Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Statement 13:14 - Nov 8 with 13148 viewsDarran

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/11/08/trust-meet-with-senior-management-of-the-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Statement on 21:55 - Nov 9 with 995 viewsBigPhilG

Trust Statement on 21:52 - Nov 9 by Murph75

Who said that?????

Darran
Trust Statement on 22:00 - Nov 9 with 977 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 21:55 - Nov 9 by BigPhilG

Darran

Oh don't tease Jackfath
Trust Statement on 22:02 - Nov 9 with 971 viewsBigPhilG

Trust Statement on 22:00 - Nov 9 by Murph75

Oh don't tease Jackfath

Ok it's me Jackfath, you got me I confess
Trust Statement on 22:03 - Nov 9 with 965 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 22:02 - Nov 9 by BigPhilG

Ok it's me Jackfath, you got me I confess

Behave Darran.
Trust Statement on 22:04 - Nov 9 with 959 viewsStarsky

Oh you comedians... Feck off somewhere else with your boring identity issues. It's a serious thread.
You're like a bunch of schoolgirls

It's just the internet, init.

Trust Statement on 22:14 - Nov 9 with 891 viewsmorningstar

Trust Statement on 22:04 - Nov 9 by Starsky

Oh you comedians... Feck off somewhere else with your boring identity issues. It's a serious thread.

Certainly so Starsk. Whether you agree with Chris or not, at least he's saying what he feels, which is a much better read than this fvckin pseudonym vvank fest, they need to fvckin grow up because it's dragging the place into the gutter. Something needs to be done about it, Because it's fvckin pathetic.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Trust Statement on 22:19 - Nov 9 with 863 viewsTheResurrection

I've asked Bony and Dr Winston but there must be a very dark reason why they allow toll posts in every single decent thread from them.

Why??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Trust Statement on 22:21 - Nov 9 with 857 viewsDarran

I did.

Login to get fewer ads

Trust Statement on 22:21 - Nov 9 with 855 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 22:14 - Nov 9 by morningstar

Certainly so Starsk. Whether you agree with Chris or not, at least he's saying what he feels, which is a much better read than this fvckin pseudonym vvank fest, they need to fvckin grow up because it's dragging the place into the gutter. Something needs to be done about it, Because it's fvckin pathetic.

Exactly mate, so why isn't it then?

Not doing Phil Sumbler's image any good with accusations of this site being used for Trust propaganda is it?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Trust Statement on 22:25 - Nov 9 with 828 viewsswan_si

Trust Statement on 22:21 - Nov 9 by TheResurrection

Not doing Phil Sumbler's image any good with accusations of this site being used for Trust propaganda is it?

"accusations"
Trust Statement on 22:26 - Nov 9 with 817 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler hasn't told me to say this but I doubt he gives a toss what a piece of shit like you says.

Trust Statement on 22:27 - Nov 9 with 815 viewsmorningstar

Sorry Chris, but for me it's not trust propaganda. Just grown men parading around in white frilly knickers! Say something of substance or say fvck all.

Trust Statement on 22:30 - Nov 9 with 798 viewsMurph75

Trust Statement on 22:27 - Nov 9 by morningstar

Sorry Chris, but for me it's not trust propaganda. Just grown men parading around in white frilly knickers! Say something of substance or say fvck all.

I'm naked.

Chris I know you like proof. Do you require a picture?
Trust Statement on 22:44 - Nov 9 with 752 viewsmorningstar

Trust Statement on 22:30 - Nov 9 by Murph75

I'm naked.

Chris I know you like proof. Do you require a picture?

Pffft. Really eh?

Trust Statement on 23:04 - Nov 9 with 697 viewsmorningstar

Trust Statement on 22:27 - Nov 9 by morningstar

Thanks for the up arrow Nick, but i may have worded it wrongly. My post wasn't directed at Chris whether i agree or disagree with him. It was aimed at the pseudonyms that are infesting this site like a plague of locusts.

Trust Statement on 23:11 - Nov 9 with 682 viewsMoscowJack

Trust Statement on 23:04 - Nov 9 by morningstar

Thanks for the up arrow Nick, but i may have worded it wrongly. My post wasn't directed at Chris whether i agree or disagree with him. It was aimed at the pseudonyms that are infesting this site like a plague of locusts.

