Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head 07:19 - Jan 15 with 12332 viewsFlossy

If we are to believe that the Trust new nothing about the sale to the new owners and Jenkins and Co have shafted them plus the incompetence that Jenkins has shown over the last few years - why won't the Trust call for his head.....makes no sense to me unless they also have skeletons in the cupboard that would be exposed if they did so!!!!
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 15:30 - Jan 17 with 878 viewsBorojack

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 10:53 - Jan 17 by Uxbridge

History is equally against the other teams in our predicamant too. Of which there are 3 others. 4 if we count the team 5 points ahead of us that needs to come down here.

What I find odd is when the team is under performing Jenkins sacks the manager.
When a player is not up to scratch he gets released or sold where possible.
What makes Jenkins so different when it's pretty clear to all that he isn't up to the job.
He really does need to fukc off he is both incompetent and untrustworthy.
Not a good combination really.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 16:10 - Jan 17 with 851 viewsheadcleaner

Can't the trust email it's members with a cut off date asking them to vote on a number of issues.
1. Jenkins in or out
2. Legal action yey or nay

This would stop or should stop peronal attacks on trust members individually and people can't complain if there is a vote amongst the 1700 members

This could be set up quickly and exercised quickly and the trust would be praised for being decisive and taking positive steps for its members. And we all can stand or all by our majority decisions
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 16:15 - Jan 17 with 844 viewsperchrockjack

but what we are best at is inter -necine squabbling.
Chris v Andrew, Trust v non Trust, its pitiful to behold.

Pity we cannot put this energy into something worthwhile and that is a full on assault into those responsible for our player recruitment and demise. The way we ve gone from a template club to a laughing stock(which we surely are)

I'm expecting the Liverpool crowd to be like mice this Saturday and have nothing but a sense of sadness for us and our fan base. We had respect ,not so long ago and look at the state we re in now YET...... MORE UTTER TRUST DROSS.

We re sinking like the Titanic and with less lifeboats

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 16:54 - Jan 17 with 814 viewsAngelRangelQS

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 16:10 - Jan 17 by headcleaner

Can't the trust email it's members with a cut off date asking them to vote on a number of issues.
1. Jenkins in or out

This would stop or should stop peronal attacks on trust members individually and people can't complain if there is a vote amongst the 1700 members

This could be set up quickly and exercised quickly and the trust would be praised for being decisive and taking positive steps for its members. And we all can stand or all by our majority decisions

Genuine question regarding point 2 to anyone who fancies answering it...

As I'm sure most people would be aware, if a company/organisation or individual were contemplating taking legal action, they would likely be advised, in detail, by a solicitor or barrister. In this advice, the legal rep would highlight the likely prospects of success, what damages etc. would be recoverable but also what the risks of litigation were and the weak points of their case. It could also include possible tactics, for instance a recommendation to issue proceedings with the aim of a quick settlement. The company/organisation/individual would then decide whether or not to proceed based on this detailed advice.

How will this translate to our situation? Will the Trust make this known to the members... presumably not?

Without the full picture, how can the members of the Trust make an informed choice as to whether we should be spending Trust funds on legal action?

If the legal advisors think that we have a 70% chance of success, does that get divulged to members in helping them make a decision? If so, wouldn't an admission that we are far from certain of success, undermine our position somewhat when it comes to any negotiations? If not, how can an informed decision be made?

Will the Trust board give a recommendation on which way to vote? If so, what's the point in putting it to the members? Are the Trust leaving themselves out to dry if things don't go the way we want them to?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 16:55]
Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:02 - Jan 17 with 798 viewsperchrockjack

Not from Liverpool area ,per se ,but well aware of Twentyman.
Everton also have long established respected scouts.
Ours are cretins

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:05 - Jan 17 with 792 viewsMyFinalHeaven

1. Jenkins in or out

This is spot on, and it's astonishing to me as to how this hasn't been done by the trust yet.

This needs to be done ASAP. It'll finally give us a formal avenue to get our voice heard by the trust on two issues we've already been very vocal on, and it literally takes zero time and effort for the trust to set up.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 17:06]

Come on you Swans.

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:17 - Jan 17 with 770 viewsDarran

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:05 - Jan 17 by MyFinalHeaven

This is spot on, and it's astonishing to me as to how this hasn't been done by the trust yet.

This needs to be done ASAP. It'll finally give us a formal avenue to get our voice heard by the trust on two issues we've already been very vocal on, and it literally takes zero time and effort for the trust to set up.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 17:06]

Yeah perhaps they should but the people shouting the loudest won't have a vote. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:19 - Jan 17 with 766 viewsDewi1jack

1. Jenkins in or out

Can go with point 1 the second the transfer window shuts (doubtful anything could happen before then anyway.) Maybe send out the EMails now for a decision back by early Feb

Point 2 I think would have to wait until all the advice is in, even if it does mean "washing dirty laundry in public."
And that dirty washing applies to the sellers/ buyers as well as the Trust.

Trouble is, if the Trust isn't going to be forthcoming with proper info fairly soon, I do believe there will be quite a few long term members not renewing their subs as there are major trust issues with the Trust at the mo.
And that really isn't in the Trusts best interests.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:34 - Jan 17 with 739 viewsDavillin

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 09:55 - Jan 17 by waynekerr55

Uxy - have Kaplan and Levein stated why they are behind Jenkins?

