Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Resurrections Agenda 09:02 - Oct 30 with 10370 viewsDarran

Well it's quite obvious that he's oblivious to what was in The Trust statement from last week anyway,surely if he had read it he'd be 10 times more vociferous about the sellouts than the Trust considering what they've done to the club and Trust.

Summin not right here it's as if he's in cohorts with one of them simply to bring the Trust down.

As I said a couple of days ago anyone that doesn't see the Trust/Huw Cooze business as the lesser of two evils by a country mile must be the as thick as f*ck.

Not to be mentioning the other business considering he's been so critical of Dineen and Jenkins in the past.

Very strange,very strange indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:07 - Oct 30 with 2480 viewsStarsky

Tell you one thang... over 20 threads discussing the trust.
Come on mods, too much to sift through.

It's just the internet, init.

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:11 - Oct 30 with 2467 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:07 - Oct 30 by Starsky

Tell you one thang... over 20 threads discussing the trust.
Come on mods, too much to sift through.

Well I haven't couldn't them but not one about the dealings of the sellouts.

Anyone want to say that that isn't very odd?

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:13 - Oct 30 with 2451 viewsLeonisGod

You don't think there's a connection to this?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/181698/get-this-guy-roun

It's the incessant trolling that does my head in. No idea who this fella is; he could be simply an attention seeker, someone with a vendetta (seems likely), or simply someone who passionately cares but isn't thinking through his actions, or has obsessive issues. Who am I to judge?

But thread after thread on the same topic and the personal swipes when anyone doesn't agree. Doing my nut in.
The Resurrections Agenda on 09:18 - Oct 30 with 2425 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:13 - Oct 30 by LeonisGod

You don't think there's a connection to this?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/181698/get-this-guy-roun

It's the incessant trolling that does my head in. No idea who this fella is; he could be simply an attention seeker, someone with a vendetta (seems likely), or simply someone who passionately cares but isn't thinking through his actions, or has obsessive issues. Who am I to judge?

But thread after thread on the same topic and the personal swipes when anyone doesn't agree. Doing my nut in.

Well the thing is the Trust has been found out,they've admitted their lack of transparency and Huw Cooze has resigned but he still hasn't mention the more pressing issues.

It's bizarre.

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:18 - Oct 30 with 2421 viewsicecoldjack

One of the main agenda setters (darran)now trying to deflect and close down a poster(T2C) who asked searching questions of the trust and board .

More proof that message board are being used to channel club/trust propaganda , anyone that has spoken out about how things have been run the last 2 yrs has been jumped on and by the looks of things it's still continuing.

Darran are you also on the pay roll ?

Seems odd the way you go after certain posters seeking answers and message boards like thejackarmy.net who can't be steered in their opinion s of the club and trust.

Very strange,very strange indeed .
The Resurrections Agenda on 09:24 - Oct 30 with 2382 viewsLeonisGod

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:18 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

One of the main agenda setters (darran)now trying to deflect and close down a poster(T2C) who asked searching questions of the trust and board .

More proof that message board are being used to channel club/trust propaganda , anyone that has spoken out about how things have been run the last 2 yrs has been jumped on and by the looks of things it's still continuing.

Seems odd the way you go after certain posters seeking answers and message boards like thejackarmy.net who can't be steered in their opinion s of the club and trust.

He's right though. This is a side show in comparison to the info released in the Trust statement last week. It's pretty obvious the Trust is being undermined. I'd like to think that business won't be conducted on forums, but we've already seen the Trust having to respond, and that's a distraction when they and we don't need it.. Do they need to get their house in order? Yes, absolutely. But should they instead be focussing efforts on sorting out their position with the club? Even bigger yes for me.
The Resurrections Agenda on 09:30 - Oct 30 with 2361 viewsDarran

Tell you what Anthony I'll ask you a simple question and let's see if you can answer it yes or no.

Now that the Trust have admitted they made a massive f*ck up and Huw Cooze has resigned do you think that there are more important issues to worry about as a Swans fan?

Go on yes or no?

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:30 - Oct 30 with 2352 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:24 - Oct 30 by LeonisGod

He's right though. This is a side show in comparison to the info released in the Trust statement last week. It's pretty obvious the Trust is being undermined. I'd like to think that business won't be conducted on forums, but we've already seen the Trust having to respond, and that's a distraction when they and we don't need it.. Do they need to get their house in order? Yes, absolutely. But should they instead be focussing efforts on sorting out their position with the club? Even bigger yes for me.

Of course I'm right.

Login to get fewer ads

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:31 - Oct 30 with 2348 viewsPhil_S

Isnt that the point of a debate that sometimes there is an opposite view for every opinion

Darran doesn't like Chris, Chris doesn't like Darran and both say so yet one is OK to do so?
The Resurrections Agenda on 09:33 - Oct 30 with 2328 viewsDarran

Could you also clarify who's pay roll I'm on?

