Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Statement 13:14 - Nov 8 with 13139 viewsDarran

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/11/08/trust-meet-with-senior-management-of-the-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Statement on 13:38 - Nov 9 with 1326 viewsmax936

Trust Statement on 13:24 - Nov 9 by MoscowJack

I know it's hard to be patient right now and understand why people would want to go nuclear too.

It's only my opinion but I think patience could be the key here.

If we look back next summer and see that the Trust has played a blinder, you'll be happy to cough up again and everyone's a winner. I hope to God that that's how it plays out.

Are we assuming that the Yanks don't know the truth and the whole truth there though? nobody knows, in fact nobody seems to know squat except the Yanks and Jenkins and cronies.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trust Statement on 13:39 - Nov 9 with 1316 viewsNookiejack

Trust Statement on 12:56 - Nov 9 by MoscowJack

You say that it's the biggest even in the life of a club (which I agree with) but let's not forget that the Yanks had heard just one side of a story for a long time....and probably for a reason.

Before pressing the nuclear button, wouldn't it be worth explaining your side of the story first, especially as they might already be wondering whether a lot of what they were told was true?

Wouldn't it be better for the Trust (and therefore the fans) if the Yanks realised their mistakes, realised they can't get out of the deal and realised the best way out of the mess was serious engagement with their business partners, not fighting against them?

Given the option of going in all guns blazing now or being a little bit more patient to see if there is a chance of a compromise, I would prefer the latter.

If the latter means the Trust get written guarantees to protect their/our future shareholding, it would be worth it.

You never know, it could mean that we get to a situation where it's Trust and Yanks vs HJ and SOME of the former Directors.

There was a claim the other day - on one of the other threads - that you have holidayed with MM in Spain.

So are these your views or Martin Morgan's?

The view you have just described would certainly benefit Martin Morgan's position.
Trust Statement on 13:40 - Nov 9 with 1314 viewsswancity

I know it's hard to be patient right now and understand why people would want to go nuclear too.

If we look back next summer and see that the Trust has played a blinder, you'll be happy to cough up again and everyone's a winner. I hope to God that that's how it plays out.

Patience is all very well and would be acceptable if you knew that things were being done and that all serious matters were being addressed adequately. That doesn't seem to be the case as the Trust continually show that they do not appear to capable of dealing with the real issues. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong but that's the real impression and signal that they are giving out. Its all very well hosting ten pin bowling nights and quiz nights but lets see them show some real bottle and go for it. As I say if lots of things are happening behind the scenes then great but it doesn't seem that way.

I'm sure that they will not want to allow the new and old owners to shove them to one side like useless two penny rabbits as that's whats happening. Fight it chaps. Come on do it.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trust Statement on 13:43 - Nov 9 with 1304 viewsMoscowJack

Trust Statement on 13:38 - Nov 9 by max936

Are we assuming that the Yanks don't know the truth and the whole truth there though? nobody knows, in fact nobody seems to know squat except the Yanks and Jenkins and cronies.

Isn't that all the more reason to at least to at least try to get some meaningful dialogue going before pressing the red button?

Option 1 - Yanks know nothing about the reality and have been lied to.....Trust shows them the facts and Yanks realise they've been duped. Win for the Trust. Yanks' only real option is to get into bed with the Trust.

Option 2 - Yanks know everything but still don't want to "parlay" (as they say in Peaky Blinders) with the Trust....then the Trust go nuclear.

Option 1 surely has to be the better one, doesn't it?

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Trust Statement on 13:48 - Nov 9 with 1276 viewsswancity

Trust Statement on 13:43 - Nov 9 by MoscowJack

Isn't that all the more reason to at least to at least try to get some meaningful dialogue going before pressing the red button?

Option 1 - Yanks know nothing about the reality and have been lied to.....Trust shows them the facts and Yanks realise they've been duped. Win for the Trust. Yanks' only real option is to get into bed with the Trust.

