit in the face of someone who wasn't even in conflict directly with you? Then when questioned, claimed he spat at something funny the person said, despite all evidence suggesting that is a bit of a lie? All this because they have different bonkers beliefs to you?
[Post edited 13 Sep 2016 15:36]

No, I didn't say it was acceptable. But if the opinions of Jimmy Dore and TYT are insane, then I'm a proud lunatic.
Hillary Clinton on 16:13 - Sep 13 with 1948 viewsHeadmaster

Hillary Clinton on 15:52 - Sep 13 by Highjack

Aren't all Americans ultra nationalists? Is it not taught from an early age out there that complete and utter obedience to the flag is mandatory and any deviation renders you a second class citizen?

You see it with the outrage against athletes kneeling when their national anthem is played. It's kind of sad really. Nationalism, I think, is a slippery road to go down because it risks blinding people into thinking "my country, rightly or wrongly". This isn't just applicable to America though.
Login to get fewer ads

Hillary Clinton on 16:14 - Sep 13 with 1945 viewsswanjackal

Hillary Clinton on 16:07 - Sep 13 by Headmaster

No, I didn't say it was acceptable. But if the opinions of Jimmy Dore and TYT are insane, then I'm a proud lunatic.

I'm glad you embrace the madness!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hillary Clinton on 16:56 - Sep 13 with 1912 viewsblueytheblue

Clinton, Trump, who cares...

An independent will win - Americans can't be so dumb as to vote for either of the main two.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Hillary Clinton on 16:56 - Sep 13 with 1911 viewsswanjackal

Hillary Clinton on 16:56 - Sep 13 by blueytheblue

An independent will win - Americans can't be so dumb as to vote for either of the main two.

That genuinely made me chuckle.

Hillary Clinton on 16:59 - Sep 13 with 1910 viewsHighjack

Hillary Clinton on 16:13 - Sep 13 by Headmaster

You see it with the outrage against athletes kneeling when their national anthem is played. It's kind of sad really. Nationalism, I think, is a slippery road to go down because it risks blinding people into thinking "my country, rightly or wrongly". This isn't just applicable to America though.

It's madness. It's a bonkers country. Whatever your opinion of Obama it's a good thing that America has grown to a position that they can vote a black person as president. They could also have a female next which is positive. But we are still probably centuries away from having a president be able to stand up and question religion or admit to being an atheist without getting instantly deselected or lynched.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Hillary Clinton on 17:14 - Sep 13 with 1889 viewsdailew

Absolutely nothing wrong with her.

Can even climb air-plane stairs by herself.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Hillary Clinton on 23:44 - Sep 13 with 1829 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 19:52 - Sep 12 by union_jack

What did you do Lisa, if you don't mind me being just nosey?

Sorry union jack - only now seen this.

I did business turnaround / restructuring stuff - basically going in to underperforming companies or groups of companies and attempting to sort them out operationally and / or financially.Interesting stuff, but I'd had enough of working stupid hours and spending every weekend and holiday on calls or on email.
Hillary Clinton on 00:10 - Sep 14 with 1809 viewssnork44

Hillary Clinton on 16:56 - Sep 13 by blueytheblue

Wanna bet! The Rednecks will vote for Trump and the Happy Trippy Californians will vote for Hillary! America has two bozos on the ticket and one of them will hit the White House in January.

Hillary Clinton on 00:17 - Sep 14 with 1804 viewsHighjack

Hillary Clinton on 01:17 - Sep 14 with 1785 viewssnork44

Hillary Clinton on 00:10 - Sep 14 by snork44

Wanna bet! The Rednecks will vote for Trump and the Happy Trippy Californians will vote for Hillary! America has two bozos on the ticket and one of them will hit the White House in January.

Lisa, Female Politicians come in two camps here, either the Republican female politician who makes the Stepford wives look like they are raging feminists they are usually pro-life,Pro-gun and will share their recipes for cheddar biscuits! Whereas you have on the Democratic side you have the Hillaryristas who are to the more extreme of Ms Clinton who are radically pro-choice,anti-gun and wouldn't be seen dead in a McDonalds let alone gobble down a Big Mac! There are no grey areas in the Political divide over here, you are either one or the other.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 1:18]

Hillary Clinton on 07:08 - Sep 14 with 1744 viewsnice_to_michu

Hillary Clinton on 01:17 - Sep 14 by snork44

Lisa, Female Politicians come in two camps here, either the Republican female politician who makes the Stepford wives look like they are raging feminists they are usually pro-life,Pro-gun and will share their recipes for cheddar biscuits! Whereas you have on the Democratic side you have the Hillaryristas who are to the more extreme of Ms Clinton who are radically pro-choice,anti-gun and wouldn't be seen dead in a McDonalds let alone gobble down a Big Mac! There are no grey areas in the Political divide over here, you are either one or the other.

