Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done to all today 18:12 - Apr 22 with 2787 viewsJackfath

Seeing as there's not yet a thread showing some gratitude for the victory today I thought I'd start one.

I thought there was some spunk about the players today, and the fans played their part too. Let's all hope that this can be a springboard for further victories over the coming weeks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Well done to all today on 22:21 - Apr 22 with 423 viewsLoyal

Well done to all today on 18:18 - Apr 22 by Jackfath

Well unlike many I refuse to give in until its mathematically impossible. Let's hope the team and coaches fell like me and not you.

They do.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Well done to all today on 22:34 - Apr 22 with 398 viewsdickythorpe

Well done to all today on 19:24 - Apr 22 by Jackfath

Which is what this thread is about.

I think Perchy needs a few beers with us.
Well done to all today on 22:34 - Apr 22 with 397 viewsRevJames

Well done to all today on 22:08 - Apr 22 by Clinton

Its going to take a lot of luck to stay up from here. Ill keep making some noise, like today, but its in hope rather than genuine belief.
Ive not enjoyed many games this season, but today was a bit more like it.
Stoke were poor, mind.When you consider the money that the Coates family (BET365) have shoved into that club. It makes you relaise we aint that bad on a "bang for buck" basis. I read the Brighton owner has put 250 million quid into that club over the years. Thats what we competing with BTW.

While it's all very well having deep pockets, it's no good if you don't spend it wisely
Well done to all today on 22:58 - Apr 22 with 371 viewsCooperman

Well done to all today on 22:34 - Apr 22 by dickythorpe

I think Perchy needs a few beers with us.

Just keep his glass half full.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024