Excellent question.

To the best of my recollection, the only thing they have said about Jenkins was at the very beginning when they identified him as something of a necessity [I can't remember the words].

That said, it is my guess that because they have been let down by everybody else they have put their trust in, he's their last gasp.

Ask yourself, who else is there for them?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:39 - Jan 17 with 726 viewswaynekerr55

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:34 - Jan 17 by Davillin

Excellent question.

To the best of my recollection, the only thing they have said about Jenkins was at the very beginning when they identified him as something of a necessity [I can't remember the words].

That said, it is my guess that because they have been let down by everybody else they have put their trust in, he's their last gasp.

Ask yourself, who else is there for them?

A traffic cone? As that would cause less damage for them. I wonder if it was Huw who sanctioned Dineen's return to the board. After all, he is registered with companies house as a person with significant control at the company.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:50 - Jan 17 with 841 viewsDavillin

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 12:16 - Jan 17 by DafyddHuw

" The Trust always has been about ensuring the club has a voice in the running of the football club and seeking to ensure that decisions are made in the best long term interests."

Pfft. So when is th Trust gonna start doing either of theses things?

I really shouldn't have to answer your question, as the answer is already there.

The Trust continues to have a voice, and they have fought to keep it.

The Trust is "seeking to ensure that decisions are made in the best long term interests." Sadly, the Trust does not have the sole power to bring that about. So they continue to try.

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:53 - Jan 17 with 830 viewsDavillin

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 13:38 - Jan 17 by Gowerjack

Which the Trust have failed at doing.

Or am I missing something here?

Bottom of the league.
Staring relegation in the face.
On our 3rd manager of the season.
A very very poor playing staff.
Former board members taking the f uckin piss out of us.

And best of all Huw Jenkins in charge of our recruitment strategy despite the fact it's clear to everyone he's no good at it.

Well done mate cheers!

Let me see. You're blaming all of the bad things in your list on the Trust?

Either you or I have not been paying attention.

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 18:32 - Jan 17 with 791 viewsGowerjack

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 17:53 - Jan 17 by Davillin

Let me see. You're blaming all of the bad things in your list on the Trust?

Either you or I have not been paying attention.

I think you'll find I did no such thing.

My post was a reply to this statement by Uxbridge.

"The Trust always has been about ensuring the club has a voice in the running of the football club and seeking to ensure that decisions are made in the best long term interests."

The trust has obviously been remiss in it's aims bearing in mind all the items on my list.

At no point have I suggested that these events occuring was the fault of the trust.

I respectfully suggest you pay more attention to what is actually written not your interpretation of it.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 19:05 - Jan 18 with 685 viewsSmileyBwoi

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 09:45 - Jan 15 by tylagarwjack

Genuine question here, the trust raising concerns about Jenkins, were they simply due to him continuing in the role after the share sale or were they around his performance in his role of chairman?

The best example of his recent performance is him authorising the sale of our club captain and best centre back by a long way, and replacing him with a kid from Barnsley, which, even without the benefit of hindsight, anyone who knows our squad, would have seen a mile off that it wouldn't be enough. For that alone he should go.

Well said! I believe Jenkins should be robbed of all the money he's taken off the club and then fed to the pigs in Cardiff

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 07:30 - Jan 19 with 594 viewsclloy2

Why Won't the TRUST call for Jenkins Head on 13:11 - Jan 17 by vetchonian

Its simple you can choose to be on the board by putting yourself up for election. As in most organisations where there are committees etc and people sit on the sidelines criticising.
Our fan base is great not so long ago many were praising HJ "in Huw we trust", I myself pilloried for calling him lucky in his succes at appointing managers and player acquisition, now he has become the devil incarnate given where we are in the league and the revelations about the sales of the shares. I am not defending him as I think
1. this so called fan has used us for self gratification
2. he has sold out our beloved club from "security" to a volatile future as we get passed from "speculator to speculator".
THis knocking of the Trust is wearing thin....what do people expect?
And I would love to see someone "fronting up" to the Americans what do people think that would achieve. The best tack is to work with them....As much as I am not a fan of HJ in the short term unless there is a better alternative we should keep him there and use the Trust as a moderator.....imagine Jason and Steve left to their own devices making more decisions similar to the appointment of Bradley whihc did more to contribute to our current plight in the the table in a short space of time. Whilst the squad lacks some quality it showed during the first half on Saturday it had the ability to compete with proper organisation....just as we did under Guido against Liverpool and Mancity at home.
The problem is during the interim th confidnece of the quality key players ( er Siggi ) has been knocked out of them as a result of the disasterous results under BB.

Don't have an issue with this approach as long as HJ is kept far away from all on the field matters. Clearly with the recent signings made, this isn't the case. THese are all HJ signings.
Have we not learnt anything. HJ signing players is the equivalent of the Americans putting BB in charge. Gross incompetence of the highest order. We have brought a bright young manager in who has worked at the highest level in the game. If we are going to go down. let it be with his signings on board. Uf we dont have the resource or finances to allow this to happen, then someone come out and say so. More of HJ signings is just stagnation of the highest order.
We cant put quality on the pitch yet we can put quality in our training complexes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024