Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 17:47 - Nov 30 with 32607 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:56 - Dec 2 with 3508 viewsbonymine

It's Tottenham Hotspur OR Spurs

NOT Tottenham HotspurS .....

Just saying like ........

STID Together Stronger 👍
[Post edited 2 Dec 2016 21:58]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:02 - Dec 2 with 3495 viewsbonymine

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:56 - Dec 2 by bonymine

It's Tottenham Hotspur OR Spurs

NOT Tottenham HotspurS .....

Just saying like ........

STID Together Stronger 👍
[Post edited 2 Dec 2016 21:58]

Went to Spurs away last season with my two boys.......quite funny when a couple of jokers at the back started singing 'Alberto Paloschi he scores when he wants ....'

😂😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:48 - Dec 2 with 3419 viewsLoyal

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:02 - Dec 2 by bonymine

Went to Spurs away last season with my two boys.......quite funny when a couple of jokers at the back started singing 'Alberto Paloschi he scores when he wants ....'

😂😂😂

He fcks off when he wants as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 01:56 - Dec 3 with 3324 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

1-5.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 09:35 - Dec 3 with 3200 viewsbuilthjack

Cockerels 1, Swans 3.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 09:36 - Dec 3 with 3199 viewsbuilthjack

Plenty of Swans fans in Magor services right now
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 9:36]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 10:03 - Dec 3 with 3156 viewsskippyjack

We're live on..

BeIN Sports MENA 11
BeIN Sports MENA 2
Digi Sport 1 (Slovakia)
EuroSport 1 (Romania)
Sky Sport 3 (Italy)
Sport TV3 (Portugal)
NBC Premier League Extra Time (Selection)
Smart Spor 2 (Turkey)
Canal+ Sport 2 (Poland)

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 10:56 - Dec 3 with 3104 viewstomdickharry

Would take a point now.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 11:31 - Dec 3 with 3044 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 10:56 - Dec 3 by tomdickharry

Would take a point now.

Ha ha. Really?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 11:48 - Dec 3 with 3019 viewsPrivate_Partz

That is some construction site. Looks like they are going to build half the ground first. Are they in Wemberley now? I can see it being hell trying to play in half a building site once they knock through ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:33 - Dec 3 with 2931 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 01:56 - Dec 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

1-5.

5-1 away win?

That's confident for you.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:51 - Dec 3 with 2879 viewsWxmJax

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:33 - Dec 3 by MrSwerve

5-1 away win?

That's confident for you.

Yes, but he thinks we're playing at home.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:54 - Dec 3 with 2865 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:51 - Dec 3 by WxmJax

Yes, but he thinks we're playing at home.

His 'we' isn't our 'we'.

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 13:51 - Dec 3 with 2686 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:54 - Dec 3 by Shonky

His 'we' isn't our 'we'.

Indeed - "Let's hope Spurs put 10 past us."

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/183687/bob-nearly-got-sa

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 13:56 - Dec 3 with 2648 viewsskippyjack

Let's face it.. Spurs are going to put 10 past us.. we're doomed!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:04 - Dec 3 with 2001 viewsskippyjack

Siggy up top again.. Van Der Hoorn in for Fernandez

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 3 with 1962 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 13:51 - Dec 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

Indeed - "Let's hope Spurs put 10 past us."

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/183687/bob-nearly-got-sa

I have Dwight on ignore. Hes a moron.

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:09 - Dec 3 with 1889 viewsShonky

For some reason Skippy has become unignored. I guess its healthy for me to see up front evidence of the degenerative effects of substance abuse, just in case my mind ever starts to re-align itself that way.

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:13 - Dec 3 with 1808 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:04 - Dec 3 by skippyjack

Siggy up top again.. Van Der Hoorn in for Fernandez

And Jeff for Wayne FINALLY.

No striker again, but Borja back on the bench with Llorente.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:14 - Dec 3 with 1787 viewsairedale

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 3 by Shonky

I have Dwight on ignore. Hes a moron.

Snap.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:15 - Dec 3 with 1777 viewsjojaca

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:13 - Dec 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

And Jeff for Wayne FINALLY.

No striker again, but Borja back on the bench with Llorente.

A decent first eleven is starting to materialize, just hoping they stay competitive for 90 minutes whatever the result today.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:16 - Dec 3 with 1760 viewsmonmouth

I'm glad he's dumped Fernandez. Not entirely sure what's going to happen when the wingers beat their man and look up into the box mind. Passes like Man City not high crosses I hope.

I'm pleased we are looking to give Walker and Rose something to think about rather than letting them go forward with impunity. High risk mind, but what the hell. However it goes I think this is a decent selection.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:21 - Dec 3 with 1692 viewsskippyjack

The Montero inclusion is baffling.. god help us.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:23 - Dec 3 with 1667 viewsskippyjack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:09 - Dec 3 by Shonky

For some reason Skippy has become unignored. I guess its healthy for me to see up front evidence of the degenerative effects of substance abuse, just in case my mind ever starts to re-align itself that way.

Are you a bit 'tapped'?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:30 - Dec 3 with 1597 viewsOldjack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:21 - Dec 3 by skippyjack

The Montero inclusion is baffling.. god help us.

Dull hole ,the only player we got that can open up defenses

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024