Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Statement 13:14 - Nov 8 with 13147 viewsDarran

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/11/08/trust-meet-with-senior-management-of-the-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Statement on 20:22 - Nov 9 with 951 viewsTheResurrection

Here come the usual suspects doing the site's dirty work.

Lord Bony, wtf do you do on here son? I thought Phil said trolling was against site rules.

Just delete the pathetic, no interest posts so threads can stay on topic.

Get it done ffs

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Trust Statement on 20:23 - Nov 9 with 950 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on 20:18 - Nov 9 by Murph75

Thanks Huw.

Fancy coming to the Villa on the weekend?

Yes please Dar.

Trust Statement on 20:24 - Nov 9 with 944 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 20:23 - Nov 9 by Darran

Yes please Dar.

Fab, I'll get the BBQ out.
Trust Statement on 20:25 - Nov 9 with 941 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 20:22 - Nov 9 by TheResurrection

Here come the usual suspects doing the site's dirty work.

Lord Bony, wtf do you do on here son? I thought Phil said trolling was against site rules.

Just delete the pathetic, no interest posts so threads can stay on topic.

Get it done ffs

Sorry, I thought I'd join in with the awkward question lark.
Trust Statement on 20:28 - Nov 9 with 927 viewsNeathJack

Trust Statement on 20:14 - Nov 9 by TheResurrection

One thing needs to be reminded here.

The Trust have played the complete opposite of a blinder and a large reason we're in the pickle we are now.

Don't try and rewrite the last few years history and talk of blinders, for many of us they are trying.to make massive amends for their huge error's of judgement and lack of action.

I'm not seeing a whole lot of change being perfectly honest. Jim White is still on Board and the new SD is Cooze' best friend!!!

Add to that the rest have been in situ.the last 10 years plus, where's the playing of blinders going to come from?

Maybe stop shouting from the sidelines then.
Trust Statement on 20:28 - Nov 9 with 926 viewsTheResurrection

Come on Nick Rees or are you actually going to lie about this???

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Trust Statement on 20:29 - Nov 9 with 921 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 20:28 - Nov 9 by NeathJack

Maybe stop shouting from the sidelines then.

That's never going to happen. It's much easier to tell people what they should be doing rather than showing people how to do it properly.
Trust Statement on 20:30 - Nov 9 with 904 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 20:28 - Nov 9 by TheResurrection

Come on Nick Rees or are you actually going to lie about this???

Come on Chris, you ever going to join the trust?
Login to get fewer ads

Trust Statement on 20:36 - Nov 9 with 872 viewsWingstandwood

Trust Statement on 21:45 - Nov 8 by TheResurrection

They've already talked about dilution for next season so even more reason to not pussy foot now.

I can remember the old TUC conferences of old when Maggie was riding roughshod over both the (not Miners) unions and working class.

Every conference year after year was the same, Union reps standing up... opposing this, opposing that, condemning this, condemning that, saying this Tory was a disgrace, saying that Tory was a disgrace etc and? Apart from a load of hot-air nothing actually ever changed because no action to make change ever took place.

I hope the Trust is effective! I do not know the legal ins and outs and if it's in a position to actually make positive change. But at the very least you'd think a significant shareholder that the trust is should have Van Zweden banned from having director privilege!

If SCST becomes a meek diplomatic SCFC supporter entity to the delight of the bad un's? An ineffectual PR talking shop that just says pleasing things by only offering words minus action then what is its point? I'll wait and see on this one.

Argus!

Trust Statement on 20:40 - Nov 9 with 850 viewsTheResurrection

Where's Nick Rees and his credibility gone??

Neath... Supposedly meeting Phil Sumbler and Stu Mac on the weekend sometime.

Trust Statement on 20:46 - Nov 9 with 824 viewscostalotta

Trust Statement on 20:40 - Nov 9 by TheResurrection

Where's Nick Rees and his credibility gone??

Neath... Supposedly meeting Phil Sumbler and Stu Mac on the weekend sometime.

