Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Statement 20:42 - Apr 11 with 31912 viewsmonmouth

Good!!!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trust Statement on 21:41 - Apr 11 with 2468 viewsLandore_Jack

The Americans must have been aware of the "right of first refusal" clause.

#backtojack

Trust Statement on 21:42 - Apr 11 with 2429 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

These public spats are getting tedious. Until a judge rules in our favour in court then statements like this mean little. I am not sure why we are waiting until the end of the season anyway. If action is taken then it will likely drag on well into next season, maybe the one beyond that too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Trust Statement on 21:44 - Apr 11 with 2425 viewspencoedjack

Trust Statement on 21:36 - Apr 11 by Private_Partz

Maybe yet another apology will be forthcoming. ;-)
It really does make you wonder what sort of discussions have taken place between the sellouts and the Yanks, in confunction with their legal eagles, in relation to the original SHA.
If this document is legally binding then it is going to be one unholy mess to unpick imho.
At least it will make for an entertaining close season.....

September 2017

' due to legal issues we have been unable to add to the squad for the upcoming season in the championship

We tried our best to keep Gylfi Llorente Mawson & Fab but they choose to move on '
Trust Statement on 21:46 - Apr 11 with 2398 viewsPozuelosSideys

So what happens now then?

If this goes the legal route and indviduals are proven to be have been dishonest, what are the potential outcomes? I get that people will be "hung out to dry" etc etc.. but realistically, where could SCFC find themselves in 12, 18, 24 months time?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Trust Statement on 21:49 - Apr 11 with 2351 viewsNookiejack

The Yank's lawyers must really be incredibly incompetent.

They surely must have met with Yank's before the Trust Forum to brief them - what to say and what not to say there.

If they allowed the Yanks to say that they were not aware of the shareholders agreement - when they were actually sent it by the Trust - then they must be truly incompetent.
Trust Statement on 21:51 - Apr 11 with 2333 viewsTheResurrection

Always good to issue a statement quickly to pour cold water on any flames being fanned. Good work.

This looks like it's going to rumble on and be played out in the public eye. The Trust have a tendency to wait for an action before reacting. It would be nice for them to start driving the bus from now and take the game to the Americans.

This has gone on too long.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Trust Statement on 21:54 - Apr 11 with 2303 viewsOldjack

Trust Statement on 21:49 - Apr 11 by Nookiejack

The Yank's lawyers must really be incredibly incompetent.

They surely must have met with Yank's before the Trust Forum to brief them - what to say and what not to say there.

If they allowed the Yanks to say that they were not aware of the shareholders agreement - when they were actually sent it by the Trust - then they must be truly incompetent.

I hope it was delivered by recoded delivery

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Trust Statement on 21:57 - Apr 11 with 2267 viewsNeathJack

Trust Statement on 21:51 - Apr 11 by TheResurrection

Always good to issue a statement quickly to pour cold water on any flames being fanned. Good work.

This looks like it's going to rumble on and be played out in the public eye. The Trust have a tendency to wait for an action before reacting. It would be nice for them to start driving the bus from now and take the game to the Americans.

This has gone on too long.

"As previously noted, we have agreed with the majority shareholders to postpone any further review and actions regarding our shareholding position until the end of the season. This is solely to ensure the club’s focus is totally on the playing side and ensuring every effort is made to secure our Premier League status for another season; however it is important that we address the issues that have been raised at the Fans Forum, to ensure our members have clarity on previous events."

Which is of course the absolutely correct way to go about this.
Login to get fewer ads

Trust Statement on 22:00 - Apr 11 with 2222 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on 21:57 - Apr 11 by NeathJack

"As previously noted, we have agreed with the majority shareholders to postpone any further review and actions regarding our shareholding position until the end of the season. This is solely to ensure the club’s focus is totally on the playing side and ensuring every effort is made to secure our Premier League status for another season; however it is important that we address the issues that have been raised at the Fans Forum, to ensure our members have clarity on previous events."

Which is of course the absolutely correct way to go about this.

Yes indeed but only because this has been left to so late in the season. Phil Sumbler on here back in November said it couldn't go on much longer. We'll have to wait and see how this pans out and what else there is to come out, of course, but we need to take the lead from now and stand up and show some balls.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Trust Statement on 22:02 - Apr 11 with 2200 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on 22:00 - Apr 11 by TheResurrection

Yes indeed but only because this has been left to so late in the season. Phil Sumbler on here back in November said it couldn't go on much longer. We'll have to wait and see how this pans out and what else there is to come out, of course, but we need to take the lead from now and stand up and show some balls.

