Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today 14:07 - Jan 14 with 5362 viewsTheResurrection

To show us they want to be here and can put in big performance's working well together.

Come on the Swans.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 14:09 - Jan 14 with 3175 viewsperchrockjack

And to the under performing feck wits disgracing our shirt.

Please God our defenders turn up

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 14:12 - Jan 14 with 3170 viewsLeonWasGod

I hope they shine. It's a Big chance for all of them. New manager, not many delivering (excluding the 2 you mention), still lots of the window left....

Kingsley, Ff, Naughton, Jack, Ki, Routs all got more to prove imo.
Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 14:27 - Jan 14 with 3108 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 14:12 - Jan 14 by LeonWasGod

I hope they shine. It's a Big chance for all of them. New manager, not many delivering (excluding the 2 you mention), still lots of the window left....

Kingsley, Ff, Naughton, Jack, Ki, Routs all got more to prove imo.

Dyer, too. Will be interesting to see how he looks today.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 14:42 - Jan 14 with 3065 viewsmidswan

Siggy could do with a more 'rounded' performance today,as in not just waiting for set plays and not giving the ball away a lot of the time with his constant flicks.....
Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 14:45 - Jan 14 with 3052 viewsAussieSwan

With Narsingh to come in it'll be interesting to see who performs better out of Dyer and Routledge.

I still think we need to buy another winger, like Snodgrass.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:33 - Jan 14 with 2928 viewsTheResurrection

The worst 2 players on the pitch by a mile.

It's like playing with ten men with Llorente starting for us. PLEASE CHELSEA TAKE HIM AWAY FROM US.

and Siggy just slow, on technique and turns like a wardrobe. What the fack was that flick he tried the edge of our box for their second and crucial goal. Unbelievably pathetic and the last thing we need in our situation are prima Donna's like these 2.

Go now the pair of you!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:35 - Jan 14 with 2911 viewsSTID2017

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:33 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

It's like playing with ten men with Llorente starting for us. PLEASE CHELSEA TAKE HIM AWAY FROM US.

and Siggy just slow, on technique and turns like a wardrobe. What the fack was that flick he tried the edge of our box for their second and crucial goal. Unbelievably pathetic and the last thing we need in our situation are prima Donna's like these 2.

If they were bad, what was Cork

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:38 - Jan 14 with 2886 viewsLeonWasGod

Everything that was good about us went through Siggy first half. Your hatred can't be good for you mun.
Login to get fewer ads

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:39 - Jan 14 with 2875 viewsCopaMundial

Never mind,Fulton can save our season
Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:41 - Jan 14 with 2855 viewsjojaca

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:35 - Jan 14 by STID2017

If they were bad, what was Cork

Siggy and Lloente offer zero pace on the counter, maybe we should think about giving borja a guaranteed min of five games start and use Llorente from the bench.

Even when you know, you never know?

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:43 - Jan 14 with 2850 viewsTheResurrection

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:39 - Jan 14 by CopaMundial

Never mind,Fulton can save our season

We missed Fulton today and everything through Siggy???

Does he run in a puddle of permanent treacle around him. Hopefully he will be someone else's problem in the next two weeks.

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:50 - Jan 14 with 2799 viewsCopaMundial

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:43 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

We missed Fulton today and everything through Siggy???

Does he run in a puddle of permanent treacle around him. Hopefully he will be someone else's problem in the next two weeks.

We didn't miss Fulton today not in the slightest,what we actually missed was several Premiership quality players it's as simple as that.
Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:51 - Jan 14 with 2776 viewsSmellyplumz

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:50 - Jan 14 by CopaMundial

We didn't miss Fulton today not in the slightest,what we actually missed was several Premiership quality players it's as simple as that.

Correct, that squad just ain't good enough.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:55 - Jan 14 with 2753 viewsTheResurrection

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:50 - Jan 14 by CopaMundial

Hang on though, the problems we've got are all Bob Bradley's fault... All we needed was a decent coach and these players will be sorted...

We missed Fulton 100% if you couldn't see it that's your issue.

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:58 - Jan 14 with 2723 viewscontroversial_jack

I'm glad some are starting to realise how overrated and crap Siggy is in open play
Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:58 - Jan 14 with 2714 viewsNeathJack

Llorente was very poor. Siggy was ok, nothing more nothing less.