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:38 - Oct 30 with 2305 viewsdobjack2

Very strange that when the motives of someone who questions other people's motives are brought into question there is an attempt to deflect that issue.

I would counter argue that your post is more proof that there are people with their own agenda that is not in the best interests of supporters of this club - I.e to destabilise the trust at a crucial time for reasons yet unknown. The trust are not perfect, have made mistakes and have rightly been taken to task for those mistakes. However the solution that you put forward is to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Someone disagrees with your view so you accuse them of being on a payroll. Using your own twisted logic whose payroll are you on? You sound like the local version of Annis defending Sam Hamman.
The Resurrections Agenda on 09:42 - Oct 30 with 2279 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:38 - Oct 30 by dobjack2

Very strange that when the motives of someone who questions other people's motives are brought into question there is an attempt to deflect that issue.

I would counter argue that your post is more proof that there are people with their own agenda that is not in the best interests of supporters of this club - I.e to destabilise the trust at a crucial time for reasons yet unknown. The trust are not perfect, have made mistakes and have rightly been taken to task for those mistakes. However the solution that you put forward is to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Someone disagrees with your view so you accuse them of being on a payroll. Using your own twisted logic whose payroll are you on? You sound like the local version of Annis defending Sam Hamman.

I could'nt agree more my friend.

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:48 - Oct 30 with 2248 viewsmonmouth

The Trust needed reforming and regenerating...still does, but actions are underway. It remains to be seen if that creates a strong foothold in the 'new' club that we can all rally behind, but in my view there is little point in throwing more stones now until the outcomes are clear.

That said, frankly, I'd still like an explanation why it was explicitly stated and implicitly indicated throughout that HC was unpaid when it was known not to be the case (which is why it has come as such a shock and caused such turbulence). That can't just really be excused away by an oversight.

The sellout shitheads will have been grinning their stupid f*ckwit heads off over the last week, using efforts to undermine the Trust (which they certainly would have made following the release of the Trust Statement...they had to, and it totally fits the sneaky underhand way they have operated throughout).

They should now be the primary point of anger and contempt for everyone incuding our chief attack dog T2C. I'd like to see these people hounded the way Mr Cooze was. I'd bet my house HC cares more for the club in his little finger than any one of these c*nts in their whole bodies, however you view him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:49 - Oct 30 with 2240 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:48 - Oct 30 by monmouth

The Trust needed reforming and regenerating...still does, but actions are underway. It remains to be seen if that creates a strong foothold in the 'new' club that we can all rally behind, but in my view there is little point in throwing more stones now until the outcomes are clear.

That said, frankly, I'd still like an explanation why it was explicitly stated and implicitly indicated throughout that HC was unpaid when it was known not to be the case (which is why it has come as such a shock and caused such turbulence). That can't just really be excused away by an oversight.

The sellout shitheads will have been grinning their stupid f*ckwit heads off over the last week, using efforts to undermine the Trust (which they certainly would have made following the release of the Trust Statement...they had to, and it totally fits the sneaky underhand way they have operated throughout).

They should now be the primary point of anger and contempt for everyone incuding our chief attack dog T2C. I'd like to see these people hounded the way Mr Cooze was. I'd bet my house HC cares more for the club in his little finger than any one of these c*nts in their whole bodies, however you view him.

Who's pay roll are you on Monsta?

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:51 - Oct 30 with 2232 viewsicecoldjack

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:31 - Oct 30 by Phil_S

Isnt that the point of a debate that sometimes there is an opposite view for every opinion

Darran doesn't like Chris, Chris doesn't like Darran and both say so yet one is OK to do so?

That's just my point. Debate, or rather a lack of on thorny issues on this message board with the likes of darran de railing or abusing posters who have raised valid points, in hindsight who have raised accurate points of discussion that longer term would have been benificial to everyone.especially as T2C was obviously correct on many things, yet that voice was drowned out.

It's not about darran hating Chris it's about darran hating anyone who offers an opinion that's different from the PS party line.

Darran is the biggest troll here yet has a free reign to abuse other posters, seemingly only those who ask questions about how the club us being run and how the trust is being run, very strange that, but of course you know this already.
The Resurrections Agenda on 09:53 - Oct 30 with 2223 viewsmonmouth

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:49 - Oct 30 by Darran

Who's pay roll are you on Monsta?

Well my wife gives me my pocket money.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:56 - Oct 30 with 2204 viewsPhil_S

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:51 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

That's just my point. Debate, or rather a lack of on thorny issues on this message board with the likes of darran de railing or abusing posters who have raised valid points, in hindsight who have raised accurate points of discussion that longer term would have been benificial to everyone.especially as T2C was obviously correct on many things, yet that voice was drowned out.

It's not about darran hating Chris it's about darran hating anyone who offers an opinion that's different from the PS party line.

Darran is the biggest troll here yet has a free reign to abuse other posters, seemingly only those who ask questions about how the club us being run and how the trust is being run, very strange that, but of course you know this already.

