Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
president trump's press conference. 19:24 - Feb 17 with 13229 viewsexiledclaseboy

If you're ever feeling blue, watch this. In parts it's comedy gold and will cheer you right up.

Then of course you remember that this dribbling halfwit is running the most powerful country on earth, or at least making a feeble attempt at it, and it's less funny.

FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!! FAKE NEWS!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/feb/17/donald-trumps-press-confer

Poll: Tory leader

president trump's press conference. on 20:04 - Feb 17 with 3514 viewsSnakePlissken

Never really new anything about trump before the last few years, now in thinking of getting a tattoo of him. He's awesome
president trump's press conference. on 20:44 - Feb 17 with 3475 viewsDr_Winston

He's madder than a bag of badgers and I'd be amazed if he's still President in six months time. Either through impeachement or if he decides to just f*ck the job off. Not sure which one is most likely at this point.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

president trump's press conference. on 21:06 - Feb 17 with 3447 viewslondonlisa2001

I thought after watching it last night that it's apparent that he is utterly out of his depth and possibly unhinged.

Who would have thought it?

It's like Bradley being appointed Swans manager.
president trump's press conference. on 21:20 - Feb 17 with 3423 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

president trump's press conference. on 21:06 - Feb 17 by londonlisa2001

I thought after watching it last night that it's apparent that he is utterly out of his depth and possibly unhinged.

Who would have thought it?

It's like Bradley being appointed Swans manager.

The alternative was a person who had proven to be out of her depth in a lesser role.

Lets hope the candidates in four years time are sensible.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

president trump's press conference. on 21:26 - Feb 17 with 3419 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 21:20 - Feb 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The alternative was a person who had proven to be out of her depth in a lesser role.

Lets hope the candidates in four years time are sensible.

No Dwight - the alternative was someone who had been a senator for 8 years and Secretary of State for 5 years. With degrees from Yale and Wellesley.

She was immensely qualified.

I don't particularly like her, but only a true idiot would believe her and Trump equally sensible candidates.

And you have already expressed your desire for Trump for a second term, so please don't pretend otherwise.
president trump's press conference. on 22:44 - Feb 17 with 3357 viewsClinton

he claimed he had the biggest electoral college victory since Reagan and it just wasn't true.
Bit worrying that the President just made such an error. We depend on the US for our security, it's worrying he makes mistakes like that.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

president trump's press conference. on 22:51 - Feb 17 with 3341 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

president trump's press conference. on 21:26 - Feb 17 by londonlisa2001

No Dwight - the alternative was someone who had been a senator for 8 years and Secretary of State for 5 years. With degrees from Yale and Wellesley.

She was immensely qualified.

I don't particularly like her, but only a true idiot would believe her and Trump equally sensible candidates.

And you have already expressed your desire for Trump for a second term, so please don't pretend otherwise.

All that experience, two excellent degrees, yet she felt she could not even handle a small number of debates against President Trump without rigging them, receiving the questions days in advance.

One of many scandalous incidents from her extensive career that made it painfully obvious to some that President Trump was going to win the election comfortably.

My desire is for a republican second term. That may change if the democrats manage to to repel the extremist groups that are rapidly taking over their party. Unfortunately I feel they will only turn more extreme and it will result in an even larger margin of victory for the republicans in four years time.

president trump's press conference. on 23:09 - Feb 17 with 3312 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 22:51 - Feb 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

All that experience, two excellent degrees, yet she felt she could not even handle a small number of debates against President Trump without rigging them, receiving the questions days in advance.

One of many scandalous incidents from her extensive career that made it painfully obvious to some that President Trump was going to win the election comfortably.

My desire is for a republican second term. That may change if the democrats manage to to repel the extremist groups that are rapidly taking over their party. Unfortunately I feel they will only turn more extreme and it will result in an even larger margin of victory for the republicans in four years time.

She had 3 million more votes than Trump.

And the republicans aren't extremist at all of course.

Snigger.
Login to get fewer ads

president trump's press conference. on 23:10 - Feb 17 with 3309 viewsDarran

president trump's press conference. on 23:09 - Feb 17 by londonlisa2001

Snigger.

This more votes thingy has been done on here over and over again and it's pathetic.

He 'WON' the fuçking election.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

president trump's press conference. on 23:17 - Feb 17 with 3298 viewsBanosswan

Brexit!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

president trump's press conference. on 23:26 - Feb 17 with 3281 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 23:10 - Feb 17 by Darran

This more votes thingy has been done on here over and over again and it's pathetic.

Yes, he did.

But any argument such as the one Dwight made is instantly made invalid by the fact that she had more votes.