McCluskey, Feinstein, Wasserman-Schultz

Just named the first three female non-"radicals" I could think of. You're making things out to be more extreme than they really are.
Hillary Clinton on 07:09 - Sep 14 with 1742 viewsGowerjack

Hillary Clinton on 01:17 - Sep 14 by snork44

Your last sentence seems to me to be the major issue .

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Hillary Clinton on 07:16 - Sep 14 with 1735 viewsDr_Winston

I don't think there's much doubt that Clinton is not being entirely honest about her health. Face it, it's Hilary Clinton. Not being entirely honest is what she's all about.

Still a better option than the orange buffoon though. Even if her Presidency might resemble A Weekend at Bernie's.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hillary Clinton on 10:42 - Sep 14 with 1693 viewsblueytheblue

Hillary Clinton on 00:10 - Sep 14 by snork44

Evan McMullin is doing well as an independent - got onto the ballot papers in enough states to be a contender.

Trump is a liar unwilling to reveal his tax returns - which he'll have to do if elected. Presumably doesn't want it exposed his wealth may be based on loans.

Hilary is a pathelogical liar who put up with husband's infidelities for no reason other than pure political desire... the quest for power... may peg it sometime soon.

Anybody with decent policies who isn't a complete fruitloop will pick up votes.

Hillary Clinton on 10:45 - Sep 14 with 1690 viewsmonmouth

Hillary Clinton on 10:42 - Sep 14 by blueytheblue

Evan McMullin is doing well as an independent - got onto the ballot papers in enough states to be a contender.

Trump is a liar unwilling to reveal his tax returns - which he'll have to do if elected. Presumably doesn't want it exposed his wealth may be based on loans.

Hilary is a pathelogical liar who put up with husband's infidelities for no reason other than pure political desire... the quest for power... may peg it sometime soon.

Anybody with decent policies who isn't a complete fruitloop will pick up votes.

Even though most of the voters in the US seem to be complete fruitloops?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hillary Clinton on 11:12 - Sep 14 with 1674 viewsblueytheblue

Hillary Clinton on 10:45 - Sep 14 by monmouth

Even though most of the voters in the US seem to be complete fruitloops?

Same as anywhere - the fruitloops tend to be the vocal minority, those that shout the loudest.

Hillary Clinton on 12:20 - Sep 14 with 1642 viewssnork44

Hillary Clinton on 07:08 - Sep 14 by nice_to_michu

McCluskey, Feinstein, Wasserman-Schultz

Just named the first three female non-"radicals" I could think of. You're making things out to be more extreme than they really are.

Those are yes non-radicals, but could you see them in any position of power I.e President, Vice-President or Secretary of State as they pretty light weight somehow you couldn't imagine a Madam President Diane Feinstein. The only other high up female is Nancy Pelosi whose is so stupid that calling her stupid is insulting to stupid people. If Clinton hadn't have had these question marks against her,she should be 25 to 30 points ahead of Trump! She is far more intelligent than the 'The Donald' ,she is more politically savvy than him and has more experience of political power than him. But the scandal of the lies,Bengahzi, the email server and now her health could be her undoing. Don't get me wrong if she didn't have those question marks against her, I would love to have her in power,just to piss off those gun loving arseholes at the NRA.

Hillary Clinton on 12:47 - Sep 14 with 1630 viewstrampie

Hillary Clinton on 12:20 - Sep 14 by snork44

Those are yes non-radicals, but could you see them in any position of power I.e President, Vice-President or Secretary of State as they pretty light weight somehow you couldn't imagine a Madam President Diane Feinstein. The only other high up female is Nancy Pelosi whose is so stupid that calling her stupid is insulting to stupid people. If Clinton hadn't have had these question marks against her,she should be 25 to 30 points ahead of Trump! She is far more intelligent than the 'The Donald' ,she is more politically savvy than him and has more experience of political power than him. But the scandal of the lies,Bengahzi, the email server and now her health could be her undoing. Don't get me wrong if she didn't have those question marks against her, I would love to have her in power,just to piss off those gun loving arseholes at the NRA.

Forgetting American view points and forgetting foreign policy for a minute some people around the World might see Clinton as being better for America than Trump but taking foreign policy into consideration and the capacity and appetite for conflict abroad then those same people from around the World might see Trump as a better bet.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024