Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action 14:50 - Feb 21 with 18779 viewsTheResurrection

Lets get an idea from us fans in general as to the last 6 months or so. A 6 months that's seen us bought out by the Americans in a deal where the old owners sold their souls and us down the river.

We all know they did their best to keep the Trust away from discussions and tried wilfully to get the Trust to sign a legal document stating the old regime's Shareholders Agreement practically meant nothing.

Since then the Trust have parted company with their Supporters Director and Vice Chairman and have been threatening legal action throughout the whole time, also stating on many an occasion that "this can't go on much longer"

As we are now aware from recent statements the Trust feel they are "building bridges" and getting somewhere with the new regime. Do we think this is the right course of action and to trust the new American owners and the remaining old Directors, bearing in mind all that's gone on?

What do the fans think?

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 14:58]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 16:28 - Mar 2 with 1140 viewsTheResurrection

Is someone from the Trust able to reply to the above please?

Thanks

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 22:05 - Mar 2 with 1069 viewsxmastree

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 13:34 - Mar 2 by QJumpingJack

Back to the original topic.

Can the Trust confirm if they have requested the Minutes from the board meetings from January 15 through to September 2016?

And are they able to do the same for Swansea City 2002 Limited now that they are represented on the board?

It may answer quite a few questions.

Im not understanding this. They are shareholders and have a director on the board. In most board meetings the first thing on the agenda is to agree the previous meetings minutes. Surely they don't need to ask for them... They already have them.

As for 2002 board minutes. Previouly only 2 directors according to companies house. Jenkins and katzen. I really cant see them being very long
Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 22:28 - Mar 2 with 1038 viewswaynekerr55

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 22:05 - Mar 2 by xmastree

Im not understanding this. They are shareholders and have a director on the board. In most board meetings the first thing on the agenda is to agree the previous meetings minutes. Surely they don't need to ask for them... They already have them.

As for 2002 board minutes. Previouly only 2 directors according to companies house. Jenkins and katzen. I really cant see them being very long

The plot thickens...

Perhaps the question would be "can the trust share these minutes (bar commercially sensitive info) to the membership"?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 22:41 - Mar 2 with 1018 viewsxmastree

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 22:28 - Mar 2 by waynekerr55

The plot thickens...

Perhaps the question would be "can the trust share these minutes (bar commercially sensitive info) to the membership"?

I'm not sure wayne. All i was pointing out was i would think they had the minutes so had no need to ask for them as was alluded to earlier.
The 2002 company however holds the key and the trust did not have a director on that board. It seems neither did most shareholders.
Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 23:12 - Mar 2 with 986 viewsskippyjack

You should read my posts.. it should be the end of it.

The Trust need to find an investor willing to buy shares.. who can compete with the Americans.. 21% = 21 million.. because I can only see the Americans slowly crippling our %.. but I'm not sure if anyone is willing to buy 21%.. other clubs have managed it.. 21 million is more than enough for a League One.. Lower end Championship side..

10,000+ gates...

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 03:21 - Mar 3 with 948 viewsLoyal

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 22:05 - Mar 2 by xmastree

Jenkins is definitely taller than JVZ.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 07:25 - Mar 3 with 909 viewswaynekerr55

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 22:41 - Mar 2 by xmastree

I'm not sure wayne. All i was pointing out was i would think they had the minutes so had no need to ask for them as was alluded to earlier.
The 2002 company however holds the key and the trust did not have a director on that board. It seems neither did most shareholders.

An oversight which helped cause this situation.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 12:14 - Mar 3 with 846 viewsTheResurrection

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 22:28 - Mar 2 by waynekerr55

The plot thickens...

Godden, Sumbler,

Firstly, neither of you have responded to the above query, secondly can the membership be granted access to Board minutes taken?

Login to get fewer ads

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 12:33 - Mar 3 with 831 viewstomdickharry

If the Trust follow the legal action path then many if not all of the questions posed in this thread would have to be answered in the comfort of the public domain,that of course is if they are put and any hearing would not be closed.
Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 13:10 - Mar 3 with 809 viewsTheResurrection

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 12:33 - Mar 3 by tomdickharry

If the Trust follow the legal action path then many if not all of the questions posed in this thread would have to be answered in the comfort of the public domain,that of course is if they are put and any hearing would not be closed.

Is this what the Trust are afraid of?

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 17:15 - Mar 6 with 794 viewsswancity

Any news please gentlemen or has it been decided to forgive and forget now that we seem to have got our mojo back on the pitch? If the Trust decide to sit back and do nothing at all other than build bridges it may be a good idea for you to stand down or disband the Trust as it will be serving virtually no purpose whatsoever. You have to challenge this, if indeed the legal advice indicates that. I suspect that it will.

So, what's the latest?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 17:26 - Mar 6 with 770 viewsvetchonian

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 17:15 - Mar 6 by swancity

Any news please gentlemen or has it been decided to forgive and forget now that we seem to have got our mojo back on the pitch? If the Trust decide to sit back and do nothing at all other than build bridges it may be a good idea for you to stand down or disband the Trust as it will be serving virtually no purpose whatsoever. You have to challenge this, if indeed the legal advice indicates that. I suspect that it will.

So, what's the latest?

I think Phil S has given the answer to your question on page 8 of this thread

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 17:31 - Mar 6 with 757 viewsswancity

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 17:26 - Mar 6 by vetchonian

I think Phil S has given the answer to your question on page 8 of this thread

I read that at the time which was a week ago. Since then the Trust Solicitor has met with the QC.that was an important meeting. So I'm asking what's being done now if that's ok with you.
👍

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 17:38 - Mar 6 with 743 viewsvetchonian

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 17:31 - Mar 6 by swancity

I read that at the time which was a week ago. Since then the Trust Solicitor has met with the QC.that was an important meeting. So I'm asking what's being done now if that's ok with you.
👍

sorry to be pedantic but Phils post was less than 7 days ago...posted 7.45pm last Tuesday.
The meeting may not have been until last Friday, then DL would need to feedback to the Trust board so there have been less than 7 days since PS statement!
Lets hope we will hear by the end of the week.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 09:13 - Mar 7 with 647 viewsShaky

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 17:38 - Mar 6 by vetchonian

sorry to be pedantic but Phils post was less than 7 days ago...posted 7.45pm last Tuesday.
The meeting may not have been until last Friday, then DL would need to feedback to the Trust board so there have been less than 7 days since PS statement!
Lets hope we will hear by the end of the week.

Right, but there was seemingly a Trust board meeting yesterday, where some kind of preliminary response should have been on the agenda.

Anything to report?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 12:23 - Mar 30 with 530 viewsDafyddHuw

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 09:13 - Mar 7 by Shaky

Right, but there was seemingly a Trust board meeting yesterday, where some kind of preliminary response should have been on the agenda.

Anything to report?

Bump - "yesterday" being March 6th
Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 15:40 - Mar 30 with 472 viewsShaky

Build Bridges with Americans/Sell Outs or Respectfully Proceed with Legal Action on 12:23 - Mar 30 by DafyddHuw

Bump - "yesterday" being March 6th

Nothing is going to happen until that fans' forum next week.

Heaven forfend the Trust should do anyhing to displease the American overlords.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024