Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner 06:02 - Apr 24 with 3877 viewsTummer_from_Texas

...and not only with his play on the pitch on Saturday.

Leon also passed out 25 DVD's of Jack To A King, and directed his young teammates to learn their history, pronto.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4438014/Leon-Britton-gives-Swa

Guess he didn't consult with Planet Swans about that discredited pile of lying, self-serving propaganda, eh?
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 6:09]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 07:49 - Apr 24 with 2658 viewsSmellyplumz

The fact that the players need that steaming pile of shit to get motivated is tragic.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 08:17 - Apr 24 with 2598 viewsbyron

Is that really true? That's a bit embarrassing if true. He's not really a king is he? Was he ever a proper jack??

Benny

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 08:40 - Apr 24 with 2543 viewsDafyddHuw

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 08:17 - Apr 24 by byron

Is that really true? That's a bit embarrassing if true. He's not really a king is he? Was he ever a proper jack??

Fùck off
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 09:24 - Apr 24 with 2483 viewsPegojack

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 08:17 - Apr 24 by byron

Go and fish somewhere else. Like on the end of a pier, where you might fall off with any luck.
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 09:45 - Apr 24 with 2447 viewsdickythorpe

AT LEAST it shows Leon cares and is trying to educate the primmadonnas.

Ki probably tripped over the remote control and Llorente probably cant walk that far to the dvd player.......BUT if what this club means to its supporters (US) to just a few then GOOD ON LEON!!!
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 09:45 - Apr 24 with 2447 viewssomersetsimon

The video does tell the truth about the state the club was in and how we nearly disappeared out of the league. That was the point that Leon was trying to make to the players who only know us as a Premier League team.
I think all bar Rangel and Dyer joined us after we were in the PL.
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 10:49 - Apr 24 with 2372 viewsSmellyplumz

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 09:45 - Apr 24 by somersetsimon

The video does tell the truth about the state the club was in and how we nearly disappeared out of the league. That was the point that Leon was trying to make to the players who only know us as a Premier League team.
I think all bar Rangel and Dyer joined us after we were in the PL.

Fair point but you'd think that 20–50k a week and some self pride is all they would really need.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 10:52 - Apr 24 with 2367 viewsDarran

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 10:49 - Apr 24 by Smellyplumz

Fair point but you'd think that 20–50k a week and some self pride is all they would really need.

I agree plumz aren't the very rich twáts aware of the league table?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 11:00 - Apr 24 with 2338 viewsSmellyplumz

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 10:52 - Apr 24 by Darran

I agree plumz aren't the very rich twáts aware of the league table?

Innit, also most of these players have been here a while so they know the score with the history of the club and fans.

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 11:11 - Apr 24 with 2317 viewssomersetsimon

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 10:49 - Apr 24 by Smellyplumz

You'd hope so, but every little helps!
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 11:59 - Apr 24 with 2258 viewsjackal

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 09:45 - Apr 24 by dickythorpe

AT LEAST it shows Leon cares and is trying to educate the primmadonnas.

Ki probably tripped over the remote control and Llorente probably cant walk that far to the dvd player.......BUT if what this club means to its supporters (US) to just a few then GOOD ON LEON!!!

Montero probably got injured kneeling to the dvd .
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 14:30 - Apr 24 with 2117 viewsUxbridge

Tummer's not even trying to hide his allegiances now eh.

As for Leon, about time someone showed some leadership on the playing staff. The failure to bring any leaders into the squad has been the biggest failing of our recruitment in recent times.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 15:47 - Apr 24 with 2052 viewsTummer_from_Texas

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 14:30 - Apr 24 by Uxbridge

Tummer's not even trying to hide his allegiances now eh.

As for Leon, about time someone showed some leadership on the playing staff. The failure to bring any leaders into the squad has been the biggest failing of our recruitment in recent times.

Guilty as charged. I'm pro-Swansea City.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 15:51 - Apr 24 with 2032 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Sure, but the 11 guys trying to beat them each week are getting paid just as much, and often more.

