Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys 20:27 - Sep 18 with 9786 viewsSwan02

Great start to the season for the Ospreys.
Injuries seem to have dried up and the squad appears much stronger than last season.
Two hard games in Ireland next before Cardiff Blues visit the Liberty on Friday 7th October 7:35 ko.
Ospreys on 21:46 - Nov 4 with 1030 viewsBanosswan

Ospreys on 19:59 - Nov 4 by monmouth

Can't stand the Munner cheat scum but there's less than a 5% chance of a Welsh team winning there, never mind ina garbage league where fixtures are played when teams are 12-15 players light. It's totally Mickey Mouse.

Hopefully the proper global season intentions will sort that. Fat chance mind.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ospreys on 22:03 - Nov 4 with 1023 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ospreys on 21:35 - Nov 4 by Darran

33 nil.

See. You obviously DO care. Tw*t

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ospreys on 22:06 - Nov 4 with 1023 viewsmax936

33 nil.

Their squad is far stronger than the Ospreys and they've got more money to help keep their squad strong to Ireland haven't got the distractions that other sports bring in Wales either, Munster has forever been strong its not a game for the Munster people its a way of life.
Don't know why I'm explaining that to a thick tw@t like you though, just why you've got to post on every fuking thread you have absolutely no interest in god knows.

We all know why though LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME,

Go and get ew hair cut I smarten ewself up and buy a tidy shirt tomorrow for Sunday for your Photo with Rooney you scruffy Bellend.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2016 22:07]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ospreys on 22:09 - Nov 4 with 1013 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 22:03 - Nov 4 by Brynmill_Jack

See. You obviously DO care. Tw*t

We really shouldn't give him the attention he craves by responding to him Brynnie, its fuking hard though

Ospreys on 22:43 - Nov 4 with 987 viewslifelong

33 nil.

I notice that you are being bullied this evening sir, stay strong, you know I am here for you.
Ospreys on 23:01 - Nov 4 with 972 viewsDarran

Ospreys on 22:43 - Nov 4 by lifelong

I notice that you are being bullied this evening sir, stay strong, you know I am here for you.

I'm always being bullied Rog.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ospreys on 23:02 - Nov 4 with 969 viewslifelong

Ospreys on 23:01 - Nov 4 by Darran

I'm always being bullied Rog.

There are some nasty people about.
Ospreys on 23:28 - Nov 4 with 954 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 22:43 - Nov 4 by lifelong

Hey up stand by your beds here's another anti Rugger fan, like flies round pwp they are, him bullied Roger not a fecking hope the bellend has got the skin of a Rhino and the cheek of a Magpie.

Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys on 23:44 - Nov 4 with 937 viewslifelong

Ospreys on 23:28 - Nov 4 by max936

Hey up stand by your beds here's another anti Rugger fan, like flies round pwp they are, him bullied Roger not a fecking hope the bellend has got the skin of a Rhino and the cheek of a Magpie.

Darran is a very nice man.

You are right, I am not a rugger fan, my dislike for the game goes back a long way. Apart from that I will watch the home internationals and hope that Wales do well. I did start to watch the Ospreys game this evening, I lasted about 10 minutes.
Ospreys on 00:11 - Nov 5 with 928 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 23:44 - Nov 4 by lifelong

You are right, I am not a rugger fan, my dislike for the game goes back a long way. Apart from that I will watch the home internationals and hope that Wales do well. I did start to watch the Ospreys game this evening, I lasted about 10 minutes.

I was flicking back and forth to the Tennis, I'd have seen more of the game if Murray could have got his first serve in more often, his first serve is shocking on times.

Ospreys on 01:55 - Nov 5 with 912 viewsPozuelosSideys

This is meant to be a professional sport. The PRO12 (particularly in Wales) is becoming a joke. How can you be playing games when over half your first team squad are away on International duty? (Munster had 5) Can you imagine Chelsea playing away at Man City without half of theirs? No.

And they wonder why regional rugby in Wales is lacking interest - its cos the product you provide is piss poor! Youre a pro sport, fcking act like one you cowboys

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ospreys on 10:16 - Nov 5 with 877 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 01:55 - Nov 5 by PozuelosSideys

This is meant to be a professional sport. The PRO12 (particularly in Wales) is becoming a joke. How can you be playing games when over half your first team squad are away on International duty? (Munster had 5) Can you imagine Chelsea playing away at Man City without half of theirs? No.

And they wonder why regional rugby in Wales is lacking interest - its cos the product you provide is piss poor! Youre a pro sport, fcking act like one you cowboys

In fairness the Pro 12 committee is made up from the 4 nations involved and the International committee dictate when those internationals are played, the Welsh regions suffer more than most due to a lack of strength in depth, its worth noting that the Dragons beat Connacht, but they haven't lost to many first teamers to Internationals.

Its the lack of strength in depth due to lack of proper funds that's responsible, when you compare Munster squad and wealth overall to the Ospreys the difference in finances and player quality is massive, some very good youngsters coming through though, so maybe in a few yrs the strength in the Welsh Regions squads might be stronger.

Ospreys on 10:28 - Nov 5 with 868 viewsDarran

Ospreys on 23:44 - Nov 4 by lifelong

Fair play Rog they're called Ospreys but play like Blue Tits.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ospreys on 11:09 - Nov 5 with 856 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Ospreys on 10:16 - Nov 5 by max936

In fairness the Pro 12 committee is made up from the 4 nations involved and the International committee dictate when those internationals are played, the Welsh regions suffer more than most due to a lack of strength in depth, its worth noting that the Dragons beat Connacht, but they haven't lost to many first teamers to Internationals.

Its the lack of strength in depth due to lack of proper funds that's responsible, when you compare Munster squad and wealth overall to the Ospreys the difference in finances and player quality is massive, some very good youngsters coming through though, so maybe in a few yrs the strength in the Welsh Regions squads might be stronger.

Moving to a Conference system and excluding the 2 Italian sides will help
Ospreys on 07:58 - Nov 7 with 803 viewsSwan02

33 nil.

It's so sad to see our Liberty Stadium partners in comple free fall.
Let's hope the Americans open their purse strings soon.
Ospreys on 22:01 - Nov 7 with 774 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ospreys on 19:59 - Nov 4 by monmouth

Can't stand the Munner cheat scum but there's less than a 5% chance of a Welsh team winning there, never mind ina garbage league where fixtures are played when teams are 12-15 players light. It's totally Mickey Mouse.

Did you notice the new Munster tactic when catching the ball. Lead with your leg with your boot up high. Dirty, filthy, horrible c*nts

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ospreys on 09:57 - Nov 8 with 745 viewsdickythorpe

Regional rugby is a joke in Wales!! How the National team can have 2 outside halves in the squad from the same region is odd to me.
The WRU should place either Biggar or Davies at the Dragons.

SHAMBLES!!!!
Ospreys on 18:38 - Nov 10 with 695 viewsSwan02

Ospreys playing Harlequins tomorrow night down ST Helens 7:35 kick off
Ospreys on 20:06 - Nov 10 with 671 viewsGrandPrix

Don't forget you can pay on the gate £10 an adult and under 16's are free

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Ospreys on 22:04 - Nov 10 with 659 viewsSwan02

Ospreys on 20:06 - Nov 10 by GrandPrix

Don't forget you can pay on the gate £10 an adult and under 16's are free

👌🏉
Ospreys on 06:16 - Nov 11 with 642 viewsattila_the_hun

Ospreys on 10:28 - Nov 5 by Darran

Fair play Rog they're called Ospreys but play like Blue Tits.

best team playing at The Liberty at the moment though :)

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024