I thought it was a funny line, that's all. The frilly knickers part, I mean.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Trust Statement on 23:30 - Nov 9 with 652 viewsHumpty

Trust Statement on 12:56 - Nov 9 by MoscowJack

You say that it's the biggest even in the life of a club (which I agree with) but let's not forget that the Yanks had heard just one side of a story for a long time....and probably for a reason.

Before pressing the nuclear button, wouldn't it be worth explaining your side of the story first, especially as they might already be wondering whether a lot of what they were told was true?

Wouldn't it be better for the Trust (and therefore the fans) if the Yanks realised their mistakes, realised they can't get out of the deal and realised the best way out of the mess was serious engagement with their business partners, not fighting against them?

Given the option of going in all guns blazing now or being a little bit more patient to see if there is a chance of a compromise, I would prefer the latter.

If the latter means the Trust get written guarantees to protect their/our future shareholding, it would be worth it.

You never know, it could mean that we get to a situation where it's Trust and Yanks vs HJ and SOME of the former Directors.

Why SOME of the former directors?
Trust Statement on 07:36 - Nov 10 with 572 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 23:30 - Nov 9 by Humpty

Why SOME of the former directors?

Have you read his other post I brought back up last night on Jack to a King thread?

Where he gives us all chapter and verse how wonderfully lucky we all are that Morgan's Company did the million's of pounds worth of work for 10% less and other equally beneficial reasons?

What's clear from his, sorry, Morgan's messages is he's going all out to taint SOME ex directors and he's got no time for Jenkins especially.

What exactly was it that made Jenkins and Morgan fall out so badly?

Trust Statement on 07:52 - Nov 10 with 559 viewsMattG

Trust Statement on 07:36 - Nov 10 by TheResurrection

Have you read his other post I brought back up last night on Jack to a King thread?

Where he gives us all chapter and verse how wonderfully lucky we all are that Morgan's Company did the million's of pounds worth of work for 10% less and other equally beneficial reasons?

What's clear from his, sorry, Morgan's messages is he's going all out to taint SOME ex directors and he's got no time for Jenkins especially.

What exactly was it that made Jenkins and Morgan fall out so badly?

Maybe the fact that Jenkins and Dineen refused to look at the Chinese bid that Morgan and others told the Trust about?

Whatever, they are all in this together - they sold their souls, collectively and individually, for 30 pieces of silver.
Trust Statement on 08:15 - Nov 10 with 535 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 07:52 - Nov 10 by MattG

Maybe the fact that Jenkins and Dineen refused to look at the Chinese bid that Morgan and others told the Trust about?

Whatever, they are all in this together - they sold their souls, collectively and individually, for 30 pieces of silver.

It was long before then.

Trust Statement on 08:30 - Nov 10 with 514 viewsSmellyplumz

All quiet from the trust again!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Trust Statement on 08:32 - Nov 10 with 512 viewsMattG

Trust Statement on 08:15 - Nov 10 by TheResurrection

It was long before then.

You might be right but that's the only thing I'm aware of.

Maybe MM wanted cost + 15% for building Landore and Fairwood but HJ knocked him down to cost + 10%. Probably something to do with money as that seems to be all the sellouts care about.
Trust Statement on 08:32 - Nov 10 with 508 viewsblueytheblue

Trust Statement on 22:19 - Nov 9 by TheResurrection

I've asked Bony and Dr Winston but there must be a very dark reason why they allow toll posts in every single decent thread from them.

Why??

Clearly Toll posts would be a decent revenue stream if you have to pay to read them...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Trust Statement on 08:39 - Nov 10 with 498 viewsmonmouth

I'm absolutely not getting involved in any of this, but I will just say that I think it's sad to see genuine and passionate swans fans chucking shit at each other.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trust Statement on 08:43 - Nov 10 with 487 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 08:39 - Nov 10 by monmouth

I'm absolutely not getting involved in any of this, but I will just say that I think it's sad to see genuine and passionate swans fans chucking shit at each other.

Course you're not mate.... Best to be all sweetness and light, I understand x

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024