Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head 07:19 - Jan 15 with 12128 viewsFlossy

If we are to believe that the Trust new nothing about the sale to the new owners and Jenkins and Co have shafted them plus the incompetence that Jenkins has shown over the last few years - why won't the Trust call for his head.....makes no sense to me unless they also have skeletons in the cupboard that would be exposed if they did so!!!!
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:26 - Jan 15 with 2608 viewsbarry_island

I think many people were prepared to turn a blind eye to those drinking from the trough. Then suddenly "by the fans" decided they wanted to have the trough as well as the contents.

We are left with the foetid puddle they spilt as they carried the trough away.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:26 - Jan 15 with 2609 viewsmagicdaps10

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:12 - Jan 15 by JJJack

Sadly, I suspect this is closer to the truth.

I Hope i am wrong and as i stated none of us really have a clue on what is going on behind the scenes BUT if the trust genuinely feel that they are going in the right direction after these recent talks, god help them.

We all hoped that Jenkins had seen the errors of his way and the appointment of Clement and his connections in the game would see us going down the player selection of the new man, this was portrayed to us by a post by someone within the trust on this post................fast forward a few days, YES DAYS and it seems that in Narsingh, Carroll and Olsson that Jenkins has lied and god knows what has been contradicted to Clement is his short time at the club. The only thing that can save the whole situation is giving Clement the choice in the much needed Right Back, Centre Back and Central Midfield departments that obviously need strengthening.

If reports are to be believed and Clement was to get 30M on team strengthening......it seems that 15M of that has already been spent by Jenkins's targets.

Absolute shocking estate by a man who thinks he is capable of doing far more than he can actually do, ignorance is bliss.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:32 - Jan 15 with 2589 viewsdobjack2

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:26 - Jan 15 by magicdaps10

I Hope i am wrong and as i stated none of us really have a clue on what is going on behind the scenes BUT if the trust genuinely feel that they are going in the right direction after these recent talks, god help them.

We all hoped that Jenkins had seen the errors of his way and the appointment of Clement and his connections in the game would see us going down the player selection of the new man, this was portrayed to us by a post by someone within the trust on this post................fast forward a few days, YES DAYS and it seems that in Narsingh, Carroll and Olsson that Jenkins has lied and god knows what has been contradicted to Clement is his short time at the club. The only thing that can save the whole situation is giving Clement the choice in the much needed Right Back, Centre Back and Central Midfield departments that obviously need strengthening.

If reports are to be believed and Clement was to get 30M on team strengthening......it seems that 15M of that has already been spent by Jenkins's targets.

Absolute shocking estate by a man who thinks he is capable of doing far more than he can actually do, ignorance is bliss.

So far all this window has shown is that we are moving on targets identified by the scouting network with Jenkins as its head, and Bob.
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:38 - Jan 15 with 2571 viewsmax936

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 08:40 - Jan 15 by PawelAbbott

Everyone blames Jenkins for the recruitment, but surely our terrible scouting network are even more to blame.
Rather than build 2 state of the art training facilities they should have built one and an international scouting network.

Was told last night that the cost of Landore could come in at over 20 million and Fairwood 35 plus, when you look at what Tottenham's new state of the arts training facilities and their 11 pitch's are like and what they got for 50 million which also included the cost of the land and in London at that it makes you wonder how it cost the club all that money and we don't even own the land on which they've been built.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:38 - Jan 15 with 2571 viewsmagicdaps10

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:32 - Jan 15 by dobjack2

So far all this window has shown is that we are moving on targets identified by the scouting network with Jenkins as its head, and Bob.

Well if the trust have called for Jenkins too prove himself in this window, then he has already got it dramatically wrong.
I hope the new guys turn out good but the main priority and the first one/s through the door sjould have been a quality centre half or two.
The longer we go without getting what we need. The more games that hi by and points lost.

