Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Survival 00:35 - Apr 19 with 3821 viewsbuilthjack

Is it only me who thinks we will survive?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Survival on 00:43 - Apr 19 with 2685 viewsswancity

I think we will finish in 17th position. Hull aren't very good either despite a decent run recently. And we have a big game player in Llorente. And with Siggurdson more centrally I think we'll just do it by beating WBA in last game with Hull losing to Spurs.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Survival on 01:44 - Apr 19 with 2635 viewsSmellyplumz

Just the two of ya then, close the door on the way out.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Survival on 03:21 - Apr 19 with 2609 viewsSPboy

You seem to be very much in the minority. Two massive games this weekend - if we slip even further behind, then you will surely change your view?
Survival on 06:46 - Apr 19 with 2532 viewsjack247

If I had to bet now, I'd say we will go down. I've far from given up hope like many on this site seem to have though.
Survival on 07:25 - Apr 19 with 2481 viewsWhiterockin

I think we need three wins and 37 points will be enough. We will need to beat either Stoke or Everton and I fancy us to win the last 2. We can survive but we need to start winning quickly.
Survival on 07:25 - Apr 19 with 2481 viewsClinton

Survival on 06:46 - Apr 19 by jack247

If I had to bet now, I'd say we will go down. I've far from given up hope like many on this site seem to have though.

Yup. We need to win 3 to get out of it. We'd need at least 3 goals to do that and we've stopped scoring. My feeling is we go down this time.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Survival on 08:01 - Apr 19 with 2397 viewsswan65split

5 poor games we are due a change................hope its from Saturday onwards....biggets problem is ball in the net..or lack of it!
Survival on 08:08 - Apr 19 with 2383 viewsandypitt56

Survival on 08:01 - Apr 19 by swan65split

5 poor games we are due a change................hope its from Saturday onwards....biggets problem is ball in the net..or lack of it!

Did you not see how mentally F***ed we were at the end of the watford game. I honestly dont know where we will get a win from. We have no fight, it has been evident all season, I dont see why that would change in the final 5 games. We are gone IMO.
Login to get fewer ads

Survival on 08:12 - Apr 19 with 2365 viewsFireboy

Survival on 07:25 - Apr 19 by Clinton

Yup. We need to win 3 to get out of it. We'd need at least 3 goals to do that and we've stopped scoring. My feeling is we go down this time.

This
Survival on 08:13 - Apr 19 with 2357 viewsFireboy

Survival on 08:08 - Apr 19 by andypitt56

Did you not see how mentally F***ed we were at the end of the watford game. I honestly dont know where we will get a win from. We have no fight, it has been evident all season, I dont see why that would change in the final 5 games. We are gone IMO.

And this
Survival on 08:16 - Apr 19 with 2350 viewsKarin

It's going to be OK.
The generic players have done some generic statements for the media saying "at this stage of the season", "it's time to fight" and so on.

So I'm not worried.
Survival on 08:43 - Apr 19 with 2292 viewsJack_Kass

Yeah I don't understand this s**t how Hull have got momentum and and are a better team, they've lost the last two so surely any momentum they had is now gone

They've had a good run, more so at home but that luck wil surely run out soon

We've got 3 home games left and if we win them we'll stand a strong chance, this is the most unpredictable league in the world, and we can beat any team on the day, no matter how poor we have been

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Survival on 09:08 - Apr 19 with 2229 viewshammy

Survival on 07:25 - Apr 19 by Clinton

As long as 'ull get no more than 3 points in their last 5 games then 0-0 draws will do it !

I think we really needed to get above 'ull in the last couple of games, so that we put some real pressure on them going into the final 5 games. This has obviously not happened and we are still reliant on 'ull continuing to lose games. We probably need a win this weekend just to keep our head above water and continue to at least match 'ull's results to the last game.

If we still have a chance of survival when we play WBA then it's going to be one hell of an end of season !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Survival on 09:15 - Apr 19 with 2210 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Even if we miraculously survive this season I see more of the same next season with the same people making the same mistakes.

Survival will mean we turn into Sunderland and it just becomes a matter of time.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Survival on 09:51 - Apr 19 with 2138 viewsJaxxBay

Survival on 09:15 - Apr 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Even if we miraculously survive this season I see more of the same next season with the same people making the same mistakes.

Survival will mean we turn into Sunderland and it just becomes a matter of time.