The irony of his namesake being refused entry into the States because of Trumpie's little ban is quite something of course.
president trump's press conference. on 23:28 - Feb 17 with 3276 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

president trump's press conference. on 23:09 - Feb 17 by londonlisa2001

Snigger.

I am unsure of your point regarding how many more votes Clinton received. UKIP had the same share of the vote in the 2015 general election as the SNP and Liberal Democrats combined. Yet UKIP won just one seat whilst the SNP and Liberal Democrats won 64.

Few outside of the UKIP camp cried and whined about that. I personally am very happy that they have such a minor representation in parliament. I do not believe a handful of cities or counties should have the power to decide an entire countries election.

Of course republicans have extremists too. I was much younger and did not have as much as interest as I do now in previous elections, however I do not recall mass riots when Mitt Romney lost four years ago. I do not recall thousands of students rampaging through universities, assaulting innocent people and causing millions of dollars of damage. I do not recall riots designed to prevent persons from speaking at events just because they support the other candidate.

The left is certainly home to much more pressing domestic extremism than I can ever remember. I suspect it will find its way over to the U.K too when Prime Minister May wins by a landslide whenever the next election is (assuming Corbyn is still the opposition leader).

president trump's press conference. on 23:32 - Feb 17 with 3263 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

president trump's press conference. on 23:26 - Feb 17 by londonlisa2001

Yes, he did.

But any argument such as the one Dwight made is instantly made invalid by the fact that she had more votes.

The irony of his namesake being refused entry into the States because of Trumpie's little ban is quite something of course.

Dwight Yorke was not refused entry because of President Trump's travel ban. Unless I was watching fake news a few days ago, I believe his ban was suspended?

Here is a quote from The Independent;

"However, Yorke is more likely to have been affected by changes which were made by the Obama administration and came into effect last year.

The Visa Waiver Program, which allows citizens of certain countries to enter the United States without a visa, was amended in January 2016 to exclude those who had travelled to Iran, Iraq, Syria and Sudan within the previous five years.

Trump’s controversial ‘travel ban’ was temporarily suspended by a federal judge earlier this month."

So it is Obama's travel restrictions that have prevented Dwight Yorke's entry into America. Of course, blaming it on President Trump fits the narrative so I suspect that quote will not make many headlines.

president trump's press conference. on 23:38 - Feb 17 with 3256 viewsDarran

president trump's press conference. on 23:32 - Feb 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Dwight Yorke was not refused entry because of President Trump's travel ban. Unless I was watching fake news a few days ago, I believe his ban was suspended?

Here is a quote from The Independent;

"However, Yorke is more likely to have been affected by changes which were made by the Obama administration and came into effect last year.

The Visa Waiver Program, which allows citizens of certain countries to enter the United States without a visa, was amended in January 2016 to exclude those who had travelled to Iran, Iraq, Syria and Sudan within the previous five years.

Trump’s controversial ‘travel ban’ was temporarily suspended by a federal judge earlier this month."

So it is Obama's travel restrictions that have prevented Dwight Yorke's entry into America. Of course, blaming it on President Trump fits the narrative so I suspect that quote will not make many headlines.

It was reported in several newspapers that they were the rules Obama put in place too.

president trump's press conference. on 23:41 - Feb 17 with 3248 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 23:28 - Feb 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am unsure of your point regarding how many more votes Clinton received. UKIP had the same share of the vote in the 2015 general election as the SNP and Liberal Democrats combined. Yet UKIP won just one seat whilst the SNP and Liberal Democrats won 64.

Few outside of the UKIP camp cried and whined about that. I personally am very happy that they have such a minor representation in parliament. I do not believe a handful of cities or counties should have the power to decide an entire countries election.

Of course republicans have extremists too. I was much younger and did not have as much as interest as I do now in previous elections, however I do not recall mass riots when Mitt Romney lost four years ago. I do not recall thousands of students rampaging through universities, assaulting innocent people and causing millions of dollars of damage. I do not recall riots designed to prevent persons from speaking at events just because they support the other candidate.

The left is certainly home to much more pressing domestic extremism than I can ever remember. I suspect it will find its way over to the U.K too when Prime Minister May wins by a landslide whenever the next election is (assuming Corbyn is still the opposition leader).

Any comment that references a prediction of the result based on popularity of position is invalidated by Clinton winning more votes.

Your point about the SNP is invalidated by you ignoring the number of seats they stood in. Their share over the UK population is irrelevant.

Again, I can only assume you are trolling. Yawn.
president trump's press conference. on 23:43 - Feb 17 with 3240 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

president trump's press conference. on 23:38 - Feb 17 by Darran

It was reported in several newspapers that they were the rules Obama put in place too.

Unfortunately even intelligent people such as Lisa can fall victim to believing fake news.

