Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine 22:10 - Aug 22 with 8089 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37154125

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 21:20 - Aug 23 with 820 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 21:13 - Aug 23 by dameedna

Raising money for Palestine has been ongoing in the UK for decades.

Personally I have employed a contractor that is associated with the plo, has an office in London and employed an ex colleague of mine for many years who is a Celtic fan.

It is no secret the issue is that Israel is at war with the plo and it is poor form but simar to jacks displaying union jacks.

A lot of the Arab league nations including Qatar who are close to Arsenal fund the Palestine cause and there are links with oil.

It is not necessarily a religious thing there are economic powers in crude oil that can keep Palestine afloat indefinitely. Just the USA keeping the peace and Israel has nuclear.

Where does the money come from in Qatar for the world cup
?... and how many British firms are there making money?

I Personally dislike Celtic but this display and fund raising wont change Israels stance on occupation and illegal evictions.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 21:17]

"It is no secret the issue is that Israel is at war with the plo and it is poor form but simar to jacks displaying union jacks."

For the life of me I fail to see even the slightest correlation between a middle-eastern conflict (whatever the rights and wrongs) and supporters of a British club displaying a British flag, in a British league, in Britain.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 21:53 - Aug 23 with 788 viewstrampie

Sickening to see so many Brit Nats aligning themselves with a Welsh club, Brit nats being synonymous with the English, Welsh patriots have a lot in common with Celtic fans causes, its disappointing to see some fans of the Swans align themselves with Brit Nat imperialist capitalist causes.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 22:11]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 22:01 - Aug 23 with 771 viewstrampie

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:50 - Aug 23 by scottishjack

It was done to wind up the opposition, nothing else...

Celtic fans have supported the Palestinian cause for decades, they used to wear those cheque scarfs a few decades ago, Rangers support the Israeli state, ironic by Rangers after what was done to British citizens and soldiers by the Zionists but there you go.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 01:27 - Aug 24 with 724 viewsLoyal

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 22:01 - Aug 23 by trampie

Celtic fans have supported the Palestinian cause for decades, they used to wear those cheque scarfs a few decades ago, Rangers support the Israeli state, ironic by Rangers after what was done to British citizens and soldiers by the Zionists but there you go.

Israel deserves a voice, it's just a shame that they need to take lives to do so. But then I would rather a strong Israel than a weak one. First line of defence against proper scum.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 03:13 - Aug 24 with 706 viewsKilkennyjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 21:02 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

No I don't. Let's take a brief look at the events surrounding 30th January 1972. Virtually every other day in the preceding three months or so a member of the security services had been murdered by the IRA. The march itself had been proscribed for fear of bloodshed but the organisers staged it anyway. When it reached the roadblock preventing it from getting to the centre of Londonderry the Paras were assailed with bricks, petrol bombs and finally small arms fire.

The aftermath saw thirteen republicans shot dead. I'd say they got off lightly as I'm certain it would have been sorely tempting to have opened up with the Brownings. In that event it would have been thirteen hundred dead.

* Incidentally, "protesting Catholics?" The organiser was Presbyterian.

Seems very strange then that the british government apologised then.

Prime Minister David Cameron said he was "deeply sorry".
He said that the findings of the Saville Report were "shocking".
Mr Cameron delivered the findings which unequivocally blamed the Army for one of the most controversial days in Northern Ireland's history.
The Bloody Sunday killings were unjustified and unjustifiable, the Prime Minister has said.

Beware of the Risen People

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 07:52 - Aug 24 with 660 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 03:13 - Aug 24 by Kilkennyjack

Seems very strange then that the british government apologised then.

Prime Minister David Cameron said he was "deeply sorry".
He said that the findings of the Saville Report were "shocking".
Mr Cameron delivered the findings which unequivocally blamed the Army for one of the most controversial days in Northern Ireland's history.
The Bloody Sunday killings were unjustified and unjustifiable, the Prime Minister has said.

It doesn't seem in the slightest bit strange to me, it's what most of us were expecting. Saville, and the ridiculous amount spent on it, is one of the more egregious examples of political dupicity it has been our lot to witness.

