Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley 23:12 - Jan 31 with 9036 viewsJackfath

must have been with the same players.

As an example, FF looks like a completely different player tonight.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:13 - Jan 31 with 5095 viewsmonmouth

Aye, but he didn't employ himself, and he was never going to say no.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:14 - Jan 31 with 5068 viewsJackfath

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:13 - Jan 31 by monmouth

No argument from me there. That's another thread though.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:14 - Jan 31 with 5067 viewsSwansNZ

You’d have never have guessed how bad he would be from his fantastic cv and interview skills

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:15 - Jan 31 with 5052 viewsSgorioFruit

I'm fuming we didn't get rid of that moron and bring in Paul clement at least 4 games earlier.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:16 - Jan 31 with 5032 viewsmax936

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but had Clements been given the job instead we'd be on at least 7 or 9 more points for me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:16 - Jan 31 with 5025 viewsmonmouth

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:14 - Jan 31 by SwansNZ

You’d have never have guessed how bad he would be from his fantastic cv and interview skills

Lol. Absolutely. Still amazed he wasn't up there with Guardiola and Klopp. Who could have guessed?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:16 - Jan 31 with 5015 viewsAngelRangelQS

The hangover from his tenure is clearly still there but we are so much better in just a few weeks under Clement.

I think the new signings have helped mind - all three have contributed to at least one goal each in just two games
Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:23 - Jan 31 with 4923 viewsswan65split

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:15 - Jan 31 by SgorioFruit

I'm fuming we didn't get rid of that moron and bring in Paul clement at least 4 games earlier.

The Tw£t shouldnt have been employed in the first place......a efffing rediculous appointment that could still cost us the Premiership.
Login to get fewer ads

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:28 - Jan 31 with 4831 viewsStarsky

To the OP... "same players" ?
Errr. olssen, Narsingh, Carroll?

It's just the internet, init.

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:29 - Jan 31 with 4809 viewsJackfath

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:28 - Jan 31 by Starsky

To the OP... "same players" ?
Errr. olssen, Narsingh, Carroll?

Indeed.

As an example FF.

Give it a rest FFS.

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:36 - Jan 31 with 4727 viewsItchySphincter

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:16 - Jan 31 by max936

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but had Clements been given the job instead we'd be on at least 7 or 9 more points for me.

As we would've if we hadn't got shot of Guidolin when we did. BB = Kevin Cullis.

Goals shipped on his watch could be the thing that takes us down.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:40 - Jan 31 with 4686 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The results under Clement's tenure have been good. As has the improvement of what were many of our weakest links this season (Fernandez, Mawson, Fer to name a few).

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:45 - Jan 31 with 4636 viewsTummer_from_Texas

In Fernandez' case, he'd been pretty awful towards the end with Guidolin too.

Maybe it has part to do with developing a more familiar partnership with Alfie.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:56 - Jan 31 with 4544 viewsbuilthjack

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:15 - Jan 31 by SgorioFruit

Both myself and Darran said to bring him in last summer. In fact we also said to bring him in before Guilolin was appointed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 06:55 - Feb 1 with 4249 viewsPURe_Evil

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:45 - Jan 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

In Fernandez' case, he'd been pretty awful towards the end with Guidolin too.

Maybe it has part to do with developing a more familiar partnership with Alfie.

He didn't get the chance with BB because he changed his back four nearly every game.
Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 07:00 - Feb 1 with 4223 viewsdobjack2

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:56 - Jan 31 by builthjack

Both myself and Darran said to bring him in last summer. In fact we also said to bring him in before Guilolin was appointed.

Guidolin was a quick and cheap option which meant that they didn't have the distraction of trying to appoint the right long term manager when the most important business in the summer was thrashing out the details of the share sale.
Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 07:01 - Feb 1 with 4218 viewsSTID2017

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:40 - Jan 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The results under Clement's tenure have been good. As has the improvement of what were many of our weakest links this season (Fernandez, Mawson, Fer to name a few).

Talk about understatement !
Prior to PC coming in I think it was 2 wins in 11 ?
Under PC (and I include Palace) we have had 3 out of 4
Results have been brilliant
9 points out of 12 have given us a chance we never had under BB

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 07:07 - Feb 1 with 4185 viewsGowerjack

Bradley was the worst manager I have ever seen us have both in terms of results and performance.

A truely awful appointment made only on the basis of his nationality.

A clueless f uckwit who would be world class if his talent matched his misplaced belief in his own ability.

Those responsible should hang their heads in shame.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 07:12 - Feb 1 with 4158 viewsJackfath

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 07:07 - Feb 1 by Gowerjack

Bradley was the worst manager I have ever seen us have both in terms of results and performance.

A clueless f uckwit who would be world class if his talent matched his misplaced belief in his own ability.

Well said my friend! Have an up arrow.

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 07:23 - Feb 1 with 4113 viewsBarrySwan

I must confess to having only seen the highlights of the game but presumably this would be the same statuesque FF who along with his central partner allowed Shane Long to stroll between them to leisurely pop the ball into the back of the net in his own time last night?

I do concede that he may have improved on his previous liability strewn form with us over the last season or two if the rest of his game reflected a hugely owed improvement.
Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 07:34 - Feb 1 with 4058 viewswaynekerr55

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 07:07 - Feb 1 by Gowerjack

Those responsible have neither conscience nor shame Mr The Gowerjack.

The sooner they're purged the better

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 07:38 - Feb 1 with 4042 viewsDyfnant

The only upside of Bob's tenure is that if they'd stuck with Guido through those winnable games in December and results hadn't picked up, Bob would've been appointed in January.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 07:48 - Feb 1 with 4008 viewsmax936

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:36 - Jan 31 by ItchySphincter

As we would've if we hadn't got shot of Guidolin when we did. BB = Kevin Cullis.

Goals shipped on his watch could be the thing that takes us down.

The Guidolin debacle was a gutless act that screamed of a decision made by the Yanks, utterly stupid decision considering that performances were improving, they hoped for the all American dream that turned into a fuking nightmare.

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 07:50 - Feb 1 with 4000 viewsmax936

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 23:56 - Jan 31 by builthjack

Nope I'm giving Daz the kudos for that one

Isn't it incredible how utterly shite Mr Bradley on 07:54 - Feb 1 with 3983 viewsBoot

Not just shite but a total embarrassment to our club!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024