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:42 - Jan 15 with 2556 viewsmagicdaps10

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:38 - Jan 15 by max936

Was told last night that the cost of Landore could come in at over 20 million and Fairwood 35 plus, when you look at what Tottenham's new state of the arts training facilities and their 11 pitch's are like and what they got for 50 million which also included the cost of the land and in London at that it makes you wonder how it cost the club all that money and we don't even own the land on which they've been built.

Well I wonder what went on there!
We paid a fair going rate

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:46 - Jan 15 with 2531 viewsdobjack2

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:38 - Jan 15 by magicdaps10

Well if the trust have called for Jenkins too prove himself in this window, then he has already got it dramatically wrong.
I hope the new guys turn out good but the main priority and the first one/s through the door sjould have been a quality centre half or two.
The longer we go without getting what we need. The more games that hi by and points lost.

Agree with you to an extent - depends on the transfer budget though and what part of the budget is being assigned to what position. Are we looking for loan signings etc. Etc.

We won't know the extent of Clement's influence unless/until other players come into the frame. The first 3 are clearly down to Jenkins.
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:50 - Jan 15 with 2513 viewsMurph75

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:42 - Jan 15 by magicdaps10

Well I wonder what went on there!
We paid a fair going rate

Another example of the chuckle brothers lining their pockets and f**king things as they go.
Login to get fewer ads

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 11:57 - Jan 15 with 2481 viewsmonmouth

If that is remotely near true, it surely has to trigger a fraud investigation?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 12:06 - Jan 15 with 2443 viewsheadcleaner

In order for the trust to claw ack any public respect they should hold a public licence Q&A and answer questions from the floor with honest no pre planned answers. We know the yanks and Jenkins won't do this and it might steal the trust a march on the hearts nd minds of the public.

Cwtching up and saying were executing a plan but can't say but it might take a while isn't going to force the hand of the yanks nor is it going to force HJ to resign. All this "let's wait and see, what good would it do to rid the club of Jenkins now" is rubbish it would save the club a few quid and rid itself of its biggest current known cancer. We might go down we might stay up who is DOF/chairman chief dictator matters not but it would lift most fans and get the monkey off the managers back.

#Getintoem!
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:34 - Jan 15 with 2378 viewsGowerjack

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 09:27 - Jan 15 by exiledclaseboy

What's the point in calling for Jenkins' head? What do you think it would achieve?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 12:40 - Jan 15 with 2359 viewsicecoldjack

Why won't the trust call for Jenkins head ?

Because they are all buttyboys and want to maintain the status quo, why do people still think the trust are relevant anyway?

What have they done when called upon? So far nothing, why will it change? People now are spun to believe the trust got rid of Bob, really? If t was a perfect foil for the yanks to hide their own error, yet again people sucked it up.

The trust is an irrelevance and believe me it hurts to say that. They've done fook all apart from talk talk talk, still considering legal action ?
They've only had almost a year to get battle ready and they've done fook all.
Spin,corruption,empty words copy and paste.

Look forward to being wrong.
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 12:48 - Jan 15 with 2329 viewsclloy2

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 12:40 - Jan 15 by icecoldjack

Why won't the trust call for Jenkins head ?

Because they are all buttyboys and want to maintain the status quo, why do people still think the trust are relevant anyway?

What have they done when called upon? So far nothing, why will it change? People now are spun to believe the trust got rid of Bob, really? If t was a perfect foil for the yanks to hide their own error, yet again people sucked it up.

The trust is an irrelevance and believe me it hurts to say that. They've done fook all apart from talk talk talk, still considering legal action ?
They've only had almost a year to get battle ready and they've done fook all.
Spin,corruption,empty words copy and paste.

Look forward to being wrong.

