Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins 17/18 21:16 - Jan 22 with 5469 viewsQJumpingJack

If we stay up, should he remain as Chairman for next season?

Discuss...
Jenkins 17/18 on 21:01 - Feb 3 with 483 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins 17/18 on 20:59 - Feb 3 by jack2jack

If he does go,who would be the best candidate to replace him,in the opinion of all the good folks out there, notwithstanding we all know that Kaplan and Levian would bring in their own man.Just asking like.

A traffic cone.

Less of an ego, less damaging.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:07 - Feb 3 with 472 viewsjack2jack

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:01 - Feb 3 by waynekerr55

A traffic cone.

I like your thinking
Jenkins 17/18 on 21:20 - Feb 3 with 464 viewsbonymine

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:01 - Feb 3 by waynekerr55

A traffic cone.

And a salary less than £500k a year 😳😳😳 WTF ???

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:26 - Feb 3 with 455 viewsvetchonian

Take a step back guys.
I will never forgive HJ for selling us out.....I also question some of decision making regarding recruitment....I have posted several times including during the Laudrup era regarding this but I was shouted down by many defending him.
BUT if he went today do you think Jason and Steve could be trusted to run us or make the right appointment given their choice of manager....I am sure BB wasn't Huws first choice

Huw needs to go I actually think he will at the end of the season ,hopefully by then we will still be in the PL and we will have appointed a DoF of pedigree

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:30 - Feb 3 with 448 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:26 - Feb 3 by vetchonian

Take a step back guys.
I will never forgive HJ for selling us out.....I also question some of decision making regarding recruitment....I have posted several times including during the Laudrup era regarding this but I was shouted down by many defending him.
BUT if he went today do you think Jason and Steve could be trusted to run us or make the right appointment given their choice of manager....I am sure BB wasn't Huws first choice

Huw needs to go I actually think he will at the end of the season ,hopefully by then we will still be in the PL and we will have appointed a DoF of pedigree

Well I'm of the opinion that Jenkins is clearly incompetent. He dined out on the work of Reeves, Brendan and Tutumlu. Look at the times when these people weren't at the club (Sousa and Monk onwards).

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:39 - Feb 3 with 588 viewsvetchonian

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:30 - Feb 3 by waynekerr55

Well I'm of the opinion that Jenkins is clearly incompetent. He dined out on the work of Reeves, Brendan and Tutumlu. Look at the times when these people weren't at the club (Sousa and Monk onwards).

I agree about his possible player selections but if we look at his overall running of the club it has been a success and we as aclub and he as a chairman were held up as the model!
I always felt he was too influential in player recruitment,Marvin Emns, the resigning of Lee Trundlewhere the fans heart ruled the chairmans head but generLly over the last 15 years he did a good job.
Had he not been such a sleazeball and sold our. Club out most true fans would not have the Jenkins out feeling and calling him crAp.
Don't get me wrong I want him to go but purely because he has behaved worse than Petty in my eyes.
Bit in running the club he has mostly done a good job

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:48 - Feb 3 with 571 viewsbonymine

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:39 - Feb 3 by vetchonian

I agree about his possible player selections but if we look at his overall running of the club it has been a success and we as aclub and he as a chairman were held up as the model!
I always felt he was too influential in player recruitment,Marvin Emns, the resigning of Lee Trundlewhere the fans heart ruled the chairmans head but generLly over the last 15 years he did a good job.
Had he not been such a sleazeball and sold our. Club out most true fans would not have the Jenkins out feeling and calling him crAp.
Don't get me wrong I want him to go but purely because he has behaved worse than Petty in my eyes.

Think you have contradicted yourself there mate ;

If he is 'worse than Petty' how can he have 'done a good job' ?

Petty had NO ALLEGIANCE to us whatsoever yet I sat next to Huw's old man for years and what his son did to OUR Club is simply inexcusable along with the 'Vending Boy', John the Clog and Morgan the Sha*gger) sorry Louisa but there we go !!

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:51 - Feb 3 with 562 viewsskippyjack

Huw receives the most stick.. don't forget about the other f*ckers who say diddly squat.. and have zero input in the current shambles..

Morgan, Davies, Morgan's, Cooze, Katzen, JVZ, Dineen are all culpable.. I think the term 'Sellouts' should only be used when discussing such matters.

I think all of them have regrets.. because I think some of their family members are not too pleased with their actions.. they need to take a good look at themselves.. because their family members don't deserve all the vitriol.

I think Jenkins should retire at the end of this season for his families sake.. we all suffer from egotism.. but it's time to call it quits Huw..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:51 - Feb 3 with 559 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:39 - Feb 3 by vetchonian

Run well? Our commercial operation has been a shambles and I know from speaking to Dave Moss that his negligence ended up meaning that they had to pay him a years salary.

Model club? Yes we were, but look at us now. He has to shoulder the blame for that and has to go

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:59 - Feb 3 with 549 viewsvetchonian

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:48 - Feb 3 by bonymine

Think you have contradicted yourself there mate ;

If he is 'worse than Petty' how can he have 'done a good job' ?

Petty had NO ALLEGIANCE to us whatsoever yet I sat next to Huw's old man for years and what his son did to OUR Club is simply inexcusable along with the 'Vending Boy', John the Clog and Morgan the Sha*gger) sorry Louisa but there we go !!

