Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ 17:18 - Oct 19 with 5412 viewsSwansTrust

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’...

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/19/trust-call-on-fans-to-back-bob-and-the-bo

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:09 - Oct 19 with 1196 viewsUxbridge

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:01 - Oct 19 by shandyjack

any reasons why? or is it just a trust only forum?

It's a Trust only forum to outline the Trust position. Suspect any other presence would muddy the waters somewhat.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:13 - Oct 19 with 1180 viewsshandyjack

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:09 - Oct 19 by Uxbridge

It's a Trust only forum to outline the Trust position. Suspect any other presence would muddy the waters somewhat.

ah ok, i thought it was just like the normal fans forums that we have, didn't click it was a trust forum, so makes sense not to have a club rep there. Will media be there?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:13 - Oct 19 with 1180 viewsUxbridge

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:08 - Oct 19 by monmouth

Come on mun Shandy. What might be the purpose of a short notice meeting at this time, given what's been going on?

I wouldn't read an awful lot into the notice TBH. More a logistical necessity given availability what with half term next week, and trying to keep the members up to date at earliest possible opportunity. Would have liked to have announced earlier really.

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:14 - Oct 19 with 1171 viewsUxbridge

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:13 - Oct 19 by shandyjack

ah ok, i thought it was just like the normal fans forums that we have, didn't click it was a trust forum, so makes sense not to have a club rep there. Will media be there?

I believe so.

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:15 - Oct 19 with 1161 viewsshandyjack

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:14 - Oct 19 by Uxbridge

I believe so.

i look forward to reading about it in due course

Poll: Expectation for the season

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:16 - Oct 19 with 1158 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:14 - Oct 19 by Uxbridge

I believe so.

Did the live stream idea work out? I doubt I'll be able to get there in person, although I'm not ruling it out.

Poll: Tory leader

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:17 - Oct 19 with 1152 viewsDarran

I won't be there I'm going to the theatre.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:19 - Oct 19 with 1148 viewsmax936

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:17 - Oct 19 by Darran

Buggger I've been speaking nice to you in the hope you'd give me a lift so I could have a few

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:24 - Oct 19 with 1129 viewsWarwickHunt

Bit early for panto.
Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:27 - Oct 19 with 1118 viewswhiterock

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 19:45 - Oct 19 by shandyjack

ah ok,i'll let them off then

Members only, don't think many on the board join
Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:27 - Oct 19 with 1119 viewsDarran

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:24 - Oct 19 by WarwickHunt

Bit early for panto.

The Ghost Train by Arnold Ridley.

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:32 - Oct 19 with 1108 viewsUxbridge

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:16 - Oct 19 by exiledclaseboy

Did the live stream idea work out? I doubt I'll be able to get there in person, although I'm not ruling it out.

Our technical experts are looking into it. Fingers crossed.

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:32 - Oct 19 with 1105 viewsSwanzay

Are you a member?
Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:34 - Oct 19 with 1101 viewsDarran

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:32 - Oct 19 by Swanzay

Are you a member?

Yes I pay a subscription and get tickets to all the major plays.

FFS go away you fool.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2016 20:39]

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:38 - Oct 19 with 1087 viewsSwanzay

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:34 - Oct 19 by Darran

Yes I pay a subscription and get tickets to all the major plays.

FFS go away you fool.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2016 20:39]

Just checking!

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:39 - Oct 19 with 1051 viewsNeathJack

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:32 - Oct 19 by Uxbridge

Our technical experts are looking into it. Fingers crossed.

It's not rocket science mun. Get someone with the log on details for the Trust Facebook page and the wifi password for the Liberty/or a 4g connection to stand there and point at smartphone at whoever is speaking and press "live"
Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:41 - Oct 19 with 1043 viewsLoyal

Demeaning by the trust.
WTF do they think we do spending our hard earned on a lifetime of support.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:45 - Oct 19 with 1032 viewsStarsky

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:41 - Oct 19 by Loyal

Demeaning by the trust.
WTF do they think we do spending our hard earned on a lifetime of support.

Innit. There could be a thunderous support at the Liberty against Watford and the American press will be lauding the Trust for 'having a word in our ear'

It's just the internet, init.

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:51 - Oct 19 with 1005 viewswhiterock

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:45 - Oct 19 by Starsky

Innit. There could be a thunderous support at the Liberty against Watford and the American press will be lauding the Trust for 'having a word in our ear'

Its not the American press though, is it
Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:52 - Oct 19 with 1006 viewsUxbridge

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:39 - Oct 19 by NeathJack

It's not rocket science mun. Get someone with the log on details for the Trust Facebook page and the wifi password for the Liberty/or a 4g connection to stand there and point at smartphone at whoever is speaking and press "live"

May not be rocket science but no point doing something that'll turn out crap. I'm sure they'll get the best solution they can.

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:56 - Oct 19 with 1000 viewsNeathJack

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:52 - Oct 19 by Uxbridge

May not be rocket science but no point doing something that'll turn out crap. I'm sure they'll get the best solution they can.

I would offer that doing something that'll "turn out crap" would stil be better than not doing it at all.

No reason why it should turn out crap though. No one is expecting a Hollywood blockbuster, just being able to see and hear what is being said would be more than enough.

I understand why it's posible there may be a reluctance on the basis of it reducing the numbers actually physically attending.
Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 21:07 - Oct 19 with 969 viewsUxbridge

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:56 - Oct 19 by NeathJack

I would offer that doing something that'll "turn out crap" would stil be better than not doing it at all.

No reason why it should turn out crap though. No one is expecting a Hollywood blockbuster, just being able to see and hear what is being said would be more than enough.

I understand why it's posible there may be a reluctance on the basis of it reducing the numbers actually physically attending.

Ha, one thing I've learned in recent times is that if did something half arsed people would criticise that. But aye. fair point,and like I said it's being looked at.

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 21:23 - Oct 19 with 941 viewsjackrabbit

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 19:43 - Oct 19 by shandyjack

what a surprise, couldn't keep them away from the fans forum when club was doing well and they wanted to lap up the adulation

Funnily enough, those were my thoughts last weekend prior to the Arsenal game. It used to be that on the Friday evening before a Saturday match against a London team, there would be a Trust-organised fans forum in a London pub or at the London Welsh centre on Grays Inn Rd. Those were the days when Mr Huw would enjoy fending questions from the floor - Michu was knocking 'em in, Chico was knocking 'em out, de Guz and Pablo were running midfield and all was right with the world. A similar session now would require a protective glass box for Mr Huw. How times have changed - and not for the better.
Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 21:25 - Oct 19 with 935 viewswaynekerr55

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 20:56 - Oct 19 by NeathJack

"Hollywood blockbuster"

Just get Mal Pope on the case...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 21:48 - Oct 19 with 899 viewswhiterock

Trust call on fans to ‘back Bob and the Boys’ on 21:23 - Oct 19 by jackrabbit

Funnily enough, those were my thoughts last weekend prior to the Arsenal game. It used to be that on the Friday evening before a Saturday match against a London team, there would be a Trust-organised fans forum in a London pub or at the London Welsh centre on Grays Inn Rd. Those were the days when Mr Huw would enjoy fending questions from the floor - Michu was knocking 'em in, Chico was knocking 'em out, de Guz and Pablo were running midfield and all was right with the world. A similar session now would require a protective glass box for Mr Huw. How times have changed - and not for the better.

To be fair, Mr Huw did one less than 6 months ago uppa smoke
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024