What is truly "shocking," what politicians should be "deeply sorry" for, is the depths they plumb in appeasing terrorist enemies of the Realm. When they don sack-cloth and ashes they aren't speaking for me or millions like me.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 08:01 - Aug 24 with 656 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:32 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

Forgetting where you'd put your car keys down is being a little confused, this is something else.

From someone who blamed Jo Cox for being a pedo protector when she was murdered.

Shall I post the vast images of tortured, slaughtered, brutalised victims that your beloved country are responsible for? Killing's killing... Doesnt matter what uniform you're wearing... The British military are historically the biggest terrorist organisation in the world.

And yeah it is Patrick, and yeah my family were from Ireland... Co Cork

And I know it's 'too'. Im typing on my phone... And I know Im should be I'm as well...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 08:03 - Aug 24 with 649 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 21:02 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

No I don't. Let's take a brief look at the events surrounding 30th January 1972. Virtually every other day in the preceding three months or so a member of the security services had been murdered by the IRA. The march itself had been proscribed for fear of bloodshed but the organisers staged it anyway. When it reached the roadblock preventing it from getting to the centre of Londonderry the Paras were assailed with bricks, petrol bombs and finally small arms fire.

The aftermath saw thirteen republicans shot dead. I'd say they got off lightly as I'm certain it would have been sorely tempting to have opened up with the Brownings. In that event it would have been thirteen hundred dead.

* Incidentally, "protesting Catholics?" The organiser was Presbyterian.

And the Tans? What excuse do you have for them?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 08:47 - Aug 24 with 629 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 19:29 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

He's written one dissertation.. In the grand scheme of things and reality.. It means f*ck all.. I have written 10,000 words to a specific question an all.. doesn't mean I can support terrorist organisations, and profess I'm an intellectual juggernaut on the subject.

But that's the problem today.. people lose a sense of reality because they've read and understood what raving alcoholics and drug takers have written in the past.

Henry 8th had a degree in onion bhaji sales.. but he murdered people at free will.

"I have written 10,000 words to a specific question an all.. "

aye, every one of them all b0ll0x... mine was critically analysed by experts and marked the highest possible... that's the difference see, I'm clever, you're thick, so leave this thread alone because you offer nothing other than generalisations you read in the Daily Mail.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 08:49 - Aug 24 with 627 viewstrampie

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 01:27 - Aug 24 by Loyal

Israel deserves a voice, it's just a shame that they need to take lives to do so. But then I would rather a strong Israel than a weak one. First line of defence against proper scum.

Some would say as a generalisation that they are not on our side, they killed our boys when it was a British mandate and have you seen the news today ? the Israeli's were apparently selling weapons and machinery to Argentina leading up to and during the Falklands war.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 08:52 - Aug 24 with 618 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 21:20 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

"It is no secret the issue is that Israel is at war with the plo and it is poor form but simar to jacks displaying union jacks."

For the life of me I fail to see even the slightest correlation between a middle-eastern conflict (whatever the rights and wrongs) and supporters of a British club displaying a British flag, in a British league, in Britain.

http://forums.scottishfootballforums.co.uk/index.php?app=core&module=attach§

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 08:55 - Aug 24 with 611 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 08:49 - Aug 24 by trampie

Some would say as a generalisation that they are not on our side, they killed our boys when it was a British mandate and have you seen the news today ? the Israeli's were apparently selling weapons and machinery to Argentina leading up to and during the Falklands war.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/falklandislands/8463934/I

Oh dear...

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:04 - Aug 24 with 595 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 08:03 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

And the Tans? What excuse do you have for them?

The RIC Auxiliary don't need me to make any excuses for them. General Tudor's Standing Order was to "make life Hell for the rebels."

Debate the rights and wrongs if you like but you cannot deny they conducted their brief to the letter.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:11 - Aug 24 with 584 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 08:01 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

From someone who blamed Jo Cox for being a pedo protector when she was murdered.

Shall I post the vast images of tortured, slaughtered, brutalised victims that your beloved country are responsible for? Killing's killing... Doesnt matter what uniform you're wearing... The British military are historically the biggest terrorist organisation in the world.

And yeah it is Patrick, and yeah my family were from Ireland... Co Cork

And I know it's 'too'. Im typing on my phone... And I know Im should be I'm as well...