Option 2 - Yanks know everything but still don't want to "parlay" (as they say in Peaky Blinders) with the Trust....then the Trust go nuclear.

But they should know the answer to option 1 by now FFS its five months down the line.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trust Statement on 14:00 - Nov 9 with 1246 viewsMoscowJack

Trust Statement on 13:48 - Nov 9 by swancity

But they should know the answer to option 1 by now FFS its five months down the line.

You're assuming that but it's pretty hard for the Trust to (a) find out what the Yanks know and (b) tell them the facts when the Yanks weren't allowing the Trust to have any meaningful dialogue with them.

The Trust even had to release a public statement as a way of communicating, in depth, their actual thoughts. They wouldn't have done that had there been any reasonable form of communication.

Trust Statement on 14:13 - Nov 9 with 1212 viewsmax936

Trust Statement on 13:43 - Nov 9 by MoscowJack

Option 1 all day long, but we don't know if there are options 1 or 2 or anything in-between and that's where we are it seems looking in from the outside and that's my point, another point is, that we haven't got a great deal of time to sort things out for a positive way forward either, the Yanks have now installed "their man " in the building does that mean that he and their legal eye are gonna takeover any planned meetings with the Trust and then report back and so on and so on, we'll all be old and grey before the solution is found under those circumstances, there's got to be a time table and a process already placed now, to sort it all out and there doesn't seem to be one, going back to my above point about us looking in from the outside.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trust Statement on 14:28 - Nov 9 with 1186 viewsMoscowJack

Trust Statement on 14:13 - Nov 9 by max936

Option 1 all day long, but we don't know if there are options 1 or 2 or anything in-between and that's where we are it seems looking in from the outside and that's my point, another point is, that we haven't got a great deal of time to sort things out for a positive way forward either, the Yanks have now installed "their man " in the building does that mean that he and their legal eye are gonna takeover any planned meetings with the Trust and then report back and so on and so on, we'll all be old and grey before the solution is found under those circumstances, there's got to be a time table and a process already placed now, to sort it all out and there doesn't seem to be one, going back to my above point about us looking in from the outside.

That's all so true....there could be 5 options, or 10 options, in reality. That's why suggesting the nuclear option, when we're not aware of all of the options, would be a mistake (in my opinion).

Stu Mac's just started and is qualified enough to sit with their new COO and work out whether they're looking for solutions or excuses. Maybe the right time to ask a million tough questions was last weekend, or maybe it wasn't....I think he's better qualified to judge that than I am.

I still think the angst amongst the fans would have been far less had the Trust statement been written in a different way. It's almost as if one person wrote Phil's statement a few weeks ago and a completely different person wrote yesterday's. It's lacking the same detail and emotion....even tempered emotion. All it does is leave us more frustrated and asking even more questions, but I really hope that it's all been done this way because "Option 1" is a strong reality. Hope dies last, as they say!

Login to get fewer ads

Trust Statement on 14:28 - Nov 9 with 1185 viewsNookiejack

Trust Statement on 14:00 - Nov 9 by MoscowJack

You're assuming that but it's pretty hard for the Trust to (a) find out what the Yanks know and (b) tell them the facts when the Yanks weren't allowing the Trust to have any meaningful dialogue with them.

The Trust even had to release a public statement as a way of communicating, in depth, their actual thoughts. They wouldn't have done that had there been any reasonable form of communication.

The more I read into your posts the more you appear to be the mouthpiece of MM. If you support MM's position why don't you come out and say it? No harm in that.

My own position is that I want a totally fans owned club in Swansea - hence Trust needs to fight tooth and nail to protect its minimum £21m value at stake. Looking for
minor concessions off the Yanks doesn't work for me.

