Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia 12:00 - Jan 24 with 11824 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea make enquiry for Inter Milan defender Andrea Ranocchia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4151536/Swansea-enquiry-Inter-

#backtojack

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:00 - Jan 26 with 982 viewsmax936

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 21:36 - Jan 26 by AussieSwan

Completely agree with you. Someone like Jake Livermore would've been a great pick up.

Random shout but what about one of Chelsea's youngsters - Loftus-Cheek, Musonda or Chalobah? Or are they more of attacking midfielders?

I really don't know a lot about them but they are looking for Premier League football somewhere and maybe a loan move might not be bad. Perhaps not good enough to start but certainly would get minutes off the bench you'd think?

I think Cheek is a CM more than a DM and not sure about other two think I've vaguely heard of Chalobah ain't heard of Musonda though so I can't comment on either.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:03 - Jan 26 with 964 viewsspiderboy

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:00 - Jan 26 by max936

I think Cheek is a CM more than a DM and not sure about other two think I've vaguely heard of Chalobah ain't heard of Musonda though so I can't comment on either.

Well you just did? so if you cant comment?why comment?
Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:08 - Jan 26 with 924 viewsmax936

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:03 - Jan 26 by spiderboy

I said, that I couldn't comment on the two I haven't heard of so I can't give an opinion on whether either would be an option for us, what position they play etc simples really, re-read my post

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:12 - Jan 26 with 887 viewsspiderboy

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:08 - Jan 26 by max936

I said, that I couldn't comment on the two I haven't heard of so I can't give an opinion on whether either would be an option for us, what position they play etc simples really, re-read my post

So on the 2 you commented on you said you couldn't comment??baffling/or what?why did nt you just comment on the player you DID know?
Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:28 - Jan 26 with 830 viewsAussieSwan

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 21:54 - Jan 26 by jasper_T

Loaning in players that aren't good enough to start and just giving them a few minutes doesn't feel like sensible transfer strategy to me.

It's good signs that (especially) Chalobah but also Loftus-Cheek are getting minutes at Chelsea now and then. We have Jay Fulton and Jack Cork starting games - do you think either of them would be getting minutes at Chelsea? Wouldn't hurt to increase our depth and give them a crack if we aren't going to sign somebody permanently. They'd be eager to impress and hungry to improve, plus it'd be their first real shot at the Prem

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:32 - Jan 26 with 2526 viewsKerouac

Chalobah would be perfect, fukking perfect!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:33 - Jan 26 with 2506 viewsmax936

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:12 - Jan 26 by spiderboy

So on the 2 you commented on you said you couldn't comment??baffling/or what?why did nt you just comment on the player you DID know?

Is it a big problem for you or are you bored or winding me up?

Aussie Swan mentioned three players Loftus Cheek who I've heard of/seen play and those two others who I hadn't heard of so I couldn't comment on them as to what positions they played or if I thought they'd be an option for us.
Only comment I made on them was I that I hadn't heard of them.

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:54 - Jan 26 with 2443 viewsjasper_T

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:28 - Jan 26 by AussieSwan

It's good signs that (especially) Chalobah but also Loftus-Cheek are getting minutes at Chelsea now and then. We have Jay Fulton and Jack Cork starting games - do you think either of them would be getting minutes at Chelsea? Wouldn't hurt to increase our depth and give them a crack if we aren't going to sign somebody permanently. They'd be eager to impress and hungry to improve, plus it'd be their first real shot at the Prem

You've obviously not heard anything about Loftus Cheek's behaviour off the field. Not one I'd rely on to be eager and hungry.

For football, anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 23:05 - Jan 26 with 2425 viewsAussieSwan

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:54 - Jan 26 by jasper_T

You've obviously not heard anything about Loftus Cheek's behaviour off the field. Not one I'd rely on to be eager and hungry.

For football, anyway.

I haven't, bit of a brat is he? As I said I don't know much about any of the players. Wasn't suggesting starting XI either but just thought they might be looking for some more opportunities at another club by way of a loan

How about Chalobah, any issues with him? And does he play more of an attacking or defensive midfield role?

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 23:19 - Jan 26 with 2397 viewsjasper_T

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 23:05 - Jan 26 by AussieSwan

I haven't, bit of a brat is he? As I said I don't know much about any of the players. Wasn't suggesting starting XI either but just thought they might be looking for some more opportunities at another club by way of a loan

How about Chalobah, any issues with him? And does he play more of an attacking or defensive midfield role?

I've only seen him a few times, holding midfield in the Championship. Never would have stood out if commentators weren't constantly reminding us that he's a Chelsea youth player, please be impressed!

Wikipedia says he spent all last year at Napoli and made only 5 appearances.

Honestly I'd prefer we stick with Fulton as a guy to come on for 15 minutes and do a job. Not like he's let the team down so far, is it?
Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 23:53 - Jan 26 with 2333 viewsDJack

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:03 - Jan 26 by spiderboy

I take it that you are fairly new to this board then!...You ain't going to like this place much then.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 00:12 - Jan 27 with 2307 viewsLoyal

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 19:50 - Jan 24 by Concerned_Parent

bit ironic you're mentioning the euros and world cup when ranocchia was never picked to play in one.

italy only choose the best that they have for those tournaments. they do pick ranocchia though for the friendlies and the charity games

So what is it you are concerned about ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 00:32 - Jan 27 with 2284 viewsDJack

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 00:12 - Jan 27 by Loyal

So what is it you are concerned about ?

