Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:48 - Aug 24 with 35103 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 27 with 1342 viewsmonmouth

No pace in the midfield, no accuracy, no determination, no urgency and no movement off the ball. Only hope is to get it to Barrow. I'm still hopeful for second half if it stays 1-0. We are better than this and they need to just remember that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 27 with 1343 viewsexiledclaseboy

Woeful first half hour. I remember when Swans players used to pass to other Swans players.

That said, we seem to have picked it up ever so slightly since we conceded.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 27 with 1341 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 27 by Darran

Great player mun everyone on here sets so.

I'll give you 20 quid if you can find a post where I've said that 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 27 with 1341 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 27 by NeiltheTaylor

Isn't it more that we are playing like mugs and haven't Ben in the game even for a moment, when our whole approach used to be based on controlling the ball.

It's Leicester City lol we're losing 1-0 against Leicester City and it's almost half time. The game can still be changed. If we were losing 3/4-0 before half time THEN I would be in total agreement with the doom bringers on this forum. We're not though, we shipped 1 goal which was an outstanding one at that as well. Before then our defence was actually fairing up very well and Sigurdsson even now is trying to work his way into the game.

If I were Frankie I'd try and take the game to Leicester; Montero on for Routledge since Wayne isn't really doing anything to protect Kingsley. Then time to bring the Burn and see if we can't get that rookie luck.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 27 with 1335 viewsdickythorpe

Fabianski is saving us a bit here!
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 27 with 1334 viewscostalotta

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 27 by Darran

Great player mun everyone on here sets so.

Oh yeah. Soz...
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 27 with 1240 viewsperchrockjack

Had no problem with williams being sold nor the strikers but I d rather we have replacements in situ to take over.

Frankly, we can't go on with these centre backs.

Amat isn't the answer, ff beyond bad

It's obviously early.

Looking and listening to frankie makes me worry

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 27 with 1241 viewsblackflyingswan

The whole team are missing plus our Board or are they all just BORED.??????
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 27 with 1240 viewsDrizzy

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 27 by TheKirkyLife

It's Leicester City lol we're losing 1-0 against Leicester City and it's almost half time. The game can still be changed. If we were losing 3/4-0 before half time THEN I would be in total agreement with the doom bringers on this forum. We're not though, we shipped 1 goal which was an outstanding one at that as well. Before then our defence was actually fairing up very well and Sigurdsson even now is trying to work his way into the game.

If I were Frankie I'd try and take the game to Leicester; Montero on for Routledge since Wayne isn't really doing anything to protect Kingsley. Then time to bring the Burn and see if we can't get that rookie luck.

It was a simple ball over the top you massive m*nge. Before the goal we were utter sh*te and since the goal we've been slightly less sh*te.

Let's chuck in "the Burn" FFS bore off you thick tw*t.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 27 with 1230 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 27 by TheKirkyLife

That's fair enough and if Guido can rouse the players great. 1-0 or not, we have just been destroyed that half

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 27 with 1218 viewsSmellyplumz

It's Leicester Yeah, so what's your excuse against Hull we was gash then as well so come on what's your excuse for that, let me guess it's nothing to do with the team.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 27 with 1202 viewsMrSwerve

At least we can look forward to the derby next year...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Aug 27 with 1147 viewsblackflyingswan

ARE YOU THAT THICK.??
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 27 with 1121 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

Woeful first half hour. I remember when Swans players used to pass to other Swans players.

That said, we seem to have picked it up ever so slightly since we conceded.

Been very poor for a while now

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 27 with 1122 viewsMurph75

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 27 by MrSwerve

At least we can look forward to the derby next year...

If they stay up.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 27 with 1085 viewsMurph75

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Aug 27 by blackflyingswan

ARE YOU THAT THICK.??

#SOMEONEISANGRY
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 27 with 1050 viewsskippyjack

Bring Ki on.. Bring Montero on.

Routledge off.
Fer off.

But he'll probably take off Barrow.. and bring Rangel on.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 27 with 1040 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I'm hoping we can invoke the 'game of two halves' cliche.

Is there some Ouija board we can use for this or something?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 27 with 1022 viewsMorganator100

reading this thread and it makes me think how many actually support the team?? Every post is a negative one slagging off the usual suspects of Fernandez, Routledge and if he was playing Taylor.

Got the game on stream here and the Vardy goal exactly like the ones he did us last year (with Williams in the team). For the Fernandez slammers, Sky saying that he has been our rock today.

Get behind the team, support them for FFS.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 27 with 1022 viewslidojack

If we get Montero on for Routledge and tighten up in possession we can get at these.

We haven't played that well but we've limited them to one real chance this half so we have something to build on.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 27 with 1019 viewsOldjack

ffs we're going down now according to some on here ,3 fuking games in

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 27 with 1016 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 27 by Smellyplumz

Been very poor for a while now

We've only played two and a half games. I suppose it depends how long you define "a while" as.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 27 with 1016 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 27 by Murph75

If they stay up.

Fair point.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 27 with 978 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

We've only played two and a half games. I suppose it depends how long you define "a while" as.

Last season

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 27 with 962 viewsDrizzy

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 27 by Morganator100

reading this thread and it makes me think how many actually support the team?? Every post is a negative one slagging off the usual suspects of Fernandez, Routledge and if he was playing Taylor.

Got the game on stream here and the Vardy goal exactly like the ones he did us last year (with Williams in the team). For the Fernandez slammers, Sky saying that he has been our rock today.

Get behind the team, support them for FFS.

Fernandez has been better than Amat this game but that doesn't fit the narrative.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024