Although, Lisa is aware of the suspension of President Trump's temporary travel ban, so why did she post that it was that travel ban that prevented Dwight Yorke's entry into America?

I believe many intelligent people have been brainwashed into disregarding logic and instead spouting the first thing that comes to mind that fits the narrative that most media outlets have been pushing for months regarding President Trump.

president trump's press conference. on 23:51 - Feb 17 with 3211 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 23:43 - Feb 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Unfortunately even intelligent people such as Lisa can fall victim to believing fake news.

Although, Lisa is aware of the suspension of President Trump's temporary travel ban, so why did she post that it was that travel ban that prevented Dwight Yorke's entry into America?

I believe many intelligent people have been brainwashed into disregarding logic and instead spouting the first thing that comes to mind that fits the narrative that most media outlets have been pushing for months regarding President Trump.

I'm not believing any fake news.

I heard Dwight Yorke say he'd been denied entry because he'd been to Iran. If it was because he didn't have a visa, he didn't mention that (or it was edited out). I heard it in passing and not on the news, but on talksport when in the car earlier.

I also didn't know whether it was recent or a few weeks ago. if he didn't have the visa he needed then it's fair enough that he was prevented entry. Same as I would be without a visa.

On the wider point, no media were pushing anything about that press conferences yesterday. We all heard him. In person. No spin. And he is deranged and utterly out of his depth. Failure to admit that by even the most ardent supporter is ridiculous.
president trump's press conference. on 23:58 - Feb 17 with 3192 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

president trump's press conference. on 23:51 - Feb 17 by londonlisa2001

I'm not believing any fake news.

I heard Dwight Yorke say he'd been denied entry because he'd been to Iran. If it was because he didn't have a visa, he didn't mention that (or it was edited out). I heard it in passing and not on the news, but on talksport when in the car earlier.

I also didn't know whether it was recent or a few weeks ago. if he didn't have the visa he needed then it's fair enough that he was prevented entry. Same as I would be without a visa.

On the wider point, no media were pushing anything about that press conferences yesterday. We all heard him. In person. No spin. And he is deranged and utterly out of his depth. Failure to admit that by even the most ardent supporter is ridiculous.

He may well be out of his depth. However judging that on one press conference is a stretch. Personally I'd rather judge a countries leader after a longer period of time and base my decision on information such whether the number of unemployed has risen, if poverty levels have risen, how businesses are faring etc.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2017 23:59]

president trump's press conference. on 00:06 - Feb 18 with 3179 viewsDarran

president trump's press conference. on 23:43 - Feb 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Very well said my friend.

president trump's press conference. on 00:08 - Feb 18 with 3177 viewsJack_Meoff

Trump's consummate diplomacy is swiftly becoming the stuff of legend. Skip to 0.39 to avoid the ad.

[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 0:10]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

president trump's press conference. on 00:43 - Feb 18 with 3115 viewsnice_to_michu

"Trump is so cool, can't get over how hilarious he is! The way he makes fun of those politically correct snowflakes makes me feel warm inside.

I pour liberal tears on my cornflakes!"
president trump's press conference. on 01:32 - Feb 18 with 3086 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

president trump's press conference. on 00:43 - Feb 18 by nice_to_michu

"Trump is so cool, can't get over how hilarious he is! The way he makes fun of those politically correct snowflakes makes me feel warm inside.

I pour liberal tears on my cornflakes!"

Who are you quoting?

president trump's press conference. on 05:52 - Feb 18 with 3055 viewsstAteSwan

president trump's press conference. on 23:58 - Feb 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He may well be out of his depth. However judging that on one press conference is a stretch. Personally I'd rather judge a countries leader after a longer period of time and base my decision on information such whether the number of unemployed has risen, if poverty levels have risen, how businesses are faring etc.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2017 23:59]

He's out of his depth. Like most sensible people in this country could have said long ago. Unfortunately, Clinton's own screw ups led to only 50 percent of eligible voters even bothering to go to the polls.

Normally, I'd just sit back and laugh and enjoy the show for 4 years, but I keep forgetting that Trump has the nuclear launch codes, and he's not afraid to use them.
president trump's press conference. on 06:06 - Feb 18 with 3050 viewsTummer_from_Texas

president trump's press conference. on 23:10 - Feb 17 by Darran

She won California by 5 million votes. He didn't spend 1 second campaigning there, because it would have been worth the same number of electoral votes if she had won it by 1 vote.

That's called an intelligent campaign strategy, and now those hypocrites who-pre election-made such a massive issue out of whether Trump would accept the election results are still crying about the popular vote. Irony defined.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 6:27]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

president trump's press conference. on 09:11 - Feb 18 with 2963 viewsdickythorpe

I watched a bit of that Last Leg programme on C4 last night, can't believe Trump said "I'm going to stop crime"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024