However to claim anyone other than Jack Cork was the worst player on the pitch today is, in my humble opinion, wrong.

Cork was utterly dreadful and should be sold asap.
Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 18:01 - Jan 14 with 2694 viewsCopaMundial

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:55 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

Hang on though, the problems we've got are all Bob Bradley's fault... All we needed was a decent coach and these players will be sorted...

We missed Fulton 100% if you couldn't see it that's your issue.

Yes Bradley was a huge mistake as was reappointing Guidolin,at least today we saw a game plan and system that worked certainly in the first half.

Fulton just like seventy percent of our squad is simply not good enough and never will be,but hey that's my issue.
Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 18:01 - Jan 14 with 2693 viewsTheResurrection

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:58 - Jan 14 by NeathJack

However to claim anyone other than Jack Cork was the worst player on the pitch today is, in my humble opinion, wrong.

Hahaha you can't just say it as it is can you...

Forget Cork who was no better or worse than the two mentioned, this thread is about the 2 jokers in the title.

Maybe most will catch on that we need to ship them out and quick smart. Get on the phone to Chelsea and West Ham now and get it done.

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 18:02 - Jan 14 with 2685 viewsbarry_island

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 17:58 - Jan 14 by NeathJack

Siggurdsson, Llorente, Naughton and Dyer were pushing for the award as well.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 18:07 - Jan 14 with 2639 viewsTheResurrection

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 18:01 - Jan 14 by CopaMundial

Yes Bradley was a huge mistake as was reappointing Guidolin,at least today we saw a game plan and system that worked certainly in the first half.

Fulton just like seventy percent of our squad is simply not good enough and never will be,but hey that's my issue.

See, this is just the thing I'm talking about.

We couldn't have asked to play a better team than Arsenal in the first half to allow us to pretend we're half decent.

They were the laziest most arrogant team I've seen in many a year. They couldn't give a shit and gave us massive false hope. Clement got cooked like a goose and WTF was that 442 against a then rampant Arsenal ? The space between our defence and those 2 up top was cavernous. That should've been 7 or 8.

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 18:07 - Jan 14 with 2638 viewsjasper_T

I remember Cork doing a couple of borderline competent things today, so he was head and shoulders above Gylfi.
Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 18:07 - Jan 14 with 2636 viewsNeathJack

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 18:01 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

Hahaha you can't just say it as it is can you...

Forget Cork who was no better or worse than the two mentioned, this thread is about the 2 jokers in the title.

Maybe most will catch on that we need to ship them out and quick smart. Get on the phone to Chelsea and West Ham now and get it done.

Say what as it is?

I said Llorente was very poor? What do you want me to do, shoot him or something?

You said they were the worst 2 players on the pitch, I disagree and think Cork was by far the worst player on the pitch.

Get over it.
Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 18:14 - Jan 14 with 2602 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Who ever gave Nathan Dyer a 4 year contract needs to be hung drawn and quartered
Most gave the ball away today but at least they gave it a bit of effort .

Dyer was some where else .
Facking hell .

Only players to come out with anything of credit today was Ki & Kingsley .

Another bad day at the office ,with no luck at all to be fair .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 18:26 - Jan 14 with 2536 viewsTheResurrection

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 18:14 - Jan 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Who ever gave Nathan Dyer a 4 year contract needs to be hung drawn and quartered
Most gave the ball away today but at least they gave it a bit of effort .

Dyer was some where else .
Facking hell .

Only players to come out with anything of credit today was Ki & Kingsley .

Another bad day at the office ,with no luck at all to be fair .

Well that's just not true mate, must be your mind playing tricks on you. Dyer completed 22 from 25 and 10 from 12 in the final third.

Apart from losing the ball at the most vital time I thought he had done well. It was nice to know when the ball went to him that at least he had a nice first touch, he'll just be remembered for that one moment.

Funny you single him out though when Llorente was an absolute joke!!!

Big chances for Siggy and Llorente today on 18:26 - Jan 14 with 2536 viewsJackFish

We just lost 4-0...again, and you pick out two attacking players for criticism and don't mention anything about the defence. Strange.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024