Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:59 - Jan 18 with 34514 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 11:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 06:17 - Jan 20 with 3894 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 04:27 - Jan 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabianski should be dropped, possibly even sold if we can find someone who is willing to pay money for him.

DYS Your warped views about all football matters are irrelevant, stop posting on the football forum and stick to the other stuff where you quite often make some sort of sense. It's TRUMP day today - write a few words about that - it might be the release valve you need.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:42 - Jan 20 with 3841 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:12 - Jan 19 by skacrazy

If only JC was Jesus Christ. We might stand a chance then

Could put a decent cross in, just what we need.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:54 - Jan 20 with 3831 viewsmonmouth

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 06:17 - Jan 20 by nantywatcher

DYS Your warped views about all football matters are irrelevant, stop posting on the football forum and stick to the other stuff where you quite often make some sort of sense. It's TRUMP day today - write a few words about that - it might be the release valve you need.

I think his view on Fabianski is an entirely valid argument to have mate to be honest. The goalie needs to command his box, give the defence confidence, talk to them and organise them. He does none of that. Like Sigurdsson he gets a free ride on past glories. He should certainly be under scrutiny.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:55 - Jan 20 with 3800 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:42 - Jan 20 by MrSwerve

Could put a decent cross in, just what we need.

Nailed on.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:46 - Jan 20 with 3737 viewsskippyjack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:55 - Jan 20 by WarwickHunt

Nailed on.

Wood fair play.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:08 - Jan 20 with 3597 viewsshandyjack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 06:17 - Jan 20 by nantywatcher

As much as I wouldn't be Ina rush to sell him DYSS has a point on Fab being a big weak link so far this season

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:42 - Jan 20 with 3503 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Warped views? He is statistically the worst goalkeeper in the entire league if you were to compare the goalkeepers on how many shots on target they were capable of saving. On top of that, consider how truly useless he is at commanding his box and stepping 10 yards off his line to catch a cross that was far above the heads of any defender or attacker and you'll understand why he should be at the very least dropped. I'd argue he's been so poor he should be sold and replaced while he still has some sort of reputation.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:08 - Jan 20 with 3481 viewsJango

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:42 - Jan 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Warped views? He is statistically the worst goalkeeper in the entire league if you were to compare the goalkeepers on how many shots on target they were capable of saving. On top of that, consider how truly useless he is at commanding his box and stepping 10 yards off his line to catch a cross that was far above the heads of any defender or attacker and you'll understand why he should be at the very least dropped. I'd argue he's been so poor he should be sold and replaced while he still has some sort of reputation.

He's conceded 11 of his last 20 shots faced, only that goat from man city has worse with 14. All the criticism fabianski is getting this season is justifiable
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Jan 20 with 3438 viewsperchrockjack

Fab has been shocking.

No manager has had the balls to drop him to the bench.

He should inspire

He does not

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Jan 20 with 3393 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Have you seen the Ref for this game.
Kevin (not our) Friend.
That is worth at least 1 and maybe 2 goals to Liverpool, without them totally outplaying us.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 16:44]
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 20 with 3372 viewsDarran

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Jan 20 by perchrockjack

Fab has been shocking.

No manager has had the balls to drop him to the bench.

He should inspire

He does not

Who would you play instead of him?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread (n/t) on 17:06 - Jan 20 with 3354 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 20 by Darran

Who would you play instead of him?

[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 17:26]
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:25 - Jan 20 with 3324 viewsnantywatcher

I feel really sorry for the fans who are going all the way to Liverpool to SUPPORT the team, because according to this forum those fans must have SH*T for brains if they're travelling up there to SUPPORT 18 SH*T players who are going to lose 7-0.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:01 - Jan 20 with 3179 viewsGlyn1

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 04:27 - Jan 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabianski should be dropped, possibly even sold if we can find someone who is willing to pay money for him.

Fabianski is one of the top 10 keepers in the league and we're lucky to have him. I've seen the stats given in messages above but I've also seen some of the outstanding saves that he's made this season.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 20:09]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 20 with 3127 viewsJohnw102

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:25 - Jan 20 by nantywatcher

I feel really sorry for the fans who are going all the way to Liverpool to SUPPORT the team, because according to this forum those fans must have SH*T for brains if they're travelling up there to SUPPORT 18 SH*T players who are going to lose 7-0.

Spoken like a true fan! I am going all the way there to boo and intiminate the manager and players. Leaving home about 3.30 be back about 9pm when I could sit at home watching it on TV. Swansea do have some real sh*t supporters.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 20 with 3241 viewsElward

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:01 - Jan 20 by Glyn1

Fabianski is one of the top 10 keepers in the league and we're lucky to have him. I've seen the stats given in messages above but I've also seen some of the outstanding saves that he's made this season.

He's made a save this season??
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 20 with 3222 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 20 by Elward

He's made a save this season??

In at least two of our victories, he made some rather spectacular ones.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 20 with 3207 viewsJango

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:01 - Jan 20 by Glyn1

Being a good goalkeeper is not all about making good saves. No doubt he's a top shot stopper. When it comes to commanding his area and controlling what goes on in around the box he's p*ss poor. He had Williams doing it for him last season, this season he's been found out.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:30 - Jan 20 with 3161 viewsCooperman

The last time I witnessed this many homeless people or stench of ganja in the air I was in the Caribbean. Liverpool has changed since I saw it last; frankly I'm a little shocked.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:38 - Jan 20 with 3121 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 20 by Jango

Being a good goalkeeper is not all about making good saves. No doubt he's a top shot stopper. When it comes to commanding his area and controlling what goes on in around the box he's p*ss poor. He had Williams doing it for him last season, this season he's been found out.

He is actually the second worst shot stopper in the division this season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:40 - Jan 20 with 3138 viewsDarran

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:30 - Jan 20 by Cooperman

The last time I witnessed this many homeless people or stench of ganja in the air I was in the Caribbean. Liverpool has changed since I saw it last; frankly I'm a little shocked.

Oh heck you've done it now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:51 - Jan 20 with 3125 viewsbuilthjack

Leaving at 7.30. We are going to get a result tomorrow everyone. Have some belief.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:11 - Jan 21 with 3047 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Joel Matip cleared to play by FIFA.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38700017

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:27 - Jan 21 with 2931 viewsSTID2017

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:42 - Jan 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He also has (IMHO) the worst defence we have had in a long time and possibly the worst in the PL.
Add to that every player is low in confidence and it's no wonder the stats are showing what they do.
You just carry on though kicking the guy when he's down - it's what you do best.
Feck off back to Uni and do a course in Humanitarianism issit ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:15 - Jan 21 with 2882 viewsskippyjack

We're pretty much doomed aren't we.. Liverpool are the most energetic team in the division.. I'll be surprised if they don't rip us to shreds.. god help us if they score at least two in the first half.. could end up 8-0.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024