There is no PS party line, that is just something that pople have - over time - chosen to believe in

Darran and I disagree on a huge amount of things to do with the club but he also doesn't abuse people who just ask questions from what I see, he is consistent in being who he is on here but it suits to believe different when people want to

As with many people there are those that want to make points but don't want to listen when people agree or even act on them, it just suits to ignore those bits and continue to argue
The Resurrections Agenda on 09:57 - Oct 30 with 2191 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:51 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

You haven't answered my question Anthony.

I'm not sure what party line you're talking about either because my OP mentioned both the way the Trust had been run and more importantly how the club is currently being run.

Anyway at least everyone can see how silly you've made yourself look again.

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:00 - Oct 30 with 2174 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:56 - Oct 30 by Phil_S

There is no PS party line, that is just something that pople have - over time - chosen to believe in

Darran and I disagree on a huge amount of things to do with the club but he also doesn't abuse people who just ask questions from what I see, he is consistent in being who he is on here but it suits to believe different when people want to

As with many people there are those that want to make points but don't want to listen when people agree or even act on them, it just suits to ignore those bits and continue to argue

Which is what he's doing by not answering my question. It's clearly not about what I've said its the fact he's trying to make me look silly because he doesn't want to admit there's bigger problems at the club than the Trust at the moment.

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:01 - Oct 30 with 2169 viewsHighjack

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:33 - Oct 30 by Darran

Could you also clarify who's pay roll I'm on?

Well I slip you a tenner every time I want someone banned, does that count?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:12 - Oct 30 with 2125 viewsSmellyplumz

Really Phil! I've seen plenty of times darran has jumped all over posters because they have asked a question or offered a point of view that doesn't suit his, he's consistent with that. Like you said 67% have him on ignore.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:14 - Oct 30 with 2114 viewsicecoldjack

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:30 - Oct 30 by Darran

Tell you what Anthony I'll ask you a simple question and let's see if you can answer it yes or no.

Now that the Trust have admitted they made a massive f*ck up and Huw Cooze has resigned do you think that there are more important issues to worry about as a Swans fan?

Go on yes or no?

Now that they've admitted ?

Well many have been concerned about this for fookin years, so if it's only now they are admitting it then the question is are the trust fit for purpose ?

Just because Cooze has fooked off does that mean everything is rosy ? No, everyone there has known the situation yet said nothing, to quote another poster who you hate on a forum where people are allowed to say what they think

Blobby
.", the trust finally going public on the boards behaviour during the sale of their shares, and now revelations that our supporters director has been receiving a fat salary from the club , something that he hid from public view, whilst the trusts vice chair lied on his behalf ,insisting that HC worked unpaid in his role. The trust board were obviously aware of this payment but chose to keep silent on the matter, the trust board were also happy to allow HC to remain in position even when there was an obvious conflict of interest what with his salary payments and his business dealings with the club. It is not only HC that has let the trust membership down but the whole of the trust board who while keeping HC in position are complicit to the deception of the trust membership.
The trust board have in my eyes lost all semblance of credibility at a time when we need them the most."

All the issues are important darran, if the trust isn't run correctly it can't do its job and fight the bigger battles on our behalf . How is the trust meant to be our shining beacon of hope when it's compromised some Of it's integrity.

There have been more important things to worry about for the last 2 yrs and the trust have done what ? Nothing much. Why? Because there was a conflict of interest.

How do we know things will be different? All fans have had are lies and more lies from everyone connected to scfc. The trust is now suddenly totally different because Cooze has gone? What about all those that knew the situation but said nothing ?

You can't ask a simple question on this topic darran it's too much of cluster fook for that.

I believed in the trust, now I'm not so sure, that makes me angry, even more than 5/6 greedy coonts who sold us out .
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:16 - Oct 30 with 2098 viewsicecoldjack

With respect, how do people believe what anyone from the trust says nowadays ?
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:18 - Oct 30 with 2073 viewsPhil_S

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:12 - Oct 30 by Smellyplumz

Really Phil! I've seen plenty of times darran has jumped all over posters because they have asked a question or offered a point of view that doesn't suit his, he's consistent with that. Like you said 67% have him on ignore.

And theres the bit - jumping on people that offer a point of view that doesn't suit his, he is far from alone in doing that
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:18 - Oct 30 with 2064 viewsTheResurrection

Phil, you need to take action because this site and you being Trust Chairman, you cannot run together. You need to choose one the other.

It's clear you are ignoring very strong signs once again and simply brushing them up under the carpet.

You are giving your opinion which is fair enough but you are simply ignoring a swell of many more and dismissing their claims, ably backed up by your stalwart deputy's You know the ones.

Serious Phil, choose one or the other as we need a strong, squeaky clean Trust leader now and this is not it.

Do not keep ignoring very valid concerns just because they can be backed up by regular posters on 1 (one) website.... YOURS!!

THEY ARE NOT BACKED UP ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

THINK ABOUT IT.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024