*Is it not established fact that the Labour Party engaged in a mass cover-up in Yorkshire and Lancashire then. Did leading Labour Party officials not provide character references to the courts for some of those engaged in child rape? The Labour Party DID actively protect paedophiles, there's not the slightest doubt whatsoever on the score.

** Why are you still here? There are boats and planes leaving every day for points west. If you hate Britain then there is nothing to keep you. If those are your convictions then have the courage to act on them.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:13 - Aug 24 with 578 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 08:55 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/falklandislands/8463934/I

Oh dear...

Does that surprise you?

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:20 - Aug 24 with 570 viewstrampie

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 21:20 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

We are a Welsh club, the 'butchers apron' is highly offensive to a lot of people that are not English or Brit Nats, the Welsh flag is not even represented on the union jack.

As an aside lots of people refrain from posting Brit Nat atrocities, you on the other hand post atrocities pics to try and point score, which is very poor form, there is a site out there that I would guess runs to thousands of pics of Brit Nat atrocities, people that are skin and bones in British concentration camps, Brit soldiers holding up severed heads that have been looped off ISIS style, native peoples all chained together by the neck etc.
If people started posting that kind of material its a battle you could not win and it would not be good for this site imo, so looking at the big picture its best you don't post such material otherwise somebody with an opposite view might open up with material that is out there that you and others will not like at all.

Thank goodness I see myself as Welsh first and foremost the Welsh by and large have a good reputation which is something to be proud of, I was delighted to see the praise our fans had during and after the Euro's.

The British Empire was fine for those that had the whip hand and were selfish and did not care for others but not for the natives around the globe, the British Empire was not something to be proud of, some say the blood never stopped running from sunset to sunrise across the globe when Brits had the upper hand.

The UK is on the verge of breaking up, many Celts don't like been ruled from London and having to suffer right wing policies, perhaps the sun really is setting on what is left of the Empire.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:21 - Aug 24 with 567 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:11 - Aug 24 by Lohengrin

*Is it not established fact that the Labour Party engaged in a mass cover-up in Yorkshire and Lancashire then. Did leading Labour Party officials not provide character references to the courts for some of those engaged in child rape? The Labour Party DID actively protect paedophiles, there's not the slightest doubt whatsoever on the score.

** Why are you still here? There are boats and planes leaving every day for points west. If you hate Britain then there is nothing to keep you. If those are your convictions then have the courage to act on them.

My relatives left Ireland because they were suffering in poverty and starving. From a famine that was instigated and controlled by the British government. There are English people in this country who agree with my side of things... should they go live in Ireland? The fact that you state that you should support your country's position no matter what tells me that you cannot think for yourself, you'd support Hitler if you lived in 1930s/40s Germany. You support and would have supported mass genocide.

Oh and so Jo Cox deserved to die because of the actions of others within her party?

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:24 - Aug 24 with 562 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:20 - Aug 24 by trampie

We are a Welsh club, the 'butchers apron' is highly offensive to a lot of people that are not English or Brit Nats, the Welsh flag is not even represented on the union jack.

As an aside lots of people refrain from posting Brit Nat atrocities, you on the other hand post atrocities pics to try and point score, which is very poor form, there is a site out there that I would guess runs to thousands of pics of Brit Nat atrocities, people that are skin and bones in British concentration camps, Brit soldiers holding up severed heads that have been looped off ISIS style, native peoples all chained together by the neck etc.
If people started posting that kind of material its a battle you could not win and it would not be good for this site imo, so looking at the big picture its best you don't post such material otherwise somebody with an opposite view might open up with material that is out there that you and others will not like at all.

Thank goodness I see myself as Welsh first and foremost the Welsh by and large have a good reputation which is something to be proud of, I was delighted to see the praise our fans had during and after the Euro's.

The British Empire was fine for those that had the whip hand and were selfish and did not care for others but not for the natives around the globe, the British Empire was not something to be proud of, some say the blood never stopped running from sunset to sunrise across the globe when Brits had the upper hand.

The UK is on the verge of breaking up, many Celts don't like been ruled from London and having to suffer right wing policies, perhaps the sun really is setting on what is left of the Empire.

As Quaker's family would be apt to say, Tramp, you're an "eejit."

