Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Building Bridges 13:24 - Feb 15 with 14292 viewsSwansTrust

The Supporters Trust has further bolstered its presence within Swansea City Football Club...

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/02/15/building-bridges/

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Building Bridges on 21:15 - Feb 18 with 1367 viewsswancity

Building Bridges on 16:39 - Feb 18 by xmastree

i wonder how the old bill would react to a 999 call to say someone has altered the articles of a company. I guess arrest the caller for wasting police time. Its a civil matter not a criminal one.

Who said anything about a 999 call

And why are you trying to play down what was an almighty smash in the face of our supporters. A deceitful, greedy and selfish act and it's something that will be taken further I'm sure. Whether it's a civil action or a criminal act isn't yet clear but don't try to play down the scale of what the shithouses have done at our Club. Our Club. The coonts.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Building Bridges on 21:20 - Feb 18 with 1361 viewswaynekerr55

Building Bridges on 21:15 - Feb 18 by swancity

And why are you trying to play down what was an almighty smash in the face of our supporters. A deceitful, greedy and selfish act and it's something that will be taken further I'm sure. Whether it's a civil action or a criminal act isn't yet clear but don't try to play down the scale of what the shithouses have done at our Club. Our Club. The coonts.

Bravo sir.👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

If I could give 3000 up arrows I would!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Building Bridges on 21:20 - Feb 18 with 1361 viewsDarran

Building Bridges on 21:15 - Feb 18 by swancity

Fair play it's only taken a decade for you to make a decent post. 👏🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Building Bridges on 21:21 - Feb 18 with 1360 viewsswancity

Building Bridges on 21:20 - Feb 18 by Darran

Fair play it's only taken a decade for you to make a decent post. 👏🏻

Who the fool is Xmas fooking tree

Building Bridges on 21:26 - Feb 18 with 1348 viewsDarran

Building Bridges on 21:21 - Feb 18 by swancity

Waynekerr will tell you.

Building Bridges on 21:27 - Feb 18 with 1346 viewsmorningstar

Building Bridges on 20:38 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

We seem to attack fellow posters on here .

Few debates float above inevitBle abuse of a poster some dislike

We squabble and we re two faced

Our club s sale evidences this

Somehow , we have to keep this to drivel boards like this

Staying up this season would surpass anything previously even under St Michael

If we didn't 'attack' fellow posters then surely this, like any other MB would die a death! It's all part of the fun! Staying up, or winning the Champions league would make little difference. It's the internet!..............cvnt!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Building Bridges on 21:29 - Feb 18 with 1338 viewsswancity

Building Bridges on 21:26 - Feb 18 by Darran

Waynekerr will tell you.

Must be one of the sell outs by the sound of it the way he's trying to deflect any blame away.

Supporters Trust: about time you sorted this mess out. At least go for the jugular once you have received guidance or had it confirmed. But don't dally. Or build bridges.

Building Bridges on 21:40 - Feb 18 with 1311 viewsxmastree

Building Bridges on 21:21 - Feb 18 by swancity

Who are you pal ?.

All i tried to point out was that the blame for the changing of the articles can only be laid on directors of that company at the time. Companies house showed that there were in fact 3 directors of the company.
The police/ law cant go after people that werent involved in that company. I was merely asking loyal who he thought could be implecated as i dont think he really knew.
Login to get fewer ads

Building Bridges on 21:43 - Feb 18 with 1305 viewsswancity

Building Bridges on 21:40 - Feb 18 by xmastree

Who are you pal ?.

All i tried to point out was that the blame for the changing of the articles can only be laid on directors of that company at the time. Companies house showed that there were in fact 3 directors of the company.
The police/ law cant go after people that werent involved in that company. I was merely asking loyal who he thought could be implecated as i dont think he really knew.

There's a lot more to it all than that Pal.
That's the tip of an ugly deceitful greedy iceberg.
Anyway who the fook are you PAL

Building Bridges on 21:43 - Feb 18 with 1301 viewsmorningstar

Building Bridges on 21:29 - Feb 18 by swancity

Must be one of the sell outs by the sound of it the way he's trying to deflect any blame away.

Supporters Trust: about time you sorted this mess out. At least go for the jugular once you have received guidance or had it confirmed. But don't dally. Or build bridges.

What would be your ideal scenario and conclusion to it?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Building Bridges on 21:44 - Feb 18 with 1297 viewsNeathJack

Who are you pal ?.

What about the blame for not adhering to the original articles?
Building Bridges on 21:48 - Feb 18 with 1283 viewsswancity

Building Bridges on 21:43 - Feb 18 by morningstar

What would be your ideal scenario and conclusion to it?

Largely depends on the legal position. And what finally have 'our'legal side have recommended

But ideal conclusion? To get rid of the previous owners completely from the Club and a new group of fans working alongside our current owners, with the 21% share intact.

Asking a big much? Possibly but I'd like to see the Trust get stuck in now. Enough fannying around. Go for it.

Building Bridges on 21:53 - Feb 18 with 1274 viewsmonmouth

Building Bridges on 21:44 - Feb 18 by NeathJack

Before he says, him being inthe know and all that, it was a shareholders agreement not articles, but would probably be held as valid due to Jenkins panicked efforts to try and bully the trust into signing away and relinquishing their rights under it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Building Bridges on 21:58 - Feb 18 with 1258 viewsmonmouth

Building Bridges on 21:48 - Feb 18 by swancity

Largely depends on the legal position. And what finally have 'our'legal side have recommended

But ideal conclusion? To get rid of the previous owners completely from the Club and a new group of fans working alongside our current owners, with the 21% share intact.