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Let me explain
Separate the two issues
Firstly his running of the club up until he led the sellout ......you mention Martin Motgan but people overlook that he and Brian Katzan tried to involve the Trust in a possible Chinese investment but HJ! The coffee boy and the Duthman seemed to get their way...so personally I do. It hold Martin Morgan in as much content as I do the others.......u dear Huws stewardship as chairman we have flourished as a club....ok over the last 3 years I think he stared to believe in his own publicity.
At the end of the day when the chips were down he put himself in the firing line .
Right worse than Petty......Petty was a slime all chancer who tight he saw an opportunity to make a buck by buying us for a pound ..he quickly discovered he was out of his depth .HJ was supposedly a fan who helped save us from chancers sod us all the not just another club but by the fans for the fans and then sold us out to line his pockets .....the tow issues are separate I wnT him out but what I am trying to say is so many of our fans once hailed him as a King......something I never did but he has over the last 15 years led us well up until 3 years ago but has still managed to keep us in the black and in the PL on a comparable shoe string ......people have turned on him since his despicable behaviour over the sell out

Jenkins 17/18 on 22:11 - Feb 3 with 542 viewsbonymine

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:59 - Feb 3 by vetchonian

Let me explain
Separate the two issues
Firstly his running of the club up until he led the sellout ......you mention Martin Motgan but people overlook that he and Brian Katzan tried to involve the Trust in a possible Chinese investment but HJ! The coffee boy and the Duthman seemed to get their way...so personally I do. It hold Martin Morgan in as much content as I do the others.......u dear Huws stewardship as chairman we have flourished as a club....ok over the last 3 years I think he stared to believe in his own publicity.
At the end of the day when the chips were down he put himself in the firing line .
Right worse than Petty......Petty was a slime all chancer who tight he saw an opportunity to make a buck by buying us for a pound ..he quickly discovered he was out of his depth .HJ was supposedly a fan who helped save us from chancers sod us all the not just another club but by the fans for the fans and then sold us out to line his pockets .....the tow issues are separate I wnT him out but what I am trying to say is so many of our fans once hailed him as a King......something I never did but he has over the last 15 years led us well up until 3 years ago but has still managed to keep us in the black and in the PL on a comparable shoe string ......people have turned on him since his despicable behaviour over the sell out

Yes I agree that at ONE TIME he did his job properly and maybe deserved his salary but it doesn't deflect from what he and the Sell Outs did to OUR CLUB when selling to the HIGHEST BIDDER with no DUE DILIGENCE ....
'Taking us to the next level'........Bolluks
'We have taken the Club as far as we can and it needs 'investment'......please make your cheque payable to Huw Jenkins to help build my villa in Spain....

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Jenkins 17/18 on 11:07 - Feb 13 with 450 viewsQJumpingJack

I expect Jenkins will be telling the Americans "I told you"
Jenkins 17/18 on 11:29 - Feb 13 with 442 viewsheadcleaner

quite simply he has to go. We don't need a snake like him in charge of the club as for his acolytes they should go and never darken a liberty stadium door again. The commercial side of the club is a joke other than their self serving dinner parties. HJ should be put out to graze then fired very publicly in the summer
Jenkins 17/18 on 13:52 - Feb 13 with 402 viewsBatterseajack

I think its a case of be careful in what you wish for in replacing Huw. He has shown that he does have the capability of fixing problems - although i accept it is still too early to say we're in the clear just yet, but signs are positive.

The Americans thought Bob Bradley was a competent manager, so would you trust them to appoint a replacement chairman?

If i were Huw, i'd now focus on building ties with he trust and the new owners and get them involved in the running of the club.
Jenkins 17/18 on 14:21 - Feb 13 with 378 viewsWarwickHunt

Jenkins 17/18 on 13:52 - Feb 13 by Batterseajack

I think its a case of be careful in what you wish for in replacing Huw. He has shown that he does have the capability of fixing problems - although i accept it is still too early to say we're in the clear just yet, but signs are positive.

The Americans thought Bob Bradley was a competent manager, so would you trust them to appoint a replacement chairman?

If i were Huw, i'd now focus on building ties with he trust and the new owners and get them involved in the running of the club.

Too little, too late.

I'm sure there's someone in the big world of football who could do the job.

The devious, egomaniacal cûnt has p1ssed on his chips. He's also pretty fûcking clueless as a DoF too...
Jenkins 17/18 on 14:22 - Feb 13 with 377 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins 17/18 on 13:52 - Feb 13 by Batterseajack

I think this whole "The Americans appointed Bradley" needs clarification. We all know Huw is a sucker for a bullsh*tter and, sadly, given his actions I don't believe a word that he utters anymore.

Jenkins 17/18 on 14:29 - Feb 13 with 367 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins 17/18 on 14:21 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

Too little, too late.

I'm sure there's someone in the big world of football who could do the job.

The devious, egomaniacal cûnt has p1ssed on his chips. He's also pretty fûcking clueless as a DoF too...

This.

For 500k we could get a more than adequate replacement.

Jenkins 17/18 on 14:37 - Feb 13 with 358 viewsjack247

Jenkins 17/18 on 14:29 - Feb 13 by waynekerr55

This.

For 500k we could get a more than adequate replacement.

This is pretty much where I'm at with it too. He has had ups and downs, overall its hard to argue he hasn't done well.

I can't get past the fact he stabbed us in the back though. I don't want him gone until we source a suitable replacement. The second that happens, I want him gone.
Jenkins 17/18 on 15:03 - Feb 13 with 345 viewsQJumpingJack

When he does leave, I would imagine they will make him a President and he will retain his seat in the Directors Box/Boardroom?
Jenkins 17/18 on 15:25 - Feb 13 with 323 viewsWarwickHunt

Jenkins 17/18 on 14:37 - Feb 13 by jack247

This is pretty much where I'm at with it too. He has had ups and downs, overall its hard to argue he hasn't done well.

I can't get past the fact he stabbed us in the back though. I don't want him gone until we source a suitable replacement. The second that happens, I want him gone.

He hasn't done well since he effectively became DoF post-Laudrup (actually just before - N'Gog & Emnes...).

I doubt if he's still sticking his beak in on the training ground now PC and Claude are there though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024