Your offer of a titw*nk maybe.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 02:17 - Jan 27 with 2229 viewssnork44

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 00:32 - Jan 27 by DJack

Your offer of a titw*nk maybe.

Anyway somehow that's it for our recruitment process this transfer window! Our win at Anfield took care of that little aspiration. Huw is very happy that two of his three investments paid off. Imagine the scene in Huwbert's office in the Liberty on Monday after the Liverpool victory.

'Knock,knock. HJ. "Come in'

P.C. "Hello Mr Chairman, can I have a word?"

H.C. Of course Paul, fantastic win and Martin and Tom were inspired signings ,if I say so myself!"

P.C. Yes that was one of reasons I wanted to speak to you, although we won and the three players were identified before I came here, I still think we need to get in an experienced centre-half,now I have one or two players in mind and....."

H.J. " I think we are alright for centre-halves ,I mean I brought in Van Der Hoorn and young Alfie so we don't need anyone else in !"

P.C. "But you said I could get in some my ideas for players after your picks, you promised !"

H.J. "Listen laddie, I make the decisions here and you are just a jumped up number two, now just go about and coach the team and let a footballing genius like me pick the players! "

P.C. " I'll take this to Mr Kaplen and Levien!"

H.J. "After the balls up they made with your predecessor , the last thing they want to do is make another decision without my approval, now go along and coach our players there's a good lad!"

Door slams as Clement leaves the office

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 20:49 - Jan 27 with 1997 viewsspiderboy

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:33 - Jan 26 by max936

Is it a big problem for you or are you bored or winding me up?

Aussie Swan mentioned three players Loftus Cheek who I've heard of/seen play and those two others who I hadn't heard of so I couldn't comment on them as to what positions they played or if I thought they'd be an option for us.
Only comment I made on them was I that I hadn't heard of them.

yes sir..i was winding you up!
Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 10:09 - Jan 30 with 1736 viewsFerrieBodde

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 22:19 - Jan 24 by jasper_T

Dwight Tiendalli ring any bells?

Dutch football's been in a right state for a while.

You're a complete f ucking idiot. Tiendalli getting 2 caps (both of which were in friendlies no less) simply doesn't compare to that wasteman Babel getting 43. My original post asked you "how many of [them] have 43 or more caps as Babel does?" and you go and name a guy who only has 2. Funny.

And not sure what the hell you're saying about Dutch football being "in a right state for a while." The Dutch letting Tiendalli play in 2 friendlies back in 2013 did absolutely no damage to them and they went on to have a great World Cup the next year and finished 3rd. Them not qualifying for the Euros last year does not negate the sensational work they've done in the last two World Cups.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2017 10:19]
Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 13:02 - Jan 30 with 1509 viewsjasper_T

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 10:09 - Jan 30 by FerrieBodde

You're a complete f ucking idiot. Tiendalli getting 2 caps (both of which were in friendlies no less) simply doesn't compare to that wasteman Babel getting 43. My original post asked you "how many of [them] have 43 or more caps as Babel does?" and you go and name a guy who only has 2. Funny.

And not sure what the hell you're saying about Dutch football being "in a right state for a while." The Dutch letting Tiendalli play in 2 friendlies back in 2013 did absolutely no damage to them and they went on to have a great World Cup the next year and finished 3rd. Them not qualifying for the Euros last year does not negate the sensational work they've done in the last two World Cups.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2017 10:19]

You asked two questions. I answered the one that applied to my actual comment.

Ryan Babel was a solid-ish player on his day.
Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 17:43 - Jan 30 with 1424 viewsAngelRangelQS

Hull are in for him now apparently
Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 18:11 - Jan 30 with 1366 viewsAussieSwan

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 17:43 - Jan 30 by AngelRangelQS

Hull are in for him now apparently

Hull have got cash to play with as well now. Apparently Andy Robertson may be going to Burnley for 10 million

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 18:41 - Jan 30 with 1307 viewsGeoffThom

Looks like hull have won out on this must be paying more money for him even as a loan
Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 19:14 - Jan 30 with 1249 viewsLandore_Jack

Inter fans can't wait to see him leave. A poor player apparently.

#backtojack

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 19:18 - Jan 30 with 1221 viewsmax936

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 18:41 - Jan 30 by GeoffThom

Looks like hull have won out on this must be paying more money for him even as a loan

SSN's just said that they have bids in for at least 5 players.

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 19:43 - Jan 30 with 1168 viewsSwan91

BREAKING NEWS

Inter Milan defender Andrea Ranocchia has agreed a deal to move on loan to Hull City, according to Sky Sources.

from sky sports
Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 19:55 - Jan 30 with 1128 viewsAussieSwan

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 19:43 - Jan 30 by Swan91

BREAKING NEWS

Inter Milan defender Andrea Ranocchia has agreed a deal to move on loan to Hull City, according to Sky Sources.

from sky sports

I think Hull's new manager has got some pulling power when it comes to signings

I still think we need an upgrade at CB

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 20:04 - Jan 30 with 1100 viewsHeadmaster

Swans linked with Andrea Ranocchia on 19:55 - Jan 30 by AussieSwan

I think Hull's new manager has got some pulling power when it comes to signings

I still think we need an upgrade at CB

Well, if players would rather sign for Hull than work under the man who has coached the likes of Ronaldo and Robben, they need their heads checked.

This whole CB situation is extremely disappointing, but not surprising really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024