Anything to say about my campaign Sonny?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Statement on 22:03 - Apr 11 with 2190 viewsNeathJack

Trust Statement on 22:00 - Apr 11 by TheResurrection

I've no doubt that once our fate is determined, the decisive moves will be made.
Trust Statement on 22:06 - Apr 11 with 2150 viewslonglostjack

Agreed. Sleep tight sellouts.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trust Statement on 22:18 - Apr 11 with 2063 viewsjack2jack

Trust Statement on 22:03 - Apr 11 by NeathJack

I've no doubt that once our fate is determined, the decisive moves will be made.

I just wonder if there was some relegation clause within the contract as a get out clause for the new owners, maybe not as there is in the region of £90 million awaiting as a result of our possible demise to the championship,who knows,i fear that this could end up a real car crash. Whatever happens the new owners have lost any credibility,as has the previous encumbants.All this pony about,doing what's best, it's all bollox, we'll dissappear into oblivion.
I'm done my head hurts!
Trust Statement on 22:27 - Apr 11 with 2010 viewsLoyal

Trust Statement on 20:52 - Apr 11 by pencoedjack

Our club is rotten to the core

Seems ex / current owners are lying t wats

Am I right to assume that levein and Kaplan, Dineen, Jenkins etc have all lied ?

Sorry tongue in cheek 😂👍
[Post edited 11 Apr 2017 22:31]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trust Statement on 22:28 - Apr 11 with 2002 viewswaynekerr55

Trust Statement on 22:06 - Apr 11 by longlostjack

Agreed. Sleep tight sellouts.

Un.
Lucky.
C*nts.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Trust Statement on 22:31 - Apr 11 with 1973 viewsLoyal

Trust Statement on 21:42 - Apr 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

These public spats are getting tedious. Until a judge rules in our favour in court then statements like this mean little. I am not sure why we are waiting until the end of the season anyway. If action is taken then it will likely drag on well into next season, maybe the one beyond that too.

What do you mean they mean little, you've been banging on about them not saying anything and when they do you say this.
What do you want pal ? Seriuosly, what the fck is your utopia ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trust Statement on 22:31 - Apr 11 with 1965 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What a f@ckin mess .

Clubs imploding from the inside out

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Trust Statement on 22:32 - Apr 11 with 1948 viewswaynekerr55

Trust Statement on 22:31 - Apr 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

What a f@ckin mess .

Needs to be done Tommy IMO.

F*ck them. Hang them out to dry and rebuild.

Trust Statement on 22:35 - Apr 11 with 1924 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Trust Statement on 22:32 - Apr 11 by waynekerr55

Needs to be done Tommy IMO.

F*ck them. Hang them out to dry and rebuild.

Sadly I agree

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Trust Statement on 22:37 - Apr 11 with 1906 viewsmonmouth

Trust Statement on 22:31 - Apr 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

What a f@ckin mess .

That's surely the definition of exploding Tom?
I know, I know, sorry.

Anyway model club, give that man an OBE. Cvnt Cvntkins OBE.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trust Statement on 22:45 - Apr 11 with 1841 viewsLandore_Jack

What is the worst case scenario for the selling shareholders if they are found guilty?

#backtojack

Trust Statement on 22:47 - Apr 11 with 1822 viewswaynekerr55

Trust Statement on 22:45 - Apr 11 by Landore_Jack

What is the worst case scenario for the selling shareholders if they are found guilty?

Unsure - one for the more legal amongst us...

Does "caveat emptor" apply here? They could get away with it scott free, or they could end up with the Americans chasing them for cash after selling them a dodgy product

Trust Statement on 22:47 - Apr 11 with 1812 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Trust Statement on 22:31 - Apr 11 by Loyal

What do you mean they mean little, you've been banging on about them not saying anything and when they do you say this.
What do you want pal ? Seriuosly, what the fck is your utopia ?

At the moment it is just a repeat of one side saying something, the other saying the opposite a few days later. This has dragged on for a very long time. If the latest statement is true then it makes The Trust look rather silly for wanting to 'build bridges' a few months ago when they apparently knew they got screwed over by the same people a few months earlier.

What I want is for this to end. Either The Trust accepts they screwed up and backs down or they take legal action against the appropriate parties. I hope it is the latter.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Trust Statement on 22:54 - Apr 11 with 1773 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Who, specifically, is writing these statements on behalf of the Trust at this point? Phil S?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Trust Statement on 22:56 - Apr 11 with 1765 viewsCooperman

Trust Statement on 22:47 - Apr 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

At the moment it is just a repeat of one side saying something, the other saying the opposite a few days later. This has dragged on for a very long time. If the latest statement is true then it makes The Trust look rather silly for wanting to 'build bridges' a few months ago when they apparently knew they got screwed over by the same people a few months earlier.

What I want is for this to end. Either The Trust accepts they screwed up and backs down or they take legal action against the appropriate parties. I hope it is the latter.

That's the bit I don't get; what was the building bridges about if SCST have known this all along.

This will get worse before it gets better. If we do stay up it won't look good being a PL team in off the field turmoil. The press will have a field day, I can see BBC Wales now!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024