Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Thread 12:01 - Jun 22 with 142960 viewsairedale

Is it worth making this a sticky one, so we can post as arising mods?

Luca Cigarini - Alalanta

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transfer-market/rumour/swansea-city-enter-race

Simone Zaza - Juventus

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/boss-wants-juve-star-1813393.html

Artur Ionita - Hellas Verona

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/verona-star-linked-1813400.html
Transfer Thread on 11:50 - Jul 15 with 2671 viewshobo

Transfer Thread on 09:46 - Jul 15 by jacabertawe

Yes, what with his penalty saving performance.........

Aye that's an area of his game we need to work on definitely. Apart from that though I think he was one of, if not the stand out GK of the tournament
Transfer Thread on 11:51 - Jul 15 with 2667 viewsjasonbromham

Transfer Thread on 11:15 - Jul 15 by jasper_T

We made £25m after buying Bony for £12m.

Imagine how much we'll make if we buy Zaza for £25m.

Well we didn't really make hardly anything on Bony. They still owe us around 8 million so we have only made a 5 million profit.
Transfer Thread on 11:55 - Jul 15 with 2645 viewsmonmouth

Transfer Thread on 11:51 - Jul 15 by jasonbromham

Well we didn't really make hardly anything on Bony. They still owe us around 8 million so we have only made a 5 million profit.

You think they'll default? Sheik Mansoor on Beat the Bailiff?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Transfer Thread on 11:58 - Jul 15 with 2629 viewsGriffting

The question is why did we agree that kind of structured deal with a guy who throws money about left, right and centre. It should have been 28 million up front or no deal.
Transfer Thread on 12:00 - Jul 15 with 2622 viewsairedale

What's happening with Loic Remy I wonder, this article suggests that he might be of use to us.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/2908975/varane-plus-
Transfer Thread on 12:11 - Jul 15 with 2576 viewsLeonisGod

Transfer Thread on 12:00 - Jul 15 by airedale

What's happening with Loic Remy I wonder, this article suggests that he might be of use to us.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/2908975/varane-plus-

IF he is still the player he showed signs of being, then would be a very good option. I've no idea where his fitness/head is at these days though as he doesn't seem to have played a lot of football in the last year or so.
Transfer Thread on 12:13 - Jul 15 with 2568 viewsjasper_T

Transfer Thread on 11:58 - Jul 15 by Griffting

The question is why did we agree that kind of structured deal with a guy who throws money about left, right and centre. It should have been 28 million up front or no deal.

(Almost) No one pays up front any more.

With a structured deal there's also the chance they miss a payment and you can charge interest, like in the £35,012,000 Newcastle received for Andy Carroll.
Transfer Thread on 12:15 - Jul 15 with 2563 viewsjasonbromham

Transfer Thread on 12:00 - Jul 15 by airedale

In regards to strikers from Chelsea, if available then I wouldn't mind us going for Bertrand Traore. May only be available on a loan deal though.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Thread on 12:34 - Jul 15 with 2509 viewsGriffting

Does anyone think we will break our transfer record this summer??
Transfer Thread on 13:22 - Jul 15 with 2408 viewsmajorraglan

Transfer Thread on 11:58 - Jul 15 by Griffting

As has been said hardly anybody pays up front anymore, however another factor to be considered is Financial Fair Play, staging payments over time helps some clubs balance their books and keep within the acceptable parameters.
Transfer Thread on 13:27 - Jul 15 with 2399 viewsairedale

Transfer Thread on 12:34 - Jul 15 by Griffting

Is it £12mill? Could well do with the money from sales of Bony, Paloschi et al, £12mill isn't a lot these days. Of course it all depends on the type of participation from our major shareholders. We await with bated breath.

Here's a throw-away reference to us in this article about Sebastien Haller signing for Everton.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/530273/Sebastien-Haller-Everton-Transf
Transfer Thread on 13:35 - Jul 15 with 2382 viewstomdickharry

Transfer Thread on 12:34 - Jul 15 by Griffting

Not the slightest chance,it will more than likely be the other way bordering on a cheap option,if its a striker you are referring to.
Transfer Thread on 13:57 - Jul 15 with 2317 viewsLoyal

I'm still hopeful we will recruit some quality in the next ten days, but I feel pretty hopeless at the moment.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Transfer Thread on 15:35 - Jul 15 with 2209 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Piece from Sky Sports, just going over what's already common knowledge - that we want Joey back but Klopp plans talks when he returns for pre season.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10502207/swansea-target-transfer-of

It does go on to say that Guidolin wants 2 new forwards this summer & will be backed by £30m - £50m following the yanks takeover.