I do think they need to come out and update us on the statement Phil S made a few weeks ago which reassured us that it wouldn't be another HJ based transfer window, and PC would be fully involved in all transfer dealings. Well straight away after the first HJ signing, PC came out and said he endorsed that because of his previous knowledge of the player in the champions league whilst at Bayern. Correct me if Im wrong but I've not seen or heard any endorsement of Olson or Caroll. So far there has not been any concrete evidence of anyone that I might consider a PC target arriving anytime soon. And I will also say that the tone of PC' interview following the game yesterday was full of anger and frustration and it sounded to me like he was not in control of his own destiny. Time will tell in the next two weeks.
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 12:58 - Jan 15 with 2295 viewsKilkennyjack

Is this real ? Unbelievable.

Beware of the Risen People

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 13:01 - Jan 15 with 2279 viewsclloy2

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 12:58 - Jan 15 by Kilkennyjack

Is this real ? Unbelievable.

May not hurt for the trust to come out and put this one to bed
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 15:47 - Jan 15 with 1951 viewswaynekerr55

What's the point in calling for Jenkins' head? What do you think it would achieve?

I agree with this for now, but at the end of the season he has to go. At the end of the season? Well that's a different story...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 16:52 - Jan 15 with 1870 viewsMurph75

I agree. Allowing him to sign new players in January is a great idea.

Have a word with yourself mush.
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:06 - Jan 15 with 1831 viewsdobjack2

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 16:52 - Jan 15 by Murph75

I agree. Allowing him to sign new players in January is a great idea.

Have a word with yourself mush.

Well it's clearly the majority owners idea that he does because they are allowing it.

Whilst plenty of posters feel he is out of his depth the majority owners are sticking with him. Unfortunately he has to feck it up one more time. If that happens and the trust call for his head then they may listen.

For us an awful position. Wanting the window to go well reduces the chances of Jenkins getting a DCM by text. Wanting Jenkins to get a DCM means the window has not gone well and we are well and truly fooked.
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:10 - Jan 15 with 1826 viewsMurph75

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:06 - Jan 15 by dobjack2

Well it's clearly the majority owners idea that he does because they are allowing it.

Whilst plenty of posters feel he is out of his depth the majority owners are sticking with him. Unfortunately he has to feck it up one more time. If that happens and the trust call for his head then they may listen.

For us an awful position. Wanting the window to go well reduces the chances of Jenkins getting a DCM by text. Wanting Jenkins to get a DCM means the window has not gone well and we are well and truly fooked.

We all know this window is going to be as mediocre as all the others.
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:37 - Jan 15 with 1781 viewsdobjack2

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:10 - Jan 15 by Murph75

We all know this window is going to be as mediocre as all the others.

So far i don't disagree
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 18:13 - Jan 15 with 1730 viewsFlossy

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 09:35 - Jan 15 by Dr_Winston

They have haven't they?

The Trust's concerns about Jenkins continuing in place have been stated if memory serves. Difference is they have to be diplomatic about it and not scream "GET OUT JENKINS YOU C*NT!" like everyone else can.

I'm not aware of the Trust raising any concerns officially about Jenkins....I stand to be corrected though....where is the statement
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 18:33 - Jan 15 with 1709 viewsMurph75

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 18:13 - Jan 15 by Flossy

I'm not aware of the Trust raising any concerns officially about Jenkins....I stand to be corrected though....where is the statement

It's lost in the cacophony of nonsense they release.
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 19:09 - Jan 15 with 1657 viewsmagicdaps10

This post is summed up by the silence on certain individuals in not even posting a counter argument or an opinion to the question asked and by the opinions given.

I think the people i have in mind have kept quiet because they realise the fact or realise they have have been led down the garden path by big nose fooker Jenkins AGAIN!!!!

I await the, i have a life and have spent time with my family line!!!!

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 19:26 - Jan 15 with 1641 viewsLandore_Jack

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 18:13 - Jan 15 by Flossy

The Trust need to investigate whether there is a contract in place for a period of time to keep Jenkins following the takeover, or whether he could be removed instantly.

#backtojack

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 19:28 - Jan 15 with 1632 viewsLandore_Jack

The Supporters Trust need to make sure there is a suitable replacement ready before calling for Jenkins to resign.

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024