That should be interesting.
Trust Statement on 21:17 - Nov 9 with 753 viewsMoscowJack

Trust Statement on 20:12 - Nov 9 by Humpty

Have you holidayed in Morgans villa? Or gone on holiday with him? Are you his mate?

If I know Martin or if I don't (which really isn't anyone's business, is it?) I would still have my own opinion and, as many people who know me would admit, I'm not afraid to speak up either.

I've been super-critical of the Trust (many, many years ago) and very supportive over the past several years as I've seen good people (who I respect) doing their best to keep the Trust going.

If I had pro-Martin Morgan agenda to "sell" to the fans, would I be giving the Trust as much support as I am? Wouldn't I just sit back and watch them being crucified for "make mistake after mistake"?

I have made my views abundantly clear where I stand (both recently and over the years) but now I'm getting the third fcking degree because I think the Trust should be given more time.

Some people are absolutely potty. If people really start to follow Chris' lead then we're all fcuked....the lunatics really will be running the asylum (and not just in America!).

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Trust Statement on 21:22 - Nov 9 with 730 viewsNookiejack

Trust Statement on 21:17 - Nov 9 by MoscowJack

If I know Martin or if I don't (which really isn't anyone's business, is it?) I would still have my own opinion and, as many people who know me would admit, I'm not afraid to speak up either.

I've been super-critical of the Trust (many, many years ago) and very supportive over the past several years as I've seen good people (who I respect) doing their best to keep the Trust going.

If I had pro-Martin Morgan agenda to "sell" to the fans, would I be giving the Trust as much support as I am? Wouldn't I just sit back and watch them being crucified for "make mistake after mistake"?

I have made my views abundantly clear where I stand (both recently and over the years) but now I'm getting the third fcking degree because I think the Trust should be given more time.

Some people are absolutely potty. If people really start to follow Chris' lead then we're all fcuked....the lunatics really will be running the asylum (and not just in America!).

If you have holidayed in Spain with MM suggests you are quite close. Although you may not have talked about any Swans related matters with him I suppose.
Trust Statement on 21:28 - Nov 9 with 704 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 21:22 - Nov 9 by Nookiejack

If you have holidayed in Spain with MM suggests you are quite close. Although you may not have talked about any Swans related matters with him I suppose.

Holidayed together in his villa!!

But all his views are his own and he means this, he really does, do you know why, cos he's been CRITICAL of the Trust in the past!!!

That's why we should be critical of "SOME" ex Directors now, but not all, not the one who's villa he freebied in.

Read his posts again.... and read them carefully next time. He's clearly gone to Martin now and asked how he should reply to the many times he was asked (but did his best to ignore) about them rubbing oil in each others backs in Majorca.

Trust Statement on 21:29 - Nov 9 with 696 viewsMoscowJack

I can promise you one thing - if I've ever talked to any of the Swans board, I can happily talk about the games, formations, tactics, the development in sports science, players etc but I wouldn't ask any questions that were private to them. It's not fair on them and puts them in a difficult position. Also, I can't ever be blamed for any leaks either. If anything, I would do the opposite as I imagine that's all they get from people when they go out.

I talk to some members of the Trust Board too....sometimes in great length....does that mean I'm pro the sellers AND pro the Trust? Am I pro the Americans too?

Trust Statement on 21:30 - Nov 9 with 694 viewsMurph75

I'm not sure what the point of this is? If Moscow has gone on holidays with Martin Morgan what difference does it make? He's certainly doesn't come across as having an agenda unlike some.

Nookie don't fall for another T2C witch hunt.
Trust Statement on 21:31 - Nov 9 with 686 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 21:28 - Nov 9 by TheResurrection

But all his views are his own and he means this, he really does, do you know why, cos he's been CRITICAL of the Trust in the past!!!

That's why we should be critical of "SOME" ex Directors now, but not all, not the one who's villa he freebied in.

