Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Statement 13:14 - Nov 8 with 13138 viewsDarran

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/11/08/trust-meet-with-senior-management-of-the-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Statement on 21:28 - Nov 8 with 1018 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on 21:24 - Nov 8 by jesushchrist

Darran how come you can frequently get away with calling people such things?

Because I only speak the truth.

Trust Statement on 21:30 - Nov 8 with 1001 viewswaynekerr55

Trust Statement on 21:26 - Nov 8 by TheResurrection

If they did that then we'd have been unfairly prejudiced against and legal action can be taken with real force.

This aint Sports Direct though mate, this is emotional football fans and part club owners.

It would appear so, but unfortunately the prejudice is a hard thing to prove. Hence why the (perceived) inaction may add strength to any future claims as the trust would have been seen to try to rectify outside of the courts.

I agree with the sentiments, but unfortunately we don't hold the cards. Of course I am 100% behind you that I want action, but not at any cost. And unfortunately, my mucker Phineas is usually on the button, as this sort of thing is his bread and butter.

Football is morally bankrupt and we've all been sold a dud.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Trust Statement on 21:32 - Nov 8 with 986 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 21:24 - Nov 8 by jesushchrist

Darran how come you can frequently get away with calling people such things?

He has called people mentally ill over and over again. He has wished the big C on people but is still allowed to post.

Ask yourself why?

Does Phil S do himself any favours when people like Darran and his cronies stick up for him time and time again?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Trust Statement on 21:33 - Nov 8 with 969 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 21:32 - Nov 8 by TheResurrection

He has called people mentally ill over and over again. He has wished the big C on people but is still allowed to post.

Ask yourself why?

Does Phil S do himself any favours when people like Darran and his cronies stick up for him time and time again?

F**king hell its an internet forum. You either agree or disagree with the things he posts.

If you disagree with him just ignore. You're all supposed to be adults.
Trust Statement on 21:34 - Nov 8 with 954 viewsLoyal

Trust Statement on 18:30 - Nov 8 by skacrazy

Surely what goes on in these meetings should be fully documented! This would ensure there are no conflicts of interest ever again. How else do we ensure that the Trust is representing us as it should? I appreciate we may not get all of the answers we want but the trust need to be completely transparent.

In my mind the only way the Trust can be effective is if it has the respect of the fans and right now I'm not sure it does. That's bad for us and the Trust.

At the very least they should publish an agenda to be discussed before each meeting and subsequent updates to each of the points.

Very disappointing.

I've mentioned this in an exchange with Andrew Godden on here.
Sadly fell on slightly deaf ears, as I said then and say now, this will come back to haunt them.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trust Statement on 21:34 - Nov 8 with 966 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on 21:32 - Nov 8 by TheResurrection

Ask yourself why?

Not people one person.

I haven't stuck up for Phil S and id like to see Jenkins gone before the next game.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about but as I've already stated you are one sick c*nt.

Trust Statement on 21:35 - Nov 8 with 962 viewsswancity

Trust Statement on 21:26 - Nov 8 by waynekerr55

That's f*ck all in legal terms.

Acquiring a poxy £20k freehold has taken over 3 f*cking years.

This is a £100m business with wide ramifications so you can imagine why they take longer.

Agreed but what's happened over the past 5 months?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trust Statement on 21:35 - Nov 8 with 960 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 21:30 - Nov 8 by waynekerr55

It would appear so, but unfortunately the prejudice is a hard thing to prove. Hence why the (perceived) inaction may add strength to any future claims as the trust would have been seen to try to rectify outside of the courts.

I agree with the sentiments, but unfortunately we don't hold the cards. Of course I am 100% behind you that I want action, but not at any cost. And unfortunately, my mucker Phineas is usually on the button, as this sort of thing is his bread and butter.

It would not be hard to prove if they diluted the Trust's share value, it would be the complete opposite.