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:27 - Aug 24 with 557 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:04 - Aug 24 by Lohengrin

The RIC Auxiliary don't need me to make any excuses for them. General Tudor's Standing Order was to "make life Hell for the rebels."

Debate the rights and wrongs if you like but you cannot deny they conducted their brief to the letter.

This sums you and your argument up... Murdering is ok because a general associated with a nation's official military gave the order... it's not ok to fight back tho because rebels aren't associated with a recognised military. There is no debate about the rights and wrongs of it... it was unlawful killing and destruction... But yeah stick to calling them terrorists..

Generals gave the order to murder 6 million Jews, your point makes you a holocaust approver. How can anyone argue with someone who thinks what the RA did was wrong but yet condones genocide because some official gave an order?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 9:29]

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:28 - Aug 24 with 549 viewsQuakerJack

I find the apron offensive Trampie, it's no different to the swastika, the only difference being that history is written by the victors.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:36 - Aug 24 with 515 viewsperchrockjack

Yep, good ol Celtic. This thread shows that bitterness and bigotry will endure forever as its past down generations.

Welsh patriots ? This would mean,as I suggested before, thst British civilians including Welsh ones and kids in a high street ARE and were legitimate targets because of British colonial killings of the past.

I'm pretty proud to be Welsh but please don't ever you or anyone suggest I support any of the IRA murders over the decades. Not just me but plenty of decent Welsh people who saw the killings on both divides as unjustified .celtic and the filth thst support them are a cancer in sport, as are Rangers ,hearts and hibs.

Time we moved on, especially the irish

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:36 - Aug 24 with 515 viewsraynor94

The Olympics must have really pissed you off trampie

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:39 - Aug 24 with 507 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:21 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

My relatives left Ireland because they were suffering in poverty and starving. From a famine that was instigated and controlled by the British government. There are English people in this country who agree with my side of things... should they go live in Ireland? The fact that you state that you should support your country's position no matter what tells me that you cannot think for yourself, you'd support Hitler if you lived in 1930s/40s Germany. You support and would have supported mass genocide.

Oh and so Jo Cox deserved to die because of the actions of others within her party?

* There are indeed English people who would agree with your interpretation, you see them on any given Saturday on Oxford Street with their red flags selling their red papers. I joined the army in the 80's at the height of the Cold War when republican bombs were going off in Ulster and on the mainland almost on a weekly basis. I joined up to do something about it, in my own small way, to do my bit. I had the courage of my convictions. Just to wring my hands and moan wasn't enough.

** My initial reaction in that thread was to state quite plainly that I had made that connection as to cause and effect in the mind of the killer. I'd revise that slightly now having subsequently seen the photos of Cox on Geldof's boat on the Thames abusing the Newlyn fishermen. We'll see what comes out in the courts, it could be a combination of the two.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:42 - Aug 24 with 490 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:27 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

This sums you and your argument up... Murdering is ok because a general associated with a nation's official military gave the order... it's not ok to fight back tho because rebels aren't associated with a recognised military. There is no debate about the rights and wrongs of it... it was unlawful killing and destruction... But yeah stick to calling them terrorists..

Generals gave the order to murder 6 million Jews, your point makes you a holocaust approver. How can anyone argue with someone who thinks what the RA did was wrong but yet condones genocide because some official gave an order?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 9:29]

No, you asked me what "excuses I had." I wasn't offering any.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:43 - Aug 24 with 489 viewsDarran

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:39 - Aug 24 by Lohengrin

* There are indeed English people who would agree with your interpretation, you see them on any given Saturday on Oxford Street with their red flags selling their red papers. I joined the army in the 80's at the height of the Cold War when republican bombs were going off in Ulster and on the mainland almost on a weekly basis. I joined up to do something about it, in my own small way, to do my bit. I had the courage of my convictions. Just to wring my hands and moan wasn't enough.

** My initial reaction in that thread was to state quite plainly that I had made that connection as to cause and effect in the mind of the killer. I'd revise that slightly now having subsequently seen the photos of Cox on Geldof's boat on the Thames abusing the Newlyn fishermen. We'll see what comes out in the courts, it could be a combination of the two.

Show em your Cimla Army tattoo.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024