Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Statement 13:14 - Nov 8 with 13135 viewsDarran

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/11/08/trust-meet-with-senior-management-of-the-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Statement on 13:16 - Nov 8 with 3709 viewsHighjack

Bit of a damp squib.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trust Statement on 13:18 - Nov 8 with 3683 viewsPegojack

Why does it say "will be seeking clarification" regarding John Van Swedehead? Why didn't they seek clarification in the meetings they say they had?
Trust Statement on 13:27 - Nov 8 with 3578 viewsHighjack

Trust Statement on 13:18 - Nov 8 by Pegojack

Why does it say "will be seeking clarification" regarding John Van Swedehead? Why didn't they seek clarification in the meetings they say they had?

I'm assuming the answer will come in some future meeting.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trust Statement on 13:28 - Nov 8 with 3569 viewsswancity

Dear god it says next to nothing about the major issues.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trust Statement on 13:31 - Nov 8 with 3535 viewsairedale

So we had a high power meeting with them to discuss seating arrangements for a few non entities. I can imagine them sipping something fizzy in the aircraft Stateside bound, telling each other how they better treat the Trust with more respect in the future.

(Hope there was no sniggering)
Trust Statement on 13:36 - Nov 8 with 3502 viewscostalotta

Why are am I not surprised.

It's Obvious isn't it?
Trust Statement on 13:39 - Nov 8 with 3458 viewsmax936

Trust Statement on 13:18 - Nov 8 by Pegojack

What clarification do they need ffs its widely known what's been happening fuking hell its bordering on pathetic.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trust Statement on 13:44 - Nov 8 with 3425 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Americans guarantees are worth nothing. Surely as a 21% shareholder and with a director on the board we should be having regular meetings and updates anyway?

If the trust wants to get its own way it needs to become more militant. It also needs to be more proactive on social media and that includes the SD having an official Twitter/Facebook account and regularly responding to sensible messages and questions.

I don't exclusively mean the trust here but it's all too civilised... it used to be "don't f*ck with the swans" but that's totally gone now. People are threatening the future of our club (and I'm not talking PL future here) yet there's condemnation for comments about wishing Dineen has a heart attack or a directors wife being called a "c*nt" - this should be the very least they are all getting. If we want people out they need to be given a far more difficult ride than they have been getting to date.
Login to get fewer ads

Trust Statement on 13:48 - Nov 8 with 3389 viewsmax936

Yanks yet again have bluffed us off with jargon and bullshit, so much for laying it on the line and telling them straight then, those things about former directors still receiving directors privilege's should have been put to bed in that meeting with the Trust demanding that they were stopped period, its not up for consideration it stops and it stops now simples. they all saw the disquiet on Sunday that was mild as to what will follow, on that note they probably won't be over again for a good while they probably high tailed it Sunday night like rats up a drain pipe.

Trust Statement on 13:49 - Nov 8 with 3370 viewsStarsky

O.M.G.

It's just the internet, init.

Trust Statement on 13:57 - Nov 8 with 3310 viewsheadcleaner

There wont be a lack of available seats come next season the way we're heading. the trust are fighting for their existence and relevance here yet seem quite content just being a talking shop and having the set up of regular meetings with Jenkins et al. the lack of engagement should be the least of their questions and seeking clarification should have been an easy one - "Is it true etc etc etc" straight question and I'm sure a straight answer would have been gotten in five minutes maybe Jenkins could have texted JVZ he would only have been in Morgans with the others it wouldn't have been hard to get an answer.

People are looking to the Trust for a lead here maybe a forum with Dineen or Jenkins is the way to go - the pitchfork waivers can direct the questions to the relevant people themselves ;) oh and perhaps Bob can be asked not to spit quite so often on the touchline and to close his mouth as it makes him look clueless
Trust Statement on 13:58 - Nov 8 with 3298 viewsClinton

I would like to see more detail about the guarantees that the Trust will be 'involved and informed' and what it means in practice. It looks like a brush-off, maybe it just could be better communicated.

As an aside. Why is our Trust faffing about with worries about whether the JVS and Co can sit in the directors box and the like. It looks like petty bickering amongst the in-crowd. Its a vanishingly small issue compared to the problems on the pitch when we lie second bottom in the table playing football that is frankly embarrassing and no fun to watch.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Trust Statement on 14:01 - Nov 8 with 3275 viewsDarran

Doesn't anyone else think there might be certain things said in the meeting that can't be just posted on a forum.
Everyone knows from the last Fans Forum that there's legal issues going on behind the scenes why don't you all chill and see what happens?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Statement on 14:03 - Nov 8 with 3256 viewsAngelRangelQS

Trust Statement on 13:58 - Nov 8 by Clinton

I would like to see more detail about the guarantees that the Trust will be 'involved and informed' and what it means in practice. It looks like a brush-off, maybe it just could be better communicated.

As an aside. Why is our Trust faffing about with worries about whether the JVS and Co can sit in the directors box and the like. It looks like petty bickering amongst the in-crowd. Its a vanishingly small issue compared to the problems on the pitch when we lie second bottom in the table playing football that is frankly embarrassing and no fun to watch.

What can they do about the problems on the pitch though?