Your posts seem to be playing for time (so Trust is then seen to accept the deal) and/or trying to get Trust to release information as MM doesn't know next steps that Trust is going to take.
Trust Statement on 14:43 - Nov 9 with 1162 viewsMoscowJack

Trust Statement on 14:28 - Nov 9 by Nookiejack

The more I read into your posts the more you appear to be the mouthpiece of MM. If you support MM's position why don't you come out and say it? No harm in that.

My own position is that I want a totally fans owned club in Swansea - hence Trust needs to fight tooth and nail to protect its minimum £21m value at stake. Looking for
minor concessions off the Yanks doesn't work for me.

Your posts seem to be playing for time (so Trust is then seen to accept the deal) and/or trying to get Trust to release information as MM doesn't know next steps that Trust is going to take.

That's absolute bullsh!t, as many on here will know.

I'm very much behind the Trust, as most on the Trust Board (and those who've left) will know. They've cocked up royally at times but I'm still sticking by them as that's the best way forward for our club in my opinion and I believe in the people they have representing us.

It's really just that simple.

Trust Statement on 15:05 - Nov 9 with 1101 viewsperchrockjack

I'm hardly a moscowjack acolyte as we ve had many a squabble but ,to me, he speaks sense.

There are massive assumptions being made and because a man points out that maybe we should see what transpires he s seen as a traitor of some sort.

There is afook all we can do right now as fans. Got that.

All the flags,marches,petitions and pitch forks aint gonna help at all.

We are in the hands of people we ve yet to see truly show their hand . It might be the disaster some foresee ;it might not.

One thing for sure. If the future truns out not as bad as some predict ,there is going to be a surfeit of humble pie that could feed Guinea-Bissau.

We do ,however ,need a clear statement from Levein and Caplan about the current position.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Trust Statement on 15:08 - Nov 9 with 1095 viewsMoscowJack

I'm in the sh!t if Perchie's behind me ;)

Perchie, I'm not saying we shouldn't be protesting or preparing to, but the Trust shouldn't be right now. What we do, separately, is different. The Trust has to hold the higher moral ground.

Also, we should be prepared to act or react just in case the Trust say there's no chance of us getting anywhere with the Yanks.

Hope for the best....prepare for the worst, sort of scenario.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2016 15:15]

Trust Statement on 15:13 - Nov 9 with 1083 viewsperchrockjack

Yes I know Nick.

Neither am I but lets face it, we re talking about American businessmen thousands of miles away.

IM MORE CONCERNED THEY LL SIMPLY FOOK OFF and leave us for dead.

Anyway, as you know, I ve always gone my own way and ploughed my own furrow.

I mean ,look at the broken hearts Ive left on this site over the years.

I can fall out with anyone ,anytime, anywhere.

I ve packed in going to games in person but the Club is still dear to me as it is to you.

so there

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Trust Statement on 16:37 - Nov 9 with 988 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on 15:13 - Nov 9 by perchrockjack

Yes I know Nick.

Neither am I but lets face it, we re talking about American businessmen thousands of miles away.

IM MORE CONCERNED THEY LL SIMPLY FOOK OFF and leave us for dead.

Anyway, as you know, I ve always gone my own way and ploughed my own furrow.

I mean ,look at the broken hearts Ive left on this site over the years.

I can fall out with anyone ,anytime, anywhere.

I ve packed in going to games in person but the Club is still dear to me as it is to you.

so there

When did you pack in going to games in person 1992?

Trust Statement on 16:41 - Nov 9 with 978 viewswaynekerr55

Trust Statement on 16:37 - Nov 9 by Darran

When did you pack in going to games in person 1992?

Leave my mate ALONE!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Trust Statement on 18:53 - Nov 9 with 833 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 12:56 - Nov 9 by MoscowJack

You say that it's the biggest even in the life of a club (which I agree with) but let's not forget that the Yanks had heard just one side of a story for a long time....and probably for a reason.

Before pressing the nuclear button, wouldn't it be worth explaining your side of the story first, especially as they might already be wondering whether a lot of what they were told was true?

