Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters 08:52 - May 9 with 27186 viewsNirvana

Granted there aren't that many dumb enough to do it, but to everyone who knocks Siggy week after week (or at all) I offer you an open invite.

Since he is so bad and "jaded" or whatever and we should be happy to sell him, please list a few credible names you think would make better options for us if we stay up.

So far all I've seen from the usual anti-Siggy trolls are Adama Traore, Izzy Brown and Bojan. Thoroughly disappointing list of replacements for someone of Siggy's class and quality.

Not to mention they have a TOTAL of 4 goals, 1 assist in 45 top-flight games this season. That's not going to cut it, and production like that will have us relegated next season.

Anyone else got any names?
[Post edited 9 May 2017 8:53]
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 12:17 - May 10 with 1656 viewsperchrockjack

and that is fair comment Starks

MAYBE bring this thread from out of the sewer.

Seems Nirvana has upset Bryn which means he ll get insults. YEP, ITS ALL HERE FOLKS

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:56 - May 10 with 1609 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:46 - May 10 by Nirvana

Vincent Koziello

Figured I'd add the obligatory YouTube video for anyone interested to decide for themselves. Mine are usually full games, though, because that's how you properly scout a player, not by highlights.

Koziello, #26 on Nice, is easily identifiable because of his low socks and blonde hair. He has the touch, technique and stature of Leon, and reads the game in an eerily similar and intense manner. Head up on a swivel, arms out, always on the turn looking for that quick, incisive pass to get out of danger and open up the pitch.

If you watch closely, you'll notice he calmly and quietly bosses the midfield here a la Leon, while Seri pulls the strings alongside him, and this is against PSG. He's a future captain and can also play more advanced or in a box-to-box role, and we could use that kind of personality and versatility. His workrate and positioning are also exceptional, and he's only 21.

We need to be looking at this caliber of player from now on, not the reject bin, and there isn't a more pressing issue than midfield. I think we could get him if we're proactive enough, and Leon would make one hell of a mentor.

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:16 - May 10 with 1595 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:51 - May 10 by Brynmill_Jack

You do worship Siggurddson. The rest of us support the team. Now why don't you f*ck off to back wherever the f*c you came from, Mr johnny come lately.
And stop posting childish gifs or whatever they are. You're like a schoolkid FFS!

Get a grip, man.

Post some players you'd bring in for Siggy, or move along.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:40 - May 10 with 1563 viewsLoyal

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:16 - May 10 by Nirvana

Get a grip, man.

Post some players you'd bring in for Siggy, or move along.

We have a club and we have a shirt, very few people who wear it after that are worth a mention. Those that wear it are privileged, those that are a success are a bonus, those that are not are not worth remembering.

Worshipping other males I have found bewildering when it is misunderstood who they are and what they give, especially when all they do is take.

Support Swansea, the club the community the life.

Fck all others.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:57 - May 10 with 1546 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:40 - May 10 by Loyal

We have a club and we have a shirt, very few people who wear it after that are worth a mention. Those that wear it are privileged, those that are a success are a bonus, those that are not are not worth remembering.

Worshipping other males I have found bewildering when it is misunderstood who they are and what they give, especially when all they do is take.

Fck all others.

He's a newbie. A proper Gylfi fanboy

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:16 - May 10 with 1538 viewsTheResurrection

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:57 - May 10 by Brynmill_Jack

He's a newbie. A proper Gylfi fanboy

So he's only been on the scene 2 minutes then?

2011 probably.

Got to be one of the biggest prick's this site has ever seen.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:20 - May 10 with 1531 viewsDarran

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:16 - May 10 by TheResurrection

So he's only been on the scene 2 minutes then?

2011 probably.

Got to be one of the biggest prick's this site has ever seen.

I don't think he's a newbie.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:28 - May 10 with 1521 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:20 - May 10 by Darran

I don't think he's a newbie.

Somebody called him Dav. Can't be davillin reincarnated could it. Nirvana indeed

Login to get fewer ads

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:50 - May 10 with 1503 viewsNeath_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:28 - May 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Somebody called him Dav. Can't be davillin reincarnated could it. Nirvana indeed

It is 100% Dav, the senile old goat that he is.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 22:31 - May 10 with 1471 viewsNirvana

Well, at least I got most of the usual suspects in one thread. As always, it's difficult for them to stick to football.

Mission (half) accomplished.

Any worthwhile replacements for Siggy, fellas?
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 22:49 - May 10 with 1452 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:40 - May 10 by Loyal

Fck all others.

Again, I don't worship ANYTHING, much less a footballer.

But your appreciation for human life and for others' experiences is pretty narrow, Loyal. Footballers aren't to be sshatt on simply because they make a lot of money. Some deserve ridicule and all are privileged, like you say. But Aaron Lennon's story should prove they have the same issues as everyone else, and are under a level of scrutiny normal folk could never even imagine. Trust me, it appears more glamorous when you're on the outside looking in.

Siggy has been an exemplary player for us for many seasons now, and has remained a committed professional through the good and bad times. It's quite ridiculous we have "supporters" who can't see how much he has meant to the club, and to our success in the PL.

No fanboy here, just a guy who can appreciate the acts of others. Yes, Siggy has made good money playing for Swansea but he could've made more elsewhere. Plenty of actually useless "facks" on our payroll to nitpick before Siggy. Sorry that some can't understand that.

If you can come up with a few replacements for him, post them. Otherwise, c'est la vie.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 22:50 - May 10 with 1450 viewsdameedna

Well done
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 22:51 - May 10 with 1444 viewsperchrockjack

Nirvan.

