Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! 16:32 - Dec 3 with 14220 viewsTheResurrection

What the fack can Bradley do every week.... magic up 4 players from thin air?

This is our squad I'm afraid to tell you... Losing to Spurs after a disgusting act of blatant cheating to get them going isn't his fault. Bradley wasn't here in the Summer - this is what Jenkins has left us with.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 22:04 - Dec 3 with 922 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 21:56 - Dec 3 by AngelRangelQS

I agree that Baston and Llorente are not working, but... Eder didn't work, Gomis didn't work, Paloschi didn't work. Surely the problems run deeper than the strikers?
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 22:04]

Of course it's not their fault. WE HAVE NO F*CKING MIDFIELD. FFS (and haven't had one since pre Monk) Not having a go at you ARQS but some people REALLY don't understand the game

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 22:22 - Dec 3 with 894 viewsKerouac

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 22:04 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Of course it's not their fault. WE HAVE NO F*CKING MIDFIELD. FFS (and haven't had one since pre Monk) Not having a go at you ARQS but some people REALLY don't understand the game

If you're reading this Bob now is the time to roll the dice and go 3 at the back...and stick with it.
Why? Our current defence is a shambles and the full-backs in particular are piss weak.
We literally could not get any worse at the back.
Short term - you might find a formula that clicks and tightens us up enough to escape by the skin of our teeth.
Medium/Long team - If we stick at it we shall improve and end up with a system that most of our opponents don't play against week in week out. Which will give us a competitive advantage on our way back up.

Something like this for the rest of the season;

--------------------------------- Fabianski -------------------------------------
----------- Amat ---------- Van der Hoorn ---------- Mawson -----------
-------------------- Cork ----------------------- Leon --------------------------
Fer ---------------------------- Siggurdsson --------------------- Montero
-------------------- Barrow ----------------- Llorente/Baston --------------

OR

--------------------------------- Fabianski -------------------------------------
----------- Amat ---------- Van der Hoorn ---------- Mawson -----------
Naughton--------------------- Cork/Leon -------------------------- Kingsley/Taylor
--------------- Fer ---------- Siggurdsson -------- Barrow/Routledge ---
--------------------------------- Llorente----------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 22:27 - Dec 3 with 877 viewsAngelRangelQS

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 22:04 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed - they've got an impossible task
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 22:42 - Dec 3 with 851 viewsmahoss

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 16:45 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

We were organised for 40 minutes and then the worst example of blatant cheating changed the game. This is after 4 out of 6 points in the last 2 games and clowns like you, impatient idiots, just want someone to shake your pathetic little stick at.

People wanted Van de Horn. people wanted Montero... people just don't facking understand the game thats their problem.

We were,nt organised for 40 mins,I was there !
We were inept,kept giving the ball back to them and couldn't string 3 passes together !
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 22:46 - Dec 3 with 835 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 21:42 - Dec 3 by KulusBeatFactory

clear as day - the dullard has his scripts written

.....and as we speak is scrambling

Let me get this right? I'm on the payroll of the club? Or sell outs maybe?? And this kunt calls me a dullard??

Fair play, a beaut among beauts this cowardly t w a t.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 22:49 - Dec 3 with 816 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 21:56 - Dec 3 by AngelRangelQS

I agree that Baston and Llorente are not working, but... Eder didn't work, Gomis didn't work, Paloschi didn't work. Surely the problems run deeper than the strikers?
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 22:04]

Mate, read that list of strikers again and ask yourself the same question.

They're all pretty crap aren't they at this level?

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 23:11 - Dec 3 with 779 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 22:49 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

No they are not. Their supply lines certainly are though and this problem hasn't been addressed for three seasons. Our luck was bound to ru out sooner or later

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 23:23 - Dec 3 with 762 viewsexiledclaseboy

Y'know what. When it comes down to it, we're sh*t. All over the pitch.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 23:23 - Dec 3 with 762 viewsAngelRangelQS

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 22:49 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

They've all been crap for us, although Gomis did have excellent spells.

Llorente and Baston have done well at this level (though I appreciate age may be the issue with Llorente), Gomis has a very good record in France and Paloschi had a decent record in Italy.

How many chances are created for these strikers? When they do get the ball to hold up, they're very often isolated and against a few defenders.

Ultimately there's not one sole reason to blame for where we are. A combination of average strikers and a terrible midfield is the right answer I suspect. Not to mention a disorganised and poor back 4.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 23:24 - Dec 3 with 761 viewsMyFinalHeaven

The problems do run deeper than the strikers. It's that they haven't gotten decent and consistent service for over 2 and a half seasons now. Or any for that matter.

Instead of improving the midfield and our fullbacks, we just kept chucking money at strikers. It's stupid beyond words. It really is.

How those in charge thought it was a good idea throwing over £20m on two strikers during the summer but not spending a single penny on an attacking midfielder or winger is appalling. The least they could have done is loaned a guy in. Instead we got nothing.

Come on you Swans.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 23:32 - Dec 3 with 755 viewsMatlock_Jack

Quote: "Ultimately there's not one sole reason to blame for where we are. A combination of average strikers and a terrible midfield is the right answer I suspect. Not to mention a disorganised and poor back 4."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suspect you're right.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 23:35 - Dec 3 with 749 viewsLoyal

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 23:24 - Dec 3 by MyFinalHeaven

The problems do run deeper than the strikers. It's that they haven't gotten decent and consistent service for over 2 and a half seasons now. Or any for that matter.

Instead of improving the midfield and our fullbacks, we just kept chucking money at strikers. It's stupid beyond words. It really is.

How those in charge thought it was a good idea throwing over £20m on two strikers during the summer but not spending a single penny on an attacking midfielder or winger is appalling. The least they could have done is loaned a guy in. Instead we got nothing.