Pre Americans, the Trust had a 21% stake that would have been valued at £21m

Post Americans and dilutions the Trust has x% and valued at £21m less £x

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

Trust Statement on 21:36 - Nov 8 with 947 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on 21:33 - Nov 8 by Murph75

F**king hell its an internet forum. You either agree or disagree with the things he posts.

If you disagree with him just ignore. You're all supposed to be adults.

Don't forget I never mentioned him,he's followed me around for years as if I'm his gay icon.

Seriously he's like a few other pricks on here that can't post without mentioning me.

Trust Statement on 21:37 - Nov 8 with 939 viewsjesushchrist

Trust Statement on 21:28 - Nov 8 by TheResurrection

This is how an increasing amount of fans are thinking and why the Trust are failing its members.

This, what you have written, is the exact reason the Trust need to step it up.

I'm at the point now where I would almost be happy for some random multi millionaire to buy out the whole lot, at least there would only be one person to blame if it goes tits up, instead of several money grabbing useless tw@ts who bring absolutely diddly squat to the table. Chuck the club on eBay and see what comes out of the woodwork I say.... Can't be any worse than the current creatures we have under the SCFC Rock.
Trust Statement on 21:39 - Nov 8 with 921 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 21:36 - Nov 8 by Darran

Don't forget I never mentioned him,he's followed me around for years as if I'm his gay icon.

Seriously he's like a few other pricks on here that can't post without mentioning me.

Some of them need to get another hobby. The one they've currently got isn't healthy.
Trust Statement on 21:39 - Nov 8 with 921 viewswaynekerr55

Trust Statement on 21:35 - Nov 8 by TheResurrection

It would not be hard to prove if they diluted the Trust's share value, it would be the complete opposite.

Pre Americans, the Trust had a 21% stake that would have been valued at £21m

Post Americans and dilutions the Trust has x% and valued at £21m less £x

I know, but as they've passed the 75% they could probably get away with it. My mate called it a 'creeping' take over and they can generally get away with it in Ltd companies but not PLC's.

It would seem simple, but, as with most of these things they aren't.

That said, if there is the chance to press the button with a better than 80 - 20 chance of success they've got my vote.

Trust Statement on 21:40 - Nov 8 with 916 viewsthenorthbankbog

Trust Statement on 21:30 - Nov 8 by waynekerr55

Surely if Jenkins's soliciter sent a form asking the Trust to forfeit the original shareholders agreement with bribes as the Trusts statement said. Then Jenkins knows he's done wrong. This is a breech of contract.
Trust Statement on 21:40 - Nov 8 with 911 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on 21:39 - Nov 8 by Murph75

Some of them need to get another hobby. The one they've currently got isn't healthy.

I agree perhaps I should start making up shit that isnt true about them too.

Trust Statement on 21:41 - Nov 8 with 893 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 21:34 - Nov 8 by Darran

Not people one person.

I haven't stuck up for Phil S and id like to see Jenkins gone before the next game.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about but as I've already stated you are one sick c*nt.

People have seen through you and any credit you once had, albeit years and years ago, has now all gone.

You've got your creepy friends, the ones that inhabit this site 24/7 just like you do, but most decent posters on here know now you're a dark, twisted evil piece of work.

You have lambasted me over the years for the very things you are so faux outraged at now. You have dug yourself in so deep that things went darker and darker between you and your cronies and me and all I have ever done on here is bring attention to the goings on at the Club.

Well Darran, you have been shown up for what you are. A sheister, a Charlatan and no good to anyone. But you'll kid the people no more.

Trust Statement on 21:42 - Nov 8 with 890 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 21:40 - Nov 8 by Darran

I agree perhaps I should start making up shit that isnt true about them too.

Maybe they could join the trust and attend some meetings?
Trust Statement on 21:44 - Nov 8 with 867 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 21:41 - Nov 8 by TheResurrection

People have seen through you and any credit you once had, albeit years and years ago, has now all gone.