Wouldn't it be better for the Trust (and therefore the fans) if the Yanks realised their mistakes, realised they can't get out of the deal and realised the best way out of the mess was serious engagement with their business partners, not fighting against them?

Given the option of going in all guns blazing now or being a little bit more patient to see if there is a chance of a compromise, I would prefer the latter.

If the latter means the Trust get written guarantees to protect their/our future shareholding, it would be worth it.

You never know, it could mean that we get to a situation where it's Trust and Yanks vs HJ and SOME of the former Directors.

SOME of the former Directors???

What, all bar your new "mate" Martin Morgan which I notice you to be giving a complete free ride to...

Hahaha funny that

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Trust Statement on 19:52 - Nov 9 with 753 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 13:39 - Nov 9 by Nookiejack

There was a claim the other day - on one of the other threads - that you have holidayed with MM in Spain.

So are these your views or Martin Morgan's?

The view you have just described would certainly benefit Martin Morgan's position.

It wasn't a claim it's true so everything you read from Nick Rees (Moscow) is being fed to him by Martin Morgan.

Nick has jumped sides must be at least 3 times in the last 2 years and his every word should be scrutinised to try and find out how Martin Morgan wants this playing out.

Be warned

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Trust Statement on 20:00 - Nov 9 with 727 viewsMoscowJack

Trust Statement on 19:52 - Nov 9 by TheResurrection

It wasn't a claim it's true so everything you read from Nick Rees (Moscow) is being fed to him by Martin Morgan.

Nick has jumped sides must be at least 3 times in the last 2 years and his every word should be scrutinised to try and find out how Martin Morgan wants this playing out.

Be warned

Don't be so pathetic, Chris.

You just make things up as you go along and try to fit everything into all of your conspiracy theories.

You really are a fckin basket case!

Trust Statement on 20:12 - Nov 9 with 693 viewsHumpty

Trust Statement on 20:00 - Nov 9 by MoscowJack

Don't be so pathetic, Chris.

You just make things up as you go along and try to fit everything into all of your conspiracy theories.

You really are a fckin basket case!

Have you holidayed in Morgans villa? Or gone on holiday with him? Are you his mate?
Trust Statement on 20:14 - Nov 9 with 677 viewsTheResurrection

One thing needs to be reminded here.

The Trust have played the complete opposite of a blinder and a large reason we're in the pickle we are now.

Don't try and rewrite the last few years history and talk of blinders, for many of us they are trying.to make massive amends for their huge error's of judgement and lack of action.

I'm not seeing a whole lot of change being perfectly honest. Jim White is still on Board and the new SD is Cooze' best friend!!!

Add to that the rest have been in situ.the last 10 years plus, where's the playing of blinders going to come from?

Trust Statement on 20:15 - Nov 9 with 677 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 20:12 - Nov 9 by Humpty

Have you holidayed in Morgans villa? Or gone on holiday with him? Are you his mate?

I can confirm that he's never been to my villa or gone on holiday with each other. I'd like to be his friend though. Mine are starting to disappear for some reason?
Trust Statement on 20:16 - Nov 9 with 666 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on 20:15 - Nov 9 by Murph75

I can confirm that he's never been to my villa or gone on holiday with each other. I'd like to be his friend though. Mine are starting to disappear for some reason?

I'm here Murph.

Trust Statement on 20:18 - Nov 9 with 657 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 20:16 - Nov 9 by Darran

I'm here Murph.

Thanks Huw.

Fancy coming to the Villa on the weekend?
Trust Statement on 20:19 - Nov 9 with 648 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 20:12 - Nov 9 by Humpty

Hahaha go on nasty Nick, answer this but do try your best to be honest.

Trust Statement on 20:20 - Nov 9 with 642 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 20:19 - Nov 9 by TheResurrection

Hahaha go on nasty Nick, answer this but do try your best to be honest.

Have you ever been a member of the trust?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024