What really annoys me though is that it lists that young full back we got from Man Utd as one of our summer signings. It's a bit false as he's going into the development squad - gives the impression that we've been busier than we have.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Transfer Thread on 15:41 - Jul 15 with 2193 viewsmagicdaps10

Transfer Thread on 15:35 - Jul 15 by AustinIsOurHero

Piece from Sky Sports, just going over what's already common knowledge - that we want Joey back but Klopp plans talks when he returns for pre season.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10502207/swansea-target-transfer-of

It does go on to say that Guidolin wants 2 new forwards this summer & will be backed by £30m - £50m following the yanks takeover.

What really annoys me though is that it lists that young full back we got from Man Utd as one of our summer signings. It's a bit false as he's going into the development squad - gives the impression that we've been busier than we have.

Do you know what, it would not surprise me that signings will not be finalised until the takeover happens.

A few signings fresh from the takeover will keep a few people sweet.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Transfer Thread on 16:04 - Jul 15 with 2128 viewsairedale

Transfer Thread on 15:41 - Jul 15 by magicdaps10

Do you know what, it would not surprise me that signings will not be finalised until the takeover happens.

A few signings fresh from the takeover will keep a few people sweet.

I reckon you may be right there.
Transfer Thread on 16:55 - Jul 15 with 2028 viewsjackjackjackjack

No concern about where the £30-50,000,000 will come from?

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Transfer Thread on 17:18 - Jul 15 with 1987 viewsdobjack2

Transfer Thread on 16:55 - Jul 15 by jackjackjackjack

Plenty to be honest. It won't be for free never to be paid back. It will have strings attached.
Transfer Thread on 17:23 - Jul 15 with 1972 viewsmonmouth

Why can't the lower end of that come from the increased tv contract? If we can remove Gomis....and we have removed Paloschi & Eder, and Shelvo should at least balance out Fer...that should leave some room for the wages on top.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Transfer Thread on 17:24 - Jul 15 with 1972 viewsLeonisGod

That new RB looks ripe for breaking into the 1st team relatively soon. It wouldn't surprise me if the plan is to go with Angel and Naughton and then they're hoping to bed the new fellow in so he takes over from Rangel, maybe getting a few games later on this season. Or certainly to figure next year.
Transfer Thread on 17:41 - Jul 15 with 1927 viewstomdickharry

From the Sky bullshit file.
Transfer Thread on 18:11 - Jul 15 with 1872 viewsmax936

Darran posted up a write up of the takeover last night and it quoted an interview with JVZ, it also stated that the total share sale amounted to between 30 and 50 mill for the 60%, so someone have their information wrong on Sky Sports, I can't see them paying out 30 to 50 million for the 60% then another 30 to 50 million for investment in the squad to be honest.

http://thesetpieces.com/features/saviours-rewarded-clubs-takeover-now-swansea-ci
[Post edited 15 Jul 2016 18:13]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Transfer Thread on 18:20 - Jul 15 with 1841 viewsjasper_T

Transfer Thread on 17:24 - Jul 15 by LeonisGod

That new RB looks ripe for breaking into the 1st team relatively soon. It wouldn't surprise me if the plan is to go with Angel and Naughton and then they're hoping to bed the new fellow in so he takes over from Rangel, maybe getting a few games later on this season. Or certainly to figure next year.

He played only a handful of u21 games at United. What gives you the impression he's anywhere near ready for first team football in the Premier League?

We've got two u21 right backs on the books with way more senior experience than him.
Transfer Thread on 23:08 - Jul 15 with 1625 viewsGriffting

According to football Italia we have bid 10 million euros plus 3 million add ons for enner Valencia.
Transfer Thread on 23:13 - Jul 15 with 1612 viewsPozuelosSideys

Transfer Thread on 23:08 - Jul 15 by Griffting

According to football Italia we have bid 10 million euros plus 3 million add ons for enner Valencia.

Pass. Hope Leicester get there first

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024