They do it as a gang .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 22:59 - May 10 with 1430 viewsFireboy

Fwiw

I love siggy

If all the players put his effort in this season we wouldn't be in this sheeeeeite
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:13 - May 10 with 1422 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 22:50 - May 10 by dameedna

Well done

Thanks Dameedna.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:17 - May 10 with 1416 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 22:51 - May 10 by perchrockjack

Nirvan.

They do it as a gang .

I know, Perch.

They're boring and repetitive, and I was trying to get them to come up with something new. Actually put their money where their mouth is, so to speak.

As expected, they'd like to stick to the sewers instead, because they know what they're doing. Either deceptive or stupid. Asking for more than that is clearly a fool's errand, and this thread is just further proof of that.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:26 - May 10 with 1407 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 22:59 - May 10 by Fireboy

Fwiw

I love siggy

If all the players put his effort in this season we wouldn't be in this sheeeeeite

Completely agree, Fire.

First name on the team sheet, and last name we should be looking to sell. That really shouldn't be a controversial thing to say on a Swansea forum but there will always be idiots with ulterior motives, and there are a few in this thread.

We'd definitely be in a much better place if we had more players of Siggy's commitment and quality, and he has worked himself into the ground this season having to compensate for that. We should be looking to find complementary players this summer to build around Siggy, unless he demands out.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:27 - May 10 with 1405 viewsLoyal

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:17 - May 10 by Nirvana

I know, Perch.

They're boring and repetitive, and I was trying to get them to come up with something new. Actually put their money where their mouth is, so to speak.

As expected, they'd like to stick to the sewers instead, because they know what they're doing. Either deceptive or stupid. Asking for more than that is clearly a fool's errand, and this thread is just further proof of that.

Who the fck are they ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:30 - May 10 with 1395 viewsPokerface

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:17 - May 10 by Nirvana

I know, Perch.

Keep it going Nirvana.

Most on here can see whats happening to you.

Looks like its your turn. Every site has a few.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:31 - May 10 with 1388 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:50 - May 10 by Neath_Jack

It is 100% Dav, the senile old goat that he is.

Wow. He never used to be quite so insulting did he? Or polarizing

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:32 - May 10 with 1388 viewsLoyal

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 22:49 - May 10 by Nirvana

Again, I don't worship ANYTHING, much less a footballer.

But your appreciation for human life and for others' experiences is pretty narrow, Loyal. Footballers aren't to be sshatt on simply because they make a lot of money. Some deserve ridicule and all are privileged, like you say. But Aaron Lennon's story should prove they have the same issues as everyone else, and are under a level of scrutiny normal folk could never even imagine. Trust me, it appears more glamorous when you're on the outside looking in.

Siggy has been an exemplary player for us for many seasons now, and has remained a committed professional through the good and bad times. It's quite ridiculous we have "supporters" who can't see how much he has meant to the club, and to our success in the PL.

No fanboy here, just a guy who can appreciate the acts of others. Yes, Siggy has made good money playing for Swansea but he could've made more elsewhere. Plenty of actually useless "facks" on our payroll to nitpick before Siggy. Sorry that some can't understand that.

If you can come up with a few replacements for him, post them. Otherwise, c'est la vie.

You saw my post as an attack on your principles as a supposed Swansea fan.
Only problem is it wasn't.
I don't need to find an enemy in others dialogue, just an appreciation of their experience as fellow humans. Oh hang on, I said that 18 months ago, where have you been ?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:44 - May 10 with 1370 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:27 - May 10 by Loyal

Who the fck are they ?

Well originally you wouldn't have been part of "they".

But it seems like you're forcing your way into "they" with each post in this thread. I know you're chums with 'Res' and that's fine, but I have found your posts to be funny and offbeat for the most part and wouldn't consider you to be part of "The Haters".

But your input on this thread so far appears to have the same intention as them, and so I'll ask you to provide some replacements for Siggy if you agree that we should sell him. Otherwise, c'est la vie, life's too short, the world is your oyster, etc.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:58 - May 10 with 1356 viewsploppy

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:44 - May 10 by Nirvana

Well originally you wouldn't have been part of "they".

But it seems like you're forcing your way into "they" with each post in this thread. I know you're chums with 'Res' and that's fine, but I have found your posts to be funny and offbeat for the most part and wouldn't consider you to be part of "The Haters".

But your input on this thread so far appears to have the same intention as them, and so I'll ask you to provide some replacements for Siggy if you agree that we should sell him. Otherwise, c'est la vie, life's too short, the world is your oyster, etc.

This is all moot. If Siggy wants to leave in the summer, he'll leave. We (the club) won't be able to, or won't want to, stop him. Who we'd get as a replacement would depend on how much HJ is willing to spend.

THE END.

PS Please stop saying that there are people on this forum that hate Siggy. No one on here HATES him.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:06 - May 11 with 1346 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:30 - May 10 by Pokerface

Keep it going Nirvana.

Most on here can see whats happening to you.

Looks like its your turn. Every site has a few.

Thanks Pokerface.

But it's okay, I can deal with a few idiots online. This thread was intended to conjure them, but with an objective at hand. They have failed miserably at achieving that objective, something I imagined would happen.

Their shtick is tired, deceptive and downright stupid. They've once again shown the forum how little thought goes into their "opinions", as they haven't been able to name even one credible player they'd sign with their "Match of the Day Darling millions".

As I said before, mission (half) accomplished.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:49 - May 11 with 1319 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:06 - May 11 by Nirvana

Thanks Pokerface.

But it's okay, I can deal with a few idiots online. This thread was intended to conjure them, but with an objective at hand. They have failed miserably at achieving that objective, something I imagined would happen.

Their shtick is tired, deceptive and downright stupid. They've once again shown the forum how little thought goes into their "opinions", as they haven't been able to name even one credible player they'd sign with their "Match of the Day Darling millions".

As I said before, mission (half) accomplished.

How often do you attend our games then oh wise conjurer ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024