The reason why the club didn't sign a winger is because of Montero, Dyer, Barrow and Routledge.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 23:39 - Dec 3 with 744 viewslifelong

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 21:39 - Dec 3 by Darran

I like Bob as a person he's my friend,he's very polite and he speaks very very well,he just doesn't have it as a Prem manager. Love you Bob it's nothing personal.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 00:10 - Dec 4 with 709 viewsDarran

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 23:39 - Dec 3 by lifelong

BFF Rog.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:00 - Dec 4 with 661 viewslonglostjack

So bloody angry - Reserection or whatever your fecking called open your eyes and face up to the fact that Bob is out of his bloody depth. Yes shit transfer window, yes HJ should be hung drawn and quartered but if we don't fire Bob Cullis soon it'll be too late.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:10 - Dec 4 with 645 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 23:11 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

No they are not. Their supply lines certainly are though and this problem hasn't been addressed for three seasons. Our luck was bound to ru out sooner or later

Yes they are, without doubt!!

Gomis - Can't read the game whatsoever, is capable of a wonder strike but more likely to fall over his own feet.
Eder - One goal in a cup final isn't going to change the fact he's bog standard ordinary
Paloschi - Think he must have been a bad joke. Run around a lot, which people seem to love, but his hold up play and strength is sadly non existent.
Llorente - arguably the least effective out of them all - poor in the air, awful touch, can't pass and gets muscled out of everything
Baston - probably the only one where there's a little bit of hope but even the most optimistic Jack must be fearing the worst for our £15m by now

Compare all of them to Bony and Michu - then you will see how bad they've been for too long!!

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:12 - Dec 4 with 639 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 23:23 - Dec 3 by AngelRangelQS

They've all been crap for us, although Gomis did have excellent spells.

Llorente and Baston have done well at this level (though I appreciate age may be the issue with Llorente), Gomis has a very good record in France and Paloschi had a decent record in Italy.

How many chances are created for these strikers? When they do get the ball to hold up, they're very often isolated and against a few defenders.

Ultimately there's not one sole reason to blame for where we are. A combination of average strikers and a terrible midfield is the right answer I suspect. Not to mention a disorganised and poor back 4.

It's because none of them brings the ball into the other teams half. Thats their job, to use their guile and strength and bring the midfield up closer to them. None of them do it. None.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:15 - Dec 4 with 632 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:00 - Dec 4 by longlostjack

So bloody angry - Reserection or whatever your fecking called open your eyes and face up to the fact that Bob is out of his bloody depth. Yes shit transfer window, yes HJ should be hung drawn and quartered but if we don't fire Bob Cullis soon it'll be too late.

long lost facking sheep or whatever you're called, wind it in FFS

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:16 - Dec 4 with 628 viewsMurph75

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:10 - Dec 4 by TheResurrection

Yes they are, without doubt!!

Gomis - Can't read the game whatsoever, is capable of a wonder strike but more likely to fall over his own feet.
Eder - One goal in a cup final isn't going to change the fact he's bog standard ordinary
Paloschi - Think he must have been a bad joke. Run around a lot, which people seem to love, but his hold up play and strength is sadly non existent.
Llorente - arguably the least effective out of them all - poor in the air, awful touch, can't pass and gets muscled out of everything
Baston - probably the only one where there's a little bit of hope but even the most optimistic Jack must be fearing the worst for our £15m by now

Compare all of them to Bony and Michu - then you will see how bad they've been for too long!!

Watching Bony hold off 3 of players when we played Stoke made me dream of the halcyon days of when we posed a threat going forward.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:20 - Dec 4 with 616 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:16 - Dec 4 by Murph75

Watching Bony hold off 3 of players when we played Stoke made me dream of the halcyon days of when we posed a threat going forward.

Exactly. Bony would make our midfield tick, especially Siggy.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:21 - Dec 4 with 613 viewslonglostjack

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:15 - Dec 4 by TheResurrection

long lost facking sheep or whatever you're called, wind it in FFS

Is that an order? Wind your own fecking neck in.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:23 - Dec 4 with 606 viewsMurph75

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:20 - Dec 4 by TheResurrection

Exactly. Bony would make our midfield tick, especially Siggy.

Don't know what to say mate, its painful at the minute.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 1:25]
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:36 - Dec 4 with 591 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:23 - Dec 4 by Murph75

Don't know what to say mate, its painful at the minute.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 1:25]

As soon as that last window closed I think we were all left with a strong sense of trepidation and just a glimmer of hope that Baston would turn out to be a real gem.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:41 - Dec 4 with 586 viewsMurph75

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 01:36 - Dec 4 by TheResurrection

As soon as that last window closed I think we were all left with a strong sense of trepidation and just a glimmer of hope that Baston would turn out to be a real gem.

I was hoping Baston would be the new messiah. I'm half tempted to lace up my puma kings and play at the back for Sunderland at home.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 06:44 - Dec 4 with 539 viewsjack247

It's not all down to the strikers, it's not all down to the wingers or the midfield. Fact is, we have recruited badly pretty much across the board.

There doesn't seem to be any thought into playing combinations when we sign players. Llorente could be a fantastic player for a bottom half PL team, but we sign him when we have 4 wingers who can't cross and a midfield who won't get around him quickly enough. I didn't know that much about Borja before he came here, but he looks like the type of player who makes clever runs and needs to be fed. For that to work, you need someone deeper threading balls through (like Shelvey) and wingers or advanced midfield players making runs to draw defenders away.

We either needed to sign someone like Bony, or improve our midfield. Signing 2 strikers with defined skillsets we can't service was pointless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024