Asking a big much? Possibly but I'd like to see the Trust get stuck in now. Enough fannying around. Go for it.

Well, if we're talking dream outcomes, I'd like to see severe financial penalties for all the sellouts, to the tune of the difference in theoretical value of a current arms length transaction value of the Trusts shares (possibly what Kaplan and Levien would offer now), versus the value of the same holding at the price paid to the sellouts. Making good those millions plus costs, out of their own pockets, without the trust having to sell a single share would do nicely.

Oh, plus a fine and criminal record for anyone that broke corporate law.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 21:59]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Building Bridges on 22:06 - Feb 18 with 1238 viewsxmastree

Building Bridges on 21:44 - Feb 18 by NeathJack

I havent looked at them so i dont know what they said. I guess they were just standard company articles. This thread was about changing them which happened on the 4th august. Ive just clicked the link and looked at the info . When they were changed there were three directors. Alarmingly before that there were only 2 directors. Jenkins and katzen. !!!
Lets not get confused here. Directors of the football club company were not necessarily directors of the company where the articles where changed which was the holding company.

And yes i do know some board members but what that has to do with the facts recorded at companies house is beyond me.. I have always said that i know them
Building Bridges on 22:09 - Feb 18 with 1233 viewsNeathJack

Building Bridges on 22:06 - Feb 18 by xmastree

I havent looked at them so i dont know what they said. I guess they were just standard company articles. This thread was about changing them which happened on the 4th august. Ive just clicked the link and looked at the info . When they were changed there were three directors. Alarmingly before that there were only 2 directors. Jenkins and katzen. !!!
Lets not get confused here. Directors of the football club company were not necessarily directors of the company where the articles where changed which was the holding company.

And yes i do know some board members but what that has to do with the facts recorded at companies house is beyond me.. I have always said that i know them

You know some board members, or some former board members?

"I havent looked at them so i dont know what they said. I guess they were just standard company articles."

Aye, ok
Building Bridges on 22:18 - Feb 18 with 1216 viewswaynekerr55

Building Bridges on 22:06 - Feb 18 by xmastree

Serious questions, not that I expect a serious answer given that some of my posts have been a bit close to the bone with regards you.

Have any of your buddies expressed any remorse about what they've done?
Do any of them not understand why there's anger?
Why didn't they just say that they wanted out?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Building Bridges on 22:25 - Feb 18 with 1198 viewsxmastree

Building Bridges on 22:09 - Feb 18 by NeathJack

You know some board members, or some former board members?

"I havent looked at them so i dont know what they said. I guess they were just standard company articles."

Aye, ok

Why would i have looked at the articles of the company ? i havent looked at the previous ones or the new ones. Best of luck to you if u want to get bored and want to read them . I just clicked the link to companies house that showed when they were changed which is what this is about.

As to the board. Should we be exact about this ? According to companies house prior to sale of shares it was huw jenkins and brian katzen. After sale of shares it was levien, kaplan and jenkins. Then the the articles were changed and morgan joined the board. So on that basis i know some board members and a former board member. Ok with you ?
Building Bridges on 22:32 - Feb 18 with 1180 viewsxmastree

Building Bridges on 22:18 - Feb 18 by waynekerr55

Serious questions, not that I expect a serious answer given that some of my posts have been a bit close to the bone with regards you.

None of your comments have been close to the bone. You dont know me and i have no interest in knowing you so dont worry yourself in that respect.
Building Bridges on 22:35 - Feb 18 with 1171 viewsswancity

Building Bridges on 22:18 - Feb 18 by waynekerr55

Some good points not which the slippery fooker is going to avoid no doubt

Building Bridges on 22:42 - Feb 18 with 1151 viewsDarran

Building Bridges on 22:32 - Feb 18 by xmastree

None of your comments have been close to the bone. You dont know me and i have no interest in knowing you so dont worry yourself in that respect.

You're not going to answer him then?

Building Bridges on 22:52 - Feb 18 with 1137 viewsLoyal

Who are you pal ?.

I'm happy to believe the information from qualified law folk consulted by the trust with all due respects. And that information states criminal offence has been committed. As for who should be dealt with, when, why or whatever that's a matter for the law, not me. However I get the feeeling you are very close to matters. Not that I care.

Edit

But you clearly do. And your attempt to point score against me for no apparent reason has seen you hung out to dry in my absence. Rule one here 'pal' is when you have the urge to bang your gums bring some chalk and a board with you 👍
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 22:59]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Building Bridges on 23:01 - Feb 18 with 1125 viewsLoyal

Building Bridges on 20:04 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

Old bill have enough on their plates

Yeah, let's not let a crime get in the way ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Building Bridges on 23:09 - Feb 18 with 1108 viewsexiledclaseboy

Building Bridges on 22:52 - Feb 18 by Loyal

I'm happy to believe the information from qualified law folk consulted by the trust with all due respects. And that information states criminal offence has been committed. As for who should be dealt with, when, why or whatever that's a matter for the law, not me. However I get the feeeling you are very close to matters. Not that I care.

Edit

But you clearly do. And your attempt to point score against me for no apparent reason has seen you hung out to dry in my absence. Rule one here 'pal' is when you have the urge to bang your gums bring some chalk and a board with you 👍

Last sentence made me chuckle.

Poll: Tory leader

Building Bridges on 23:12 - Feb 18 with 1103 viewsxmastree

Building Bridges on 22:52 - Feb 18 by Loyal

Edit

Attempt to point score. Of come on !. I just asked you who are the alledged criminals. You didnt answer so i checked companies house via the link given and gave my thoughts.

Ux said a criminal offence. The offence being ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024