Read his posts again.... and read them carefully next time. He's clearly gone to Martin now and asked how he should reply to the many times he was asked (but did his best to ignore) about them rubbing oil in each others backs in Majorca.

Honestly pal this obsession with people on here isn't healthy.
Trust Statement on 21:33 - Nov 9 with 675 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 21:29 - Nov 9 by MoscowJack

I can promise you one thing - if I've ever talked to any of the Swans board, I can happily talk about the games, formations, tactics, the development in sports science, players etc but I wouldn't ask any questions that were private to them. It's not fair on them and puts them in a difficult position. Also, I can't ever be blamed for any leaks either. If anything, I would do the opposite as I imagine that's all they get from people when they go out.

I talk to some members of the Trust Board too....sometimes in great length....does that mean I'm pro the sellers AND pro the Trust? Am I pro the Americans too?

hahahah great stuff from Martin Morgan's bitch, Nick Rees.

What's Martin Morgans favourite formation, Nick??

Trust Statement on 21:34 - Nov 9 with 672 viewsMoscowJack

Trust Statement on 21:28 - Nov 9 by TheResurrection

Chris, this is very sad and low, even for you!

You really can not help yourself, can you? Just because I think your idea of the Trust going nuclear is wrong, you try to dig up some totally irrelevant cr@p to discredit me.

I honestly hope that the "normal' posters on here see you for what you are - a cyber-bully with an ego almost as big as his mouth.

Why don't you go and get your belly ticked again, Chris? You might get a free vending machine and a free ticket for a game while you're there
[Post edited 9 Nov 2016 21:43]

Trust Statement on 21:37 - Nov 9 with 657 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 21:34 - Nov 9 by MoscowJack

You really can not help yourself, can you? Just because I think your idea of the Trust going nuclear is wrong, you try to dig up some totally irrelevant cr@p to discredit me.

I honestly hope that the "normal' posters on here see you for what you are - a cyber-bully with an ego almost as big as his mouth.

Why don't you go and get your belly ticked again, Chris? You might get a free vending machine and a free ticket for a game while you're there

Moscow the guys is on a different planet. Over the last few weeks I've witnessed him bait other posters and then move on to his next victim.

Just ignore him. He's seriously odious.
Trust Statement on 21:37 - Nov 9 with 657 viewsMoscowJack

Trust Statement on 21:33 - Nov 9 by TheResurrection

hahahah great stuff from Martin Morgan's bitch, Nick Rees.

What's Martin Morgans favourite formation, Nick??

I'm not going to lower myself allllll the way down to your level, Chris. You'll beat me with the incredible amount of experience you have down there.

You're simply not right in the head and I will now go back to ignoring you.

Trust Statement on 21:38 - Nov 9 with 652 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on 21:37 - Nov 9 by MoscowJack

I'm not going to lower myself allllll the way down to your level, Chris. You'll beat me with the incredible amount of experience you have down there.

You're simply not right in the head and I will now go back to ignoring you.

I concur on the last bit.

Trust Statement on 21:39 - Nov 9 with 641 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 21:34 - Nov 9 by MoscowJack

I think we know who's had his belly tickled here

Pass me the mojito, Moscow man and be quick about it. I'll let you drive me home in my Range later then, we can talk about the Michu's best 5 goals...... but don't ask me about the Club or the Yanks or the Trust... or you'll be on the first plane back home to Siberia!!

But do me one favour before you fack off, type this load of shoite out on Planet Swans for me, will you, be a goof boy!!

Trust Statement on 21:51 - Nov 9 with 592 viewsBigPhilG

Trust Statement on 21:37 - Nov 9 by Murph75

Moscow the guys is on a different planet. Over the last few weeks I've witnessed him bait other posters and then move on to his next victim.

Just ignore him. He's seriously odious.

Ignore who ? I see lots of people talking to themselves on here
Trust Statement on 21:52 - Nov 9 with 581 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 21:51 - Nov 9 by BigPhilG

Ignore who ? I see lots of people talking to themselves on here

Who said that?????
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024