I get the impression Sunderland have been fairly big spenders, over the years, maybe that's just wrong?
Thinking Borini £10m, Graham £8m (then given away?!), N'Dong £14m
Survival on 09:52 - Apr 19 with 2132 viewsmacthejack

Survival on 09:15 - Apr 19 by Joe_bradshaw

This is the thing for me. If we survive this season surely we will be next season's Sunderland?
Survival on 09:57 - Apr 19 with 2121 viewsJack_Kass

Survival on 09:52 - Apr 19 by macthejack

This is the thing for me. If we survive this season surely we will be next season's Sunderland?

So we should just get relegated this season because it'll happen one day anyway?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Survival on 09:58 - Apr 19 with 2120 viewsnierika

I see no indication that we will get 3 goals let alone 3 wins. Hoping to be proved wrong.
Survival on 10:00 - Apr 19 with 2112 viewsnierika

Survival on 08:43 - Apr 19 by Jack_Kass

Yeah I don't understand this s**t how Hull have got momentum and and are a better team, they've lost the last two so surely any momentum they had is now gone

They've had a good run, more so at home but that luck wil surely run out soon

We've got 3 home games left and if we win them we'll stand a strong chance, this is the most unpredictable league in the world, and we can beat any team on the day, no matter how poor we have been

I know I can count on Watford to beat us and then play like shït at Hull.
Survival on 10:38 - Apr 19 with 2051 viewsskippyjack

Let's get real.. we've got no b*llocks in our team..

We've got no survival experts in our squad..

Sometimes we need players who will actually die on the field..

Roy Keane
Jaap Stam
John Terry
Wayne Rooney
Buffoon
Canavarro

Even Chico Flores.. Michu.. character

All c*nts of human beings..

But in a team you need a few c*nts.. you need a few battlers..

Huw's signings typifies the 'man'.. wimpers.

Absolute wimps.. the world needs criminals to progress.. a quantum mechanical necessity..

Football is a game full of variations.. we lack variety..

Antonio Conte.. an absolute c*nt of a man.. but he's currently top.

From facial recognition.. the only half c*nt in our team is Borja Baston.. but he needs direction and nurturing to let his inner c*nt to flourish.

Look at Trundle.. Robinson.. Martinez.. Rodgers.. Sousa.. they've got c*nts in them..

Paul Clement has a c*nt in him.. but he isn't on the field of play.. that's why he's made it at the top level..

Jonjo Shelvey.. he might be a dull c*nt.. but he has a c*nt in him.

I enter the stadium and I can smell it straight away.. you don't have to be criminals lads.. but let them know you're in a game.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Survival on 10:44 - Apr 19 with 2030 viewsQJumpingJack

We need a Ferrie Bodde type midfielder
Survival on 10:54 - Apr 19 with 2007 viewsKGriz16

I think we're safe, and I believe this Saturday against Stoke will show that. People are forgetting Hull lost their last game, and I don't think they will win another match now for the rest of the season. We'll be safe...just. But big changes need to happen in the squad, board room and dug out (not suggesting PC)
Survival on 11:06 - Apr 19 with 1985 viewsskippyjack

Survival on 10:54 - Apr 19 by KGriz16

I think we're safe, and I believe this Saturday against Stoke will show that. People are forgetting Hull lost their last game, and I don't think they will win another match now for the rest of the season. We'll be safe...just. But big changes need to happen in the squad, board room and dug out (not suggesting PC)

You can survive with a team full of C*ckless wonders.. but you'll have to have an identity on the playing field.. you have to play football well..

Our first season typifies that.. but currently we're a mess..

We can't play any sort of identifiable system.
And we lack characters on the field.

Fortune favours the brave and all that b*llocks

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Survival on 11:15 - Apr 19 with 1966 viewsdameedna

We can be grateful for the likes of clubs like Hull boro and Sunderland.
All to play for keep it tight and tactical and never listen to the flamboyant fan demanding change.
Keep on ploughing the same furrow and we might get lucky.
Stoke will be a boring game they are far better than us and we will have to huff and puff to stop them scoring more than 3.
Such is life. Get used to it.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2017 11:17]
Survival on 11:17 - Apr 19 with 1960 viewsdickythorpe

We need some real dog from now.
I want our players fighting.
If it means a few yellow cards then so be it.
Fight!!!
Show you care you jack bastards!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024