I think the ex directors issue is an important one. It's causing bad feelings and discontent and it's a pretty bad look that they've made a tonne of money from the club yet still enjoy their old privileges whilst most fans struggle to buy a ticket.
Trust Statement on 14:05 - Nov 8 with 3241 viewsClinton

Trust Statement on 14:01 - Nov 8 by Darran

Doesn't anyone else think there might be certain things said in the meeting that can't be just posted on a forum.
Everyone knows from the last Fans Forum that there's legal issues going on behind the scenes why don't you all chill and see what happens?

Could we have a Trust statement updating the outline of the progress on the legal issues. It should be possible to give some indication of whether progress has been made and/or if its ongoing without revealing too much

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Trust Statement on 14:05 - Nov 8 with 3238 viewsOldjack

Trust Statement on 13:48 - Nov 8 by max936

Yanks yet again have bluffed us off with jargon and bullshit, so much for laying it on the line and telling them straight then, those things about former directors still receiving directors privilege's should have been put to bed in that meeting with the Trust demanding that they were stopped period, its not up for consideration it stops and it stops now simples. they all saw the disquiet on Sunday that was mild as to what will follow, on that note they probably won't be over again for a good while they probably high tailed it Sunday night like rats up a drain pipe.

This is how it works They give the trust a little pat on the head just to keep them sweet and they carry on doing what they want to do regardless ,because they can no matter what

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Trust Statement on 14:09 - Nov 8 with 3187 viewsAngelRangelQS

Given the recent PR nightmare they should be coming out all guns blazing. Nobody says they have to reveal exact details but to be seen to put up a bit of fight would go a long way.

Just statements like:

"Given past experiences where we have been left out of important discussions, we wait with interest to see if the Americans will stay true to their word"

"We have asked that they provide us with clarification on JVZ within 7 days which we feel is ample time for them to investigate"

"Despite the meeting being relatively positive, we are still in the process of deciding on legal action"

... would give people far more confidence in them.
Trust Statement on 14:11 - Nov 8 with 3159 viewsswancity

don't be so naïve mun Prosser. You seem to have plenty to say about a certain former director which is bordering on libellous and yet cant seem to accept that the Trust have yet again missed an opportunity to retrieve their faltering and now weak position. Not so much guns blazing it was more like pee shooters at dusk by the sound of it. Pathetic and yet more reasons not to consider joining the Trust for me.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trust Statement on 14:13 - Nov 8 with 3143 viewscostalotta

Thing is Darren, we all know that! The Trust leaders along with one or two happy clappers appear to be missing a quite salient point. And of course the multimillionaires and the new board are quite literally laughing in our faces and all the way to the bank.

Anyway, th salient point! And that is, We are fighting on many fronts. No one is sayig there is NOT a cold fight going on, but there is also the one that is out and in the open, and now gathering pace. The Trust seem to be too caught up in their own mess and also lack a foresight to see this as obvious.

Behinds the scenes there is fight, a different fight than that in the open. I surly don't have to explain what that.

Like I've said a few times only this time I try and make it more clear! We need a wartime leader not a peace time one. We need a Churchill not a chamberlain with appeasement, which is what's happening. We need a Michael Corleone not a f cking Tom Hagen!
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 14:14]
Trust Statement on 14:15 - Nov 8 with 3117 viewsCooperman

This is a difficult subject to assess. On one hand we all wanted a big pow wow and immediate reaction, but on the other hand we should acknowledge that some of the subjects might take some time to work through. After all this just isn't about a few free football tickets and hospitality. I'm going to reserve judgement until I see the speed and content of the follow up statements eluded to in the last paragraph. I'm sure that this doesn't end here.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Trust Statement on 14:15 - Nov 8 with 3112 viewsmagicdaps10

Got to be honest after reading that statement, what was the point in releasing it?

I understand that there things that they cant say but surely they can put the heat on them more without touching things fully.

Poor at best for me.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Trust Statement on 14:16 - Nov 8 with 3098 viewsmax936

Trust Statement on 14:05 - Nov 8 by Oldjack

This is how it works They give the trust a little pat on the head just to keep them sweet and they carry on doing what they want to do regardless ,because they can no matter what

We seem to be pussie footing around these fukers and worse of all Jenkins ffs.

Trust Statement on 14:18 - Nov 8 with 3063 viewsmagicdaps10

Trust Statement on 14:16 - Nov 8 by max936

We seem to be pussie footing around these fukers and worse of all Jenkins ffs.

Well my only hope is that they are hitting Jenkins like fook behind close doors.........Jenkins will not like being belittled infront of anyone especially his bosses.

If the trust are not doing this, they should be hanging their heads in shame.

A dossier ala Brendan on transfer dealings and what he has spunked in the last 18months would go down great.

Trust Statement on 14:20 - Nov 8 with 3045 viewsSmellyplumz

Trust Statement on 14:18 - Nov 8 by magicdaps10

Well my only hope is that they are hitting Jenkins like fook behind close doors.........Jenkins will not like being belittled infront of anyone especially his bosses.

If the trust are not doing this, they should be hanging their heads in shame.

A dossier ala Brendan on transfer dealings and what he has spunked in the last 18months would go down great.

It won't happen

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Trust Statement on 14:22 - Nov 8 with 3015 viewsmagicdaps10

Trust Statement on 14:20 - Nov 8 by Smellyplumz

It won't happen

If it is not then they are letting the fans down.

I understand that there is more to discuss than what i have mentioned but i tell you this, if they did a file on his last 18 months mishaps with signings and had a meeting with the yanks with him in attendance............there would be steam coming out of his ears.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024