You've got your creepy friends, the ones that inhabit this site 24/7 just like you do, but most decent posters on here know now you're a dark, twisted evil piece of work.

You have lambasted me over the years for the very things you are so faux outraged at now. You have dug yourself in so deep that things went darker and darker between you and your cronies and me and all I have ever done on here is bring attention to the goings on at the Club.

Well Darran, you have been shown up for what you are. A sheister, a Charlatan and no good to anyone. But you'll kid the people no more.

Making death threats to someone both on here and while they've got their sons with them isn't dark, its sick.

Get help.
Trust Statement on 21:44 - Nov 8 with 865 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on 21:40 - Nov 8 by thenorthbankbog

Surely if Jenkins's soliciter sent a form asking the Trust to forfeit the original shareholders agreement with bribes as the Trusts statement said. Then Jenkins knows he's done wrong. This is a breech of contract.

Absolutely and as i said earlier in the thread I've no doubt there's something going on behind the scenes about that that they can't come out and say too.

Do people think Phil drip fed me that or do you think I've read the Trust statement from a couple of weeks ago.

There's some stupid c*nts on here aye.
(Not aimed at you Bogs)

Trust Statement on 21:45 - Nov 8 with 859 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 21:39 - Nov 8 by waynekerr55

I know, but as they've passed the 75% they could probably get away with it. My mate called it a 'creeping' take over and they can generally get away with it in Ltd companies but not PLC's.

It would seem simple, but, as with most of these things they aren't.

That said, if there is the chance to press the button with a better than 80 - 20 chance of success they've got my vote.

They've already talked about dilution for next season so even more reason to not pussy foot now.

Trust Statement on 21:45 - Nov 8 with 851 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on 21:41 - Nov 8 by TheResurrection

Are you a member of the Trust?

Trust Statement on 21:49 - Nov 8 with 814 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 21:45 - Nov 8 by Darran

Someone's gone quiet?
Trust Statement on 21:53 - Nov 8 with 786 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 21:45 - Nov 8 by Darran

No.

But how many times do I need to answer this?

And all for what? So that you and the d1cks can crow on a bit more.

I'll meet with Stu and Phil as has been requested and see what they have to say.

I will say this though, I do want so much to be a member of the Trust, to believe in it once more.... but truth of the matter is I haven't for a long while,. and so many others think the same.

Give us the fans something to believe in and I'll actively recruit for them.

Now fack off, i'm busy taking to decent posters!
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 21:54]

Trust Statement on 21:55 - Nov 8 with 770 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on 21:53 - Nov 8 by TheResurrection

No.

But how many times do I need to answer this?

And all for what? So that you and the d1cks can crow on a bit more.

I'll meet with Stu and Phil as has been requested and see what they have to say.

I will say this though, I do want so much to be a member of the Trust, to believe in it once more.... but truth of the matter is I haven't for a long while,. and so many others think the same.

Give us the fans something to believe in and I'll actively recruit for them.

Now fack off, i'm busy taking to decent posters!
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 21:54]

A sheister and a charlatan you say?

And you mentioned me you sick prick.

Trust Statement on 22:02 - Nov 8 with 727 viewswaynekerr55

Trust Statement on 21:40 - Nov 8 by thenorthbankbog

Yes, but it would appear that the only redress at present is damages (i.e. suing) the former shareholders. We may not have a strong claim against the new owners.

Trust Statement on 22:02 - Nov 8 with 724 viewsthenorthbankbog

Trust Statement on 21:44 - Nov 8 by Darran

Absolutely and as i said earlier in the thread I've no doubt there's something going on behind the scenes about that that they can't come out and say too.

Do people think Phil drip fed me that or do you think I've read the Trust statement from a couple of weeks ago.

There's some stupid c*nts on here aye.
(Not aimed at you Bogs)

I hope they are as this current Trust statement is completely underwhelming compared to the previous one. Which is why I'm suspicious about what actually went on. It seems it's back to cloak and daggers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024