Genuine pride in (and love for) the club is never unimportant.

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 16:17 - Apr 24 with 1979 viewsSmellyplumz

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 15:47 - Apr 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

Guilty as charged. I'm pro-Swansea City.

No your pro chairman and American owners if you were pro Swansea city you would be a lot more scathing of Huw Jenkins and not having sly digs at the fans in this thread. If there's one thing I hate is a shady liar, just ask your mate Huw.

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 16:35 - Apr 24 with 1929 viewsswan_si

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 16:17 - Apr 24 by Smellyplumz

No your pro chairman and American owners if you were pro Swansea city you would be a lot more scathing of Huw Jenkins and not having sly digs at the fans in this thread. If there's one thing I hate is a shady liar, just ask your mate Huw.

I hate Huw, I'm pro Swansea

shut up you plum, does everybody have to agree with your opinion, too many green eyed monsters on here, my club, our club, it's the club I've supported since my Gran was pregnant with my mother, blah, blah, f**king blah.
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 16:44 - Apr 24 with 1912 viewsgiantstoneater

Blue him up or is that red now can't remember!!
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 16:45 - Apr 24 with 1910 viewslondonlisa2001

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 16:35 - Apr 24 by swan_si

shut up you plum, does everybody have to agree with your opinion, too many green eyed monsters on here, my club, our club, it's the club I've supported since my Gran was pregnant with my mother, blah, blah, f**king blah.

Coming from someone that wrote a 'thank you Huw and congratulations on your wealth' thread after the sale...

Snigger.

Edited to add - and what a fascinating thread that is with hindsight. I've just reread it.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 16:56]
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 16:49 - Apr 24 with 1892 viewsgiantstoneater

It's what Leon does on the pitch that inspires a true Swans legend and worthy of a statue right next to Ivor.
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:18 - Apr 24 with 1854 viewsswan_si

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 16:45 - Apr 24 by londonlisa2001

Coming from someone that wrote a 'thank you Huw and congratulations on your wealth' thread after the sale...

Snigger.

Edited to add - and what a fascinating thread that is with hindsight. I've just reread it.

another green eyed monster raises it's ugly head, go Lisa go, and I still say, congratulations to Huw, and thank you, being a realist, I completely understand why we needed new owners, you took us as far as you could, watch out for men wearing balaclavas and arthritic ex coppers.
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:22 - Apr 24 with 1837 viewslondonlisa2001

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:18 - Apr 24 by swan_si

another green eyed monster raises it's ugly head, go Lisa go, and I still say, congratulations to Huw, and thank you, being a realist, I completely understand why we needed new owners, you took us as far as you could, watch out for men wearing balaclavas and arthritic ex coppers.

I'm not even remotely green eyed swan-si.

And you're right, that extra money that's been pumped in this season has made all the difference hasn't it. God knows what we'd have done without it...
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:28 - Apr 24 with 1820 viewsswan_si

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:22 - Apr 24 by londonlisa2001

I'm not even remotely green eyed swan-si.

And you're right, that extra money that's been pumped in this season has made all the difference hasn't it. God knows what we'd have done without it...

could you please point out where I've mentioned anything about "extra money being pumped in this season"
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:32 - Apr 24 with 1799 viewslondonlisa2001

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:28 - Apr 24 by swan_si

could you please point out where I've mentioned anything about "extra money being pumped in this season"

You didn't.

But given that you said that the sellers could take us no further, then, in the absence of money being put into the club, it's difficult to see what you could possibly mean.

Perhaps some other skill?
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:35 - Apr 24 with 1784 viewsNirvana

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 16:45 - Apr 24 by londonlisa2001

Snigger.

Is that really a thread???

Please post the link, I hate searching for stuff on here.
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:37 - Apr 24 with 1767 viewslondonlisa2001

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:35 - Apr 24 by Nirvana

Is that really a thread???

Please post the link, I hate searching for stuff on here.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/175661/congratulations-t
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024