Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My "host" is back in business, you'll appreciate Dav's Stats for this week 20:52 - Mar 4 with 749 viewsDavillin

The link works.

http://www.davillin.info/DavsStats16-17.html

All of the stats look a lot better, but the "4 seasons" one is very encouraging. You can see it in full size at the link, above.

[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 23:55]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

My "host" is back in business, you'll appreciate Dav's Stats for this week on 08:47 - Mar 5 with 614 viewsbarry_island

Cheers Dav, we're back on the same points as last season at this juncture. The last time we were at the same level as any of the last 3 seasons was after 4 games. The graph also shows what we can all see on the pitch since PC took over, we now have a team.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

My "host" is back in business, you'll appreciate Dav's Stats for this week on 10:19 - Mar 5 with 578 viewsProfessor

Also suggests under PC (on current form) we would be a 60+ points team-challenging for `Europa league. Three more wins may be enough now, but no reason not to push on either.
My "host" is back in business, you'll appreciate Dav's Stats for this week on 10:51 - Mar 5 with 562 viewsDafyddHuw

Well done Dav, thanks for all the hard work.

Glad you decided not to leave us after all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024